Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 hours ago, alovebof said:

Minoz China Official Fanclub Update 14.12.2018

https://www.https://www.weibo.com/u/6177551177?is_all=1#_rnd1544812730917

'锵!第三期数据播报呈上!

24小时视频播放量破110万,我们大萌@李敏镐 就算是当吃播博主,也一样魅力惊人鸭[憧憬]!离回归又近一步!约好了'

离回归又近一步!约好了,下个月10号,不见不散!

8 Letters Episode 3 FUN with U has reached 1 Million views on Weibo!

• Like 3

sometimes it sucks to be really tall xD

2360D53F522355CB1050B0

(the NG of minute 36 of this episode)

Spoiler

Episode 19

Choi Young and Eunsoo both start preparing to run away from the palace so that yuan won’t have the great doctor, he sent her off with Daeman and will catch up to them after informing the king. 

The king was ordered to join a meeting that a Yuan person set gathering all the officials. That person says if the king wants goryeo to be independent he has to use their seal again and execute the great doctor because a rumor had spread already about her in Yuan that she seduced a general. Choi Young came to see the king but he was rejected. 

Later on court lady Choi came to tell Choi Young to run away with Eunsoo and that it’s a royal order, Choi Young wondered why would yuan want the high doctor and what will she be doing there but lady Choi corrects him that they want her to execute her, not to keep her. 

Lady Choi suggests that he stays in the palace and send someone else with the great doctor to the gate, because if he went he might not come back to the position he was in. Choi Young didn’t have anything to give up and didn’t want to remember anything from the 7years he spent in the palace so he decides to go to Eunsoo. 

Deuk Heung is with that Yuan person surprised at how the king accepted those 2 conditions. Yuan-official figured that Deuk Heung was behind the letter sent to Eunsoo so that she runs away, he asks if Choi Young is the one who left with her and wonders if Deuk Heung did that so Choi Young won’t be next to the king. But Deuk Heung just says that ‘he’s useless’ uhh. The official tells him that he’ll call him if he needs him. 

132A1B495082D79006CE33

Choi Young goes to where Eunsoo is, removes his headband(does that mean something?) and takes her from Daeman. They take a break from walking and Choi Young checks on Eunsoo’s poison wound and fortunately everything is normal no symptoms so far, he tells her that he believes in her- that she’ll be cured in heaven. He tells her to lean on his shoulder awww and asks if she had liked anything from his world.. I was waiting for her to say ‘You’ but she replies with how Choi Young usually talks, she likes the way he speaks to her. Ok I’ll just take that as she meant him as a whole.

99E5B23B5AE6CB200697879996BD355AE6CCD40D6B30

The king meets with the officials to find a way to solve their issues with Yuan without having to go to war, and Choi Young’s place was apparent.. the king misses and needs him. 

Deuk Heung come to Gicheol to tell him that Eunsoo escaped with Choi Young, and Gicheol feels betrayed at how he’d know such an information unless he was the one who let them run away, he attempt to kill Deuk Heung but his condition gets worsened. He announces a huge reward for every bandit and hunter who brings back Eunsoo alive and kills Choi Young. 

Choi Young and Eunsoo have dinner and get attacked by some bounty hunters. Choi Young takes them all down and sees their wanted posters, he says the bounty on Eunsoo is really high but instead of being scared she’s upset that her drawing doesn’t look like her lol nor does Choi Young

There were 2 strange men sitting at their table quietly eating their dinner as if nothing is going on

The queen is pregnant yahoo!! It’s nice to get some good news in the midst of the crazy events going on. 

At night, Choi Young and Eunsoo are attacked again but this time at the inn they’re staying at. The attackers look like they were those strange men who were at the restaurant earlier. 

The next morning we see the suribang, one of them noticed that Deuk Heung bought some herbs recently. They know that Deuk Heung is staying with envoy from yuan and has joined them and relay this information to the king. The king realizes that the yuan-official presented him his proposal knowing that he neither has the seal nor Eunsoo. The king wants to know how the relationship between Gicheol and Deukheung currently is and if it’s not good, why. 

The yuan-official comes to see if the king met the conditions, he tells him he cannot wait more than 3 days. Those strange men we sent by him btw, he wants Eunsoo alive back to make it easier for the king and orders his men to kill Choi Young. The queen receives a letter from that yuan-official and she hides it from lady choi.. I wonder what it says. 

