Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

PROMIZ FB Update

피엠져와 함께 한 프로미즈의 5주년!

꾸준히 나눔의 길을 걸어온 프로미즈

항상 마음으로 함께 하며 사랑과 나눔을 실천해 주신 피엠져 여러분들 모두 감사합니다.

앞으로도 계속 프로미즈와 함께 걷기로 약속해 주실 거죠?

5th Anniversary of PROMIZ with PMZers!

PROMIZ has walked the path of sharing love with you.

Thank you all for being with PROMIZ.

Will you promise PROMIZ?

#PROMIZ #PMZ #PMZER #프로미즈 #피엠지 #피엠져
#5th #Anniversary #Share #Love #Thankyou
#5주년 #기념일 #나눔 #사랑 #감사

54798593_2642599605814403_5596906534937296896_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl2-1.fna&oh=15fe4adba0fbe9e8290abf3bf8ced6fd&oe=5D0F9840

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

PROMIZ FB Update

프로미즈의 2019 NEW 캠페인 영상 전격 공개!!

언제?
바로 내일!

5주년을 기념하는,
싱그러운 봄 선물이 될거에요

2019 PROMIZ NEW Campaign Video release!!

When?
Tomorrow!

It will be a fresh spring gift,
remembering 5th anniversary of PROMIZ

#Comingsoon #NEW_CAMPAIGN #Video #LeeMinHo
#내일만나요 #캠페인영상 #이민호 #내일봐요

53741178_2643986459009051_1564128674322579456_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fmnl2-1.fna&oh=8c8dae63020e27bf5e73783ad60a8d3b&oe=5D197F2E

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

PROMISE? PROMIZ!

이민호와 함께 하는 프로미즈 NEW 캠페인 영상 공개!!(뚜둥)

우리의 미래를 밝혀줄 물과 아이들과 동물들을 위한 다양한 약속

프로미즈와 함께 약속해 주실 거죠?!

NEW video of PROMIZ with Lee Min Ho!

PROMIZ is keeping our various promises for water, children and animals to light up our future.

Will you promise PROMIZ?

#5th #Anniversary #NEW_CAMPAIGN #Video #PROMISE_PROMIZ #LeeMinHo
#5주년 #기념일 #캠페인영상 #약속해요_프로미즈 #이민호
#듣고있나피엠져 #꿀떨어지는보이스 #나지금약속하냐 #이런약속싫지않다

