Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

This weekend, probably tomorrow, I'm going to transfer my data to my new laptop.  I never log out of soompi, because my so called password doesn't seem to work.  There's a chance I'll be disconnected from soompi, so I may not post for several days if I experience problems logging back in.  I'll keep my old computer for a while, but I'm not sure if something will happen with my login.  

@CarolynH, Unfortunately, when replacing your computer or tablet, you will most likely not be able to log into the old account on soompi. I couldn't do it and had to create a new account and recruit points.

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@CarolynH, Unfortunately, when replacing your computer or tablet, you will most likely not be able to log into the old account on soompi. I couldn't do it and had to create a new account and recruit points.

@nina_mitrokhina some years back, they introduced a new way to log in on Soompi. Users can now log in via Facebook, Google or Apple ID only. Email and password login is no longer available.  This means that all Soompi users are required to

create a new Soompi account with this new login.    :rubchin:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Hey all!

I seem to be in and I didn't have to transfer anything.  Google asked if I wanted to sync passwords etc and I clicked yes and poof!  Here I am.  I don't get it.  Maybe I didn't need the transfer cable.  Fingers crossed that it stays this way! :partyblob:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina some years back, they introduced a new way to log in on Soompi. Users can now log in via Facebook, Google or Apple ID only. Email and password login is no longer available.  This means that all Soompi users are required to

create a new Soompi account with this new login.    

@willenette, Thank you very much for the clarification, now it is clear why I could not enter soompi using the old password.

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Hey all!

I seem to be in and I didn't have to transfer anything.  Google asked if I wanted to sync passwords etc and I clicked yes and poof!  Here I am.  I don't get it.  Maybe I didn't need the transfer cable.  Fingers crossed that it stays this way! 

@CarolynHIt's great that you did it well and you were able to enter soompi without any problems! I am sincerely glad for you.

Top 5 Prominente von Corona

In the midst of the difficult times of the Crown, there is always encouraging news. Today is a tough day because of Corona. lend a helping hand to the neighbors. Let me introduce you to celebrities. Donation during the Crown Period Who are the celebrities?

1st place, Lee Min Ho 300 million.

E_nYAEgXIAAqHr_?format=jpg&name=large

with MYM Entertainment, Actor Lee Min Ho donated 300 million won together. These are the community chest of Korea (the fruit of love), Good Neighbors International Non-Governmental Organization for Relief and Development, Bridge of Hope National Disaster Relief Association, Save the Children, Green Umbrella Children's Fund and others. Donations to 8 donor organizations.

Donations are known to target the low-income and vulnerable class. Hygiene products for children, quarantine for medical staff Used to purchase consumables. In particular, Lee Min Ho is not the actor's personal name. Sharing Promiz's Donation Platform with Fans Even more meaningful was donating through Make donations secretly, not publicly. For many, this was a role model.

Translation from korean google

https://m.blog.naver.com/taesung_0512/222509141469

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

lbb_cellbeauty IG update

It’s important to find a prime combination ratio as much as prime ingredients for the best skin care performance.

LBB delivers cell energy of the best ingredient combination ratio that has been developed and devised for a long time

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 9/19/2021 at 8:45 AM, syntyche said:

Found it! BOF Ep 12 bts scenes. He was running away from the truck as it approaches.

@Areumdaun, also found bts of the kiss scene, but not sure if these are what you've mentioned. 

See you again next week.

Thank you so much for finding those videos.  He ran away.  I do not blame him.  It is scary after experiencing a serious accident in the past.

• Like 5

My cousin's daughter went surfing in Seoul for the Chuseok holidays.  I said, hey LMH surfs, maybe she'll bump into him!  My cousin said her daughter probably wouldn't recognize him if she bumped into him :surprisedwut: She does watch kdramas; I'm not sure who she follows.  

Ted Lasso on Apple TV+ won a number of Emmys last night.  Hopefully, next year, it will be Pachinko!

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, CallieP said:

Thank you so much for finding those videos.  He ran away.  I do not blame him.  It is scary after experiencing a serious accident in the past.

Yup, I thought so too. He just laughs it off but I wouldn't be surprised if he got freaked out by that scene.

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Ted Lasso on Apple TV+ won a number of Emmys last night.  Hopefully, next year, it will be Pachinko!

Hopeful for Pachinko! It's surely worth the wait if the show or LMH gets to be recognized with awards, too.