While walking, Eunsoo insists to teach Choi Young some heaven incantations because he taught her how ride a horse and use a knife. She starts with Ah-ja clenching her fist for when he’s depressed and tells him to repeat after her but Choi Young just walks away. She follows him and this time teaches him how to do a pinky-promise, takes his hand and does it with him. The last one is high five and this time Choi Young listens to her and copies her.. he’s so cute. She tells him to this high five thing with the king lmao

2034FC485082D7A02D49E9

1141ED4C5082D7A013AB5D

They walk till they reach a herbal garden, Eunsoo goes in there while Choi Young checks out what going on outside. Apparently the government is recruiting new soldiers, many slaves were released recently and all of them are applying to become soldiers. Eunsoo meets a doctor there who’d teach her how to reduce the pain with needle, there’s no antidote for her poison. Choi Young senses that they’re being tailed, he takes Eunsoo’s hand and runs away. 

The king meets with Gicheol to take the seal in exchange of releasing him. For the first time I feel pity for Gicheol, he says he has a black hole in his heart and thinks it can be filled in the heaven world. 

The queen goes to the temple to pray for her baby but suddenly leaves it and the court ladies to go to a closed room and speaks in yuan language, asking for her mother’s letter but she gets no response. She’s confined. 

Back to Choi Young and Eunsoo, CY leaves ES to fight the hunters that been following them. Eunsoo finds another notes hidden among the rocks and sealed in a small plastic container. She sees herself putting it there. Choi Young comes back to her and asks what’s wrong, she tells him to hug her. Then we get a flashback of what the letter says “it will probably be you, Eunsoo, who will read this hiding message. By the time you read this, you’re probably with him. I remember every moment of that day. His innocent eyes looking at me. His warm heart. Right, Eunsoo. I am you from the future”

99BC55365AE8125C207F77

Cr. to their owners

• Like 7

Thank you for the episode summary as well as that hilarious outtake! 

I like that we get to see LMH in three different hairstyles during the series. Each seems to mark an important turning point for Choi Young. This last one makes him look a bit older, I think, continuing to mature in his love for ES and becoming increasingly tired of killing.

• Like 6

E19121015HDTVX264720p-Nalim00-42-20.jpg

Spoiler

Thanks, @Latifah_ for the recap!

MAowHzC.gif

gNwqhsx.gif

Heartwarming moment for Gongnim and Noguk. He has overflowing emotions upon learning of her pregnancy. Him saying "thank you" is simple yet heartfelt.

FfHArya.gif

It's a delight to watch our Imja couple getting comfortable with each other. Gone are the days of awkwardness; it's now easy for them to get close and touchy-feely.   :wub:

iX9vlax.gif

h33TyPp.gif

yMa5LaT.gif

QoLtzbv.gif

RYGNl5u.gif

Eun Soo sure has turned Choi Young's life around - he's willing to drop everything and run away with her. In his seven years of living in the palace, he can remember nothing very special about it. And the two days of them running away were the only days when he was able to do something of his will. Indifferent and unmotivated Choi Young has finally found the meaning for his life. 

AdGkvUl.gif

So it's finally confirmed that future Eun Soo is dropping clues for current Eun Soo. That plastic film container sure came from the future, and future her traveled back in time to leave that and other clues for current Eun Soo - and it probably has something to do with Choi Young and the future. 

QNoBjzl.gif

• Like 5

faith-fanart-32.jpg

Spoiler

IN this episode, CY priorities are clear, what ever happens his loyalty is to ES. She is the one he wants to spend time with, even for 20 days even though he could lose his career. He told his aunt basically that there is no comparison. He would easily give up his life and career at the palace to spending 20 days with ES. You go, boy! Is is so sweet when he asks ES to put her head on his shoulder. Ah, he enjoys that now. When he asks ES what she will miss when she leaves and she has to think hard, he is visibly upset that she does not mention him. Not even one thing he asks pleadingly. Ha! Ha! He wants assurance that she will miss him or that he is important to her. He is totally hers now.

Love that the queen wants to share the king's burdens and the king trying to protect CY by not seeing him in person and through Lady Choi, asking him to leave with ES.

The hilarious scene where ES tries to teach CY "Aja" and Hi-Five and the look CY gives her is priceless. What... again! Don't understand this weirdness. Poor CY even though he left the king and feels bad, he still worries and looks back at where the palace is. The sweetest thing he could have said to ES. These two days with you is doing what I want for the first time in my life, not working for others and protecting them but being with you is what I wanted to do. Aww and he said it with such seriousness. CY is just blunt with no guile or deceit. Straightforward and honest.

