Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Minho, awkwardly filming a vlog. "How do I do this?"

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho captured his natural daily life in a video.

Actor Lee Min-ho posted a photo on his Instagram on the 3rd with a message saying, "How do I do this?"

The released photo shows Lee Min-ho walking on the street while taking pictures of his face with a camera. Lee Min-ho, who went out wearing a bucket hat and dressed casually, seems to be filming a Vlog that captures his daily life.

There were other filming staff filming Lee Min-ho around, raising questions about the outcome.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is set to release the Apple TV Plus drama series "Pachinko." Based on the best-selling novel of the same name written by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin, Pachinko captures the story of an individual whose history penetrates through the four generations of Korean immigration families on a vast scale and in-depth strokes.

http://pop.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=202111031728374806654_1

Lee Min Ho does awkward self-shooting. "How do I do this?"

Actor Lee Min-ho delivered his updates.

On the 3rd, Lee Min-ho posted a photo on his Instagram with a message saying, "How do I do this?"

In the released photo, Lee Min-ho wore black pants, a gray sweatshirt and a bucket hat. It has completed a styling that looks comfortable to look at.

Lee Min-ho has a self-camera in his hand. In front of Lee Min-ho, the staff filming Lee Min-ho with a selfie camera is also noticeable.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho will appear in the Apple TV Plus drama Pachinko. Pachinko' tells the story of an individual whose story has penetrated through the epic history of four generations of Korean immigrant families.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021110317145262622

new IG post! It's a good news then if he's preparing for his next vlog. It's been a while.

:issohappy::issohappy:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Lee Minho leaves for the U.S.Lee Byung Hun and Lee Jung Jae attended "Art + Film Gala".

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min-ho, who is preparing for Apple TV+'s new film Pachinko, left for the U.S.

According to MYM Entertainment, his agency, on the 3rd, Lee Min-ho left Incheon International Airport to attend the 2021 Art + Film Gala event held at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art in the U.S.

Art + Film Gala is an event to commemorate the traces of masters who have promoted the development of contemporary art and video art. Every year, celebrities in the art, film, fashion and entertainment industries attend and attract many people's attention.

This year, Lee Min-ho, actors Lee Jung-jae, and Lee Byung-hun will also be invited to attend the event.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho is set to be released as the main character of Apple TV+'s new film Pachinko. Pachinko is a story of a four-generation Korean immigrant family and is based on the novel of the same name by Korean-American Lee Min-jin.

Pachinko is veiled with Yeo-jung and Lee Min-ho played the main characters, stimulating viewers' curiosity.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0001660973

Ooh nice! This is such great news! He is one of the powerhouse of the Korean entertainment industry to attend!

:piggydance::piggydance: 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 5
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, CarolynH said:

I think he's already here!  what is he going to do between tomorrow and Sat?!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

OMG!! Can’t believe this !!! :wut:

he is going to stay in hotel :D 

he should go out and make movielog for us 

SO Unexpected!!

How I wish we got his casting news right after this :D 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

OMG!! Can’t believe this !!! 

he is going to stay in hotel :D 

he should go out and make movielog for us 

SO Unexpected!!

How I wish we got his casting news right after this :D 

This is the most excitement we've had in a long long time lol.   I wonder where he's staying.  He has friends in LA, doesn't he?  I thought I remember that from the Good Day series.  I volunteer to be a tour guide/driver

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

24 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Holy moly!  I just read that @syntyche!  LA County Museum?  That's not too far from me!  It's on the 6th.  I think Leonardo diCaprio may also attend!

Are you going to try to see him at the LA County Museum,  you  could you buy a ticket to attend the gala. Or see him when he leaves for SK at the airport?  He must have arrived.

He was invited, is it because of Pachinko?  If only he would have some discussions on some other movie or drama in the US. :yaaa:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

This is the most excitement we've had in a long long time lol.   I wonder where he's staying.  He has friends in LA, doesn't he?  I thought I remember that from the Good Day series.  I volunteer to be a tour guide/driver

Yes he does !! I think one of his high school friends lives in LA! :D 

Yes, this is the MOST excitement we have had in a LONG time!! Keep the news coming !! I want morreeeee

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Are you going to try to see him at the LA County Museum,  you  could you buy a ticket to attend the gala. Or see him when he leaves for SK at the airport?  He must have arrived.

He was invited, is it because of Pachinko?  If only he would have some discussions on some other movie or drama in the US. 

My friend is a long time member of LACMA; I wonder if she can get tickets.  

3 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

WHY is NO video out yet??  we only have a picture !!

POST them all !!:joy:

I don't think people knew he was coming.  Maybe we'll see more IG posts tomorrow.  I doubt any of us here in LA knew he was coming. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

My friend is a long time member of LACMA; I wonder if she can get tickets.  

I don't think people knew he was coming.  Maybe we'll see more IG posts tomorrow.  I doubt any of us here in LA knew he was coming. 

i want more content please!! And YES to ig update :D let’s drown in contents !! :D 

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

i want more content please!! And YES to ig update :D let’s drown in contents !! :D 

I hope we get photos from the gala.  Miss seeing him dressed up-although he'll be wearing a mask.  Covid, in LA, in case anyone is wondering, is not bad.  Most of us still wear masks, although I have seen some without.  I think there is still a mask mandate in LA, but not in surrounding counties.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1