Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Anything related to LMH is amazing. Last night, the viewers of "City Hunter" live on 韓劇TV (KDrama TV) app were 398K. A 2011 drama beat new dramas and popular variety show !!!

Spoiler

DwzwbrjUYAAcpih.jpg

cr. 李敏鎬台灣米諾子

ps. Viewers of other lives : Memories of the Alhambra : 115K, My healing Love : 8207, Priest : 418, Running Man : 369K.  (1K = 1,000)

And there were even 452K viewers at midnight 01:09.

By the way, different from other lives of new dramas, "City Hunter" is classified as Classic Recollection.

His all dramas are still soooooo popular in all over the world after these years. 

Dw1qX1TUYAE6nii.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20190115 on duty.

cr Logo

And today is D-100,  K-Minoz donate gifts to the seniors in Suseo Welfare center.

Reveal hidden contents

007aHe8zgy1fz6gxidzhqj30ku0kujv4.jpg

007aHe8zgy1fz6gxiqipsj30k00k0mz0.jpg

007aHe8zgy1fz6gxh9ddjj30j70lon2c.jpg

007aHe8zgy1fz6gxjrkxej30ku0addia.jpg

007aHe8zgy1fz6gxk4k2kj30ku0m3go3.jpg

007aHe8zgy1fz6gxkjgogj30hw0lv414.jpg

007aHe8zgy1fz6gxl071xj30ku0m30us.jpg

cr. lovely_mino_7 IG

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing TODAY's pictures & MORE - Seoul is freezing right now - No wonder LMH is still bringing with him another jacket. K-Minoz is such a very kindhearted group. Their gifts to the seniors are yummy & packaging are so NICE. :P

9 K-Dramas We Can’t Believe Are Turning 10 Years Old In 2019

debb648b459246caa4f6fdff430cbf47.jpeg?s=

It’s that time again where we turn back the clock by 10 years, and revisit some of the more memorable hits of 2009. It was a year that delivered many ratings-strong dramas like “The Great Queen Seon Deok” and “Shining Inheritance,” as well as the cultural phenomenon “Boys Over Flowers.” These dramas may not still be as amazing in this current landscape, especially after our drama-watching palates have been refined over the years. But they have definitely left a long lasting impression on us, and sometimes, that’s all we can ask for!

So let’s head down memory lane and say “Happy Birthday” to these 10-year-old dramas!

Boys Over Flowers

Boys-over-flowers1.jpg

Aired on: KBS
Air date: January 5 – March 31, 2009 (25 eps.)
Starring: Ku Hye Sun, Lee Min Ho, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon, Kim So Eun

Is there really anything that needs to be said about this entry? This cultural phenomenon propelled Lee Min Ho into all young girls’ hearts, and ignited very serious (and scientific) debates over which version of the “F4” was more superior. Why, even saying the title of the drama will probably give you war flashbacks to Lee Min Ho’s perm. Also, “Almost paaaaradise~” (You totally sang that didn’t you?)

Lee-Min-Ho-gif.gif

Watch “Boys Over Flowers”:

Watch Now

credit : soompi news

• Like 5

On 1/14/2019 at 7:28 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

nything related to LMH is amazing. Last night, the viewers of "City Hunter" live on 韓劇TV (KDrama TV) app were 398K. A 2011 drama beat new dramas and popular variety show !!! 

Question, so was City Hunter #1?

And where is this playing? On television? I don't get what is "live on TV app"

And it is part of the classic collection? :thumbsup:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, tshering12 said:

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000357104

Can anyone explain me what this guy was saying???

Hi tshering, thanks for sharing the link.  The guy you're referring to is Lee Jang Woo. He's an actor and singer. He will appear in Video Star, an MBC cable channel MBC Every 1 talk show.  In the show he will talk about his audition where Jang Keun Suk, Song Jong Ki, Lee Min Ho & Kim Soo Hyun were also part where they waited in the audition hall.  Kim, one of the hosts asked the question, "Who was the best person in the audition?" IDK what did he answer during the show aired.  The details will be revealed at MBC Evolution's "Video Star" broadcasted at 8:30 pm on the 15th. He also mentioned that they formed the K-pop project group 24/7 with No Min-woo & Hyun-Woo. :P

• Like 2

20 hours ago, CallieP said:

Question, so was City Hunter #1?

And where is this playing? On television? I don't get what is "live on TV app"

And it is part of the classic collection? :thumbsup:

It's a website (https://www.hanjutv.com/) and also an app playing on tablet and cellphone. I didn't watch K-drama on this site and didn't download this app.
I don't know how that app runs, it seems there are several dramas lives on same time. The picture in the spoiler I post showed 5 dramas/shows were live and the viewers of City Hunter were the most. And I believe all other dramas and Running Man were the newest episode since those were aired on Saturday or Sunday in Korea.
I think it is one of the classic collection.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tshering12 said:

Hi tshering, thanks for sharing the link. Usually, in some other countries where there are actors union, it has rules dictating there can be no two members with the exact same name.  A handful of actors have been forced to change their names because their union only allows one person to be registered under that title.  Not all actors need or use stage names, but for some, it's the right way to go. :P

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

cr:  tagged via J E

Kim Tan is coming!  @syntyche  I don't think the video gives away too much, although I suspect that you've already seen some of the video/photos.

Hi CarolynH, thanks for sharing the video. And right you are - most of us here have seen some of the clips/pictures already. :lol:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Kim Tan is coming!  @syntyche  I don't think the video gives away too much, although I suspect that you've already seen some of the video/photos.

[Lee Minho] 이민호를 보려는 자, 그 매력을 견뎌라 / 상속자들 티저 (sansokjadel_theheirs_heritor)

cr SBSTVJobs

When I found above video years ago, I was really impressed that SBS made such a good trailer.  So share with you all.

• Like 1