• Like 7

Faith episode 19:

Thanks for the recap and the comments!!  Latifah_ @msdot @syntyche @CallieP, you'ved  metioned some of my favorite parts.

tumblr_pjuque8ZBT1w2zf0ho1_540.png

tumblr_pjuque8ZBT1w2zf0ho3_540.png

tumblr_pjuque8ZBT1w2zf0ho4_540.png

When ES says that she likes to hear him say "what" or "mwo" and so on,  I can relate to that.  I first watched Faith when Korean was really new for me, and that sound "mwo" from CY stood out a lot to my ears.  :lol:  I like the way LMH says it.

On 12/15/2018 at 3:01 PM, Latifah_ said:

“it will probably be you, Eunsoo, who will read this hiding message. By the time you read this, you’re probably with him. I remember every moment of that day. His innocent eyes looking at me. His warm heart. Right, Eunsoo. I am you from the future”

14 hours ago, syntyche said:

So it's finally confirmed that future Eun Soo is dropping clues for current Eun Soo. That plastic film container sure came from the future, and future her traveled back in time to leave that and other clues for current Eun Soo - and it probably has something to do with Choi Young and the future. 

It's difficult to comment on this since I already know the story, but I'm happy that we are now starting to understand what is happening with Eun-soo and her notebook and so on.  :)

• Like 6

cr: ?

Spoiler

EPISODE 19

Thanks Latifah for the recap! And everyone for their comments!

A lot of cute moments in this episode between both couples or shall I also include the bromance?  Like Javabeans mentioned, it's so cute that the King was worried that CY wouldn't see him because of the Woodalchi who were killed.  It's a friendship!   I also enjoyed learning how CY and Dae-man met.  You know, the King is really fortunate to have a wife like No guk.  She's really a supportive wife.  Aw, so cute when the King was so worried when the Queen was suffering from morning sickness.  Ha ha can you imagine CY giving the King a high five?  Would the King have to jump to reach CY's hand?

Re 8 letters:  I think a theme of LMH's lack of direction- going in the wrong car, door, direction would make a charming episode, don't you?

• Like 6

21 hours ago, 1ouise said:

When ES says that she likes to hear him say "what" or "mwo" and so on,  I can relate to that.  I first watched Faith when Korean was really new for me, and that sound "mwo" from CY stood out a lot to my ears.  :lol:  I like the way LMH says it.

he said it so many times that someone made a video of it, lemme bless this thread with his voice xD

19 hours ago, CarolynH said:
Re 8 letters:  I think a theme of LMH's lack of direction- going in the wrong car, door, direction would make a charming episode, don't you?

yes please! it wouldn't be complete without such an episode

Spoiler

I want to discuss something with you guys but idk if it's ok so I'm putting it here

It's been a while since I last checked DC so I recently skimmed through it just reading the top-rated posts. A handful number of those posts had minoz encouraging each other to contact his agency and request them to do something about Minho's anti-fans, they were asking other minoz to call MYM or send them an email with screen captures of those antis.. I honestly have no idea who those antis are and where their malicious comments is.. @gtLmh0622 do you happen to know anything about this? I'm just curious because it seems like it's a big issue :\

I guess MYM did nothing to minoz requests, some fans posted requests on DC to solve this issue before Minho's comeback and pleaded the agency to do their work right.. they only have to manage 1 actor and they can't even do that.. comparing MYM to other agencies who'd cooperate with their fans by opening an online form or something accepting requests/complaints from their fans and immediately suing anyone who leaves malicious comments. some minoz even said she(or knows someone who) runs a law firm and can do it herself lol it's really frustrating

minoz want MYM to act like a proper agency so that Minho can work properly and his fans would be happy, they're writing this a lot on DC because they know his agency(and Minho himself sometimes) frequently monitor it

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Latifah_ said:

he said it so many times that someone made a video of it, lemme bless this thread with his voice xD

yes please! it wouldn't be complete without such an episode

Hide contents

I want to discuss something with you guys but idk if it's ok so I'm putting it here

It's been a while since I last checked DC so I recently skimmed through it just reading the top-rated posts. A handful number of those posts had minoz encouraging each other to contact his agency and request them to do something about Minho's anti-fans, they were asking other minoz to call MYM or send them an email with screen captures of those antis.. I honestly have no idea who those antis are and where their malicious comments is.. @gtLmh0622 do you happen to know anything about this? I'm just curious because it seems like it's a big issue :\

I guess MYM did nothing to minoz requests, some fans posted requests on DC to solve this issue before Minho's comeback and pleaded the agency to do their work right.. they only have to manage 1 actor and they can't even do that.. comparing MYM to other agencies who'd cooperate with their fans by opening an online form or something accepting requests/complaints from their fans and immediately suing anyone who leaves malicious comments. some minoz even said she(or knows someone who) runs a law firm and can do it herself lol it's really frustrating

minoz want MYM to act like a proper agency so that Minho can work properly and his fans would be happy, they're writing this a lot on DC because they know his agency(and Minho himself sometimes) frequently monitor it

Yes, I would like to see such an episode also.    :lol:

Spoiler

I remember that there was a news a few months ago, MYM sued the netizens for malicious comments to protect their artist. I think MYM have done something for these malicious comments. Maybe they want to protect Minho's fans, so they don't want his fans to involve such thing. 