Top 10 Highest Paid Korean Actors As Of 2021

The Korean Entertainment industry is one of the fastest-growing entertainment sectors with the most active markets, owing to the popularity of the movie-going culture and the development of multiplexes. Over the past few years, the popularity of K-pop, Korean dramas and movies have risen explosively. Considering its growing demand, it should not be surprising to say how impressive the earnings must be, especially for the actors with huge fan followings. Here’s a list of the top ten Korean actors who are currently earning the most in the K-drama atmosphere. Go through it if you wish to check whether your favourite is on the list.

Lee Min-ho

spacer.png

Does he even need any introduction? It won’t be wrong to say that Lee Min-ho is one of the first actors who made the Korean entertainment industry famous outside the land. After getting a big break from the 2009 K-drama, ‘Boys Over Flowers,’ this hallyu star appeared in various series like ‘The Heirs,’ ‘The Legend of the Blue Sea,’ ‘City Hunter,’ ‘The King Eternal Monarch’ which went on to help him seal his stature as one of the most wanted-leading men. Lee Min-ho has more than 26M fans following him on Instagram, making him the most-followed South Korean actor. He is currently one of the highest-paid Korean actors earning around 84,000 USD per episode.

https://news.otakukart.com/540918/top-ten-highest-paid-korean-actors-at-present/

LEE MIN HO AND KIM WOO BIN ARE THE BEST DUO EVEN OFF-CAMERA

LEE MIN HO HAS FUN ON SET WITH KIM WOO BIN

Before filming the scenes that we saw in the K-Drama The Heirs, the cast had to meet and practice while they waited for everything to be ready for the filming, but every time that happened there was also the laughter, jokes and fun. The behind-the-scenes clips let us see how well these talented Korean actors who stole the public's attention are getting along, so it is clear to us that even though it could have been a difficult work day, they had a great time being together.

Even at gala events and awards where drama was included, they did not stop talking, laughing and giving us great interactions that undoubtedly left their mark.

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/Lee-Min-Ho-y-Kim-Woo-Bin-son-el-mejor-duo-incluso-fuera-de-camaras-20210920-0013.html

DRAMAS 7 K-DRAMAS WITH MANY HANDSOME ACTORS AND WONDERFUL STORIES 4

Nothing like a cast of beautiful actors to motivate you to watch a drama. We will tell you about some of the must-see.

Boys Over Flowers

7 First Kisses

Spoiler

The Heirs

https://www.nacionrex.com/7-K-Dramas-con-muchos-actores-guapos-e-historias-maravillosas-t202109200007.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

Here are 5 of the most popular Korean actors with the most famous titles in dramas and films.

Herri Iswandi
September 21, 2021

2748590008.jpg

South Korean actor Lee Min Ho / Instagram / @actorleeminho

WARTA LOMBOK - South Korea is famous for K-Pop, quality films and dramas starring popular actors and actresses from the Ginseng Country.

In fact, Koreans prefer to make films for their home market rather than showing TV series and Hollywood films on television or in cinemas.

This creates many opportunities for talented Korean actors and actresses to become stars.

A number of new South Korean artists are popping up, but this list is the best of the best.

Here is a list of the best and most popular South Korean actors for their outstanding roles in Korean films and dramas.

Lee Min Ho

K-Drama: Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, Heirs, Personal Taste, The Legend of the Blue Sea, King: Eternal Monarch

Movie: Gangnam Blues

Lee Min Ho seemed like a star overnight when he began filming the hit Korean drama Boys Over Flowers, a remake of the Japanese film Hana Yori Dango.

The actors who play the other F4 members are Kim Hyun Joon, Kim Bum, and Kim Joon.

Lee Min Ho was briefly enlisted in the military in March 2018 and was demobilized in April 2019. After that, he worked on other dramas and reprized his title as one of the best South Korean actors of all time ...

Translation from Indonesian google

https://wartalombok.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1072640487/ini-nih-5-aktor-korea-paling-populer-dengan-nama-drama-dan-film-paling-terkenal

Lee Min Ho's first love and Korean male gods

September 21, 2021

Have you ever wondered how the male gods in Korean films had their first love? Let's reveal the secrets that the oppas hide!
Having shown many love stories on screen, but the first love of the male gods Kbiz should not be known to many people. Let's see how oppas first fall in love.

