Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20190424 on duty.

Reveal hidden contents

006JU36tgy1g2dfd3agi5j30yi22o7po.jpg

006JU36tgy1g2dfd626b4j30yi22owz6.jpg

006JU36tgy1g2dfd1oau2j30yi22oare.jpg

005wwXwngy1g2dfue67gbj32dc2x9quf.jpg

005wwXwngy1g2dfuib6cej32dc2j0hcu.jpg

69fc500bgy1g2dgg12k65j22io2iokjl.jpg

6b5a1f2fgy1g2dg435u3nj22c0340b29.jpg

cr Logo

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures.....................The very LAST DAY where we could get to see him going to work everyday.....Tomorrow is D-DAY! I'm so happy now. I feel so happy seeing those fans waiting for him outside TODAY............so many fans out there. I'm curious what is LMH feeling right now that his military discharge is tomorrow ...............:P

• Like 3

Stars That Are Being Demobilized From the Military in 2019

photo1055482.jpg

"I declare discharge from the military".

Stars who have been serving their duties to the country are almost done. National Service is a compulsory duty every Korean man has to respond to, and the same goes for Hallyu stars. Every year, they put down their duties as stars and concentrate on doing their best for national defense.

A bunch of Hallyu stars who have had the taste of several successful films and movies were admitted to National Service and had fans waiting for them. Im Si-wan is one of them and starting with his discharge, we take a look at other stars that are done soon.

photo1055487.jpg

Lee Min-ho

Lee Min-ho is done on the 25th this month. Under the new system, alternative military service for hm began in May 2017 at Gangnam-gu Office in Seoul. 10 months later, he was admitted to the Nonsan Training Camp in March last year and completed 4 weeks of basic training.

Lee Min-ho had been in an accident where he broke his thigh and ankle bone while filming the drama "City Hunter".

It is good news that stars who have served well in the military are being discharged. For Hallyu stars, the hiatus is bound to be a fatal career factor. Nevertheless, attention is being paid to what they will be coming back with once they are discharged.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : moneys.mt.co.kr/news/...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

19 hours ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho To Be Discharged From The Military Very Soon

He is coming back!

Actor Lee Min Ho will be discharged from the military very soon!

After beginning his military service as a public service worker on May 12, 2017, Lee Min Ho is finally set to be discharged on April 25. He has been working at the Suseo Social Welfare Center.

Lee Min Ho began his service before reporting to the Nonsan Training Center in March last year for his 4-week basic military training, in accordance with regulations relating to public service workers.

Lee Min Ho’s agency, MYM Entertainment, stated that he is planning to complete his service quietly.

(He) plans to complete (his service) quietly without any special events.

ㅡ MYM Entertainment

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho was given judgment on becoming a public service worker for his military service after he suffered major injuries from a car accident in 2006.

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this.  Wahhh………..he's finally coming back. I do really miss him! I can now see his face without this face mask. I hope he could get back to work right away.  Hope to see him soon on the screen.  I hope he picks a project right away. Lee Min Ho's military service felt really long although I see his everyday pictures here. Literally feels like his service has been forever! Still, he really served quietly. He doesn't have any controversy. And I'm glad. He doesn't come on the news either while serving except for that "break-up thing". I'm happy his service went well. From some other surveys, Lee Min Ho still ranks first as the most popular K-celebrity outside Korea even he's serving. Lee Min ho is a real Hallyu star. Even those who don't follow K-pop know his name. :P

• Like 1

South Korean superstar Lee Min-ho set to return after military service, fans can't contain their excitement

The 31-year-old actor is most famous for his roles in Korean drama series 'Boys Over Flowers' and 'The Heirs'

South Korean superstar Lee Min-ho, who is currently serving as a public service officer as part of his mandatory military training in Gangnam District, will be discharged on April 25. MYM Entertainment, the agency that is home to the actor and singer, stated that "he'll be quietly ending his service with no special event."

Min-ho, famous for his roles in 'City Hunter', 'The Heirs' and 'Legend of the Blue Sea', injured his thigh in a car accident in 2006, following which he had to serve as a public service worker.

Min-ho started his military service as a public service worker (gong-ik) in May 2017. He then entered the Korea Army Training Center in Nonsan, South Chungcheong Province on March 15, 2018. The actor completed his four-week basic training on April 12, 2018.

After those four weeks, he returned to his workplace again as a public service worker at Suseo Social Welfare Center in Gangnam, Seoul.

