Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

thank you so much for translate :relaxed:

You're welcome.   :)

Here's another post on DC talking about our boy.

ec16ae27ly1fwflbh8nxzj20qo0jfmz4.jpg

cr Minoz_无须完美

English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕 again.

Lee Min Ho has not been active for nearly 2 years, but he is mentioned here and there. He was mentioned and appeared in the variety shows, and he was mentioned in the dramas. He was appeared in the movie and being as a super star. Celebrities said he was handsome in interviews. Artists said that he is an ideal type. The overseas travel blog mentioned that foreigners like Hallyu star Lee Min Ho and want to meet him. The famous production company mentioned that he is the casting priority. Here, the haters also mention him everyday.
Reply to this comment : Lee Min Ho is mentioned in various places for a variety of reasons everyday, really strongly existing.

• Like 7

lAcxk4r.gif

Spoiler

E6rB0GT.gif

I like the scene where Lady Choi pulls back a Woodalchi to give some space to Gongnim and Noguk. It’s quite funny, but it’s good that Lady Choi is aware of the fact that this couple may be royalty, but they are also humans experiencing common relationship issues.

It’s quite nice that Choi Young could speak his mind freely with Gongnim. And Gongnim, being king, doesn’t take it against him. It’s also nice, and surprising, that Choi Young talks about his feelings with Lady Choi. Our captain is tough, but he also has his vulnerable side.

I thought so, too, that Eun Soo wouldn’t choose anybody. From that previous order of Ki Chul to flute-guy Eum Ja to do exactly the opposite if she tells him not to kill Choi Young, making deals with Ki Chul’s people isn’t really a good idea. But alas, action speaks louder than words, and Choi Young rushing to her side every time, reveals who is dearest to her. I sense a bit of jealousy from Hwasuin.

nFJkh36.gif

VM9CKeJ.gif

7S3Up1y.gif

olNjkKQ.gif

44mAhlc.gif

5esULPd.gif

So now, Ki Chul’s people are after Choi Young. Choi Young admits to Eun Soo that if he fights off with Ki Chul, he might lose. And the reason why he is always rushing to her side is because of his promise to protect her and take her back to heaven. So she decides to finally relieve him of that promise, and end everything between them. She might be saving his life, but he takes all these differently. It all comes down to her losing trust in him, and not believing that he could protect her. For a warrior whose duty is exactly that, it took a blow on him. Add to that his ex-girlfriend who believed of the same thing. To think that after seven long years, he’s finally getting over his ex-girlfriend thanks to this new girl, but new girl who has given him the will to live again, has done exactly the same thing – lose faith in him. So now we’re back to Choi Young and his death wish.

CJ9OwVC.gif

qTH5G4L.gif

OTUI3q6.gif

20CtWCB.gif

• Like 4

21 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

You're welcome.   :)

Here's another post on DC talking about our boy.

ec16ae27ly1fwflbh8nxzj20qo0jfmz4.jpg

cr Minoz_无须完美

English translation is according to Chinese translation by 何夕 again.

Lee Min Ho has not been active for nearly 2 years, but he is mentioned here and there. He was mentioned and appeared in the variety shows, and he was mentioned in the dramas. He was appeared in the movie and being as a super star. Celebrities said he was handsome in interviews. Artists said that he is an ideal type. The overseas travel blog mentioned that foreigners like Hallyu star Lee Min Ho and want to meet him. The famous production company mentioned that he is the casting priority. Here, the haters also mention him everyday.
Reply to this comment : Lee Min Ho is mentioned in various places for a variety of reasons everyday, really strongly existing.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. :P

3 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20181022 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

d2626a8bgy1fwgoucvyprj20ku112420.jpg

d2626a8bgy1fwgoue3m8ij20ku112whz.jpg

d2626a8bgy1fwgougixurj20ku112gp0.jpg

d2626a8bgy1fwgoukc02uj20ku112790.jpg

e8f8c130gy1fwgopemg7cj20ku112x6r.jpg

e8f8c130gy1fwgopj9wedj20ku112x6r.jpg

e8f8c130gy1fwgopms9rcj20ku1121l0.jpg

e8f8c130gy1fwgop4zvy7j20ku1127wj.jpg

6e9bac31gy1fwgplw141aj20yi1pcqgl.jpg

6e9bac31gy1fwgply226nj20yi1pcwq1.jpg

6e9bac31gy1fwgpm139j2j20qy1bx136.jpg

6e9bac31gy1fwgpm31btzj20yi1pck57.jpg

6e9bac31gy1fwgpm4m5bij20vb1jpdqh.jpg

6e9bac31gy1fwgpm9otqij20yi1pcgy9.jpg

cr as tagged / 大_薯- 

***Also, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :P

• Like 1

Trying to paste a photo of LMH from another web site to Soompi but not able to do so. What should I do?