• Like 6

On 12/16/2018 at 6:01 AM, Latifah_ said:

sometimes it sucks to be really tall xD

(the NG of minute 36 of this episode)

Reveal hidden contents

Episode 19

Choi Young and Eunsoo both start preparing to run away from the palace so that yuan won’t have the great doctor, he sent her off with Daeman and will catch up to them after informing the king. 

The king was ordered to join a meeting that a Yuan person set gathering all the officials. That person says if the king wants goryeo to be independent he has to use their seal again and execute the great doctor because a rumor had spread already about her in Yuan that she seduced a general. Choi Young came to see the king but he was rejected. 

Later on court lady Choi came to tell Choi Young to run away with Eunsoo and that it’s a royal order, Choi Young wondered why would yuan want the high doctor and what will she be doing there but lady Choi corrects him that they want her to execute her, not to keep her. 

Lady Choi suggests that he stays in the palace and send someone else with the great doctor to the gate, because if he went he might not come back to the position he was in. Choi Young didn’t have anything to give up and didn’t want to remember anything from the 7years he spent in the palace so he decides to go to Eunsoo. 

Deuk Heung is with that Yuan person surprised at how the king accepted those 2 conditions. Yuan-official figured that Deuk Heung was behind the letter sent to Eunsoo so that she runs away, he asks if Choi Young is the one who left with her and wonders if Deuk Heung did that so Choi Young won’t be next to the king. But Deuk Heung just says that ‘he’s useless’ uhh. The official tells him that he’ll call him if he needs him. 

132A1B495082D79006CE33

Choi Young goes to where Eunsoo is, removes his headband(does that mean something?) and takes her from Daeman. They take a break from walking and Choi Young checks on Eunsoo’s poison wound and fortunately everything is normal no symptoms so far, he tells her that he believes in her- that she’ll be cured in heaven. He tells her to lean on his shoulder awww and asks if she had liked anything from his world.. I was waiting for her to say ‘You’ but she replies with how Choi Young usually talks, she likes the way he speaks to her. Ok I’ll just take that as she meant him as a whole.

99E5B23B5AE6CB200697879996BD355AE6CCD40D6B30

The king meets with the officials to find a way to solve their issues with Yuan without having to go to war, and Choi Young’s place was apparent.. the king misses and needs him. 

Deuk Heung come to Gicheol to tell him that Eunsoo escaped with Choi Young, and Gicheol feels betrayed at how he’d know such an information unless he was the one who let them run away, he attempt to kill Deuk Heung but his condition gets worsened. He announces a huge reward for every bandit and hunter who brings back Eunsoo alive and kills Choi Young. 

Choi Young and Eunsoo have dinner and get attacked by some bounty hunters. Choi Young takes them all down and sees their wanted posters, he says the bounty on Eunsoo is really high but instead of being scared she’s upset that her drawing doesn’t look like her lol nor does Choi Young

There were 2 strange men sitting at their table quietly eating their dinner as if nothing is going on

The queen is pregnant yahoo!! It’s nice to get some good news in the midst of the crazy events going on. 

At night, Choi Young and Eunsoo are attacked again but this time at the inn they’re staying at. The attackers look like they were those strange men who were at the restaurant earlier. 

The next morning we see the suribang, one of them noticed that Deuk Heung bought some herbs recently. They know that Deuk Heung is staying with envoy from yuan and has joined them and relay this information to the king. The king realizes that the yuan-official presented him his proposal knowing that he neither has the seal nor Eunsoo. The king wants to know how the relationship between Gicheol and Deukheung currently is and if it’s not good, why. 

The yuan-official comes to see if the king met the conditions, he tells him he cannot wait more than 3 days. Those strange men we sent by him btw, he wants Eunsoo alive back to make it easier for the king and orders his men to kill Choi Young. The queen receives a letter from that yuan-official and she hides it from lady choi.. I wonder what it says. 

