Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

Latifah, I haven't seen/read them as well. That's why, I was curious when I read about MYM taking action on this. :o

Heard that there were many very bad comments the days after his discharge.
As expected, there would be good new about LMH,  and then the big and good news really came out that LMH will be cast in Kim eun-sook's new drama.  -_-

Gangnam 1970 was re-aired on OCN channel again at 00:20 20190528. And topped Naver search list every time after re-aired.

D7nvukbVsAIT8mB.jpg

D7nvv_RUIAAlZ6j.jpg

cr. 等·信

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Heard that there were many very bad comments the days after his discharge.
As expected, there would be good new about LMH,  and then the big and good news really came out that LMH will be cast in Kim eun-sook's new drama.  -_-

Gangnam 1970 was re-aired on OCN channel again at 00:20 20190528. And topped Naver search list every time after re-aired.

cr. 等·信

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. :P

• Like 1

PROMIZ FB Update

The donation from PROMIZ Gift Set sales profit was delivered to Community Child Centers in Jinan.

See children's happy faces, these all done by you and your support.
https://blog.naver.com/pmz2014/221548585217

#PROMIZ #PMZ #PMZER #프로미즈 #피엠지 #피엠져
#Jinan #Children #진안 #아이들

Hello, PMZers,

it is a season for fresh greens!

Do you remember the "PROMIZ Gift Set" sold in February?

A gift set consisting of quality grain from Jinan, North Jeolla Province,

they were sold out all the quantities we prepared.

We have collected proceeds of sales from these gift set and

donated them to a Community child Centers in Jinan for Children's Day.

The farmers in Jinan collected the proceeds from the crops they had grown,

and the proceeds went back to the children in Jinan.

03.jpeg?type=w773

At 12 Community Child Centers for vulnerable children in Jinan province,

'Write Wish Letter' event was held for 337 children.

We selected 55 children and presented them with gifts.

PROMIZ donations were used to buy children's gifts.

Spoiler

SE-d21f5ac9-e257-4d18-8959-aa88a9e51043.

SE-b198cdd9-a5d2-4455-9534-442679500354.

Younger brother who wants to have a mini lamp so as to read a book while his sister sleeping,

A girl who needs a lot of stationery sets because she has three younger brothers,

A fifth-grader whose wish is the whistle of the referee for fair play

Read along with the funny and touching children's wish letters :)

06.jpg?type=w773

the theme of "One Step Toward Dreams,"

we held a dream growth project ceremony.

Children were so excited to get those gifts.

Did you feel warm with this happy story, too?

SE-de645a8e-aee2-4024-8c09-8a4513eeeae9.

Another exciting news!

Minoz's donation was delivered to children, too.

Minoz donated 1,500 kilograms of rice and 300 kilograms of kimchi

to Community Child Centers in Jinan.

They will be used as meals and snacks for the kids :)

Watching the activities of PROMIZ helps dreams and hopes of children,

PROMIZ editor has felt also very rewarding.

Thank you for your warm touch, heart, and support!

Promise for All, PROMIZ!

Spoiler

SE-834ff752-9939-487a-a442-ee08673351ea.

09.jpeg?type=w773

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 5/28/2019 at 5:38 AM, willenette said:

Latifah, I haven't seen/read them as well. That's why, I was curious when I read about MYM taking action on this. :o

I second what @gtlmh0622 said ^^ I heard the bad comments were posted in DC, and out of all threads some haters had the audacity to post in LMH's gallery! it's like someone coming here in soompi forums and bashing him in his own thread, DC doesn't limit anyone from posting anything just like this forum and unlike his official fancafe where only fans are allowed to see the posts or create them. Also, in DC each post is created separately having its own page(not like in our soompi thread where the posts are all consecutive in each page) and has its own comment section and 2 options <recommend - as a thumbs up> and <report - as a thumbs down>, if it gets too many reports it's very likely that it'll be deleted. I could never see or read any bad comment because first I don't regularly check DC everyday, and second because they get deleted very quickly! the posts are all serially numbered so you'd know if a post is deleted, and usually after each hate post the fans would express their anger and sometimes write down the hater's username/IP so that they could report them to MYM and if someone had a screenshot to send it to MYM as well. what I really like about the fans is that they never reacted directly to the hate comments as in reply to them they'd just silently report it, even the screenshots they collected they never shared them online, and they never wrote what the content of the malicious comments was thus I still have no idea what was being circulated about our bb and tbh I don't want to even know about it xD I think the Korean fans handled the whole situation really well

I honestly wish if Minho's international fans would react the same way, if the same thing happened in twitter you'd see some fans going wild! they'd quote the hate tweet and defend Minho to the extreme creating endless arguments, that way they'd unintentionally spread the hate even more and give attention to useless trolls it's not even worth it

his drama is coming up and we'd see many criticizing comments, let's just ignore them and enjoy our bb's comeback to the fullest!

