Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 8/3/2019 at 4:56 AM, 1ouise said:

What a great flashback!  Time to re-watch this:

Hi 1ouise, thanks for sharing this video.  The moment Lotte Duty Free announced this little web series for the festive season, I knew I’d be tuning in, no matter what. I mean to have Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Taecyeon, and most especially Lee Min Ho in the leading men line-up? Even the most big-budget blockbuster movie production would have trouble pulling that off. I have varying levels of affection for all the other leading men, and was happy to see them on my screen, even if each of them only got the spotlight for a quick episode each. Of course, the inevitable question is, who’s my pick for favorite almost-boyfriend? Therefore, it’s obvious that Lee Min Ho, being the last leading man scheduled, is going to be Soo Jin’s real shot at romance???? Awwww....all the episodes were super short, so I guess that feeling of not getting enough is to be expected. :P

• Like 1

I Want to Make our World a Happier Place

Good Action by PROMIZ/Actor Lee Min Ho

Hello. I am actor Lee Min-ho.

I have finished my military service this spring and I am meeting with my fans again to greet my turning point as an actor. I am thankful for seeing fans waiting for a possible break. It was a moment when I thought about the importance of the relationship.

%EC%9D%B4%EB%AF%BC%ED%98%B8_%EC%8A%A4%ED

In the meantime, we have made valuable changes with our relationships with many of the people we've been with. In particular, the first step with the fans to practice sharing remained deeply meaningful to me. I made that start with the donation platform, PROMIZ. The idea of communicating through sharing to make the world a better place was the same for me and my fans.

A special birthday party with the meaning, ' You're precious. '

It's been five years since I've been sharing love with PROMIZ. Recently, a Jam Jam Box project was held with Happy Bean funding to give fun birthday parties to children from low-income families. And through funding, I wanted to tell them, thank you for being born, you're precious. I hope this project will be an unforgettable childhood memory for children at 10 local child centers.

02_PROMIZ_%EC%9E%BC%EC%9E%BC%EB%B0%95%EC

If such sharing continues beyond Korea to the rest of the world, it will be a warmer world. In addition to campaigns targeting domestic children, PROMIZ has been working on the KNOCK campaign to help on the drinking water in Africa since 2014. So far, we have built seven wells in Malawi, and we continue our campaign this year.

%EA%B5%BF%EC%95%A1%EC%85%98_%EC%9D%B4%EB

I want to make a better tomorrow with you.

With PROMIZ, I will continue to share the various experiences that are worthy of coexistence and try to make a better tomorrow. As actor Lee Min-ho, and as a supporter of PROMIZ, I would like to share and practice my desire to make our world a happier place in the future. Thank you for joining me and PROMIZ, in promising to share and dream of a happy tomorrow.

https://happybean.naver.com/goodAction/912?spi_ref=m_happybean_twitter

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 8/2/2019 at 8:40 PM, CarolynH said:

ow many of you watched the william Choi scene several times (I'm raising my hand) from his accent to expression, it's so funny!

I watched it many times too.:)

On 8/3/2019 at 1:07 PM, MsDot2 said:

s, I thought so too. I think it must be very difficult to portray a stoic character like Choi Young, and LMH used his eyes to great effect. Some people say it is his best work in terms of acting, although I thought his acting in GB was terrific as well. 

Yes, LMH did stoic well in Faith. My favorite in Faith when he had to kill the young king to ease his suffering and then Imja was horrified at what he did and rejected him. His pain was heart wrenching . Also when he first saw the young king and hugged him, his smile was so sweet there. My favorite smile of LMH. He was excellent in GB as well, the look on his face during his fights were scary. That he could pull that off was amazing.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, CallieP said:

My favorite in Faith when he had to kill the young king to ease his suffering and then Imja was horrified at what he did and rejected him. His pain was heart wrenching .

One of my favorite scenes as well! Perhaps we could propose Ep 7 of Faith  as one of the favorite episodes for all of us to watch when we finish LOTBS..

• Like 4

Actors Who Look Like They Could Be The Heroes Of Romance Novels

Lee Min Ho

Lee-Min-Ho.jpg

After being discharged from the military earlier this year, Lee Min Ho definitely fits the romance novel male lead bill with his handsome appearance and deep voice. While his visuals and previous dramas have helped with the gap his enlistment left in all our hearts, he will be back on the small screen in no time, reuniting with “Heirs” writer Kim Eun Sook in a new romantic fantasy drama, starring alongside Kim Go Eun.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1343838wpp/actors-who-look-like-they-could-be-the-heroes-of-romance-novels

• Like 5

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

Actors Who Look Like They Could Be The Heroes Of Romance Novels

Lee Min Ho

Lee-Min-Ho.jpg

After being discharged from the military earlier this year, Lee Min Ho definitely fits the romance novel male lead bill with his handsome appearance and deep voice. While his visuals and previous dramas have helped with the gap his enlistment left in all our hearts, he will be back on the small screen in no time, reuniting with “Heirs” writer Kim Eun Sook in a new romantic fantasy drama, starring alongside Kim Go Eun.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1343838wpp/actors-who-look-like-they-could-be-the-heroes-of-romance-novels

I can just imagine him as Mr Darcy in Pride and Prejudice

• Like 6

Hello :) ...late comers and first time posting here. I'm glad i found this amazing thread while googling LMH..I spent weeks browsing through the 3300+ pages here!  Thank you for bringing me up to speed on his life. I saw LOTBS back in 2016 and totally forgotten how awesome he was until i stumbled upon Heirs & BOF on Netflix...that's it..I've officially fallen into the trap !  

