Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, syntyche said:

Minho's IG Posts!

Reveal hidden contents

Hi syntyche, LMH looks so good in RED! He looks relaxed, posting CUTE pictures of himself while travelling. :P

15 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20190508 K-news : https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004005355

Google translation :

Lee Min Ho, ahead of the comeback, is ranked # 1 in the Weibo Star chart .. Hallyu star

[OSEN = Kim Eun Ae reporter] actor Lee Min Ho won first place on the Weibo star chart and proved the reputation of 'hallyu star'.

On the 8th, Lee Min - ho was ranked # 1 on the Weibo Star chart. The Weibo Star chart is an indicator that objectively reflects the influence and popularity of stars in the way rewards.

In particular, Lee Min-ho has won all four of the WeiBosta charts, including views, interactive index, social influence, and affection index. It is a part of the hot popularity of Lee Min Ho who is considered Asia Prince.

On the other hand, Lee Min-ho completed an alternative service as a social worker on November 25. Lee Min-ho has confirmed the appearance of Kim Eun-sook's new film 'The King: Eternal Monarch', and is about to return to the house.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. I heard that this was clearly in the works long before his military discharge. It was not just on the news unlike some other stars who were discharged some weeks ago..... Can't wait for his comeback project. He may just be one of the best actors around but I generally like his drama choices. I enjoyed all his performances. Until then, let LMH enjoy his current Europe vacation. I'm just happy that he's documenting his journey to the fans. Fans service indeed! He looks so happy. Good to see him enjoying before he starts loads of work soon. :P

• Like 7

'Legend Of The Blue Sea' Actor Lee Min Ho To Reunite With 'The Heirs' Writer For His Comeback K-Drama

legend-of-the-blue-sea-actor-lee-min-ho-

Legend Of The Blue Sea actor Lee Min Ho has been confirmed to be making a TV comeback soon. Another good news is that his next K-drama will be a reunion with The Heirs Kim Eun Sook.

Korean production company Hwa&Dam Pictures released an official press release stating that critically-acclaimed Korean screenwriter Kim Eun Sook is working on with her next TV project. The K-drama is tentatively titled The King: The Eternal Monarch. Lee has already been cast as its lead male actor. It will be Lee's comeback project since his discharge from military service last month.

The newly discharged actor and Kim Eun Sook are also teaming up with Descendants of The Sun PD Baek Sang Hoon. Baek and Kim had also worked together in DOTS.

Kim Eun Sook is not only popular in the entertainment industry for The Heirs and DOTS. He is also the screenwriter for other popular K-dramas such as Lovers in Paris, Secret Garden, A Gentleman's Dignity, Goblin, and the most recent Netflix hit Korean TV series, Mr. Sunshine.

Her upcoming masterpiece, The King: The Eternal Monarch, is about two parallel worlds. A God apparently sets a devil free in the human world. The devil opens up a door to the parallel worlds.

In one world, the emperor of the Korean empire seeks to keep the doors closed. In the other realm, a detective seeks to protect his life and the people he loves.

Hwa&Dam said nothing has been decided yet with regard to the broadcaster or any broadcasting details of The King: The Eternal Monarch but its production is already set to begin anytime this year. The K-drama is also expected to premiere in the first half of 2020.  

The King: The Eternal Monarch is Lee Min Ho's comeback TV project. He last appeared in the 2016 hit series Legend Of The Blue Sea alongside actress Jun Ji Hyun.

He also acted as presenter for the documentary series, DMZ, The Wild, which is about wildlife inside Korea's Demilitarized Zone. The documentary was aired in April 2017, a month prior to Lee's military enlistment.

The City Hunter actor served as a public service worker due to severe injuries he suffered in a car accident in 2006. In May 2018, Lee entered the Korea Army Training Center in Nonsan to complete his four weeks of basic military training.

source : koreaportal

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 5/8/2019 at 9:01 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

20190508 K-news : https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0004005355

Google translation :

Lee Min Ho, ahead of the comeback, is ranked # 1 in the Weibo Star chart .. Hallyu star

[OSEN = Kim Eun Ae reporter] actor Lee Min Ho won first place on the Weibo star chart and proved the reputation of 'hallyu star'.

On the 8th, Lee Min - ho was ranked # 1 on the Weibo Star chart. The Weibo Star chart is an indicator that objectively reflects the influence and popularity of stars in the way rewards.