Spoiler

Thanks @CarolynH on subbing for me. Few comments on Faith, it was funny that ES was shocked that the psycho she stabbed was the famous Choi Young. Secondly, it was basically ES who changed Korea's history. She operated on Yi Seong Gi's appendix and he became the first Joseon King and had CY beheaded. Thirdly, it was sweet seeing CY teaching the boy who would kill him on how to fight and how to survive and he told ES he could not believe that the boy could kill him. ES should have told him how and that he would be king one day.

It is so sad when CY asks ES if she does not smile anymore. Aw, he misses her smiles.

Dae Man is so cute as CY's little puppy. So loyal and protective of CY.

https://joonni.com/2012/09/17/recap-faith-episode-11/

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CallieP said:

Trying to paste a photo of LMH from another web site to Soompi but not able to do so. What should I do?

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks @CarolynH on subbing for me. Few comments on Faith, it was funny that ES was shocked that the psycho she stabbed was the famous Choi Young. Secondly, it was basically ES who changed Korea's history. She operated on Yi Seong Gi's appendix and he became the first Joseon King and had CY beheaded. Thirdly, it was sweet seeing CY teaching the boy who would kill him on how to fight and how to survive and he told ES he could not believe that the boy could kill him. ES should have told him how and that he would be king one day.

It is so sad when CY asks ES if she does not smile anymore. Aw, he misses her smiles.

Dae Man is so cute as CY's little puppy. So loyal and protective of CY.

https://joonni.com/2012/09/17/recap-faith-episode-11/

Hi CallieP,  try to copy the upload image & paste it here in the reply box - then Click submit reply to finish - as simple as that. You may try it. In case, it won't work, right click the image then click "view the image info" / copy the location (Your picture must end in gif or jpg or png), then open the "insert other media (you could see that below the reply box then choose "insert image from URL" paste it there then click "insert into post" or there are times that after pasting the image the picture is shown right away. I hope I made this clear for you – Or to make it simpler -

You can either do right click on "copy image" or "copy image location" (which is copying the image's URL) then paste to Soompi.  Though the "copy image" doesn't seem to work sometimes on Soompi. In case this happens, do the "copy image location" . :P

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

201810231 on duty :

Due to the road in process, they changed the drop off area, let all of us will be safe.   Btw dont screaming pls.

cr FF_LL_22

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures + the clip. Hahaha - whatever & however, the fans will always follow him. Stay safe, LMH! :P

• Like 2

15 Golden K-Dramas That Are Always Worth Rewatching

As an avid K-drama watcher, there are a lot of dramas that I’ve watched more than once. There’s many factors that play into wanting to watch a whole series more than once. Most of the time, it’s because of two main reasons: the two main leads and their chemistry, and how captivating the storyline is. I find myself enjoying these dramas just the same the second time around despite already knowing the outcome. Here’s my list of 15 K-dramas that are worth the re-watch!

8. Heirs

lee-min-ho.gif

Although the love story between Kim Tan (Lee Min Ho) and Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye) isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, the extended cast makes this series worth the re-watch. When you’ve got f(x)’s Krystal, CNBLUE’s Kang Min Hyuk, Kang Ha Neul, Park Hyung Sik, Kim Ji Won, and Kim Woo Bin, it’s really an all-star cast that you can’t get sick of seeing for 16 straight episodes. Especially seeing how a lot of these rookie actors have now established them so well in the industry!

heirs-kdrama.jpg

Start watching “Heirs”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

I’m wondering if there’s an online version of Bounty Hunters that has LMH’s real voice with English subtitles.  I’m assuming there’s a Korean version with the Chinese actors’ voices dubbed instead of LMH’s.  I really like the sound of his voice even tho I don’t understand Korean. So far I’ve only found the Chinese version with his voice dubbed.  Has anyone found such an animal?  

2 hours ago, msdot said:

I’m wondering if there’s an online version of Bounty Hunters that has LMH’s real voice with English subtitles.  I’m assuming there’s a Korean version with the Chinese actors’ voices dubbed instead of LMH’s.  I really like the sound of his voice even tho I don’t understand Korean. So far I’ve only found the Chinese version with his voice dubbed.  Has anyone found such an animal?  

Bounty Hunters was not released in Korea, so Korean version is impossible. 

• Like 1

Here’s another LMH movie question.  Supposedly the Chinese version of Gangnam 1970 had additional scenes of LMH as well as a love scene with him in it.  I’ve not had any luck finding it online.  Has anyone seen it online?

6 hours ago, msdot said:

Here’s another LMH movie question.  Supposedly the Chinese version of Gangnam 1970 had additional scenes of LMH as well as a love scene with him in it.  I’ve not had any luck finding it online.  Has anyone seen it online?

Unfortunately, Gangnam 1970 was not permitted to be aired in China finally.
There's not content rating system in China, even a special version could not get permission.   :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 1