I've finished up all his dramas (except the last few episodes of Faith)...oh well,  how do you guys survived through the days while waiting for his next drama...or even updates & social media post. Any survival tips for newbie here?  I can't imagine all of you having to go through his absence during his military days...glad he is back, this forum is the best  ! 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, SophieH said:

Hello :) ...late comers and first time posting here. I'm glad i found this amazing thread while googling LMH..I spent weeks browsing through the 3300+ pages here!  Thank you for bringing me up to speed on his life. I saw LOTBS back in 2016 and totally forgotten how awesome he was until i stumbled upon Heirs & BOF on Netflix...that's it..I've officially fallen into the trap !  

I've finished up all his dramas (except the last few episodes of Faith)...oh well,  how do you guys survived through the days while waiting for his next drama...or even updates & social media post. Any survival tips for newbie here?  I can't imagine all of you having to go through his absence during his military days...glad he is back, this forum is the best  ! 

Hi SophieH, welcome to his thread!  Sigh.........whether you're ready for it or not, our beloved oppa is going to serve his two-year mandatory military service. That is inevitable. Nothing can prepare us for it when it comes. We can't be the only one, right? But, you know I thought all along he would be exempted due to his major accident before. Thanks....his MS has been over now! I don't like to talk about it much because the idea of it sounds so sad. You wait. That is the only way you can survive this. While, of course - visit this thread to see some updates about him. Thanks.............we could get to see his pictures to/from work almost every day during that time here. I'm sure you saw all of them while spending weeks browsing the pages of this thread. :P

• Like 4

Hi SophieH - I am a newish fan of LMH and like you was so pleased to find this thread. He is almost unheard of in the UK but I am hoping he will do a  film in English in the future and become famous here!! As well as this thread I also loved watching YouTube videos of LMH especially those by ICE Beyond_MinoBoiz. Ice puts English subs  on and has filmed lots of his concerts and public appearances. 

Watching them helped me see what a lovely person he is-

cool and sophisticated one minute and cute and funny the next. Adorable!

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Hi SophieH - I am a newish fan of LMH and like you was so pleased to find this thread. He is almost unheard of in the UK but I am hoping he will do a  film in English in the future and become famous here!! As well as this thread I also loved watching YouTube videos of LMH especially those by ICE Beyond_MinoBoiz. Ice puts English subs  on and has filmed lots of his concerts and public appearances. 

Watching them helped me see what a lovely person he is-

cool and sophisticated one minute and cute and funny the next. Adorable!

Hi Lindyloo, I couldn't agree with you MORE - ruled into ONE - He's just an adorable person! :P

• Like 5

https://www.facebook.com/134757483392433/posts/1164297237105114/

20190808 Cheong Kwan Jang SG FB updated.

Just like Lee Min Ho, travel conveniently with our easy-to-carry, ready-to-drink packs and get your daily dose of ginseng goodness.
Only 1-2 sachets a day!

68744971_1164296923771812_92081706486506

And welcome the new fans @SophieH and @Lindyloo421.  

Very impressed that you've read these 3300+ pages. :heart:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, SophieH said:

Welcome to the thread, @SophieH! Kudos to browsing through 3300+ pages! @Lindyloo421 is right, ICE Beyond has great videos. Maybe you should binge watch them including other youtube videos on LMH while we wait for his drama. And you might have seen that we also have a rewatch of his dramas here; you're welcome to share your comments!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It's great to have many newcomers on the forum!  If you've read all the pages, then you are surely trapped.  :D

Maybe you've already seen "Min-ho's Good Day":

15 episodes -- https://www.dailymotion.com/woodalchisminoz/videos

Thanks to @Woodalchis Minoz and @gtLmh0622 !

Honestly, it turned out to be easier to follow Mr. Adorable when he was doing his service because there would be pictures of him almost every day.  "The King" seems so far away!  :(

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

It's great to have many newcomers on the forum!  If you've read all the pages, then you are surely trapped.  :D

Maybe you've already seen "Min-ho's Good Day":

15 episodes -- https://www.dailymotion.com/woodalchisminoz/videos

Thanks to @Woodalchis Minoz and @gtLmh0622 !

Honestly, it turned out to be easier to follow Mr. Adorable when he was doing his service because there would be pictures of him almost every day.  "The King" seems so far away!  :(

Yay for Good Day! He should do another series of that type, like 8Letters. We could see more of his cute, dorky side. :D

We were actually much luckier then with everyday sightings from his public service. There's not much news about his drama. Hopefully they start filming soon

• Like 4

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

According to the "Global Hallyu Trend 2019," a Korean Wave information book published by the Korea Institute for International Culture Exchange, the most popular Korean actor is Lee Min Ho

According to the picture @syntyche post,  there is a list at the bottom, it's the favorite Hallyu content in different continents. In Asia, Europe, and America, the favorite is K-POP. In Middle East, the favorite is Drama. In Africa, the favorite is IT products.

And according to the following content of the news :

‘한국 하면 떠오르는 이미지’로 K-POP(17.3%)이 1위를 차지했다. 이어서 한식(9.9%), IT산업(6.9%), 드라마(6.8%), 뷰티(5.6%) 순이었다.

K-POP (17.3%) took the first place for the image that mentions about Korea. Next was Korean food (9.9%), IT industry (6.9%), drama (6.8%), and beauty (5.6%).

Remember that the result of this research ? Lee Min Ho got 8.2% great lead of all actors and is the second one of all favorite actors/singers. Since K-POP is so popular almost all over the world, it's rare that Lee Min Ho always stands on Top 1 or Top 2 on this research every year. So proud of our Hallyu King.  :)

• Like 9