In particular, Lee Min-ho has won all four of the WeiBosta charts, including views, interactive index, social influence, and affection index. It is a part of the hot popularity of Lee Min Ho who is considered Asia Prince.

On the other hand, Lee Min-ho completed an alternative service as a social worker on November 25. Lee Min-ho has confirmed the appearance of Kim Eun-sook's new film 'The King: Eternal Monarch', and is about to return to the house.

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. Wahhhhhhhh.......it just shows his undying popularity. It's the power of the Hallyu star LMH!  Weibo Star Chart is the equivalent of a popularity barometer. He scored high in four categories of this Chart : the number of views, interactive index, social influence and affection index. I'm happy so, everybody could be aware of his popularity in China despite his absence due to MS. :P:heart:

• Like 3

Today is Lee Min Ho's 13th Anniversary :D CONGRATULATIONS!

Official Minoz Fanclub FB Update

CONGRATULATION

누군가와 함께여서가 아니라,
함께하는 누군가가 여러분이어서 정말 행복합니다.

#13yearswithLeeMinHo #Always_With_LeeMinHo
#이민호 #LEEMINHO #イミンホ #李敏镐 #MINOZ
I'm so happy not because of being with someone,
but because someone is you.
#13yearswithLeeMinHo #Always_With_LeeMinHo
#LEEMINHO #MINOZ

59732171_2821739307866949_17883923201235

• Like 6

cr:  as tagged

Spoiler

HEIRS EPISODE 16

ES tells her omma the deal that she accepted from Chairman Kim.  KT makes the news because he is now a major shareholder of Jeguk Group.  ES visits KT in his room, but doesn't tell him the truth how she made it upstairs.  KT pulls her into an embrace.  She apologizes because she feels it is her fault that he is locked up.  He tells her that it's not her fault and she is all he has (awww:bawling:)  Mr Yoon and Won have drinks.  Mr Yoon tells Won that Chairman Kim was trying to avoid a fight between the brothers by giving Tan shares.  KT watches ES leave for school via cc tv.  ES, knowing Tan,, would be watching, writes KT a notes that it was good to see him. At school, reporters are there hoping to talk to KT.  ES is rescued from the reporters by YD and Myung soo.  YD tells reporter that he is the 3rd son of Jeguk and Myung soo, the sister (huh?:lol:)  When ES opens her locker she finds hate graffiti.  YD tells ES retaliate and buys a ton of soy milk.  ES stops him from wasting the milk.  ES gives some to Chan Young and Bo Na.  ES thrills Bo Na by giving her a photo of Chan Young when he was young.  She hugs both.  Mr Yoon arrives to school Tan.  Mr Yoon asks KT if he knows that ES is going to study abroad.  Mr Yoon tells KT that Chairman the  is ruthless.  KT dresses for school and retrieves his cell from his father.  KT calls Chairwoman Jung and asks her to help him out of the house.  KT tells his father that thanks to the shares he now has a sword to fight.  He tells his father not to touch ES.  Chairwoman Jung tells KT that he will pay for this favor.  KT arrives at school grabs ES's bag, grabs her and empties her bag and finds the plane ticket to Buenos Aires.  He is angry that she didn't trust him.  ES begins to cry [KT is a little rough with ES even though he is upset].  He apologizes for making her cry.  YD arrives and KT tells YD to take care of her.  The Kim family dinner is a spectacle with the reporters stalking the restaurant.  Their dinner is anything but the typical family dinner; it's more like a business meeting.  Chairman Kim tells Won that he is moving for Won's dismissal as CEO.  Father replies it is because Won dismissed many of the Board of Directors without consulting Father.  Father and Chairwoman Jung leave without eating.  KT starts to leave, won tries to stop him, but KT tells Won to see him last.  KT has always been at the bottom of won's list.  Mr Yoon is in line to become the next CEO.  Mr Yoon tells Won that he will just be a placeholder until Won returns as CEO.  KT finds YD and ES at a restaurant, eating rice cakes.   YD has ES write on the wall that she promises to return to eat noodles with YD.  YD tells ES to memorize his cell along with KT's, in case she needs their help [I'm beginning to feel for YD; he just fell in love with someone in love with someone else].  KT arrives and finds YD alone; the two have a short conversation [I can imagine when they were friends].  KT arrives home to find his omma on the floor drinking.  Chairman Kim berates her telling her that she is the flaw in KT's life.  KT tells his father to take responsibility for his omma.  Won arrives at Hyun Joo's apt to tell her that he cannot see her.  Won tells Hyun Joo that he cannot tell her what is going  on.  KT takes ES's passport and takes her to the pantry.  He tells her to listen to him then plants one on her! [KT is working that kiss :tounge_wink:.  I think I read somewhere that PSH didn't know that kiss was coming.]  At school, Rachel discusses the Great Gatsby- a parallel to ES and KT (and also Won and Hyun Joo).  After class, Rachel sees Hyo shin talking to each other even though they are feet apart.  Won begins his meeting with the other shareholders of Jeguk to secure their vote for him at the shareholders meeting.  lastly, he meets KT, who asks for an apt for ES. [I like that KT doesn't have that "please love me hyung" look in his eyes.  Now Won's eyes have a much softer look when KT tells Won that ES is everything to him now.] YD continues to pine over ES [it's sad to watch].  ES tells YD what to do next time he likes a girl.  [What did/does YD see in ES?]  Won instructs KT on how to vote at the meeting and tells KT not to let his guard down around Father [now Won is acting somewhat like the brother KT longed for and now has no interest] ARgh, YD watches as ES and KT buy couple shoes [please YD, let ES go!]  KT shows ES the apt Won rented for ES and her omma.  AS KT leaves for the meeting, ES, to KT's surprise and delight, give him a peck on the cheek.  After the door closes, ES collapses in tears [ here comes the heartbreak--get your tissues @syntyche!]  At the shareholders meeting, after a tense vote, Won remains CEO.  As the family leaves, Father tells Won that he did it to "tame" his son.  Father turns to KT and tells him that ES left Korea an hour ago.  KT runs around the city frantically looking for ES.  Madam Han receives a letter from Hee Nam apologizes for leaving abruptly.  [Now, this I find crazy--KT running around looking for ES.  You need a plan and people to help execute that plan.  Running around accomplishes nothing.  HJJ did this in LBS looking for Chung too.]  The episode closes with KT in the rented apt, painfully crying---argh.  