I'm planning to even ignore what netizens say after each episode, I know it's hard and eventually I'll end up reading them anyway but I'll try!

ahh I didn't know I had so much to say excuse my long post...

Minho: look at me

of course cuz you're so lovely!

lmVXxrc.gif

this face is being missed btw

his followers on instagram are 50k away from reaching 10million, when will we get an update? :( 

cr. 전서리*

• Like 8
  • Love 3

The 14 Best K-Drama Rom-Coms Of All Time

With the scent of summer in the air and the anticipation of a fun-filled summer up ahead, it’s the perfect time to binge watch some classic K-drama rom-coms to get you into that summer romance feel. Rom-com dramas, when done right, are the best kind of genre to watch.

They make you feel good, tug at your heartstrings, and totally have you a believer in love. All aspects that we can dig, right? There’s obviously been a lot of rom-coms out there in the K-drama world, but very few earn the title of being the best of all time. Here’s a look at 14 of those titles (in no particular order).

Warning: Minor spoilers ahead.

7. Boys Over Flowers

boys-over-flowers.jpg

What is a best rom-com list without the mention of the F4 and “Boys Over Flowers”?! It’s considered to be one of the biggest Korean drama hits as it was very well received in ratings, not only in South Korea but all over Asia. Lee Min Ho as Gu Joon Pyo and Ku Hye Sun as Geum Jan Di remain an unforgettable pair.

boys-over-flowers.gif

Seeing the two bicker and engage in a love-hate relationship sucked us into their world – the exotic vacations, lavish gifts, and expensive lifestyle; seeing how Joon Pyo swept Jan Di off her feet felt like a fairy-tale dream come true. It was an emotional rollercoaster that viewers got to be a part of. On top of that, we got to see the other three members of the F4 and their luxurious lifestyles.

Start watching “Boys Over Flowers”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 7

22 hours ago, alovebof said:

Still Photo Update By Lee Min Ho Official

Hi alovebof, thanks for sharing this. Does it mean these are current pictures? :P I think I'm wrong since his hair here was still quite long..... :o

• Like 1

APcVUqo.gif

Spoiler

Episode 18 comments

Good thing that Won is sympathetic now to Tan. If there's anybody who understands better what Tan is going through right now, it's him. They are both on the same boat, with their crowns on their heads and a manipulative Chairman Kim for a father. Only, Tan is more affected with all these, as his world revolves solely around Eun Sang.

S6Wp1hc.gif

I'm at ease seeing Kim Tan having a good friend in Hyo Shin. He needs a friend now more than ever. I also wish they explored and added some background on their friendship. 

Young Do's recent transformation is quite impressive. He is more honest and transparent lately. I felt his vulnerability when Eun Sang's mother prepared some food for him. It somehow shows that it's been quite a while since he ate some nice home-cooked meal (far from his staple ramen at convenience stores). And he actually admitted in front of mother that he liked Eun Sang. 

TlV0EaP.gif

sZ1N260.gif

Although Kim Tan and Eun Sang have called it quits, they can't really deny that they still love and long for each other. He may have bade her farewell in the last episode, but he can't help it, so he just settles for following her silently, probably to make sure that she gets home safely. And also probably to wait for that glint of hope that she still has feelings for him. And he's not failed! She comes running back to see him! Oh, you just can't break that easily the strong connection between these two.

5muSwN7.gif

Fdf5yYr.gif

Won has his own subtle ways of bridging these two back together. Eun Sang needs all the help she can get to have the courage to go back and fight for her love, one day at a time.

3K2UQ5c.gif

Startled Kim Tan can't believe Eun Sang is back! Seems like he was holding his breath, wondering if this is all just a dream. And when she finally says she's going to stay with him, he was relieved and couldn't wait to hold her in his arms. 

Ky98LXd.gif

xRIxGpq.gif

dXQs1DS.gif

Let me just say, Bo Na is just so cute hugging and caring for Eun Sang! Again, I am at ease that in Eun Sang's world full of bullies, she found a friend who cares for her in her own subtle way. 

Young Do is finally becoming aware of himself and the people around him. He realizes that Eun Sang coming back means she chose the path to fight for her love for Kim Tan. Kudos for him admitting his love for her, and for finally freeing himself from that unrequited love.

