Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Minoz Official Fanclub updated "2019 Lee Min Ho official calendar release"
[Configuration]
SIZE: 258 x 195 (mm)
COLOR: White / White / Black
MATERIAL: PAPER
CONTENTS: COVER - 4p
2019 CALENDAR - 26p
[price] 16,000 won (including VAT)

OMG !!!  2018new_tianping_org.png2018new_tianping_org.png

e3970d78gy1fw0m4tzlwjj20gu0cnq7j.jpg

e3970d78gy1fw0m4x9yzcj20j60j6760.jpg

e3970d78gy1fw0m4uh2cpj20ed0adjt4.jpg

Spoiler

e3970d78gy1fw0m50eu4oj20ja0ja0tp.jpg

e3970d78gy1fw0m4xnz11j20it0itab0.jpg

e3970d78gy1fw0m4zwijhj20kb0kb3z7.jpg

e3970d78gy1fw0m4vwrymj20ih0dwjrf.jpg

via pa_minho

• Like 5

On 10/7/2018 at 9:08 AM, CarolynH said:

cr:  as tagged via Woodalchi Minoz

I'm excited to see 8 letters too!  My thought is that anything done before MS is permissible, while anything filmed while in MS is not.  Maybe @willenette knows.

Reveal hidden contents

FAITH EPISODE 9

Thanks @syntyche for the recap!

I like the new found confidence of the King.  And yes, the exchange of sweet smiles shared between CY and the King.  And, the Woodalchi.  

LOL, I like how Lady Choi can manhandle CY!  

Hmm hmm, what does ES grabbing CY's sleeve mean?  did she miss him because she's beginning to care for him or because she needs him in order to return home.  

Another lol, the feminine-like warrior seems to have a crush on CY.  

Meanwhile, back at Gi Cheol's house ES has found a weapon--her blue purse!

Aw, CY looks hurt when he sees ES cry on Jang Bin's shoulder.  

It's funny as I am rewatching Faith, that I really don't remember many of the scenes.  

@CallieP:  My vote is a thumbs up on the new hair style.  i like it better than the one in last week's preview.  

Hi CarolynH, during RAIN's time, while serving mandatory for security reasons, military personnel must not take part in commercial activities especially when working in the Defence Media Agency. At the same time, soldiers/recruits who are serving their national service cannot engage in any profit-making activity, even if they are on leave. (not sure if this still applies because Song Joong Ki appeared in a CF while on MS then) :P

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20181008 on duty :

Reveal hidden contents

005zuJBFgy1fw0hzikg93j30v91jlduc.jpg

005zuJBFgy1fw0hzkncsrj30v91jlh1o.jpg

005zuJBFgy1fw0hzonoy8j30v91jldwo.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. :P

• Like 3

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Fan made video 

cr goodboySR

gtLmh, thanks for sharing this fan made clip. So NICE to know that MYM will release a special unseen footage of his daily life titled "8 Letters". Most likely it would have 8 episodes in total, right?  Can't wait every 10th of the month from this month until 10th of May next year 2019.  Wahhh.........after this - counting the days till our Lee Min Ho is coming back to us. Luckily, in the meantime, we get to still see his photos going to the office everyday. Thanks again for sharing them with us here.  :P

• Like 3

Special gift of Minoz China Official Fanclub. Get 1 set of special gift if you buy any good in shopping mall of official fanclub. :w00t:
I am going to order 2019 Calendar.  :lol:

006K4ngdly1fw0rx46n86j30rs21l7w5.jpg

cr Minoz China Official Fanclub

Spoiler

9770658cgy1fw0tjojkmhj20go0d7wlb.jpg

66e9848fly1fw14910d48j206j0880tv.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 5

10 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Happy 5th Anniversary Heirs

Hi leeminhosny time flies so fast..............I love this drama especially the relationship between Tan’s mom and Eun Sang’s mom.  These two were hilarious together. I miss Kim Woo Bin!  I can say that Woobie did not disappoint. I hope there's more time on resolution between Tan and Won.  I hope they have time to resolve the tension and bad blood between them. Also, more time on resolution between Tan and Young Do to resolve their strained friendship.  All in all, I loved our main pair. They shared some great scenes when they were together. "Heirs" is tossed up with enough fun and delightful pieces which make it enjoyable. The drama has lots of eye candy and pleasures for you. LMH playing a heartthrob, he plays off his role with consummate ease. Kang Ha Neul shines in all his scenes, bringing heart and smarts to his role. Choi Jin Hyuk never got chance to showcase his acting prowess but still fine in all his scenes. Watching this drama I see it as the 20 hours of cherishing my love for Lee Min Ho!  I just wish LMH’s character had more development, we didn't see here that he needed to grow as a person and do more than brood and shout. Overall, it's an enjoyable ride and for most part, very entertaining…. :P

• Like 3

Update this week!

8 Letters? 8 Letters!
Date 2018. 10. 10 17: 01: 00

동기들 티저 잘 봤어?

1차 티저 공개 날짜는 미리 알고 있었는데
2, 3차는 예고도 없이 깜짝 공개돼서 완전 놀람ㅠㅠ
지난주부터 지금까지 영상을 몇 번 돌려봤는지 몰라..
봐도 봐도 질리지가 않아! 볼 때마다 새로워! 짜릿해!
티저만 봐도 매력뿜뿜인데 본편에선 또 어떤 모습들을 보여줄까?
이걸 달마다 볼 수 있다는거지?ㅠㅠ

포스터도 보고, 티저도 여러 번 돌려보던 중 문득 궁금해진 거 하나.
[8 Letters] 라…왜 타이틀이 [8 Letters] 일까?

동기들은 왜 그런 거 같아?
언젠간 알게 되겠지만 궁금해지는 건 어쩔 수 없네^^

오늘은 드디어 본편 첫 편이 공개되는 날~
모두 준비 OK?
미리 세팅하고 모니터 1열에서 대기 타고 있자^^

201810101717151560758211.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, alovebof said:

Update this week!

8 Letters? 8 Letters!
Date 2018. 10. 10 17: 01: 00

동기들 티저 잘 봤어?

1차 티저 공개 날짜는 미리 알고 있었는데
2, 3차는 예고도 없이 깜짝 공개돼서 완전 놀람ㅠㅠ
지난주부터 지금까지 영상을 몇 번 돌려봤는지 몰라..
봐도 봐도 질리지가 않아! 볼 때마다 새로워! 짜릿해!
티저만 봐도 매력뿜뿜인데 본편에선 또 어떤 모습들을 보여줄까?
이걸 달마다 볼 수 있다는거지?ㅠㅠ

포스터도 보고, 티저도 여러 번 돌려보던 중 문득 궁금해진 거 하나.
[8 Letters] 라…왜 타이틀이 [8 Letters] 일까?

동기들은 왜 그런 거 같아?
언젠간 알게 되겠지만 궁금해지는 건 어쩔 수 없네^^

오늘은 드디어 본편 첫 편이 공개되는 날~
모두 준비 OK?
미리 세팅하고 모니터 1열에서 대기 타고 있자^^ 

Hi alovebof, thanks for sharing this. I also wonder why "8 Letters............Can't help but curious why this title. TODAY is the day when the first part is finally released. :P

• Like 1