Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LEE MIN HO AND HIS WEBDRAMAS THAT SHOWCASED HIS TALENT ON THE INTERNET

There are dramas that are made exclusively for digital platforms, in these Lee Min Ho has also participated, since his talent is not limited only to film and television. The webdramas are productions made exclusively for the Internet, for digital platforms such as YouTube, Naver and Iqiyi. This is why Lee Min Ho's talent has reached all over the world. We have also seen this actor in his classic K-Dramas such as 'The Legend Of The Blue Sea', 'Faith' and 'The Heirs', for example, with which he has gained great popularity and fame.

What are Lee Min Ho's webdramas ? There are some that are available on YouTube, so Min Ho's power in acting reaches without limits and all over the planet.

5 LEE MIN HO WEBDRAMAS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET

The One And Only

Year: 2011

Starring: Lee Min Ho and Jin Ye Sol

With the sponsorship of the Toyota car brand, this webdrama was created where Lee Min Ho left all his talents as a great hero driving cars at high speed, the best thing is that the drama is available on YouTube.

Watch 'The One and Only' and admire more of Lee Min Ho's acting skills even with a short drama.

First Love

Year: 2012

Starring: Lee Min Ho

Innisfree is a health and beauty brand. It created the webdrama 'First Love', where fans could star in them alongside the actor, as it was an interactive story full of emotion. You can watch 'First Love' and learn more about Lee Min Ho's talents in a different drama.

Line Romance

Year: 2014

Starring: Lee Min Ho and Hayden Bea

In this webdrama we know the story of Ling Ling, a Chinese tourist who travels to South Korea, and falls totally in love with a music producer called Min Ho, through the LINE application love begins to be born because they communicate there.

Spoiler

Summer Love

Year: 2015

Starring: Lee Min Ho and Im Yoon Ah

Once again Innisfree collaborated with Lee Min Ho for another mini-drama, this time with love plot within it, that although at first they are friends, later they have a sweet and tender love story. Watch 'Summer Love' and the drama actor in collaboration with a fun brand.

7 First Kisses

Year: 2016

Starring: Lee Cho Hee

This is a webdrama about Min Soo Jin, a girl who had never had a love relationship, one day. by chance she meets the Goddess of Destiny who grants her the desire to choose the man with whom she can have her first kiss. You have 7 options, who will you choose?

Although Lee Min Ho comes out only in the last episode of 7 First Kisses' you will be surprised by the great cast found in this webdrama.

Spoiler

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/Lee-Min-Ho-y-sus-webdramas-que-mostraron-su-talento-en-Internet--20211204-0026.html

Very Luxurious, Take a Peek at Lee Min Ho's Residence While in Los Angeles which is located in Hollywood

One of the top actors from South Korea, Lee Min Ho is known to have enormous popularity.

Considering that actor Lee Min Ho has always been able to bring the drama he starred in to be successful and loved by Korean drama fans .

Lee Min Ho is known to have visited Los Angeles to attend an award ceremony at the LACMA Art + Film Gala.

The event, which took place on November 9, 2021, was also attended by a row of other well-known Korean artists.

However, not many people know about the place where the artists lived while in Los Angeles , including actor Lee Min Ho .

While in Los Angeles , Lee Min Ho lived in a luxurious area located in the Hollywood Hills.

spacer.png

Of course, the area is familiar considering the Hollywood Hills is an area that is usually occupied by famous US artists.

With Lee Min Ho's popularity and wealth , it's not surprising that the handsome actor chose this luxurious area to be his stopover.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Through the photos circulating, the atmosphere of the house is so comfortable and luxurious with an interior design that is not too flashy.

In fact, one part of the house looks very spacious and elegant, it fits perfectly with the image of Lee Min Ho who is a Hallyu star.

Through an upload of actor Lee Min Ho on Instagram @actorleeminho, he also had time to take pictures and show one corner of his residence.

Lee Min Ho looks charming with his casual style wearing a plain white shirt combined with a red jacket and jeans.

Not only that, Lee Min Ho also didn't miss wearing sunglasses which made him look even more charming.

“Wow, what a cool place. He definitely knows how to relax and enjoy life," wrote one fan who was amazed by Lee Min Ho's figure .

Currently, Lee Min Ho has yet to confirm the next drama or film project that he will star in.

Although he was recently rumored to be starring in a space-themed drama , Lee Min Ho's side still hasn't given an official statement.

