Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

17 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Lindyloo a "table read or script-reading" or a rehearsal is usually done prior filming of K-dramas. It is a common first rehearsal activity. This is to get them accustomed to the fact that they're there, the role is theirs, they were chosen for a reason, and they're going to be putting on a show. It's usually the director's first opportunity to have the whole cast together at the same time. ... They’re also the director’s first chance to hear the show out loud from beginning to end. PDs describe his vision for the show there.  He talks why he chose the script, and why he chose this set of actors. For an actor/s, the table read is an opportunity to hear the story as a whole and to understand their character’s role in the story. Actors are not there to “act.” They are only asked to just read the script. This is not an audition, this isn’t a show, it’s a reading.  There will be lots of time for acting later, anyway. That's why, they should read their lines clearly. They need to focus on reading the words on the page. PD has to coach the cast to slow down if they’re going too fast. All cast including writer/s, DOPs, etc. are usually invited to be there (set design, costume design, props, etc.).  The writer/s has to be present as much as possible so that they can hear how it plays. So that they can discuss it after and do a “punch-up” for dialogue or for comedy. Script coverage is the analysis of a screenplay that touch on what works and what doesn't work within the script — everything from concept, story, characters, dialogue, pacing, and structure to marketability are discussed there.  Actors read through the script aloud. Script-reading is always fun, although it's work-time!  Here, you are building a team for the first meeting. :P

This is really interesting- it’s great to get an insight into events surrounding a new drama- thank you so much willenette.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

QUIZ: Would You End Up With Lee Min Ho’s Character In “Heirs”?

QUIZ: Would You End Up With Lee Min Ho’s Character In “Heirs”?

Sep 6, 2019

Lee Min Ho’s character, Kim Tan, has been considered quite the heartthrob. When the drama came out, people fell pretty hard for his charm and persistence when it came to winning over Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye). Curious to see if you’d end up with Kim Tan in the drama? answers to these questions will result in you ending up with the chaebol Kim Tan!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1346424wpp/quiz-would-you-end-up-with-lee-min-hos-character-in-heirs

• Like 4

bluesea11-00719.jpg

Spoiler

Episode 11

The sweet and cute parts are when

• JJ is frantic for her and then he gets a lead to the schoolkids from whom he gets SC's stuff back, by conning them then he lectures them. The girls fall for his swoony looks and bad boy vibes. (Ha!) He sees and hugs her then tries to get her to come home. That he could hear her voice and take advantage of it is funny. As he leaves he tries to listen but nothing then he says in a miffed tone *Why not even a "Don't go Heo Jun Jae - I love LMH doing the miffed expression. He did the same thing when they were going to Sh- ah's home in the last episode and he grumbled about SC wearing a short skirt. Just adorable.
  • The part when JJ realizes that he is the bastard that SC loves, first he is overcome with embarrassment then he slowly realization that SC loves him and not some other guy and his chagrin turns to a grin and a smile of happiness and he can't stop smiling. LMH did the scene really well.
  • The part at the jjimjilbang where he tries to protect SC from water since he knows she is susceptible to being wet and changing back to a mermaid is hilarious. His fussing at yelling at kids and the others to be careful and asking for long pants for SC and the other residents begging her to leave because her husband is such a nuisance and how hearing her and Yoona, he turns up at the Christmas concert at the kid's school.
  • He finally persuades her to return home and wants to give her the pink octopus and he gets arrested...argh. That was unexpected.This drama just gets better and better with time and LMH is outshining everyone else in the drama.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH's Inauguration Ceremony as Shinsegae Chosun Hotel Ambassador is tomorrow in Busan.

cr: Naho, via jennylin83

EDwpe9UU4AEJ7PA.jpg

EDwpfhbUYAE3dwB.jpg

EDwpf9XUwAA7Zbk.jpg

Hide contents

Photo taken at L'Escape Hotel in Seoul

cr: lmh_kig

EDwuHn9UEAEqP6B.jpg

How gorgeous does he look in this photo. So sophisticated it’s hard to believe he is the same person as in some of his Instagram shots. I hope a lot of his fans are there tomorrow. I see that YukidiCa who posted so many great YouTube videos when LMH was in MS has already posted 3 from Busan this evening so hopefully she will be attending and doing a video tomorrow.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

