Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest samysamir

congrulation Lee Min Ho for winning two awards.. he deserved it.

he is so dazziling in his outfit.

hope next year will bring more success and love to his life.

Congratulations to Minho-ssi for winning the newcomer award as well as best couple award with Goo Hye Sun. The extreme cold and the hardships they had to endure during the filming of BOF are not in vain. The awards awarded is recognition of BOF great succes and is a joy and celebration to be shared with its PD, the crew and all the other main casts in this drama :D

What a good start for the New Year for the BOF couple :D

Wishing Minho-ssi and all of you a very Happy and Blessed New Year filled with peace, hope, love, joy, success and good health :D

Guest singapore0950

Big waves to all minoz.............^^

Thank you for all KBS awards photos of LMH....^^

LMH looked great....&....fresh.....no more restless.....^^

Glad to see him again....

awesome

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Minho ssi won (2) prizes...... :lol:

You deserved it.......^^ :P

I am watching now....KBS World Live now....

Same time so sad....

LMH, deserve more prizesssss award.^^

Nevermind....^^...... :P

Wishes LMH ssi and all minoz

May God blessed filled with Joy, Happy, Health, Wealth and in your success in your Career.

(Most important Health.....) :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

Thanks ekrkadl for the cap, would you mind to tell us what did MH said when he received the award?

Happy New Year! All Minoz~

What Minho said after receiving the award.

My heart is pounding.

When I got a chance to play the lead role in the mini series as a nameless rookie, many people were concerned and worried about the fact.

Nonetheless, much support and backing led me to get through it.

I'd like to appreciate everybody having helped me.

I also want to pay honor to Song Byung Jun(CEO of Eight), Director Jeon Gi Sang, all staffs who had undergone hardship for BOF, and actors.

For having loved and supported me during the year of 2009, I'd like to thank my fans, including MINOZ.

To tell the truth, for the last 13 years, I haven't told my mom that I love her.

I'll say. "Mom, I love you."

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy New Year!! All Minoz~~~~~ :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Congratulation to Min Ho!!!!

1) For winning the Best Newcomer award at KBS

2) For winning the best couple award with Goo Hye Sun

3) For not tripping at the red carpet.. :P:P:lol: (OOPS... i'm so bad.... :P )

Actually the newcomer award is not surprising.. Earlier this year, he already won at the other award show(is it blue dragon(?) which is the competition between the 3 stations)

My heart is pounding.

When I got a chance to play the lead role in the mini series as a nameless rookie, many people were concerned and worried about the fact.

I also want to pay honor to Song Byung Jun(CEO of Eight), Director Jeon Gi Sang, all staffs who had undergone hardship for BOF, and actors.

For having loved and supported me during the year of 2009, I'd like to thank my fans, including MINOZ.

To tell the truth, for the last 13 years, I haven't tolde my mom that I love her. I'll say. "Mon, I love you."

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks @ekrkadl for the translation ...

and tell the truth too minho ssi " we love you very much :P:P "

thanks for everything ..

Guest Tsuki Hime

My heart is pounding.

To tell the truth, for the last 13 years, I haven't tolde my mom that I love her. I'll say. "Mon, I love you."

Thanks!

Thanks for the translate dear!

Mino is so sweet, he talked about us. :wub: I love him more and more.:wub:

Minho's mom should be very proud of his lovely boy.

Happy New Year ekrkadl and all Minoz!

My heart is pounding.

Thanks!

million thanks, ekrkadl!

I can feel the sincerity in his speech. He has tried his very best to achieve this. He thanked his mom on stage as well?! That's heart-warming :)

Actually the newcomer award is not surprising.. Earlier this year, he already won at the other award show(is it blue dragon(?) which is the competition between the 3 stations)

I think that's Baeksang Art Awards

Thanks for the pics girls!!!

Even I had lost almost everything, I have see the beautiful Mino's smile sometimes.

Meow, thanks for the clip. Our dear Minho looks gorgeous.

Here is other vid, from best couple award:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKPZbEq1VjQ

Cre: ssuruki

Translation of the conversation by susAmerica over at GHS thread.

The ladyMC asked LMH which parody of Goo Joon Pyo he enjoyed the best and he says he like the one by comedian Park Myung Soo. GHS was asked the tougher question: As GHS and not as GJD, out of all the charming F4, which one would you choose? So appropriately for this Best Couple award portion of the show, GHS says, she picks Lee Min Ho. The ladyMC says that, yes, they really are like the best couple. (LMH and GHS both smile.)

Congrats to Minho for winning Best Newcomer (Male) Award and Best Couple Award with GHS! He deserves the Best Newcomer Award. Now to target Best Acting Award next year!

million thanks, ekrkadl!

I can feel the sincerity in his speech. He has tried his very best to achieve this. He thanked his mom on stage as well?! That's heart-warming :)

Last night his mom and sister were there to watch him recieve the award.