I wonder when we'll start seeing the airport video clips.  Wah, I missed all the excitement when LMH confirmed for KES's new drama.

• Like 5

cr:  as tagged

I still want to see LMH sport the GJP hairstyle.  

@Maja If you are still around, can you please update the thread header (or whatever you call it) similar to that for other actors and actresses?  We've waited two years ( more than two by the time the drama airs) to see LMH.  

• Like 7

Spoiler

I loved it when Won ordered KT to stay and talk after the family dinner and KT would not and say call me last, that is what you think of me, last. It must shock Won that his loving brother has finally had enough and not taking any flack. No more is the admiration in his eyes. It is cold and hard. Now Won must know what KT felt all those years when he rejected his loving brother. Karma.

Next favorite scene is when he meets his brother last, Won thinks he can tell KT what to do. I thought he does not trust KT so who is he to demand or tell KT how to vote. KT tells him to his face that you should ask and not tell me. I will vote your way not because I care about you anymore but I need your help to get me certain things. I want to protect the girl I love and there is nothing I will not do for her. The last 18 years, i loved you and dad but no longer. She is the only one now. Won probably admires his brother. He himself cannot fight for the girl he loves because he is not willing to give up anything for her. He tells her not to be around to see his failure but he does not offer anything unlike KT who gives his all.

KT is really intense and zealous in his commitment to ES. Why? I think not having love from his family, he latches on to ES, he falls hard and he refuses to let go. Especially when he realizes that ES does return his affection, he desperately tries to hold on to this person who makes him happy who cares for him, he knows she is not after his wealth. He just refuses to accept a no or a loss, not after he lost his brother and father because they rejected who he is.

The last scene when he realizes that his father was playing with them, teaching them not to try to stand up to him as he is still wily enough to outsmart them. He learns that the world is not that simple. There are games within games and his father just taught his brother and  him one when his father said, you lift your sword against me, you just lost ES.. However that is not very true, father plans to get rid of ES even if KT was a dutiful son and did not try to fight his dad. If KT did not stand up against dad, ES is still someone that has to be removed. She is not rich enough for KT. 

Finally, he breaks down and cries, he lost everything, he is going down into his own kind hell. Poor KT.

Young Do knows something is wrong and watches ES from far and near. He knows her cues  but he too misses her disappearance.

