Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 Travel-Themed K-Dramas to Bring Out the Wanderlust in You

While most K-dramas often feature the beauty of their country, known as the "land of the morning calm," some hopped on the global trend and shot thousands of miles away. From Europe, Asia, America, you name it, as these series - Jun Ji Hyun's "Legend of the Blue Sea," and more - highlight not just the beauty of foreign land but also their history.

Amid the pandemic, countries are slowly opening their borders and welcoming tourists around the world. This means that some of us might soon book a ticket and recreate scenes from their favorite Korean series.

With this, here are 5 travel-themed K-dramas that would make you want to explore the world again.

The Legend of the Blue Sea

spacer.png

From one iconic series to another is Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho's K-drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea."

Apart from the Hallyu actress' off-the runway looks playing the modern-day mermaid Shim Chung, the rom-com fantasy series highlights the picturesque beauty of Spain.

The SBS K-series featured the Lighthouse tower of Hercules, which is known to be a UNESCO Heritage site.

In addition, the drama also displayed the lifestyle and villages outside Barcelona, particularly in Costa Brava.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/122543/20211030/kim-go-eun-goblin-jun-ji-hyun-legend-blue-sea-travel-kdramas.htm

• Like 4

https://leeminhotrends.blogspot.com/2021/10/trans-knets-are-impressed-with-lee-min.html

[Trans] Knets are impressed with Lee Min Ho's dramas

1635667635126916-0.png

OP says: Lee Min Ho's works are really good

City Hunter, Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs, Legend of the Blue Sea, The King.. etc

Comments:

- The King was so fun.

- ㄴㄲ Really great.

- The King is really fun, people who haven't see it better check it out.

- The King was popular in Korea as well, but i heard that it was really popular abroad. Lee Min Ho is very popular abroad.
I think Lee Min Ho's dramas are the most popular dramas abroad by the number of mentions, he is the second most popular after the president.
》Wow really impressive.. he acts so well and his face is also very handsome, i like his physical appearence.

- City Hunter was really so fun.

- Legend of the Blue Sea was really funㅠㅠㅠ

- I really liked the chemistry in City Hunter.

- Please do something like City Hunter again one more time.

- I've watched The King twice.

• Like 7

At our Heirs rewatch today, someone asked if I'd written anything else other than the recap/adaptation of Faith. Yes, I've added two more, "Daejang's Triumphant Homecoming," a very short story about Choi Young and You Eun-soo a little later in their lives, and "Journey to Goryeo," a novella-length story where General Choi Young and King Lee Gon actually meet each other.  You can find all three at: 

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Pluma83/works

Warning: Each story has explicit erotic content.

I hope you enjoy them! 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, msdot said:

At our Heirs rewatch today, someone asked if I'd written anything else other than the recap/adaptation of Faith. Yes, I've added two more, "Daejang's Triumphant Homecoming," a very short story about Choi Young and You Eun-soo a little later in their lives, and "Journey to Goryeo," a novella-length story where General Choi Young and King Lee Gon actually meet each other.  You can find all three at: 

https://archiveofourown.org/users/Pluma83/works

Warning: Each story has explicit erotic content.

I hope you enjoy them! 

Thanks @msdot  I added the link to the first page so it's easier to find.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

List of 5 Korean Actors with the Most Instagram Followers

As a celebrity who is highlighted by the entire world community, it is only natural that actors from South Korea have many fans. In addition, their lives outside the drama would want to be known by many people. Well, usually, fans always find out about their idol's daily life through their Instagram account.

But among the many actors from South Korea, the following 5 actors are known to have the most Instagram followers! Curious who the 5 actors are? Come on, see the full details below!

Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

Who doesn't know this handsome actor? The dramas played by Lee Min Ho are mostly successful in getting high ratings. So, it's no wonder that Lee Min Ho has so many fans and is so loved.

Currently, Lee Min Ho even has a total Instagram followers of 26.4 million followers.

https://www.senayanpost.com/daftar-5-aktor-korea-dengan-followers-instagram-terbanyak

• Like 4

WOO DO HWAN IS READY TO REUNITE WITH LEE MIN HO AND MORE FRIENDS

The actor from The Great Seducer is taking his last break before being officially discharged from the army. Woo Do Hwan will be able to start meeting up with those friends he hasn't seen in a while, including several of the most famous Korean actors in the K-drama world.

WOO DO HWAN AND LEE MIN HO COULD SEE EACH OTHER SOON

The actors of The King: Eternal Monarch could meet again, since in reality the two of them, including Kim Bum and actor Jung Ill Woo are quite close.

WOO DO HWAN AND HIS ACTOR FRIENDS

It is well known that Lee Min Ho and Jung III Woo have been friends since they were students, together they pursued their dream in acting and managed to succeed, encouraging each other at every stage of the process.

