Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

[LEE MIN HO] '8 Letters' EP1. - Thank you (고마워요) with Eng sub :

https://www.vlive.tv/video/91830?lang=en

It's really short...........  :cold_sweat:  I expected at least 15 minutes like his "Good Day".  But he's sooooooooo lovely.   :heart:

More pictures of 2019 calendar :

4e4741cfgy1fw43hpcconj237k1t0hdu.jpg

4e4741cfgy1fw43hjzlthj237k1t0kjm.jpg

4e4741cfgy1fw43hmgjyzj237k1t0npe.jpg

cr as tagged

Spoiler

66e9848fly1fw43rkxfmjj20tj0hsaau.jpg

66e9848fly1fw43ris7uyj21kh2zvhdz.jpg

cr Minoz_天津冰灵

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

[LEE MIN HO] '8 Letters' EP1. - Thank you (고마워요) with Eng sub :

https://www.vlive.tv/video/91830?lang=en

It's really short...........  :cold_sweat:  I expected at least 15 minutes like his "Good Day".  But he's sooooooooo lovely.   :heart:

More pictures of 2019 calendar :

cr as tagged

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing the link. It's so fun watching a clip that you understand what he's talking about. I’m really happy to see something on LMH while he's on MS right now.  Wahhh...............LMH's underwear is dark color. - Hahaha - I'm sure that's black - LOL! It's really a short clip but I don't complain at all. It's fine than nothing at all. He looks so CUTE, very playful, very happy. Not surprised if he's NICE towards his staff because even to his fans he is like that. Also, thanks for sharing all these COOL pictures of next year's calendar. (2019) -

• Like 4

On 10/7/2018 at 10:45 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

Minoz Official Fanclub updated "2019 Lee Min Ho official calendar release"
[Configuration]
SIZE: 258 x 195 (mm)
COLOR: White / White / Black
MATERIAL: PAPER
CONTENTS: COVER - 4p
2019 CALENDAR - 26p
[price] 16,000 won (including VAT)

OMG !!!  2018new_tianping_org.png2018new_tianping_org.png

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you for sharing. Is there a way for US Minoz to get a hold of these beautiful Lee Min Ho  calendars? I dont think the fansites allow international shipping.. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

Thank you for sharing. Is there a way for US Minoz to get a hold of these beautiful Lee Min Ho  calendars? I dont think the fansites allow international shipping.. 

Yes, don't know why I-Minoz website is not in service for international fans now.
Maybe the calendar will be on line in G-market or Amazon later.

• Like 2

191769415055FE9A442522

Spoiler

Faith episode 10

Eunsoo finds a diary with her name on it and some numbers that look like coordinates- a hint to the heaven gate! Gicheol of course won't give it to her easily and thinks of ways to annoy her and all of us

the handwriting in the diary is Eunsoo's and if that diary belonged to Hwata it means... Hwata is Eunsoo? hmm

Choi Young meets with the king who had a scroll with names of people he'd want to be on his side, with a little recommendation help from Choi Young he marks a few people to meet with as he plans to win their hearts aww

Choi Young took the scroll to locate those people and the smile that he gave the king was so sweet

1818D237505083991B

well, the scroll gets stolen by Gicheol's men afterwards 

Eunsoo meets with Choi Young to say her goodbye. She apologizes and thanks him for everything that he's done for her so far, she wants to make some deal with Gicheol and she can figure out how to return by herself... doesn't she know she likes Choi Young?

our Choi Young didn't say anything in return and leaves. He asks the woodalchi guarding Eunsoo to keep watching over her

1419B93F5055FF3E19B74A

he's dead worried about Eunsoo :/

1918F337505083A61E

In this episode, Eunsoo treats a very young patient whose name gave her goosebumps. That patient is named Yi Seong-gye who'd later be the founder of Joseon(there'll be no more Goryeo) and the killer of Choi Young. Eunsoo tells this fact directly to Choi Young himself and the white-haired guy listened to them.

Gicheol pays the king a visit with the scroll looking very disappointed. He finally had the guts to tell the king in his face to not do anything and that he had begun killing the people whose names were marked. Choi Young says he could kill Gicheol but the king orders him not to, and Choi Young leaves asking the king to buy some time

170AA83D5055FFF92EA900

The fire lady and the white-haired guy kidnapped Eunsoo and they did the killing in front of her. At the end, the fire lady asks Eunsoo to choose who'd their next victim(and most precious to Eunsoo) be: The Queen, Dr. Jang or Choi Young.

