Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hi 1ouise, This scene is my favorite part of Episode 12 as well! He tells Gi Cheol earlier in the series that he's decided to live (because of his anger with him), but in this episode he decides to live for love as well.  This scene is so intimate and romantic without even a hug or kiss!

• Like 3

183DFF4E5061DD0B3418A2

Spoiler

Faith Episode 13

The king’s uncle shows up to Eunsoo holding her notebook. The uncle wanted to see if she really came from heaven and according to Gicheol she’d follow him for the notebook but she gives it back and just walks out lol 

Choi Young had finished wiping off that assassin group and comes back to the palace and exactly to the place where he and Eunsoo had agreed to meet at now that they’ve become ‘partners’, while he was waiting there Eunsoo was busy giving toothpaste to woodalchis xD Choi Young finally goes to where Eunsoo is and she suggests they go to his room

In the room, Eunsoo stitches up Choi Young’s hand wound and she does it without anesthesia cuz he’s too strong he can withstand any pain wow 

He’s gotten too comfortable around Eunsoo compared to how he was in the beginning

19282C405063424506B16C

Eunsoo was limping so Choi Young asked if she hurt her leg, but turns out it’s because the knife attached to her leg was heavy.. I think Choi Young was moved by how well she listened to him and keeping his knife with her all the time

Eunsoo goes out for shopping and meets with Choi Young and suribang. She plans on becoming a future chaebol and starting a cosmetic business, Choi Young smiles at that and the suribang notice how his smile changed into a genuine and lively one. 

1814814F5069BB580DB9A8

They bump into Deuk Heung the king’s uncle and Gicheol’s ally. He finally got to see Eunsoo’s bodyguard. Choi Young noticed the fire lady and flute boy(as Carolyn calls him xD) were there too. Deuk Heung offers Eunsoo to show her around but she declines.

Back at the palace, Choi Young gets angry that Eunsoo didn’t tell him she’d met Deuk Heung and that this isn’t the partnership they agreed on, he ordered the palace maiden to report on everything Eunsoo does from now on. 

Fire lady and flute boy suddenly show up but do nothing. 

The fact that Deuk Heung is staying at Gicheol’s house is now known to the queen, she orders to set a table of drinks to have with the king- when lady Choi conveyed her request to the king, his assistant’s reaction was priceless lmao

Choi Young strolls with suribang and gets some info on Deuk Heung. Apparently he’s the son of a concubine and an important official but was kicked out with his mother and wandered around temples. He’s the only one left from the royal family besides the current king. Ahjussi says he saw him 3yrs ago, he was a monk surrounded by women and playing go.. weird. 

The king and queen sit together and looks like the ice between them has fully melted down.

Some strange men deliver weapons to woodalchis and a red box to our daejang. This gives me an uneasy feeling, how can the woodalchis just accept anything without checking by whom or why?

It’s the meeting day finally! Choi Young enters leading the precious scholars he’s been protecting for so long. 

Meanwhile at the royal herb garden Deuk Heung comes to greet Eunsoo and upon Dr.Jang asking her who he is(according to heaven’s history) she says he appeared on textbooks but never on exams so he couldn’t be that important lol I like her mentality

Back at the meeting, the king announces that he abolished a rule where a certain department(HR) would assign or fire statesmen to/from positions and that he’d be doing it himself. He starts assigning the scholars to new positions and firing Gicheol’s men. Gicheol certainly doesn’t look happy. 

Eunsoo has nightmares almost everyday from the many deaths she’d witnessed and the cruelty of this world, Choi Young happens to be there and knows about her nightmares for the first time. Dr.Jang tells him she’s very good at hiding it. 

Choi Young throws stones at the flute boy till he loses his flute, and then calls the fire lady to come to him- it’s a moment she’s been waiting for so long :p 

19193C4C5069BB602E00D9

11138B4E50841A0102BABF

Deuk Heung is left unguarded with only women playing go with him, and that’s when the third suribang goes to visit him. 

Choi Young succeeds at stalling the time chitchatting with the fire lady. 