bluesea11-00719.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Episode 11

The sweet and cute parts are when

• JJ is frantic for her and then he gets a lead to the schoolkids from whom he gets SC's stuff back, by conning them then he lectures them. The girls fall for his swoony looks and bad boy vibes. (Ha!) He sees and hugs her then tries to get her to come home. That he could hear her voice and take advantage of it is funny. As he leaves he tries to listen but nothing then he says in a miffed tone *Why not even a "Don't go Heo Jun Jae - I love LMH doing the miffed expression. He did the same thing when they were going to Sh- ah's home in the last episode and he grumbled about SC wearing a short skirt. Just adorable.
  • The part when JJ realizes that he is the bastard that SC loves, first he is overcome with embarrassment then he slowly realization that SC loves him and not some other guy and his chagrin turns to a grin and a smile of happiness and he can't stop smiling. LMH did the scene really well.
  • The part at the jjimjilbang where he tries to protect SC from water since he knows she is susceptible to being wet and changing back to a mermaid is hilarious. His fussing at yelling at kids and the others to be careful and asking for long pants for SC and the other residents begging her to leave because her husband is such a nuisance and how hearing her and Yoona, he turns up at the Christmas concert at the kid's school.
  • He finally persuades her to return home and wants to give her the pink octopus and he gets arrested...argh. That was unexpected.This drama just gets better and better with time and LMH is outshining everyone else in the drama.

Ep 11. I thought that LMH looked ill in the first scenes of this episode- really pale and thin. I guess it comes with filming so close to the live episode. At least the new drama will be pre-recoded so the actors won’t have to go through that.

. I thought the moment when he stood looking at her in the spa and had flash backs to how he had treated her- constantly telling her to leave - was really powerful. Especially as she is now the one telling him she won’t come home. 

The scenes in the spa when he was protecting her and driving the other women nuts was so funny. And oh the scenes when they laid side by side looking at the other person while they slept was lovely.

JJ is so cold with the brother you can almost feel how much he detests him.

The Christmas school scene is one of my favourites.. I have never seen two more gorgeous lead actors in a drama. I also love watching LMH with kids. Has anyone else noted how they play snatches of Boys over Flowers music in this series? 

And finally didn’t LMH do the scene where he realises he is the other guy so brilliantly.

I really agree with CallieP that his acting outshone everyone in the drama- no wonder he got the best actor award a few weeks after this was filmed.

• Like 7

LMH in LOTBS episode 11:

Thanks for all the comments!  I agree with everything you said @CallieP and @Lindyloo421 !  I think this is my favorite episode.  JJ is hilarious, and LMH is best when he is wild and free.  :heart:  He killed it this episode!!

tumblr_px6ejm2PbS1w2zf0ho5_540.png

tumblr_px6ejm2PbS1w2zf0ho6_540.png

tumblr_px6ejm2PbS1w2zf0ho7_540.png

I had forgotten that the Busan event was so soon.  I'm glad we'll have something new to see!  Would you say LMH is sporting the "comma" hairstyle in that photo?  :lol: 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

Hello :), I’m new to this thread but a long time supporter of this man. 

I can’t believe he took the train to busan :open_mouth:. I wonder how people reacted on the train. 

Welcome to the thread, @Heretorant! It's quite surprising, indeed, that he took the train and not a private car. And lucky passengers who got to take the same train with him!

Photos of him arriving at Busan

credit as tagged

69556927_2507122702901745_17438012266271

70393724_2507122676235081_64607800991877

69706728_2507122779568404_80380316337664   69691058_2507122892901726_38595818140498  

ED12ixFUEAAg7Jt.jpg

Spoiler

70675594_2507122696235079_50534845350905

69755287_2507122639568418_64362971234482

70299930_2507122842901731_11718736791606

69649743_2507122756235073_69883439931509

69844383_2507122719568410_78478030268058

69854748_2507122736235075_29876871106113

• Like 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2HHdN7pCI8/

メモリアルウィーク?
昨日の仮面ライダーWの10周年に続き、10年振りの再会!

シンセゲチョソンホテル広報モデル就任記念イミンホイベントinプサンのmcでした。

10年前も今も変わらず素敵なミンホさんでした。

皆さんとミンホさんの素敵な時間のお手伝いが出来たなら幸いです。

어제 가면라이더W의 10주년에 이어
오늘도 10년만에 재회!! 신세계조선호텔흥보모델 취임기념 이민호 이벤트 in 부산!!
MC였습니다
10년전도 지금도 멋진 이민호씨였어요.

여러분과 민호씨의 행복한 시간에 조금이나마 도움이 됐다면 다행입니다.

69936700_2333087946738343_17269291734542

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1