Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

20181024 Fan account :

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=673705&page=1

Google translation with a little modifications according to Chinese translation by 何夕 :

Actually, about Minho's suits,
It's a piece of work that God created for us.

There is a more perfect day in particular.
Perhaps the most beautiful is his face in Baeksang Arts Awards.
It was perfect like God created this work more carefully.

At that time, the press was installed outside and inside.

On the inside press side,
When anyone come in, the reporters could hear the cheers outside.
But the dimension was different, so the decibels heard were different.
Every time there were loud cheers, the reporters said "Lee Min Ho ? "
But they didn't guessed right continuously.

When Lee Min Ho really came,  need not to say anything.

At that time, most foreign fans probably came in.
But the decibel of local fans..........haha.

At that time, the inner door opened and about 100 reporters pull the shutter towards the door.
"kacha kacha" like pouring tons of rice. haha
Instead of Mr. Lee Min Ho, his manager came in first.
Everyone at the same time, giggle, giggle everywhere, giggle

Every time hearing the shouting outside,

Lee Min Ho

This question and kind of tension crossed.
They hurried shooting with Cameras then rapidly run to the door,
Yes, it was pretty funny.

And then the door opened again and the camera turned all together,
Instead of ours,
At the same time,  fable ~ ~ Cheers burst out from reporters, "Wow ~~"
I felt stunning when hearing the loud cheers from male reporters. 

It is really the day that God painted by his own hand.
It was a day that his perfect shape and beautiful face were too perfect to being a human.

However, on this day,
"He was perfect"  was always heard among those male reporters 
As expected, the eyes for beauty were all the same.

The reflexive exclaiming and highly praising from the majority of male photographers.
It's still memorable.

I'm fond of you. haha

ec16ae27ly1fwlgfkbuh7j20bo0himyb.jpg

ec16ae27ly1fwlgfkbsytj20bo0hi3zg.jpg

ec16ae27ly1fwlgfke608j20bo0msgng.jpg

cr Logo

• Like 6

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20181024 Fan account :

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=673705&page=1

Google translation with a little modifications according to Chinese translation by 何夕 :

Actually, about Minho's suits,
It's a piece of work that God created for us.

There is a more perfect day in particular.
Perhaps the most beautiful is his face in Baeksang Arts Awards.
It was perfect like God created this work more carefully.

At that time, the press was installed outside and inside.

On the inside press side,
When anyone come in, the reporters could here the cheers outside.
But the dimension was different, so the decibels heard were different.
Every time there were loud cheers, the reporters said "Lee Min Ho ? "
But they didn't guessed right continuously.

When Lee Min Ho really came,  need not to say anything.

At that time, most foreign fans probably came in.
But the decibel of local fans..........haha.

At that time, the inner door opened and about 100 reporters pull the shutter towards the door.
"kacha kacha" like pouring tons of rice. haha
Instead of Mr. Lee Min Ho, his manager came in first.
Everyone at the same time, giggle, giggle everywhere, giggle

Every time hearing the shouting outside,

Lee Min Ho

This question and kind of tension crossed.
They hurried shooting with Cameras then rapidly run to the door,
Yes, it was pretty funny.

And then the door opens again and the camera turned all together,
Instead of ours,
At the same time,  fable ~ ~ Cheers burst out from reporters, "Wow ~~"
I felt stunning when hearing the loud cheers from male reporters. 

It is really the day that God painted by his own hand.
It was a day that his perfect shape and beautiful face were too perfect to being a human.

However, on this day,
"He was perfect"  was always heard among those male reporters 
As expected, the eyes for beauty were all the same.

The reflexive exclaiming and highly praising from the majority of male photographers.
It's still memorable.