Min-ho first became famous in South Korea and other parts of Asian after his lead role as Gu Jun-Pyo in Korean drama 'Boys Over Flowers' in 2009. 

b77e119f-4206-49b3-b8b6-ea70563333b0.jpg Korean singer/actor Lee Min-Ho attends a press conference for a commercial event on September 11, 2014, in Taipei, Taiwan. (Source: Getty images)

With the 31-year-old actor's discharge date coming closer, fans are super excited and preparing for his comeback.

While some say that he would rest after the discharge on Thursday, others are confident that the K-drama star would be going back to work.

There are also reports saying that the actor is likely to join Park Shin Hye for another installment of 'The Heirs'. The 2013 show's plot revolves around a group of rich teens who are about to take over their families' business empires.

But Shin Hye has dismissed all rumors of the show getting another installation anytime soon. Although this has left fans disappointed, Min-ho is also rumored to reunite with Jun Ji Hyun for 'The Legend of the Blue Sea 2' -- a Korean drama series spun around the fantasy romance between rich kid Heo Joon Jae (Min-ho) and a mermaid called Shim Cheong (Jun Ji Hyun). The television series was a big hit in 2017 and has got high ratings. 

https://meaww.com/south-korean-star-lee-min-ho-return-from-military-training

10 K-pop Idols Enlisting & Being Discharged in 2019

Actor Lee Min Ho

Lee-Min-Ho11.jpg?resize=696%2C392&ssl=1

Korea’s original heartthrob Lee Min Ho will too be making his return from enlistment! We can’t wait to see what roles he’s going to take up next, as there’s only so many times we can re-watch “Legend of The Blue Sea” to see more of him!

https://hype.my/2019/166768/kpop-idols-enlistment-discharged/

(skipped unrelated)

• Like 3

D-1 Off from work 042419

cr: logo

As Minho was leaving from work, he was captured greeting an old lady thanking him for his hard work. :wub:

Even the media was there to cover him.

D46dlxSWAAEAkG4.jpg

D46dlaNWwAAp69w.jpg

D46c8APWsAAk_gz.jpg

Spoiler

D46dlEcWwAAwLIX.jpg

D46dksRWAAAYdFe.jpg

D46c3bLX4AALUhx.jpg

D46c6Z4X4AAbPK1.jpg

D46c7WVXoAAqpsb.jpg

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing this.  Wahhh………..he's finally coming back. I do really miss him! I can now see his face without this face mask. I hope he could get back to work right away.  Hope to see him soon on the screen.  I hope he picks a project right away. Lee Min Ho's military service felt really long although I see his everyday pictures here. Literally feels like his service has been forever! Still, he really served quietly. He doesn't have any controversy. And I'm glad. He doesn't come on the news either while serving except for that "break-up thing". I'm happy his service went well. From some other surveys, Lee Min Ho still ranks first as the most popular K-celebrity outside Korea even he's serving. Lee Min ho is a real Hallyu star. Even those who don't follow K-pop know his name. :P

@willenette, I agree! Our Minho completed his service quietly, without controversy. And despite his hiatus, he's still the top Hallyu star! Kdrama world is so ready for his comeback!

• Like 1

Lee Min Ho : Minoz Official FB Update

Welcome Back!

함께 한 날보다 함께 할 날이 더 많은 우리,
앞으로도 행복한 추억 만들어가요

#기다렸어민호야 #WelcomeBackMinHo 
#이민호 #LEEMINHO #イミンホ #李敏镐 #MINOZ
We've got much more days together than we had. 
Let us make happy moments together

#WelcomeBackMinho #LEEMINHO 
#イミンホ #李敏镐 #MINOZ

57583145_2787788067928740_58307930549649

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho Has Officially Been Discharged From The Military

Welcome back, Lee Min Ho!

lV3b7LFboaMH0vaZ0FYXQDKhNh3b6d_SyjswM06z

Lee Min Ho, who enlisted in the military on May 12, 2017, has officially completed his mandatory military service today, April 25, 2019.

0001101248_001_20190425091206181

Lee Min Ho greeted the fans who came to see him with a wave and a 90 degree bow, but sadly did not make any extra comments about his discharge.

0001101251_001_20190425091505744

Hundreds of fans, both Korean and foreign, took the time to welcome him back with balloons and signs. One Argentinian fan even sang a song to celebrate his discharge, sparking laughter from the crowd.