Lee Min Ho's agency only commented that the artist only received an offer and had not yet decided what project he would take. 

https://jaktimnews.pikiran-rakyat.com/infotainment/pr-893160638/mewah-banget-intip-tempat-tinggal-lee-min-ho-saat-di-los-angeles-yang-berlokasi-di-hollywood?page=4

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

On 12/4/2021 at 10:08 AM, syntyche said:

Most Favorite This Year, Top 10 Dramas in 2021 According to Millions of Fan Votes

Every month, a polling site KingChoice runs different polls on different topics in Korean entertainment. Starting from the most popular K-Pop idols to the best songs or the most handsome actors, and so on.

For December, they held a month-long poll for fans to vote for their favorite K-Drama of 2021. Some of the top dramas did come out this year, but there are others that are still popular with fans to this day.

With a total of more than 4.3 million votes, here are the top 10 picks for the best drama of the year according to the KingChoice poll:

3. The King: Eternal Monarch

The King: Eternal Monarch premiered on Netflix on April 17, 2020, and stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan, Kim Kyung Nam, Jung Eun Chae, and Lee Jung Jin. With so many big names in this case, the series is highly anticipated, and ranks number one on various drama lists in terms of views and ratings. 

The series is about an emperor of the Kingdom of Korea who discovers the alternate reality of the Republic of Korea through a magical door opened by his step-uncle, who killed the previous king and has committed atrocities that must be stopped.

https://www.kapanlagi.com/korea/paling-favorit-tahun-ini-10-drama-terbaik-di-2021-menurut-jutaan-voting-penggemar-ada-hometown-cha-cha-cha-dcbc7b.html

See even in 2021, King's choice voted for TKEM as 3rd most popular Netflix Kdrama.  So I don't buy that TKEM is a flop.  It even overtook CLOY and Squid Games in that poll. It was a very popular Netflix drama. Bravo to LMH.

@

On 12/4/2021 at 10:34 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

A card a day, is LMH sending out a card everyday and to whom?  What are the other cards he has sent out?  I can't remove this image.  Sorry!

On 12/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, nina_mitrokhina said:

The restaurant LeeM inho went to 1st day of arrival in Los Angeles.

Mr Chow - Beverly Hills
Round pushpin90210 CABeverly Hills344 N. Camden Dr.
This is stylish restaurant in the heart of Beverly Hills.
It has always been an institution for Hollywood’s biggest stars

@CarolynH  Have you been to that restaurant?  Will you try it with your friends?

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, CallieP said:

@CarolynH  Have you been to that restaurant?  Will you try it with your friends?

No, I haven't been to Mr Chow.  I'm looking at the Yelp review.  Apparently, it's a chain.  It has mediocre reviews.  Expensive, but food is like Panda Inn lol.  HOwever, I bet LMH would have a different experience than if I went to eat there.

I'm ready for a Christmas present from LMH.  How about y'all?:tounge_wink:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

No, I haven't been to Mr Chow.  I'm looking at the Yelp review.  Apparently, it's a chain.  It has mediocre reviews.  Expensive, but food is like Panda Inn lol.  HOwever, I bet LMH would have a different experience than if I went to eat there.

I'm ready for a Christmas present from LMH.  How about y'all?:tounge_wink:

@CarolynH I've been in this resto in Beverly Hills some years ago. It's a fine dining style sort of restaurant, with a dress code. No tux needed - hahaha - but wearing board shorts and flip-flops are not allowed. It has outdoor seating. We sat outside so can't speak to the indoor ambiance. We found & chose that resto because one of my friends (it was her birthday) preferred a Chinese food in Beverly Hills while we were there and it's so highly talked about. My 1st time & it was a good place. We were there Friday night & it was packed. The food was OK, but for me, not really very good. Their roasted duck was really very interesting, the Mr. Chow chicken noodles, too. Some ordered rice. It's just that it took way too long for each course to be served. I guess because there were many customers during that time. This place is hilariously expensive for a Chinese restaurant. Even the steamed rice was pricey. I think that is crazy - hahaha - And  I appreciated being checked on but twice is enough, I think. LOL - It's definitely not an everyday restaurant but would recommend to anyone who asks to try it at least once. There's also Mr. Chow in Sydney, Australia owned and operated by the same Mr Chow Inc group. :kaching1:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Lee Min Ho Selected as Donation Angel ... "My Favorite Celebrity Idol" ranked # 1 overall in Actor & Actress Rankings

Reporter Lee Dongong
2021-12-07

FF_hbN9XoAUSkMq?format=jpg&name=900x900

On the celebrity popularity rating service "My Favorite Celebrity Idol", Lee Min Ho took first place with an average of 4,347,861 votes in 30 days in the Hall of Fame's Cumulative Male Actor Rankings, chosen by 100% of fan votes.