I'm fond of you. haha

cr Logo

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this.  Was this the Baeksang Arts Awards last 2015? As far as I remember he got the Most Popular Actor for Gangnam Blues. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I remember during this event when JYP sang at the finale', when he saw Lee Min Ho he greeted him with a hello and a polite handshake. I'm sure Baeksang Arts Awards is so memorable to him because this is where he got his 1st award as Best New Actor on TV for "BOF" in 2009.  :P

• Like 2

18 Cringe-Worthy Things K-Dramas Inspired Fans To Do

These confessions are embarrassing, but true.

On Reddit, K-Drama fans shared some of the most embarrassing, cringe-inducing things their favourite Korean shows made them do. Here are 18 of their deepest and darkest confessions!

10. Sulking in the shadows

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ZVItT04_Il31YBpJNyzepvdw3V39B70qTO9OK1dsOepxfBHzyJj8tl1KEwrCwaBEAb2d2ZFhAIT578BbICJnhMV7-OdymloOoQ=w380-nu-rh

“My phone ringtone is the theme song from City Hunter, that I custom made for myself. For days after I made it, I walked around playing it while sulking in the shadows.”  Stepheebean

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : koreaboo

• Like 2

20181026 Lee Min Ho : Minoz FB updated :

A surprise present,
infusing full energy into your exhausted life, has just arrived.
Millions of different Lee Min Ho's attractiveness on every single day~
Those who get the answer, put ur hands up~

According to @Latifah_'s translation : 

A quick quiz for us to guess what gesture would Minho do after asking for lip makeup Answer: stick out his lips.   :lol:

* Thanks to @Latifah_    :heart:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

According to @Latifah_'s translation : 

A quick quiz for us to guess what gesture would Minho do after asking for lip makeup Answer: stick out his lips.   :lol:

Oh gosh, those lips...:wub::wub::wub:

PHLMnZx.gif

Spoiler

Episode 12

Ki Chul receives word that Choi Young is headed to his camp. His people sense some intruders – it’s the Suribang boys. As Ki Chul’s people double their defense, he wonders about this sneak attack of Choi Young. He figures he must be after Eun Soo’s diary, and either he should be ready for it to get stolen or he meets secretly with him and hands it over.

t7LmXd1.gif

Meanwhile, Choi Young instructs another Suribang to stand by, and find and deliver a stuff in case something happens to him. He enters a compound where he sits and waits. Ki Chul and his guards soon arrive. Choi Young attacks the guards, who suddenly disappear into thin air. He’s now on face-off with Ki Chul. As Ki Chul puts his sword against Choi Young’s throat, Choi Young stabs himself, hard enough to stab Ki Chul as well. Choi Young suddenly opens his eyes, and realizes it was only his imagination.

93HJacu.gif

Ki Chul finally arrives at the compound, alone. After Ki Chul confirms he brought Eun Soo’s diary along, the two men start to fight. Choi Young then finds his throat just inches away from Ki Chul’s sword, as he imagined it earlier, but then turns around and doesn’t stab himself. The two continue on fighting, when Eun Soo suddenly runs in between them and tells them to stop. With a dagger, she threatens to cut her throat. Ki Chul asks her about the future and by whose hands he dies. After he figures he dies by the King’s hand, he reveals he’s trying to change that future, and if he does, he would have a lot to talk about with Eun Soo. He leaves.   

8Lz7i78.gif

jJJz9eK.gif

Choi Young then confronts Eun Soo on threatening to kill herself, but she points out that he’s the one trying to do exactly that by taking on Ki Chul. If he does die, then it would be on her. He’s startled.

They both sit down as she treats his wounded hand. She sees his other hand frozen due to Ki Chul’s power. She reaches for it, even if he pulls it back. She then blows on it to warm it up. He looks on with surprise. As he reaches to her, she pulls back, but he tries again and tucks her hair behind her ear. She starts to cry. He opens up on how he’s easily risked his life. But then promises to no longer do that, ever. Then he tells her not to cry.

TVf14IX.gif

yKX49QQ.gif

Back at Ki Chul’s place, he’s spent from using his power against Choi Young. As he tries to recover and thinks about how he’s fated to die by the King’s hand, he vows to change the King. He even declares to change the country, or even the heavens.