Deuk Heung is kidnapped by suribang and Choi Young tells him he was the one who rescued him ha! he offers him a deal in which Deuk Heung could be useful to Gicheol and Eunsoo would get to have a look at her notebook. Choi Young advises him to keep his mouth shut or else he'd be kidnapped again but without rescue, and to beware of Eunsoo cuz she knows how to use a knife.

At the palace, Eunsoo had already taken her first step to becoming a businesswoman and started giving everyone soaps for free but next time she'll charge them xD 

Choi Young and Eunsoo begin their first knife training session, he gives her a lighter knife aww

Inspection officers visit woodalchis' quarters and turn Choi Young's room into a mess. 

Deuk Heunk visits Eunsoo with the notebook and tells her it's stolen and that he came by his own will not by Gicheol's order. He'd let her look at the notebook with the only condition to sit next to her. Choi Young witnesses that. 

Royal guards catch Choi Young and bring him to the king. The king looks devastated and everyone including Gicheol were gathered. A scholar(whom Choi Young protected and helped in becoming one of the king's men) asks Choi Young if he recognizes the box and tells him that their first task is to look into Choi Young's corruption. heol...

Choi Young is guilty of receiving new illegal weapons and bribe. 

the bribe was 500nyang not even 50,000 which is a very small amount of money I guess. Choi Young looks at Gicheol and says he should've done it right

11089F355075983601

the credit of the pics and gifs goes to their rightful owners

I used to watch all the episodes on viki for free and with learning mode but ever since dramafever shut down I'm not able to view it on viki due to region restriction! :( idk if it's even related to DF shutting down.. I'm just so sad why the hell did the region matter now out of all times? it's an old drama too *sigh* I watched it on Kissasian but it just doesn't feel the same

On 10/27/2018 at 1:49 PM, alovebof said:

Where is her translated? I can not find.

ICE uploaded the subs on youtube >HERE<

he's so cute and that habit of sticking out his lips is even more cute I think fans should consider gifting him moisturizing lipbalms :P

131637505069BB56328A8B

I wonder if we'd get a new teaser these days.. the 2nd episode will be out next Saturday!

• Like 5

Viki´s actions are strange.  all of a sudden i can´t watch City Hunter, Personal Taste, or Heirs, due to location (Mexico), but I can still watch The Great Doctor and Legend of the Blue Sea . Doesn´t appear to be due to the date of the series.  Go figure.  I think we should all start complaining directly to Viki.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Thanks for the recap Latifah_!

My favorite part of Faith episode 13 is the "drinks" scene--both the funny reactions that started it, and the touching conversation that followed.

2 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

she orders to set a table of drinks to have with the king- when lady Choi conveyed her request to the king, his assistant’s reaction was priceless lmao

tumblr_phkvxzijUG1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_phkvxzijUG1w2zf0ho2_540.png

tumblr_phkvxzijUG1w2zf0ho3_540.png

• Like 5

cr:  

YUIWDLMH

Spoiler

FAITH EPISODE 13

Thanks @ Latifah_ for the recap and @1ouisefor you comments

CY really has changed, allowing ES to care for his wounds. ES has also changed, not so eager to return to her world.  She really is adapting evidence by making toothpaste and soap.  Hee hee the King scolding CY for making him worry.  I love this bromance so much.  I think CY and Lady Choi are better advisors to the King than the loud mouth advisor.  (39) That's so sweet, the Queen asking to help the King.  They really are a cute couple.  (22) I also like the knife class CY gave ES.  

I think something is happening with viki too.  I was watching a drama and all of a sudden, it's no longer available.  I do have a DVD of Faith, but it's not the best.  Kissasien doesn't seem to hold your place either if you stop watching and resume later.  I have to keep note of how much time is left.  I agree with @msdot that we should complain to viki.  I am paying a monthly fee so I don't have to watch ads, but to remove a drama when I'm in the middle of it?:rage:

• Like 6

18 Korean Celebs Who Will Return From The Military In 2019

They’re finally coming home.

Fans always miss their favourite idols and actors when they leave for military service, but thankfully these stars will be coming home soon. Here are 18 who are expected to be discharged from the military in 2019.