• Like 3

Actor Lee Minho updated fans with his recent trip after discharged from army!

Capture.PNG

Netizen comments :

(+26,-1) Lee Minho, have a nice trip and look forward to seeing you in the next movie!

(+18,-1) We believe in Actor Minho, so cool.

(+13,-1) I can't wait to see his acting in 'The King'!

(+13,-1) Lee Minho♥♥♥♥

(+12,-1) He's handsome. He's good at acting. He's stylish. What is this Lee Minho? The King amazing!

(+10,0) I like Lee Minho~ His acting is amazing.

• Like 5

1BTPueK.gif

Spoiler

Thanks, @CarolynH for your recap, and @CallieP for your comments!

I knew there was something weird with that smile of Eun Sang. <_<

FHwMpPo.gif

Good thing Young Do has come around and has become her black knight. 

She's giving farewell hugs to Chan Young and Bo Na. And the two are clueless. This is so sad. :(

I like Manager Yoon. He knows Chairman Dad's ruthlessness, so he gives heads up and advice to brothers Tan and Won. 

I admire Kim Tan for being proactive and having the guts to stand up against his dad. Now that he has the shares, and thus power, he can use it to turn against him. 

Dko0bUZ.gif

nZX8erV.gif

Surprising turn of events, as he actually entrusts Eun Sang to Young Do. It appears that he trusts him now, since he is confident that Eun Sang would choose him over Young Do. And Young Do has proven himself by helping him escape from his mansion. Good to see these boys patch things up.

OaeHRpX.gif

Kim Tan used to be affectionate and longs for his hyung's acceptance, but now he is firm and indifferent to him. Hyung looks regretful that they have come to this point. 

63IK0Oc.gif

a7uNZWm.gif

Steamy kiss in the pantry. But Eun Sang must be tearing up inside on what she's about to do to Kim Tan.

nl2W0tz.gif

Again with the Gatsby parallelism of Kim Tan and Eun Sang's story.

When Kim Tan said to his hyung that he'll do everything for a girl and that she's everything to him, I see the hurt and regret in hyung's eyes, because, unlike him, his little brother is brave enough to do everything for his girl. 

Id5cVQv.gif

oYqXvGP.gif

It's hurtful for Young Do to keep longing for Eun Sang when she clearly has her eyes only for Kim Tan! But I've come to realize at this point that he must have changed his tormenting ways because of her. Oh, he should just look for someone else to love him.

WPkDxMB.gif

Apartment scene. From the time that Kim Tan stood his ground up to this point, I thought that Eun Sang was just bothered with how things are going but is now trusting Kim Tan's plans. But apparently, the 2 week-deal is still on. Oh major heartbreak is looming for our Kim Tan. 

YzTFm4N.gif

These poor boys with their ruthless dad. It's as if no one in their family has the right to be happy.

Kim Tan learns that Eun Sang left the country an hour ago. Then he races around town to find her. I was thinking he should go straight to the airport first. I guess going around and seeing signs of her departure is more dramatic.

We can never go wrong with LMH's acting. I feel his emotions as he cried alone in that apartment. :bawling:

• Like 5

On 5/8/2019 at 5:36 PM, willenette said:

syntycheI read in JIW's thread that Jung Il Woo now is travelling to France and Portugal with Lee Min Ho and actor Kang Shin Hyo. Is it true, dear? :P

Hi @willenette. They both posted on their own IG accounts today, photos of the same church in Spain. That church marked the end of the pilgrimage route that Il woo took and finished by foot today, while Minho and company finished the route by bike, 2-3 days ago. Minho and company headed to Barcelona 2 days ago, so unless Il Woo follows them, we are not sure if they would ever meet there (cr: @Latifah_).

Fans are speculating they will meet up, and are wishing for photos of them together.

A fan apparently ate in the same restaurant as Minho! But unfortunately, some fans are reportedly stalking him and checking out his hotel.  

Lee Min-ho reunites with star writer Kim Eun-sook for sci-fi romance

leeminho-thekingeternalruler.jpg

Whatever her faults, one thing I do appreciate about star writer Kim Eun-sookis her willingness to experiment with genres. Romance is always at the center of her stories, but, at least recently, her stories have been set against some really interesting backdrops, whether that’s in a disaster zone, or pre-colonial Joseon. This time around, she’ll be trying her hand at sci-fi for the first time (unless you count Secret Garden or The Lonely Shining Goblin as sci-fi), and the writer will be reuniting with her Heirs star Lee Min-ho (Legend of the Blue Sea) in his first project post-army duty.