Eun Soo and Choi Young walk around the palace, and she tells him she’s no longer running away. She then proposes for them to be partners, where they tell everything to each other, and protect each other by telling where they are going and who they are fighting. They agree, and she tries to seal the deal with a hand shake. He hesitates, so she just grabs his hand and forces the shake. He sees the giddy woodalchi who have been following them all along, so he leans towards her and asks for her to start protecting him and his dignity. They let go, and just then, Lady Choi shows up.

XFa6bYk.gif

Eun Soo and Choi Young go to see the King and Queen, to ask if Eun Soo could stay with the Queen for protection. King then asks Eun Soo about the future. She confesses she doesn’t know much, but keeps on blabbering anyway. Choi Young stops her, so they bicker, in front of the King and Queen, and Lady Choi.

4Sigvk9.gif

Eun Soo lets out her frustration – at a vase. Meanwhile, the Woodalchi gets into a discussion on how far their leader has gone with Eun Soo.

Choi Young finally unties his ex-girlfriend’s bandana off his sword, and puts it away in a chest.

xFGvfaR.gif

Lady Choi comes over to talk to him about taking down their enemies. They agree to lure the assassins towards him, and to counter-plot against the spy in the palace. She then asks about how Eun Soo has stopped him from doing a stupid thing, which riles him up again, as he remembers she has threatened to take her own life.

pqI6zBB.gif

Lady Choi talks to Eun Soo who is busy with the new clothes the Queen has provided her. She asks her for a favor, but she would have to lie. Eun Soo wittily demonstrates how good she is on lying by fooling Lady Choi she can make her look younger.

Queen gives King a pep talk on believing in himself.

Eun Soo and Lady Choi proceed on their plan, and Eun Soo tells the names of the people who will be the King’s right hand men, and who will betray him – all out in the open for the spy to hear. Lady Choi spots the spy.

The list of names reaches Ki Chul, and it’s not what they expected. He’s also made aware that one person is protecting the King’s supporters in one location. He figures it’s Choi Young.

Choi Young sees Eun Soo walking around the palace. She asks him if the plan has helped him, and how she looks on the dress the Queen has given her. He clears his throat nervously and tells her to go inside. She then tells him that they should both meet up once a day in that place so they could cheer each other on. He suddenly stoops down and asks her to lift her skirt up. She’s surprised, but he takes a dagger out and ties it to her ankle. He tells her he’ll teach her to use it when he can.

T0EJZia.gif

Choi Young visits Man Bo, and they talk about the plan to distract the seven veiled assassins so he could fight them off one by one. Man Bo is skeptical, but Choi Young teases them how they are just bored, and that they are excited about it.

Jang Bin teaches Eun Soo about the different kinds of pulses, when Ki Chul appears out of nowhere. He checks up on Eun Soo, then laments on how she tells the future to the King and not to him. The Queen calls out on the lack of security at the palace, and the Woodalchi arrive to convey the message to Ki Chul that the King wants to see him.

Meanwhile, Hwasuin and Eum Ja track down Deuk Heung to relay the message of Ki Chul wanting to meet him. Deuk Heung then visits Eun Soo and hands over her diary.

Choi Young then takes on the assassins, while wondering at how Eun Soo sees living as the most important thing in life. As he cuts down the sixth assassin, he drops his sword and slumps to the ground, as he clenches his bloody hand.    

43iUKGz.gif

DohqKh8.gif

Comments:

So at the end of the last episode, Choi Young seemed to be back to his death-wish days. But early in this episode, he actually made the conscious decision to live, even before Eun Soo arrived to stop his fight with Ki Chul. And he even verbalized it to her - that he would not risk his life that easily, ever. 

As he finds the will to live, he turns a new chapter in his life, signified by him untying his ex-girlfriend's bandana from his sword and putting it away in a chest. He has finally moved on from his past love, and now has his eyes on a new girl, who is not only a potential new love, but also has made him want to choose to live.