From November 6 to December 5, Lee Min Ho received 2741 points out of 3000. Following Lee Min Ho, Do Kyung Soo (2608 points) in 2nd place, Hyun Bin (2581 points) in 3rd place, Jun Ki Lee ( 2546 points) in 4th place and Son-woo Ong (2515 points) in 4th place. 5th place named.

"My Favorite Idol Celeb" is selected as a donor angel and is given on the 5th of every month if it reaches 1-5th place after collecting the cumulative score, including voting results, or ranked first in each category with an average number of votes ... 3 million or more. Launch ads.

Lee Min Ho, who was selected as the donation angel in December, donated 500,000 won on his behalf to the Milala Welfare Fund to support a fund for people with disabilities who are isolated due to Corona 19. Lee Min Ho's advertising can be seen at the Express Bus Station from December 15th.

On the other hand, the celebrities who have become other donation angels from 1st to 5th on the My Favorite Idol Celeb rankings are Im Yeon-un, Yeon-tak, Lee Chang-won, Jung Dong- Won and Jung Yoo-jin.

[Media Pen = Reporter Lee Dongong]

Translation from korean google

http://m.mediapen.com/news/view/683880

Defeated Lee Min Ho, Do Kyung Soo and Hyun Bin and won first place in the "Favorite Dollar Celebrity" Hall of Fame

o0658065815042402846.jpg?caw=800

Actor Lee Min Ho has become a donation angel by taking first place in the Actor category of the Favorite Dollar Celebrities Hall of Fame last month.

Lee Min Ho was ranked # 1 on the Cheedre Celebrity Popularity Rankings with an average 30-day vote of 4,347,861 votes in the Hall of Fame's Cumulative Actors Rating, which was 100% fan-voted ...

Lee Min Ho scored 2,741 points out of 3,000 from November 6 to December 5. Behind Lee Min Ho, 2nd place Do Kyung Soo (2608 points), 3rd place Hyun Bin (2581 points), 4th place Lee Joon Ki (2546 points), 5th place Ong Sung Woo (2515 points) raised the rating.

Favorite Dollar Celebrity will be selected as an Angel of Donation if she is ranked 1st to 5th overall after cumulative points, including voting, are tallied by the 5th of each month, or if she is ranked 1st in a category with an average of 3 million. votes or more., Advertise CM metro board.

Lee Min Ho, who was selected as the angel of donation in December, will donate 500,000 won to a charitable foundation under his own name and help a fund for people with disabilities in isolation at Crown 19. Lee Min Ho's ad will be available at the terminus of the highway from the 15th of this month.

Translation from Japanese google
https://ameblo.jp/minochoiyoung/entry-12714200058.html

• Like 4

Top 9 richest Korean actors in 2021

One thing is for sure, being a famous movie star will bring tons of money to their bank account.

On the other hand, the wealthiest Korean actors come from Korean dramas. Kdrama has become a culture among moviegoers around the world. So their influence on us is extremely large.

It is not difficult to understand that the richest Korean actors are all present in blockbuster dramas.

4. Lee-Min-Ho

Lee-Min-Ho-LACMA-2021.jpg

Net Worth- $26 million
Per-episode earnings: $62,000.

Lee-Min-Ho’s claim to fame was the 2009 film “Boys Over Flowers”. This was followed by many of the additional successful dramas and films, all of which helped to boost his star power. He is currently one of the most well-known Korean celebrities in the world.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/12/07/top-9-richest-korean-actors-in-2021/

• Like 3

On 12/6/2021 at 1:06 AM, CallieP said:

See even in 2021, King's choice voted for TKEM as 3rd most popular Netflix Kdrama.  So I don't buy that TKEM is a flop.  It even overtook CLOY and Squid Games in that poll. It was a very popular Netflix drama. Bravo to LMH.

@CallieP I love "TKEM" but, I also love "LOTBS" especially this scene. I had fun & enjoyed this : :Megalol:

• Like 6

"Pachinko — Official Trailer | 2022" in YouTube

Finally, we saw footage from the highly anticipated series. We will look forward to the premiere with impatience and hope!

