Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest ykidkwis

omg thx for those pix blue angel! how is he SO cute?!?!?? i love the wrinkles by his eyes when he laughs or gives a big smile...so hot

MOMMA!

He's sooo hot =D

I found a someone new to perve on, haha.

He gives me a Lee Dong Wook vibe.

He LOOKS SO HOT and teenage-ulljjang kinda feel with straight hair.

But with curly hair he looks so manly!

I prefer straight but curly's not tooooo bad ! His cute face make sup for it.

I can't wait too see more of him in BOF!

Loving that show <333

- Lena

Guest baqinardo

hello everyone ^^

baqinardo thanks for the OST link

some pics:

U r welcome..

n thanks for the pic.

in this pic, he looks like a Japanese actor, right?

Kimura Takuya (?) ?

86371202gh1.jpg

I still have to insist ;p I can't say they always look alike but resemblance you may notice in 'I'm Sam' MinHo's last year drama. MinHo is there without that curly thing on his head (no offence, i really love them xp). But some gestures and faces are very similar.

Some pics to compare

They even smile in similar way. ;]

agree? :)

Haha..

Ok. i agree..

i like Ikuta Toma btw. He's so funny in HanaKimi. :rolleyes:

Actually I've uploaded that cute video somewhere

let me check my sendspace account, so many files are there^^

yes, I found it, here it is

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0sexpu

they look cute together^^

thanks for the link.. :w00t:

Lee Minho sure knows alot of up and coming actors... like Ilwoo is his bestfriend... in that picture above, he's with Lee Jung (Nonstop 5, Unstoppable Marriage) and Park Jinwoo (Nonstop 5, My Little bride, Dasepo Girls, and more recently Painter of the Wind)... as well as Choi Sung Joon, one of the cute boys from Goong.

wow..

i dunno that he's friend of lot of actor...

Hm.. maybe he was in nonstop 5 before?

but we didnt realized? :unsure:

Click "My Controls" at the top right hand corner, and go to avatar settings (:

thanks for the info.

i wonder if i can use any pic or gif here?

lee min ho is really an eye candy. :P

and he is really good in portraying as gjp.

Flower Boy Power

January 14th, 2009 // by javabeans

minhoilwoo1ai8.jpg

Lee Min-ho, Lee Min-ho, Lee Min-ho.

Everywhere you look right now, everyone’s talking about Lee Min-ho. And for good reason, since the formerly little-known actor has experienced a meteoric rise in visibility — and popularity — since last week, headlining KBS’s newest smash success, Boys Before Flowers.

The newfound attention has turned up pictures that show Lee Min-ho with another rising “flower boy” (i.e., pretty boy), Jung Il-woo. Actually, the pictures aren’t new and the friendship isn’t a secret — the two were high school classmates — but Lee Min-ho just wasn’t famous enough for it to be interesting until now.

minhoilwoo7ga6.jpg

The two friends will both be heading dramas simultaneously, too, when Jung Il-woo’s Return of Iljimae starts up next week. (They won’t be battling timeslots though; Lee’s on a Monday-Tuesday series while Jung’s is Wednesday-Thursday.)

Apparently, Lee had also been scheduled to make an appearance on the 2006-07 MBC sitcom Unstoppable High Kick (the show that shot Jung to stardom), but couldn’t after he was in a car accident.

As for Boys Before Flowers, despite some glaring flaws and criticism for overuse of CG, the drama seems (in my opinion) to owe much of its appeal to Lee, who is earning the lion’s share of the positive feedback. Say what you will about its problems, you can’t deny its popularity.

The drama also looks like it may be able to finally topple East of Eden from the top ratings spot, or at least prevent it from reaching 30%. Eden has dominated Mondays and Tuesdays for months, but now its numbers are starting to decrease while Boys‘ numbers are rising. At last count, Eden’s episode 40 pulled in a 28.4%, while Boys‘ episode 4 scored a 21.4%. Even Boys‘ reruns are producing double-digit ratings — for instance, re-broadcasts of episodes 1 and 2 pulled in a 10.1% and a 15.1%. (For comparison, Eden’s reruns in the same slot were a 4.6% and a 8.9%.)

minhoilwoo2pk5.jpgminhoilwoo4ke0.jpg

minhoilwoo9dp2.jpg

minhoilwoo10qd7.jpg

via Hankyung

credit: dramabeans

Guest rainbowfull.

I LOVE LEE MIN HO.

perfect joonpyo keke.

i love his model shots when it looks like hes in like, italy or something?

so cute. and that pic with his hair all down in the sweatshirt is LOVE.

aw, him & jung ilwoo! <3 too cute.

I LOVE LEE MIN HO.

perfect joonpyo keke.

i love his model shots when it looks like hes in like, italy or something?

so cute. and that pic with his hair all down in the sweatshirt is LOVE.

aw, him & jung ilwoo! <3 too cute.

hi!im just new here.may i know how to put that gif at bottom of your post?