I am loving the subtle but sweet gestures of Choi Young in this episode. The hair tuck, the tying of dagger on her leg. Simple yet have considerable impact in the development of their relationship. And so the love story of our Imja couple flourishes on.

• Like 6

Thanks for the great summary of Ep 12! I really like this episode as well. CY´s and ES´s conversation after the aborted duel with Gi Cheol is very touching.

I believe there are actually 7 assassins that he kills: 1, then 3 at once, then 3 more singly. I wonder if the bloody hand indicates the beginning of CY´s increasing problem with killing people.  Or maybe a bloody hand is just a bloody hand (forearm, actually).

• Like 5

21 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

A surprise present,
infusing full energy into your exhausted life, has just arrived.
Millions of different Lee Min Ho's attractiveness on every single day~
Those who get the answer, put ur hands up~

according to @Latifah_'s translation : 

Where is her translated? I can not find.

cr:  as tagged via woodalchis Minoz

Spoiler

FAITH EPISODE 12

Thanks @syntychefor the recap of episode 12!

Why is flute guy aligned with Ki Cheol?  Does he like fire woman?  How does CY dying at the hands of Ki Cheol mesh with the young kid we saw in the earlier episode who supposedly kills CY?  Again, I have ask how Gi cheol, at least 10 or more years older than CY, seemingly has the upper hand when they fought.  I guess it did wear him out, but it sure looked at though he could kill CY without much effort.   Haha, I love how the Woodalchi shadow CY and ES when ES asks CY to be partners.  CY looks mortified when he sees people watching them.  I love it!  ES is really perfect for CY.  He needs someone like Lady Choi who can push him around.  I like the little "dates" CY and ES go on.  I'm surprised that he touched her leg when he was embarrassed to see it early on.  The Queen is very strong; I like her character a lot.  Aw, so cute when the queen asks what she can do to help the King.  I think the King and queen and CY and ES should go on a double date!  CY really seems exhausted at the end of the episode.  He really needs to rest.  

@gtLmh0622: while I think he looks handsome at the Baeksang Awards, my preference is the 2016 SBS awards.  Everything was perfect that night.

cr:  as tagged

• Like 5

vlcsnap-2012-09-25-15h56m46s202.png?w=50

Spoiler

Looks like CY only killed 6 of the assassins , I counted. Why was he so tired? He hardly had to fight them. He killed them easily enough. I could never understand this even previously and I never heard any discussion about this. Anyone knows the reason why he acted so tired after killing the 7 assassins. I liked that the queen was so shy and ran away and the king was wondering what was going on. CY and ES were so cute and CY was so embarrassed and red-faced. When they bickered in front of the king and queen, hilarious.

• Like 3

Perhaps he´s tired of killing and his sword is beginning to be heavy, even this early in the series. As to whether he killed six or seven assassins, it´s a bit confusing.  One assassin does a blurry running attack on CY and CY appears to have used his sword on him, but we don´t see a body. Then the scene changes to Eun Soo and some diversion by Suribang. Then it returns to the the attack by the three assassins. After he kills them he says “Three¨. And then he kills three more individually. So go figure.

I also loved the bickering scene and his aunt´s mouth hanging open!

• Like 4

Heard that there were 11 pages of haters' posts  about our bb on DC last night.

Then many questions from non-fans today :  

"Will be there any good things about LMH ? Is there any news about his next work ?"
"LMH's next drama ? LMH's advertisement ?"
"Every time when LMH got lots of posts by haters, there will be good news. Will it be any news about his next work ?"

Maybe we will get good news soon.   :P

Spoiler

ec16ae27ly1fwnteks983j20qo0a43ys.jpg

ec16ae27ly1fwnteksawuj20qo0dh74i.jpg

ec16ae27ly1fwnteksrv1j20qo0b8t98.jpg

ec16ae27ly1fwntekssbvj20u008egm2.jpg

cr.  Minoz_无须完美

• Like 5
  • Sad 1