0002906160_001_20190425091607679

Currently Lee Min Ho is carefully considering his comeback project.

0003996960_001_20190425091505814

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-min-ho-officially-discharged-military/

• Like 3

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho Has Officially Been Discharged From The Military

Welcome back, Lee Min Ho!

Lee Min Ho, who enlisted in the military on May 12, 2017, has officially completed his mandatory military service today, April 25, 2019.

Lee Min Ho greeted the fans who came to see him with a wave and a 90 degree bow, but sadly did not make any extra comments about his discharge.

Hundreds of fans, both Korean and foreign, took the time to welcome him back with balloons and signs. One Argentinian fan even sang a song to celebrate his discharge, sparking laughter from the crowd.

Currently Lee Min Ho is carefully considering his comeback project.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/lee-min-ho-officially-discharged-military/

Hi syntyche, thanks for sharing the pictures + the clip. Welcome back, LMH! :P:heart: So happy to see many fans out there welcoming him back, fans from other countries..................

53 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Minoz from all over the world.

cr Logo via 李敏镐铁杆后援会

Reveal hidden contents

005DCUQYgy1g2ekx25pbuj33k02o0qv6.jpg

005DCUQYgy1g2ekxcgge5j32o03k0npe.jpg

005DCUQYgy1g2ekxk0p0qj33k02o0b2a.jpg

005DCUQYgy1g2ekxxsvkmj33k02o01kz.jpg

005DCUQYgy1g2eky76a2zj32o03k0x6q.jpg

005DCUQYgy1g2ekygunotj32o03k0npe.jpg

005DCUQYgy1g2ekyta82kj33k02o0kjm.jpg

005DCUQYgy1g2ekz3uygaj32o03k0e82.jpg

005DCUQYgy1g2ekzek6w5j32o03k07wj.jpg

And now, they are waiting for his off duty.

005Acrrkly1g2el3wldjxj32h85oh4qu.jpg

cr as tagged / 娜娜小姐

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing MORE pictures. :PDespite of the quiet discharge that he wants, we still could see reporters around. Even with that facial mask I still could see his eyes shines bright....................my man is so happy. Finally................D-DAY has come! It's here!

• Like 3

#WelcomBackLeeMinHo now is trending on Philippines, Indonesia, and India.

005Uf2zYgy1g2eo7ij9qfj30mb0sg75p.jpg

e3970d78gy1g2er5ctguwj20k0154wfy.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1g2ep4itlkkj30ir0xcq5e.jpg

cr purple_heart87 / lmhysoht / sleepy_tinkerxx

I need to updated this post regularly for more and more trending on different countries. :tounge_xd:

Spoiler

Trending on Thailand and Brazil.  cr. Minoz kiky / MinozBr

005Uf2zYgy1g2eqktinefj30rq0sggmx.jpg

005Uf2zYgy1g2eqkwwcbwj30ir0xcmzd.jpg

Trending on Japan.

005Uf2zYgy1g2ewqp6t69j30g00sgt9y.jpg

cr. naosukew7

• Like 3
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Actually he walked into the office from side door this morning, not the door he always walked into. How many reporters and fans were waiting there and didn't see him ?  :joy:

You may find the video in this news :
https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=477&aid=0000179397

gtLmh, ye, that was I noticed, too! Thanks for sharing MORE clips. :P

• Like 1

Lee Min Ho Begins Final Day As Public Service Worker Before Discharge

Lee Min Ho Begins Final Day As Public Service Worker Before Discharge

Lee Min Ho is making his return after completing his mandatory service!

The actor began his mandatory service as a public service worker on May 12, 2017, not being able to serve as an active duty soldier due to injuries from past car accidents. He also completed four weeks of basic military training in March 2018.

On April 25 at around 9 a.m. KST, Lee Min Ho arrived at the Suseo Social Welfare Center for his final day of work as a public service worker. He waved and bowed to the hundreds of fans who were waiting with signs and balloons to welcome him.

His agency MYM Entertainment commented, “Lee Min Ho will be discharged today, [April] 25. As announced previously, he will do so quietly without any special events.” Regarding his return as an actor, the agency responded, “He is reviewing several different projects.”

The agency also shared a congratulatory post on Facebook.Lee-Min-Ho.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1319947wpp/lee-min-ho-begins-final-day-as-public-service-worker-before-discharge

• Like 2