https://www.facebook.com/pmz2014

• Like 5

Spoiler

HEIRS EPISODE 8

KT's confession that he likes ES cannot be a revelation to her.  I don't like KT pushing her to like him. but I think he's so desperate for someone to love him for himself, not as the 2nd son of the Jeguk group.  Even his birth mother is more concerned with his status and not his well being.  Madam Han grills ES about the fight between KT and YD.  KT tells his father that it is too late to care about what KT is doing (or not doing).  I do think KT should not communicate with ES at home.  If ES's mother loses her job, it will be a struggle for her to find another job.  Hee Nam treats Madam Han for a hangover.  hee Nam starts to tell her that she ought to stop drinking to prevent a hangover.  the two start pulling a pillow that breaks apart sending feathers all over the room.  I like how frank Hee Nam can be with Madam Han.  I ship those two lol (can you ship 2 women?)  ES continues to avoid KT at school.  For comic relief, Bo Na tells KT to stop following her around because he is still interested in her.  Bo Na is too fun not to tease.  ES tells Chan Young that she intends to tell the kids the truth, that she's not new money.  Chan Young tells her not to do so in order to graduate.  Joon Young transfers from Jeguk High.  Now it is YD's turn to harass ES.  ES finds out that she got the job at the broadcasting club.  Under the notice of her being hired, is ES's note that she posted at KT's school in America.  KT tells ES that he wanted her to call him.  Ugh, he looks so lonely.  Hyo Shin and Rachel watch the two.  Rachel actually smiles when Hyo shin tells Rachel that studying makes you age as she will find out next year.  Finally, KT tells Rachel that he likes ES.  Ouch!  Rachel said it doesn't matter if he breaks up with her, since he'll just be paired with another.  We find out that Sec Yoon introduced Hee Nam to Madam Han.[This I didn't know until I rewatched this episode]  Chairman Kim discovers that Hee Nam has a lot of debt due to her now deceased husband's medical bills.  Chairman Kim also tells Sec Yoon the reason ES is at Jeguk High so that she can hear from others that she is not meant to be with KT.  Meanwhile, Hyo shin makes his move on his tutor, Hyun joo.  Sweetly, he tells her that he'll be 20 min late so she has time to eat.  Young Do faces off with his father in judo.  If he wins, then the family picture is called off.  Once again, the father wins.  The life lesson is results matter.  Young Do, while sitting at the cafe where ES works calls her and again teases her about her financial situation.  Who shows up, but yup, KT.  While the two argue, ES slips out lol.  YD finds that his motorcycle has been towed.  Won waits outside Hyun Joo's apt.  She's dropped off by Sec Yoon who consulted her for tutoring for his son. [Isn't his son at the top of the class?]  Sec Yoon leaves.  Won demands an explanation.  After an argument, Won asks to sleep over.  Back at home, KT goes to see ES.  To avoid Madam Han, KT whisks ES in a supply room .  The two almost kiss..aw shucks.  ES knees KT to escape and heads to the wine cellar to do her homework.  KT follows her.  ES asks KT not to visit her at work.  KT demands to know what she and YD talks about.  In Myung Soo's man cave, YD recalls his encounters with ES.  Yeah, his boy has it bad for ES too.  At the family picture, dong Wook bumps into an old flame.  Esther, pissed off, calls off the family picture.  [Another ah-ha moment, I didn't realize YD contacted the old flame to call off the family picture]  At school, ES hits KT for scaring her,  He feigns pain so she massages his arm [he's just so cute].  At lunch, YD demands to eat with ES.  Yup, here's KT again  KT tells ES to get up.  YD and KT almost come to blows then ES intervenes.  On the rooftop, ES is crying.  YD calls ES, KT tells ES not to answer.  She said she must.  To stop her from answering, KT kisses her...end of episode.  This last scene caused some negative comments in DB.

cr:  Nancy Live

Gosh, we're so close to LMH's release date.  I am so curious what types of scripts he is considering.

• Like 5

Q4CLOlB.gif

Spoiler

Thanks, @CarolynH for the recap (every week)! 

Good thing that Kim Tan decided to wait for Eun Sang's answer, rather than forcing her to like him back. 

2gwjbxp.gif

He has a set of quite interesting parents. He has a mother who is more interested on whether the kid he punched is richer than them. And a father who is a little too late on caring about him now when he's done far worse before. And father finally reveals the reason why he gave a scholarship to Eun Sang. Oohh..that sucks. And too cruel.

SGm9cA5.gif

When Kim Tan confessed his feelings for Eun Sang, I thought she would have a hard time falling asleep that night, thinking over what he just said and all the time they spent together. But she sets her alarm earlier than usual. And look who came to school even earlier than her. Did you two even sleep that night?

uWiR8Y1.gif

Bo Na is hilarious thinking that Kim Tan is still not over her. And he plays into her dillusion. Hah. 
Good thing that Bo Na is one less bully to Eun Sang. She's aware that she's only pretending to be new money, and actually advises her to stay under the radar. And interesting enough, when Young Do was terrorizing Eun Sang, she was wondering where Chan Young and Kim Tan were to defend her.

84zbTNN.gif

So Kim Tan did get the note Eun Sang left for him in California. And our smitten boy blurts out all these sweet words who knows how long he's been longing to say to her.