Later, when Lee Min Ho participated in Boys Over Flowers, he also created a great friendship with Kim Bum, so to date we see them support his projects and demonstrate the good connection they share. Years later, the actor from The Heirs worked together with Woo Do Hwan in The King: Eternal Monarch, and a friendship emerged, so now the four stars are known as a group of friends within the world of Korean celebrities. 

spacer.png

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/Woo-Do-Hwan-esta-listo-para-el-reunirse-con-Lee-Min-Ho-y-mas-amigos-20211101-0010.html

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Top 2 secrets about Lee Min Ho

1635752174-eb7cdfcb9a2d6181ffacfc891cca9

221 Hits -  K_hits -  Nov 1, 2021

Lee Min-Ho is a resident of South Korea which is a Conscripted Republic, which implies that tactical help there, is mandatory.

1635752154-3f14d837ee3ae237986ae28ebb2ca

At the point when Lee Min-Ho was 19 years of age, in the year 2006, he met with an auto crash which prompted a super durable harm of a ligament in his leg. A 46cm metal embed must be fit in his thigh. Subsequently, his legs are presently of inequal lenght and furthermore somewhat delicate.

Spoiler

1635752194-de85bf4b0465f236a897572c767dc

On May 12 2017, Min-Ho began his tactical help, but he was unable to possess a situation in the war zone. He will serve the South Korean Army as a Welfare Officer for the term of two years.Lee min ho rose to popularity from Boys over flowers. Furthermore, this was my first dramatization that carried me to KDRAMAS WORLD.

1635752221-863213847edb85f75c1fa2adfa2ae

Lee min ho is renowned in view of his jobs in dramatizations. The characteristics in his jobs really are the qualtities that each young lady needs in her accomplice. he assumes very heartfelt parts, that each young lady longs for. what's more, yes his looks is minimal unique in relation to the koreans. He doesn't have fair skin. might be that is the reason he is more renowned universally than in korea. also, he is in every case extremely kind towards his fans. He somewhat gets his own life far from the spotlight. Boys Over Flowers is the most remarkable that I watched the 25 series Multiple times. This respectable man has the blend of character, looks and moxy. He's so modest you are brought into him. Before you know it you are snared. I can't imagine any Hollywood figure that can do that to you. He is for sure somebody you can venerated easily. I trust he won't change.The heirs is one of the famous dramas of that released in 2013.This drama got famous worldwide.He gained so much fame through his drama.People from different countries really love to watch his dramas.Lee Min ho is one of the best south Korean actor.

Spoiler

1635752343-9d1e0b0508a0aa67be826caae68a1

Be that as it may, I was continually following updates about the show and how it's appraising has been poor. And afterward I at last began watching it. In the wake of watching it I feel like, that the vast majority of the crowd of Lee Min Ho should expect only a straightforward romantic comedy dramatization, effectively reasonable. However, kid, this was an extraordinary common Rom-Com K-show. It is significantly more than that. On occasion, you need to think carefully to get what precisely is occurring. As it includes, equal measurements, time traveling and so forth.

There are many dramas of Lee Min ho that are worthy to watch.All his fans know the tragedies,dramas,action and romance of Lee Min ho dramas.His dramas are famous worldwide.All his international fans really love to watch his dramas.We as a whole love him and watching him in films and shows makes you smile like a nitwit. God favor you Lee Min Ho and I respect your family for what you have become.

Spoiler

1635752239-d10460c50d10f8f5975fe4c4f2d9e

https://paidforarticles.com/top-2-secrets-about-lee-min-ho-534529

• Like 2

Woo Do Hwan Is Ready To Meet Lee Min Ho And More Friends

By Daniel Kucher -November 1, 20210

Woo-Do-Hwan-y-Lee-Min-Ho-1068x635.jpg

Various celebrities showed their joy at Woo Do Hwan’s return, including his great friends

Woo Do Hwan is back and not only fans want to see him again, his friends are also excited to meet the actor again, will he be reuniting with Lee Min Ho soon?

The actor from The Great Seducer is taking his last break before being officially discharged from the army, but since he will not have to return to the military base to conclude this stage in his life then the joy has been made Present.

Woo Do Hwan will be able to start meeting up with those friends he hasn’t seen in a while, including several of the most famous Korean actors in the K-drama world.

Apparently as soon as the Save Me actor came out on this break, Kim Bum showed his interest in meeting him and got an affirmative response as answers, however there are more surprises.

WOO DO HWAN AND LEE MIN HO, COULD SEE YOU SOON

The actors of The King: Eternal Monarch could coincide again as part of this welcome meeting, because in reality the two of them, Kim Bum and actor Jung Il Woo are quite close and that is why suspicions are inclined that they could all see each other. the same day.