The drama, titled The King: Eternal Ruler, will center around a door between two dimensions, and two very different Koreas. In one dimension, Korea is still an empire, and the ruling emperor fights against demons in order to close the door linking his dimension with another. On the other side of the door is the Korea that we know, where a detective does his best to protect the life, love, and loved ones of someone dear to him. The detective and emperor will work together and, I expect, find love along the way.

The emperor is described as the rational, logical type, whereas the detective is more creative and emotional. Specifically, the show’s synopsis labels them as ‘STEM’ and ‘liberal arts,’ which is shorthand in Korea to describe ‘left-brained’ and ‘right-brained.’ From the casting reports, it sounds like Lee Min-ho will be pulling double duty and playing both the emperor and the detective, which should make for some interesting mistaken identity shenanigans. I always love the fish-out-of-water situations when Joseon-era characters find themselves in modern-day Korea, so this should be an interesting take on that trope.

I have to say I am intrigued by the concept of parallel universes, and I would be fascinated to learn how these alternate dimensions came to be: Did the realities split at a certain point in time? When did that split occur? Does that mean in the dimension where Korea is an empire, the peninsula was never colonized by the Japanese? Knowing Kim Eun-sook, I know there’s a good chance that these questions are never answered in the show, but it’s an interesting subject to ponder about at the very least.

Kim Eun-sook will be teaming up with director Baek Sang-hoon, who is credited as a co-director for Descended from the Sun and whose other works include Who Are You—School 2015 and Secret. I’ll be interested to see how working with a different director than PD Lee Eung-bok will affect the style of Kim Eun-sook’s latest entry.

The King: Eternal Ruler does not yet have a broadcaster, though I’m sure the stations will be lining up their bids soon, and is planning to premiere in the first half of 2020.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/05/lee-min-ho-reunites-with-star-writer-kim-eun-sook-for-sci-fi-romance/

tumblr_opfb95HPTS1rcoad1o4_540.jpg?resiz

K-DRAMA

Lee Min Ho Reunites With Star Writer Kim Eun Sook For Dual Roles In New Fantasy Romance Drama

AFTER DOTING HIS FANS WITH HIS SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES, LEE MIN HO ESCALATES HIS SWEETNESS WITH UPCOMING DRAMA ANNOUNCEMENT.

Touted as a sophisticated imaginative series, Lee Min Ho will be joining a powerhouse creative team. Hwa&Dam Pictures confirmed that writer Kim Eun Sook will meet the actor again for The King: the Eternal Monarch (working title).

LMHStar1052017-8.jpg?w=427&ssl=1

LMHStar1052017-6.jpg?w=427&ssl=1

In 2013, Lee brought life to Kim Tan in SBS series The Heirs – the only youth-oriented series penned by hitmaker writer Kim. This time around, they will work together for an inventive story threading on “parallel world” premise.

Joining them in executing the script is director Baek Sang Hoon, who will also reunite with Kim Eun Sook since Descendants of the Sun. Collating the drama portfolio of Lee, Kim, and Baek, features some of the most popular and highly-rated Korean dramas in the last five years. It includes Mr. Sunshine, Goblin, Descendants of the Sun, Love in the Moonlight and The Legend of the Blue Sea.

READ: 35 Benchmark Korean Romance Dramas You Should Have Watched By Now

LMHStar1052017-2.jpg?w=460&ssl=1

Based on the narrative overview, The King: the Eternal Monarch features two settings following its parallel universe concept. It is also billed to showcase romantic moments for the hero and chosen female lead.

Fusing traditional and modern times, Lee Min Ho suits up to portray two roles. In one world, he is Korean Emperor Lee Gon, who wants to close the door that connects the two realms. In another world, he is South Korean detective Jung Tae Eul, who protects the lives of the people and his loved ones. Both characters have to confront the Devil, the projected villain of the story.

Aiming a broadcast date in the first half of 2020, the production team starts filming in the second half of the year. Hwa&Dam Pictures expressed confidence with their new venture citing that Lee Min Ho is an actor they can trust.

Additionally, the production company disclosed no definite information on broadcasting details yet, but promises a huge scale fantasy romance project.

LMHStar1052017-10.jpg?w=540&ssl=1

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1