7Cmgam8.gif

It seems that this is the first time Kim Tan admitted to Young Do that he and Eun Sang are a thing, and that he should not mess with her. Seems like Young Do wouldn't go down without a fight, though. But amidst all these, Eun Sang buys the two squabbling boys drinks then leaves. :lol: 

arDeuP0.gif

Oohh intense pantry scene. Perfect time for a kiss, yet backs off. What a tease.

dpyXVfg.gif

Off to the wine cellar. Our jealous boy is curious about what she and Young Do talked about. He then realizes that another boy is smitten by Eun Sang. Young Do himself seems to realize this as well. 

3XE48iX.gif

Isn't Kim Tan the cutest when he pretends to be hurt by Eun Sang's slap, then puts his hand on his face? I didn't quite understand the subs on that scene about not letting him talk to her at home. But Dramabeans explained something about pressing. Haha. Does it have something to do with that pantry scene? No wonder he grinned like a fool. :lol:

A6FZkA3.gif

RqvWYWN.gif

So she makes him wait for five minutes before coming to lunch, but that unfortunately gives Young Do time to terrorize her. Kim Tan can be terrifying in this scene, too. But I guess that's what he needed to do to face off with such a creep. 

MlPwmLk.gif

Surprise kiss on the rooftop. I've seen this scene a couple of times, but now I see the context. Hmmm. 

F2DWwU1.gif

• Like 5

heirs08-00050a.jpg

Spoiler

KT is really a all or nothing guy, He knows what he wants and will not let anything stand in his way even the object of his affections. However he is also cheeky and likes to tease ES and Bona. He is utterly frank with Rachael and tells her he likes ES. Racheal is just as frank and says if it is not her, it is other rich females not ES, his parents will forbid it. She is a realist. I like Rachel though she is uppity. KT speaks his mind and is straight forward. He realizes at the end that YD is actually interested in ES as a person and not just to bully her. YD just does not know how to approach someone he likes. He is a character. KT and YD are two lonely boys desperately reaching out for love. ES likes KT but realizes he is above her class, she knows well enough yet two rich young boys and heirs and chasing after her. Nice to be in her shoes :D though she does not feel that way.

Thanks for the recap @CarolynH

@syntychethanks for your comments, really like them. You do capture a lot of the drama and great gifs that go together with your comments. I look forward to them.