Lee Min Ho

STW76iUn66-56q5hPVpI6_c4LbzKH1314baScQ58

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/korean-celebs-military-discharge-2019/

“Begin A Game” Cast Talks About Potential Celebrity Guests, Fellow Gamer Friends, And More

"There are a lot of people who are rumored to be good at games in the entertainment industry...I heard actor Lee Min Ho is also good at games."

https://www.soompi.com/article/1256517wpp/begin-game-cast-talks-potential-celebrity-guests-fellow-gamer-friends

(skipped unrelated)

• Like 5

n4OwTXT.gif

Spoiler

Thanks @Latifah_ for the recap!

dTd7elL.gif

Finally, a confession from Gongnim! It took some time for this couple to finally step it up, but I'm glad they did! And the reaction of Gongnim's assistant to the Queen's invitation is hilarious. I also like Gongnim getting comfortable with Choi Young, and doing away with all those formalities.

J8jbbsc.gif

Choi Young sure is getting a lot more comfortable with Eun Soo. He's no longer refusing her treatment of his wounds, and he smiles a lot more! I so love watching him smile in this drama. With his warrior character, seeing his smile and his warm side is too precious.

eu8WG8C.gif

n7kj6Cl.gif

cVqTgbH.gif

Eun Soo is quite getting used to Goryeo life, not much insisting anymore on going back to heaven. Yes, proof to that is her making some toothpaste and soap for the court ladies and Woodalchi men. She even has plans on getting rich by selling her creations in Goryeo! But alas, her nightmares are revealing the trauma she's had all this time. True, Eun Soo has been smiling again since Choi Young noticed in a previous episode that she no longer smiles that much, but behind those smiles are the emotional effects of getting dragged onto a different world and witnessing all those deaths.

INqwHHm.gif

7bg2oUf.gif

I also think that Choi Young was touched that Eun Soo listened to him and kept that knife on her ankle. His gesture of getting a lighter one for her is quite telling of his growing concern for her. And all this time, he has stationed a lookout at the gates of heaven. But with his growing fondness of her, would he still want her to go? 

ahzYE0D.gif

8cFpkda.gif

• Like 5

Thank you for the Episode 13 summary, @Syntyche.  I also found Choi Young's and the king's conversation interesting (43-46 minutes into the episode).  The king sadly opines that CY chose to serve him primarily in order to fulfill his vow to return Eui Seon to heaven. CY doesn't say anything. And then the king expands on that, saying that in order to keep his (Choi Young's) vow he had to fight Gi Cheol, and the king has the power to help him with that. And then he asks CY if that was the reason he chose to serve him. CY replies, "Does the order matter?"  This basically confirms that the king was right: CY's first priority is to Eui Seon and his vow.  The king then confesses that he keeps being tempted to give Eui Seon to Gi Cheol, but that he knows CY would leave him if he did that. CY again keeps silent, confirming what the king said.  One thing I really enjoy about Choi Young's character in this scene is how he uses a minimum of verbiage that actually says a lot. It's a smart, tactful but honest way to respond to a person in power when an overt response would be problematic for both of them. 

• Like 5

Thanks everyone for your comments. All of you have mentioned parts that I like too. The revelation between the king and queen. CY opening up to ES and listening to her. Smiling and even having hope that she might want to stay. Teaching her how to fight. Being jealous that she is spending time with the warriors. It is nice to see LMH's sweet smile. Thanks for the LMH's smiling gif, Latifah.  So cute :)

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20181107 on duty.

Reveal hidden contents

e3970d78gy1fwz90m9sbtj20u011h0un.jpg

4b49e656gy1fwz9bpzb9nj20uk18x1ky.jpg

4b49e656gy1fwz9bqyde6j20mz0hhn11.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. We can see that someone here gives him his favorite candy, his favorite flavor, lemon. :lol: I'm sure that all his outfits that he's wearing here since he started his MS are all his own clothing  and some were given by his fans. There are instances when we see him wear the same outfit. We've seen him repeating this clothes sometimes because it's one of his favorites. That's why, he keeps wearing the same shirt over and over again. It may hold a very sentimental significance to him. I adore this man - It's NICE that he doesn't let success go to his head.The simple truth is that not everyone treats success the same. ... Some people have a lot to learn about humility....  :lol:

7 K-Dramas Written By Kim Eun Sook That Prove Her Brilliance

If you’re invested in the K-drama world, you may be pretty familiar with the name Kim Eun Sook – the mastermind behind the scripts of several blockbuster-esque dramas that have raked in millions of viewers from all over the world. To commemorate all the amazing work she has done, here’s a look at some of her best dramas thus far!