I have a question, why does Gicheol always seem to be lacking time? I didn't notice this the first time I watched it, he really seems to be rushing things and often says he doesn't have enough time

I had a good laugh at the convo between him and Choi Young in the beginning where he wished it was him who went through the heaven gate

pics cr. to their owners

I only wrote the highlights, for a detailed recap refer to DramaBeans

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Latifah_ said:

191769415055FE9A442522

Reveal hidden contents

Faith episode 10

Eunsoo finds a diary with her name on it and some numbers that look like coordinates- a hint to the heaven gate! Gicheol of course won't give it to her easily and thinks of ways to richard simmons her and all of us off 

the handwriting in the diary is Eunsoo's and if that diary belonged to Hwata it means... Hwata is Eunsoo? hmm

Choi Young meets with the king who had a scroll with names of people he'd want to be on his side, with a little recommendation help from Choi Young he marks a few people to meet with as he plans to win their hearts aww

Choi Young took the scroll to locate those people and the smile that he gave the king was so sweet

1818D237505083991B

well, the scroll gets stolen by Gicheol's men afterwards 

Eunsoo meets with Choi Young to say her goodbye. She apologizes and thanks him for everything that he's done for her so far, she wants to make some deal with Gicheol and she can figure out how to return by herself... doesn't she know she likes Choi Young?

our Choi Young didn't say anything in return and leaves. He asks the woodalchi guarding Eunsoo to keep watching over her

1419B93F5055FF3E19B74A

he's dead worried about Eunsoo :/

1918F337505083A61E

In this episode, Eunsoo treats a very young patient whose name gave her goosebumps. That patient is named Yi Seong-gye who'd later be the founder of Joseon(there'll be no more Goryeo) and the killer of Choi Young. Eunsoo tells this fact directly to Choi Young himself and the white-haired guy listened to them.

Gicheol pays the king a visit with the scroll looking very disappointed. He finally had the guts to tell the king in his face to not do anything and that he had begun killing the people whose names were marked. Choi Young says he could kill Gicheol but the king orders him not to, and Choi Young leaves asking the king to buy some time

170AA83D5055FFF92EA900

The fire lady and the white-haired guy kidnapped Eunsoo and they did the killing in front of her. At the end, the fire lady asks Eunsoo to choose who'd their next victim(and most precious to Eunsoo) be: The Queen, Dr. Jang or Choi Young.

I have a question, why does Gicheol always seem to be lacking time? I didn't notice this the first time I watched it, he really seems to be rushing things and often says he doesn't have enough time

I had a good laugh at the convo between him and Choi Young in the beginning where he wished it was him who went through the heaven gate

pics cr. to their owners

I only wrote the highlights, for a detailed recap refer to DramaBeans

Thanks for posting this summary and the pics.  In answer to your question, Gi Cheol experiences increasingly negative aftereffects every time he uses his freezing power. We see that in the series. So perhaps he senses that his time is limited.

• Like 3

olJwCx6.gif

Spoiler

2j5Lnfk.gif

Eun Soo spilling the beans sure gets her into trouble. First, she told Ki Chul that her name is written on the diary, and the numbers might be the coordinates to the gates of heaven. And with her showing him how she got affected by the diary, Ki Chul now knows how to control her. Next, instead of heeding the warning of Choi Young on shutting her mouth, she blurts out who kills him in the future. Talk about messing with history. And messing with anyone’s head when you tell them how they die in the future. I wonder how Choi Young would be able to live with that.

dk9MYoL.gif

I think her mere presence and interaction with the people in the past already affects the future. But interestingly, she’s not messing history - she actually might be a vital part of it. So that spooked her big time. Verbalizing it might be her way of coping. Unfortunately, the palace security is too weak, that all those vital information got in the wrong hands.

In the last episode, the point goes to Gongnim’s team for their maneuvering. Now the point goes to Ki Chul’s team for intercepting valuable information. Of course, cunning Ki Chul would strike back. And so the saga continues.

DIywOUf.gif

p8MSUDF.gif

BFwDpkX.gif

L6KgvjD.gif

• Like 3