• Like 5

On 3/16/2019 at 7:44 AM, CarolynH said:
  Reveal hidden contents

HEIRS EPISODE 8

KT's confession that he likes ES cannot be a revelation to her.  I don't like KT pushing her to like him. but I think he's so desperate for someone to love him for himself, not as the 2nd son of the Jeguk group.  Even his birth mother is more concerned with his status and not his well being.  Madam Han grills ES about the fight between KT and YD.  KT tells his father that it is too late to care about what KT is doing (or not doing).  I do think KT should not communicate with ES at home.  If ES's mother loses her job, it will be a struggle for her to find another job.  Hee Nam treats Madam Han for a hangover.  hee Nam starts to tell her that she ought to stop drinking to prevent a hangover.  the two start pulling a pillow that breaks apart sending feathers all over the room.  I like how frank Hee Nam can be with Madam Han.  I ship those two lol (can you ship 2 women?)  ES continues to avoid KT at school.  For comic relief, Bo Na tells KT to stop following her around because he is still interested in her.  Bo Na is too fun not to tease.  ES tells Chan Young that she intends to tell the kids the truth, that she's not new money.  Chan Young tells her not to do so in order to graduate.  Joon Young transfers from Jeguk High.  Now it is YD's turn to harass ES.  ES finds out that she got the job at the broadcasting club.  Under the notice of her being hired, is ES's note that she posted at KT's school in America.  KT tells ES that he wanted her to call him.  Ugh, he looks so lonely.  Hyo Shin and Rachel watch the two.  Rachel actually smiles when Hyo shin tells Rachel that studying makes you age as she will find out next year.  Finally, KT tells Rachel that he likes ES.  Ouch!  Rachel said it doesn't matter if he breaks up with her, since he'll just be paired with another.  We find out that Sec Yoon introduced Hee Nam to Madam Han.[This I didn't know until I rewatched this episode]  Chairman Kim discovers that Hee Nam has a lot of debt due to her now deceased husband's medical bills.  Chairman Kim also tells Sec Yoon the reason ES is at Jeguk High so that she can hear from others that she is not meant to be with KT.  Meanwhile, Hyo shin makes his move on his tutor, Hyun joo.  Sweetly, he tells her that he'll be 20 min late so she has time to eat.  Young Do faces off with his father in judo.  If he wins, then the family picture is called off.  Once again, the father wins.  The life lesson is results matter.  Young Do, while sitting at the cafe where ES works calls her and again teases her about her financial situation.  Who shows up, but yup, KT.  While the two argue, ES slips out lol.  YD finds that his motorcycle has been towed.  Won waits outside Hyun Joo's apt.  She's dropped off by Sec Yoon who consulted her for tutoring for his son. [Isn't his son at the top of the class?]  Sec Yoon leaves.  Won demands an explanation.  After an argument, Won asks to sleep over.  Back at home, KT goes to see ES.  To avoid Madam Han, KT whisks ES in a supply room .  The two almost kiss..aw shucks.  ES knees KT to escape and heads to the wine cellar to do her homework.  KT follows her.  ES asks KT not to visit her at work.  KT demands to know what she and YD talks about.  In Myung Soo's man cave, YD recalls his encounters with ES.  Yeah, his boy has it bad for ES too.  At the family picture, dong Wook bumps into an old flame.  Esther, pissed off, calls off the family picture.  [Another ah-ha moment, I didn't realize YD contacted the old flame to call off the family picture]  At school, ES hits KT for scaring her,  He feigns pain so she massages his arm [he's just so cute].  At lunch, YD demands to eat with ES.  Yup, here's KT again  KT tells ES to get up.  YD and KT almost come to blows then ES intervenes.  On the rooftop, ES is crying.  YD calls ES, KT tells ES not to answer.  She said she must.  To stop her from answering, KT kisses her...end of episode.  This last scene caused some negative comments in DB.

cr:  Nancy Live

Gosh, we're so close to LMH's release date.  I am so curious what types of scripts he is considering.

Hi CarolynH, ye, & I'm patiently waiting for his discharge. I hope we could get to hear news about his comeback drama soon. I'm very excited - I missed him on my screen. :lol:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20190318 on duty.

cr Logo

Hide contents

And today's whole set was the gift from minoz_peace two months ago. It seems our bb didn't open all the gifts right away.  :lol:

aed82facgy1g16ny5gwkzj20xc18gwod.jpg

cr. minoz_peace

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures. Also, thanks for sharing the info about his clothes. NICE. He's wearing them all at the same time. LMH is so warm that he shows appreciation by wearing stuff given to him by his fans. :lol:

• Like 2

On 1/24/2019 at 11:26 PM, alovebof said:

Spoiler

Lee Min Ho : Minoz Update VDO 24.01.2019

[8 Letters - With Minoz #5]
멋있고 귀엽고 혼자 다하는 이민호
이런 미러볼.. 저희도 참 갖고싶은데요..

#인간미러볼 #1인1미러볼시급
#LEEMINHO_8Letters #매월_10일_본방사수
#이민호 #LEEMINHO #イミンホ #MINOZ
Lee Min Ho, all the charm and cute in the world
Such an adorable 'Mirror Ball'.. I wish I have....
#HumanMirrorBall #MustHaveItem
#LeeMinHo_8Letters #CatchThePremiereOnThe10thDayOfEveryMonth #LeeMinHo #MINOZ

Excuse me, anyone see this clip in english translated?

20190320 K-news. Lee Min Ho sent a food truck to his friend JIW.

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000078342

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000078342&lfrom=twitter&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter

And IW' IG : 우리 민호 고마워 (Our Minho, thank you.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvNyA4NAnhJ/

Spoiler

201903201240512410_2_20190320124408850.j

201903201240512410_1_20190320124408837.j

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1