BTS and Lee Min Ho: discover everything they have in common

FGE68_1WQAYT5no?format=jpg&name=900x900

It's not just fame that BTS and Lee Min Ho have in common, read on to find out what the actor and the most famous group have in common at the moment.

The members of BTS and Lee Min Ho are some of the most famous Korean artists in the world, they all present a good show in an Asian country.

Everyone in their field was able to position themselves in companies and institutions on the western side of the field.

Both the members of the K-pop group and the actor have supported large companies, collaborated with projects and modeled for large brands, this is what unites them.

Louis Vuitton saw something special in them

In 2021, the BTS members became the official ambassadors of the French brand Louis Vuitton, becoming the first major fashion house with which the group signed such a major contract. For his part, Lee Min Ho is the main model of the watch and jewelry line of the Parisian house. This is not the first time he has worked with the company, but this is his first long and important agreement.

Together in the new Louis Vuitton campaign

More and more Korean artists are introducing advertisements in the western region, and seeing Lee Min Ho with Jin, Suga, RM and other guys in a group as part of the Louis Vuitton campaign could be one of the most anticipated events Not only for fans of k-drama and K- pop, but for all those people who know a thing or two about show business and understand that a collaboration of this magnitude is almost historical.

Translation from spanish google

https://www.studio92.com/noticias/bts-y-lee-min-ho-descubre-todas-las-cosas-que-tienen-en-comun-noticia-1373515

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1

10 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Finally, we saw footage from the highly anticipated series. We will look forward to the premiere with impatience and hope!

Almost all the scenes are from Gangnam Blues.  Doesn’t apprear to be the real Pachinko trailer. Wish it would come out soon!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, msdot said:

Almost all the scenes are from Gangnam Blues.  Doesn’t apprear to be the real Pachinko trailer. Wish it would come out soon!

@msdot, Too bad it turned out to be a fake and not an official trailer. It sounded like Gangnam Blues in stellistics, but I thought it was a coincidence... 

• Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 8:50 PM, willenette said:

@CarolynH I've been in this resto in Beverly Hills some years ago. It's a fine dining style sort of restaurant, with a dress code. No tux needed - hahaha - but wearing board shorts and flip-flops are not allowed. It has outdoor seating. We sat outside so can't speak to the indoor ambiance. We found & chose that resto because one of my friends (it was her birthday) preferred a Chinese food in Beverly Hills while we were there and it's so highly talked about. My 1st time & it was a good place. We were there Friday night & it was packed. The food was OK, but for me, not really very good. Their roasted duck was really very interesting, the Mr. Chow chicken noodles, too. Some ordered rice. It's just that it took way too long for each course to be served. I guess because there were many customers during that time. This place is hilariously expensive for a Chinese restaurant. Even the steamed rice was pricey. I think that is crazy - hahaha - And  I appreciated being checked on but twice is enough, I think. LOL - It's definitely not an everyday restaurant but would recommend to anyone who asks to try it at least once. There's also Mr. Chow in Sydney, Australia owned and operated by the same Mr Chow Inc group. :kaching1:

Your experience is in line with the Yelp reviews that I read.  Apparently, the other branches are better than LA.  

@nina_mitrokhina I think I saw the same video in YouTube.  Hopefully, we will see the official official trailer soon.

I just realized that my free Apple TV + ends in May!  I hope we see Pachinko before my free subscription expires! Ugh!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I wondered what meeting that was.

His English is good enough to talk to those persons ? Good boy ! Our cutie.  :heart:

Right? They're not Korean-looking so it's likely he's talking to them in English.

Indeed, it's been a while since the last time we saw him glammed up :wub:

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

I loved ep 2!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):  It seems he's really out of it (remember the episode when they woke him at 430 and he was mumbling?) or grumpy, early in the morning lol.  Actually, I'd be irritated too, if someone kept knocking on my door.  I think better in the morning, but I like it quiet.  I like my banana with a tinge of green and no spots, so LMH was eating a perfect banana IMO.  Once the spots appear, it smells.  LMH's tennis skills have improved from when we saw him in Good Day series.  I wonder what the meeting was about.  I'm very curious about that.  Isn't it so interesting how he can look and act boyish, then sophisticated when he dresses up?  Who is jealous of the squirrel?  :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1