While walking, Eunsoo insists to teach Choi Young some heaven incantations because he taught her how ride a horse and use a knife. She starts with Ah-ja clenching her fist for when he’s depressed and tells him to repeat after her but Choi Young just walks away. She follows him and this time teaches him how to do a pinky-promise, takes his hand and does it with him. The last one is high five and this time Choi Young listens to her and copies her.. he’s so cute. She tells him to this high five thing with the king lmao

2034FC485082D7A02D49E9

1141ED4C5082D7A013AB5D

They walk till they reach a herbal garden, Eunsoo goes in there while Choi Young checks out what going on outside. Apparently the government is recruiting new soldiers, many slaves were released recently and all of them are applying to become soldiers. Eunsoo meets a doctor there who’d teach her how to reduce the pain with needle, there’s no antidote for her poison. Choi Young senses that they’re being tailed, he takes Eunsoo’s hand and runs away. 

The king meets with Gicheol to take the seal in exchange of releasing him. For the first time I feel pity for Gicheol, he says he has a black hole in his heart and thinks it can be filled in the heaven world. 

The queen goes to the temple to pray for her baby but suddenly leaves it and the court ladies to go to a closed room and speaks in yuan language, asking for her mother’s letter but she gets no response. She’s confined. 

Back to Choi Young and Eunsoo, CY leaves ES to fight the hunters that been following them. Eunsoo finds another notes hidden among the rocks and sealed in a small plastic container. She sees herself putting it there. Choi Young comes back to her and asks what’s wrong, she tells him to hug her. Then we get a flashback of what the letter says “it will probably be you, Eunsoo, who will read this hiding message. By the time you read this, you’re probably with him. I remember every moment of that day. His innocent eyes looking at me. His warm heart. Right, Eunsoo. I am you from the future”

99BC55365AE8125C207F77

Cr. to their owners

Hi Latifah, thanks for sharing this gif.....  I'm not really that tall so for me, tall is one of the better ones - hahaha - When I was younger, I was tall for my age. For whatever reason, I stopped growing shortly after that. LOL - I’m tall enough to reach high places, but not so tall that I slam my head on low-hanging branches, beams, or door frames just like what happened to LMH in this gif you posted -  For LMH, this is good since he's a celebrity. Basically, being tall is good but has its draw backs. Well, LMH is on the taller side of the average, but not extreme, though.  I've have a co-worker who is 6'6". She somehow, impossibly, fits into her car. There are so many problems with being a woman that tall. Overall, being tall is pretty nice.  :lol:

21 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

20181217 on duty

Hi gtLmh, thanks for sharing this. :lol:

• Like 5

the cup looks absolutely beautiful, heard that it was sold out in minoz shop of China within the first hour of its release because they didn't supply enough quantities (I guess only 300 pieces were in stock), now even the Korean and Japanese minoz shops have sold out. I wonder if it'll be restocked

DuxLJePVAAES-qd.jpg

Dunu7TyVYAAvSzC.jpg

Keep warm chingus ❤︎ and drink hot chocolate like our bb xD

aFYmjxf.jpg

cr. logo

Spoiler

the appeals of minoz on DC are still ongoing, they're so persistent idk why

I doubt that MYM already sued the antis because some minoz are still requesting the agency to listen to them and to do its job right

This is today's post with links to previous posts loaded with comments and requests from fans: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=674876&page=1

I think the problem isn't just with the antis, but with MYM's way of managing their only artist. I don't know what the real problem is so I feel a bit hesitant to write anything about it, I thought someone here would enlighten me

I remember a post which gathered many minoz the night before Minho's entrance to the bootcamp, they were requesting Minho's longtime manager to stay away from him and hoped for Minho to see their discussion and comments. I was so scared thinking that he could be bad or evil or something, but you know what happened the next day? Minho showed up to the bootcamp alongside that manager in question XD even after he finished his basic training he was seen with Minho a few times more, and no one had said anything about him again on DC.. weird. idk if minoz misjudged him or if mym didn't care about what they think, it's frustrating either way

I need not to focus too much on DC posts tbh especially the negative ones, sorry to bother you guys with my thoughts

• Like 4

20181219 MINOZ (Korea) Official Fanclub Update
[MINOZ ZONE | COMMUNITY | STORY] 
"미리 메리 크리스마스" 
https://t.co/ulF2qzG1GL

LtOaUCH.jpg

cr: wenroad

Spoiler

Hi @Latifah_, thanks for sharing to us about the appeals of Minoz on DC. I am not aware of such issue. Whatever it is, I hope it gets resolved soon, especially that Minho would be coming back in a few months.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1