Speaking of car-crash, i remember Il Woo and Min Ho was in car accident while they were traveling together in August 2007..

Il Woo fractured his left arm, dislocated his shoulder and cracked his left thigh bone..However, instead of undergoing all the necessary treatment, he opted to start filming the hit sit-com series High Kick..

If Il Woo broke his shoulder, i guess Min Ho was in the same situation with Il Woo..

Luckily, both of them are okay now and become korean popular rising stars recently..

Pray the best for both of them...

Guest s0y0un*

i am so obssessed with this guy right now

does anyone have clips of him on star golden bell?? i remember i saw it but i didnt pay attention to him at alll! lol

Lee Min Ho's Love Scandals

leeminhogz0.jpg

Lee Min Ho, who became wildly popular after acting as Goo Joon Pyo in “Boys Before Flowers”, recently revealed that he will have more love scandals in the near future.

Lee Min Ho plays the leader of the legendary F4 in the drama. Shortly after the broadcast of episode 1 on the 5th Jan, rumours regarding him and Davich member Kang Min Kyung in a love relationship were circulated on the internet. Hence, he was a little embarrassed recently because of the rumour.

During the interview, Lee Min Ho said: “Even before broadcast, I have already predicted that there will be such rumours regarding Kang Min Kyung and me. My intimate photos and KTV videos taken with her were widely discussed and spread around on the internet. But before this drama ends, there will be 3 others about to be in a rumour with me. They are Park Bo Young, Moon Chae Won and Choi Eun Seo.

Coincidentally, these are all the rising stars in the current Korean entertainment circle. Kang Min Kyung has maintained a very close relationship with Lee Min Ho since debut while Park Bo Young (Speed Scandal) and Moon Chae Won (The Painter of the Wind) have collaborated with him in “Our School E.T”.

Lee Min ho said: “They are like ‘brothers’ to me. I like to be close with my very good friends. I have two ex-girlfriends after 19, but none since then. I’m definitely not the one who steps on two boats (having 2 lovers at the same time) and will also not easily enter into a relationship. I like pure and demure girls.”

Source: IS PLUS

credit:hanfever

Guest buddhjie14

I'm wondering why most of the F4 fans like Kim Bum, even my cousin told me that Kim Bum is a cute guy... but I really can't see him cute! hahaha... for me Lee Min Ho is the hottest(among the F4)!

go for Lee Min Ho!

Guest valley girl

why in korea, handsome guy like ganging kkkk

Like Playboy,,

A-list HOT Star inside Jang donggun, GongYoo, jo in sung, HyunBin, Jung WooSung, Joo jinmo etc

Then jung illwoo, lee min ho wow

Guest ykidkwis

Lee Min Ho's Love Scandals

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/7838/leeminhogz0.jpg

Lee Min Ho, who became wildly popular after acting as Goo Joon Pyo in “Boys Before Flowers”, recently revealed that he will have more love scandals in the near future.

Lee Min Ho plays the leader of the legendary F4 in the drama. Shortly after the broadcast of episode 1 on the 5th Jan, rumours regarding him and Davich member Kang Min Kyung in a love relationship were circulated on the internet. Hence, he was a little embarrassed recently because of the rumour.

During the interview, Lee Min Ho said: “Even before broadcast, I have already predicted that there will be such rumours regarding Kang Min Kyung and me. My intimate photos and KTV videos taken with her were widely discussed and spread around on the internet. But before this drama ends, there will be 3 others about to be in a rumour with me. They are Park Bo Young, Moon Chae Won and Choi Eun Seo.

Coincidentally, these are all the rising stars in the current Korean entertainment circle. Kang Min Kyung has maintained a very close relationship with Lee Min Ho since debut while Park Bo Young (Speed Scandal) and Moon Chae Won (The Painter of the Wind) have collaborated with him in “Our School E.T”.

Lee Min ho said: “They are like ‘brothers’ to me. I like to be close with my very good friends. I have two ex-girlfriends after 19, but none since then. I’m definitely not the one who steps on two boats (having 2 lovers at the same time) and will also not easily enter into a relationship. I like pure and demure girls.”

Source: IS PLUS

credit:hanfever

i'm officially depressed now T_________T

F4's Lee Min Ho Shares His Sob Story With The World

junpyo090114el1.jpg

Published January 15, 2009

Like any other top ranked star, Lee Minho, the main character of KBS‘ hit drama “Boys before Flowers” (F4), shares his sob story that strangely enough sounds like the sob story of so many other actors and singers.

He revealed that it was only through the trials and tribulations of being part of two “not-so-successful” dramas as well as a car accident that helped him land the role as Ku Jun-pyo, the leader of the F4.

Although we know this is just a way for him and the drama to get more attention, please, can they be any more unoriginal and reuse the line “My past has made me into who I am today”.

Yet, even with such an unoriginal interview, the Korean girls and ajummas are eating it all up. The women of Korea are fawning over how he is perfect for this role and how through his portrayal of Ku, he makes them want to not only relate but want to take care of him as well.

credit: popseoul!