Lee Min Ho

202109201116508978-6b8b4411-d8dc-4ed8-be

Lee Min Ho, the handsome man who always leads the Hallyu wave, has never officially revealed his first love, but audiences have also repeatedly guessed old and young through many different media channels.

The thing is, Lee Min Ho and this girl went to the same high school, he liked her at first sight. At that time, handsome Lee named Lee confessed his love twice, but was rejected, even the third time the girl still did not accept him. Even Lee Min Ho's love letter to the girl was revealed. He wrote many pleasant lines for the interlocutor, but to no avail.

202109201118221238-a1a1c084-0d20-4b96-92

Lee Min Ho is the golden boy in the village who writes love letters.

Later, the two lost contact, the other girl also entered the entertainment industry, but if Lee Min Ho becomes more and more famous, she will be blurred and no one will remember her name. Until now, the male screen god is still single after two fruitless love affairs.

Translation from Vietnamese google
https://www.yan.vn/lee-min-ho-cac-oppa-han-quoc-ra-sao-khi-lan-dau-va-vao-tinh-yeu-277127.html

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@nina_mitrokhina Thanks for the video clip of LMH and KWB.  As I mentioned in the favorite bromance poll a couple weeks ago, I enjoyed the bromance between LMH and KWB more than the romance.  I also would have loved to have seen more of the relationship between Kim Tan and Kim Won (was that his name?)

@CarolynH he's Choi Young-do in the drama.  Choi Jin Hyuk is Kim Won.  :kaching3:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks for the video clip of LMH and KWB.  As I mentioned in the favorite bromance poll a couple weeks ago, I enjoyed the bromance between LMH and KWB more than the romance.  I also would have loved to have seen more of the relationship between Kim Tan and Kim Won (was that his name?)

I'm glad you liked the videos I posted. Honestly, KWB is that effective with his "villainish" role that I didn't root for him and LMH's bromance. But when he changed his hair/bangs, he looked nicer. That's an example where the hairstyle does make a difference to the character's aura. Then, maybe they could explore further the bromance side. 

Looking at the behind-the-scenes vids, I'm happy to see them have fun behind the camera. I do hope they still keep in touch these days.     

Asian stars eagerly welcome the Mid-Autumn Festival

From China to Korea, all celebrate this important Mid-Autumn Festival.

So another Mid-Autumn Festival has come, and everyone in the family is extremely excited before the second biggest reunion day of this year. For the Chinese - Korean entertainment industry, the artists are equally busy, everyone is eager to post photos with moon cakes, and send their best wishes to the fans.

Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

On Twitter, Lee Min Ho also sent congratulations, "Welcome the Mid-Autumn Festival with Lee Min Ho with the warmest wishes!"

https://kenh14.vn/dan-sao-chau-a-no-nuc-don-trung-thu-trieu-le-dinh-lisa-khoe-visual-dinh-cao-bts-len-do-truyen-thong-hyun-bin-chuc-gi-day-20210921103609861.chn

Available on Netflix and Viki, Vogue's ultimate guide to Korean dramas is perfect for beginners

So you’ve come across the 500th post about why your life is not complete until you’ve watched a Korean drama and you’ve met enough people gasping at your lack of knowledge about Lee Min-ho... Whether it’s the exasperation or the FOMO that has finally gotten to you, you now find yourself standing at the door which opens to the expansive world of Korean dramas.

Having gained immense popularity across the world for its engaging storylines, high-quality production, diverse range of characters and well-rounded OSTs, K-dramas have managed to earn mass appeal in a very short time. Most of them are visually stunning as well, and also include gorgeous actors, stunning cinematography and snazzy style trends. Another reason why they are so easy to binge-watch is that they usually end in 16-20 episodes, which keeps the story well-paced and the viewers, hooked. We're aware this isn't enough to convince you so we've put together a quick and handy guide to help you overcome your unfounded prejudice against K-dramas and join the legions of feverish fans.

If you’re looking for an action-packed series

In most K-dramas, the action sequences are top-notch and backed with high-quality scripts and definitively etched-out characters. Healer is one of the best titles in this category, along with City Hunter (Viki)...

If you’re looking for a drama with fantastical elements

Mythological characters, time travel and immortality are served in generous portions when it comes to K-dramas. Some of the best titles in this genre include King Eternal Monarch, Legend of the Blue Sea, ... (all on Netflix).

https://www.vogue.in/culture-and-living/content/available-on-netflix-and-viki-vogue-ultimate-beginners-guide-to-korean-dramas

• Like 7