Heirs (SBS 2013)

“Heirs” is a series that was very well received specifically in South Korea. There was a huge wave of people who had fallen for the male faces in the series as there were quite a few of them that were worth falling for; Kim Woo Bin, Lee Min Ho, Kang Ha Neul, Park Hyung Sik, Kang Min Hyuk, to name a few. The drama stars Lee Min Ho as Kim Tan, the rich chaebol, alongside Park Shin Hye as Cha Eun Sang, the poor housemaid’s daughter.

heirs-lee-min-ho.jpg

The two embark on a whirlwind of a romance that seems almost impossible mainly because Lee Min Ho is already betrothed to the daughter of another wealthy family. It seems like the world is against the two being together but Kim Tan continues to fight for Eun Sang.

lee-min-ho-park-shin-hye.gif

This series brought about all the feels for viewers. There were specific lines delivered by the characters that made people fall for the series, and the specific fashion, some jewelry, and even the wallet that Eun Sang received from Kim Tan became big sellers in South Korea at the time.

heirs1.jpg

Start watching “Heirs”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 3

What did you think of Gangnam 1970?  I liked LMH´s performance and thought he deserved that ¨Best New Actor¨ award he won.  He was entirely believable in the role and managed to convey his humanity in spite of being emotionally stunted and becoming a violent criminal. I wasn´t that fond of the movie itself.  Very dark with gratuitous sex scenes that didn´t really add anything to the movie. (Now if LMH had been in a sex scene, I might have felt differently!). ☺️

However numerous reviews online weren´t so positive about either the movie or LMH. Just curious about what others on this Forum thought about it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, msdot said:

What did you think of Gangnam 1970?  I liked LMH´s performance and thought he deserved that ¨Best New Actor¨ award he won.  He was entirely believable in the role and managed to convey his humanity in spite of being emotionally stunted and becoming a violent criminal. I wasn´t that fond of the movie itself.  Very dark with gratuitous sex scenes that didn´t really add anything to the movie. (Now if LMH had been in a sex scene, I might have felt differently!). ☺️

However numerous reviews online weren´t so positive about either the movie or LMH. Just curious about what others on this Forum thought about it.

Hi msdot,  my take on this movie is I found it to be a gory, but realistic film. The film bravely tackled the sad truth about social classes and the rampant corruption in the government. I thought all the actors seemed committed to their characters, so I didn't find them to be disengaged from their roles at all. Lee Min-ho’s silent cry when he saw his name listed as son on his adoptive family’s registration paper after his stepfather’s burial hit my heart bull’s eye. But what made the loss of a loved one even more painful is the discovery that he died in the hands of the person you trusts the most. I once read this that director Yoo Ha first hesitated in casting Lee Min-ho for the movie because he looks “so handsome that he is almost like a manhwa character,” but he got later on convinced by his wife. If this will be re-shown, I will be watching it again. The movie is quite gritty and the action scenes quite good. However, the end is not what most would expect, however it gives the story more realistic appeal. The ending scene where Lee Min-ho and Kim Rae-won’s characters met their deaths while the rich and the powerful merry is so haunting. I was pleasantly surprised by the acting of Min Ho. I recommend this movie and it is worth the time spent to watch. Another must-see from the film is Kim Rae-won’s brief yet very intense sex scene. Hahaha - As far as I remember Lee Min-ho also filmed a sex scene with actress Kim Ji-soo for this movie, but it was excluded as director Yoo Ha deemed it as unnecessary to the story development. Sigh........... Yoo Ha is also the director of the erotic period film A Frozen Flower that starred Jo In-sung, Joo Jin-mo, and Song Ji-hyo. Just because I am all praises for this gangster flick does not mean it is not without flaws. It has! There were too many characters introduced to the point that I myself or may be viewers would be confused. :P

26 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20181109 on duty.

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :P

• Like 2