He does not only get things straight with her, but he also corrects the mistakes of the past with Kim Tan. Kim Tan's mother is leaving, and it's deja vous, as she asks him to find Tan for her.

jtdIvnO.gif

I have to give it for Kim Tan for being firm and standing up for her mother, but still being respectable of his father.

FPNGHbr.gif

Won may be subtle in showing his care for Kim Tan and his mother, but younger brother likes that hyung greeted him for his birthday. 

ptWCYej.gif

I guess it's time to let the world know about Eun Sang. Hope this goes well (He looks hot with his hair brushed up :wub:).

saiiTOD.gif

R3Kq9mp.gif

• Like 6

cr:  

Trista Prior

Spoiler

HEIRS EPISODE 19

Yes, I lost 30 minutes of what I wrote again.  If I didn't have one more episode, I'd give up.

KT and ES arrive at KT's birthday party.  KT acknowledges KT's and Es's relationship for now as KT introduced ES as his date.  The party is at the hotel KT's omma is staying.  KT gives his omma a necklace.  Hee Nam and Madam Han reunite.  Kt and YD have an uneasy convo re KT's omma.  ES moves back to her old apt.  ES and KT ask for Hee Nam's blessing which they receive.  YD becomes Rachel's white ? knight.  The test results are reveal, but KT hides and runs away with the results.  ES grabs them and runs.  Chan Young has uploaded the results.  Myung soo ends up in last place.  KT proudly ends up in 50th; YD in 27th.  Chan Young retains his crown in 1st.  YD finally beats his father at judo.  YD asks where his mother is, but his father doesn't know.  Bo Na and ES meet with "hot" guys from another high school.  A jealous CY and KT show up.  KT gives ES a wallet with a picture of himself of course!  Sec yoon and Esther meet unexpectedly.  Esther regrets giving up on a relationship with Sec Yoon.  For the first time we see Father alone in a big house.  Little KT runs toward Father who is about to hug him, but Father sees Won and stops.  Father collapses. KT and Won rush to the hospital.  Father is in a coma with a brain hemorrhage.  Madam han is truly worried--she really loves the old geezer.  Chairwoman Jung sees an opportunity to take control of Jeguk.  YD has his own problems when his father's office records are taken by investigators.  Chairwoman Jung finally visits Father.  KT tells her that he will make Won his legal guardian and give Won his shares of Jeguk.  On the roof top of Zeus hotel, KT and YD meet [they really are kindred spirits, aren't they?]

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

The best scene was the birthday party. The reaction of all the people at the party was hilarious. His father was dumbstruck and his eyes shooting daggers, the relatives were all curious so were the news people. His friends were all agog. Myung Soo taking pictures as quickly as he could. You could see admiration in Won's face, that his brother had no fear about the consequences. If only he could be like his brother. He also understood the reason KT really wanted to go to his birthday party. Not to get his inheritance but a way to bring ES into the fold, through the door as KT puts it. LMH looks very distinguished here. He really looks aristocratic and would look great as a king.

The next funny part is when KT realizes he was 50 and not last. YD was better, if he does his test properly he is quite capable 27th. Won is now a real brother, helping KT to get ES what she wants. They want her to stay at a nice apartment but she just wants to go back to her old home in case she splits up with KT :D

ES knows how to get her mother to agree to their dating. KT's mom joins in to force mom to agree finally. Now that they are all reunited and happy, mom, KT, ES and her mom.

Dad has a brain aneurysm and the vying for power starts. 

YD is finally able to contact his mother now.

@CarolynHSorry you lost your recap for the third time. I would save it on a word or note file and copy it onto Soompi so if you lose it, you have a back up copy. Then delete the back up copy.

• Like 5

A Minoz found the store that sells the jacket Minho and his friends wore during the football game in Barcelona. She also found the spot where Minho took the photo of the bouquet of flowers in his IG post.  

Minho gained a whopping 600k+ IG followers in May 2019, thanks to his updates on his vacation in Spain. On to 10 million followers!

D78oo3SUIAEfWaF.jpg

Make June a little hotter with these hot male celebs

HOTTEST MALE CELEBS WHO HAVE BIRTHDAYS IN JUNE

Can you believe we're already halfway through 2019? But before we start panicking about our unresolved new year's resolutions, let's take a break and indulge in some fine men who are turning a year older in June.

LEE MIN-HO (JUNE 22, 1987)

Lee Min-ho first stole our hearts as a bad boy in his breakthrough role as Go Jun-pyo in South Korean drama Boys Over Flowers (2009) and he has continued to captivate us since, with dramas such as City Hunter (2011), The Heirs (2013) and Legend of the Blue Sea (2016) which he stars with fellow top Hallyu star Gianna Jun Ji-hyun. Min-ho, who turns 32, just finished his stint in the military in April this year. We're all waiting with bated breath for this dashing actor's next role in fantasy romance drama The King: Permanent Monarch with Goblin's Kim Go-eun, which is set to release next year.