Woo-Do-Hwan-y-Lee-Min-Ho-2.jpg

He continues reading and knows a little more about the friendship that unites these actors who are also some of the darlings of the fans.

WOO DO HWAN AND HER FRIENDS ACTORS

It is well known that Lee Min Ho and Jung Ill Woo have been friends since they were students, together they pursued their dream in acting and managed to succeed, encouraging each other at every stage of the process.

Later, when Lee Min Ho participated in Boys Over Flowers, she also created a great friendship with Kim Bum, so to date we see them supporting her projects and demonstrating the good connection they share.

Years later, the actor from The Heirs coincided with Woo Do Hwan in The King: Eternal Monarch, the process was repeated a friendship emerged, so now the four stars are known as a group of friends within the world of Korean celebrities.

https://www.somagnews.com/woo-do-hwan-is-ready-to-meet-lee-min-ho-and-more-friends/

• Like 2

new photos! love him in red!

:heart3::heart3:

MYM IG update

We have new behind-the-scenes post

Actor Lee Min Ho's profile shooting site is full of only praise, admiration, and love by his lovers.  

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=32673361&memberNo=32792076

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Ive recently read that Faith will be available on Netflix Japan. If i remember correctly Faith was a big hit in Japan when it aired there years ago right? Wish it will also be available on other Netflix countries too:lol:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hohoho said:

Ive recently read that Faith will be available on Netflix Japan. If i remember correctly Faith was a big hit in Japan when it aired there years ago right? Wish it will also be available on other Netflix countries too:lol:

@Hohoho ye, in fact, the drama was named Top Korean Drama in Japan by the Gayo Entertainment Awards. This is a subsidiary of Yahoo Japan & the largest paid video streaming portal. It was the #1 most-watched K-drama that year on Gayo.  I guess the reasons given for the popularity of "Faith" even 2-years after it aired was due to the Japanese love of epic period dramas and LMH's popularity in Japan along with the character he played in the drama. I can say that this drama was worth-watching although, I'm not really into historical genres. I watched it mainly for LMH. 

:Woah:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Actor Lee Min Ho lives in the most expensive living space in Korea

Lee Min Ho was born in 1987. He is a familiar face of the Korean screen through projects such as "Boys over Flowers", "City Hunter", The Heirs", "Legend of the Blue Sea" and most recently "The King: Eternal Monarch".

It is known that the actor is living in the Mark Hills building, which is considered the most expensive building in Korea.

The apartment that Lee Min Ho bought in early 2013 was about 2.9 billion won (about 2.4 million USD). The apartments here all have beautiful views, overlooking the Han River, Namsan tower hidden in the fog.

spacer.png

Each apartment consists of many rooms, with spacious design, from living room, kitchen, bedroom, dressing room, bathroom or corridor... All rooms are used with luxurious furniture and the color is simple but elegant.

Not only that, this is also a building with a peaceful setting, lots of trees and strict security. Here there is only one door that always requires a security code and is guarded 24/7.

spacer.png

In addition to Lee Min Ho, husband and wife Jang Dong Gun - Ko So Young, sisters Krystal - Jessica Jung, Daesung (Big Bang) ... also own expensive apartments in this ideal living space.

https://baoxaydung.com.vn/khong-gian-song-dat-do-bac-nhat-han-quoc-cua-tai-tu-lee-min-ho-318666.html

The 9 Best Korean Drama Actors (And Their Best Performances)

We have countless favorite actors when it comes to K-dramas. But if we had to pick the best, here are the actors we’d land on.

The Korean entertainment industry produces many actors who make it hard for fans to pick their favorites. From warriors of the past to modern-day soldiers, from white-collar doctors and lawyers to international spies, Korean drama actors can play any role perfectly.

More than that, the stunning features of Korean drama actors never fail to build chemistry with their female leads, resulting in all kinds of nominations for the “Couple of the Year” award. All of this has contributed to the worldwide popularity of Korean drama culture.

Here are our picks for the best Korean drama actors of all time, along with their best performances (in both movies and TV series).

2. Lee Min-ho

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho gave life to some of the most iconic characters in Korean drama history, like Gu Jun-pyo in Boys Over Flowers, for which he received the Best New Actor award at the 2009 Baek Sang Art Awards.

He accumulated many more awards in 2016 with the series Legend of the Blue Sea, including the SBS Drama Award for Best Couple, together with leading actress Jun Ji-hyun.

He also starred in several must-watch Korean drama series like The Heirs, Faith, City Hunter, Personal Taste, and The King: Eternal Monarch. He also played roles in the films Gangnam 1970 and Bounty Hunters, where he worked with Chinese actors and actresses.

https://whatnerd.com/best-korean-drama-actors-and-best-performances/

• Like 2