7.png

https://www.asiaone.com/lifestyle/make-june-little-hotter-these-hot-male-celebs

(skipped unrelated)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

3nb0PgZ.gif

Spoiler

Thanks, @CarolynH for the recap (sorry you lost the recap again, only one episode to go), and @CallieP for the comments.

Bold move for Kim Tan to defy the norms and introduce Eun Sang to the world. This is in contrast to Won, who coincidentally is talking to his would-be fiancee about their own secret dating lives. But Won seems to admire his little brother for his gutsy move.

cV7UamN.gif

Dad is infuriated, but lets Tan off the hook, at least for today. Our lovers take this as a small victory. Talk about taking it one day at a time. 

cNkHgaT.gif

0GyOebt.gif

Sweet moment as Tan gives his mom a gift for giving birth to him. Another sweet moment when Madam Han asks about Eun Sang's mother, and the two finally meet, then greet each other with a big hug. The friendship of these two is quite interesting and comforting to watch. I like the scene where Madam Han is sobbing by the beach, and Mom offers her silent support.

dBB5hY6.gif

Finally, Young Do and Kim Tan got to talk about that day when Young Do's mom left, which eventually estranged the two. It's interesting to watch them have a quite uncomfortable conversation, and yet are trying to be mature adults about it.

D5GoA1y.gif

Ahh, our couple is back to their bickering. Thanks to Won, who himself wouldn't admit supporting them; he's just putting things in order. Heh.

y5AP2wD.gif

Interesting way of getting Eun Sang's mom's blessing. Then our couple do a fist bump after all that acting. Haha.

CPhdhsH.gif

So I think I will remember this drama for Kim Tan's back hugs. :wub:

vPVZLIx.gif

AXs4h7h.gif

Young Do and Rachelle are quite an interesting pair. They're no longer brother-sister-to-be, nor have a romantic relationship, but understand each other's dilemma to actually look out for each other. 

Kim Tan makes an interesting remark, that they're having a fight about them, and not because of circumstances. Cheers to them for getting through more doors.

pwzEE9r.gif

Now that Chairman Dad gets hospitalized for real, we get to see who truly cares for him - Madam Han, Tan and Won; while Madam Jung's real intentions are revealed.

FFX9mXu.gif

Faced with their own woes, Kim Tan and Young Do both seek refuge at the hotel roof. They must have gone to that place together when they were still friends. After all that bullying and hostility between them, they both come back to this place. Fitting for the step towards their reconciliation.  

cF2T0jg.gif

• Like 5

I wonder if we will see LMH this week.  I figure that he is fulfilling advertising contracts, since he'll probably cease to do so once filming for The King begins.  I really hope that he has some sort of clothing contract since he does have the right type of body to model clothes.  I'd really love to see him modeling high end suits.

I understand that there is a collective Minoz project for his 33rd birthday.  Is anyone participating?

• Like 4
  • Love 1

There's some casting news for The King: The Eternal Monarch ! I posted this in the drama thread.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000515586

@CarolynH    I was also wondering what he is doing now.  It would be nice to see him with new CFs.  But honestly, I think I prefer he trains/prepares for his new drama now than work on new endorsements. I recall when he was shooting his 2 films, he said he wasn't able to put as much time / effort as he wanted in training because of his other obligations. He even had to travel with his trainer. I thought he was too skinny in LOTBS, altho the look fit HJJ character.  I am hoping he gains a little weight and gives us a different look for the new drama.     

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I wonder if we will see LMH this week.  I figure that he is fulfilling advertising contracts, since he'll probably cease to do so once filming for The King begins.  I really hope that he has some sort of clothing contract since he does have the right type of body to model clothes.  I'd really love to see him modeling high end suits.

I understand that there is a collective Minoz project for his 33rd birthday.  Is anyone participating?

I´ve seen some banners on Facebook from various countries that are part a joint thing. I live in Mexico and there´s a small Minoz Mexico project in the works to deliver school supplies to a children´s home that I´m contributing to for his B-day.

BTW,  if he was born in 1987, wouldn´t that make this year his 32nd birthday?

I agree with Kris Silva, he was too thin in LOTBS.  In one of his fan meet interviews he said it was hard for him to lose weight for that role; I think he overachieved!   My favorite look of his was as Choi Young in Faith. Just stunningly gorgeous.

• Like 4