Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I think AND Z has to be one of my favorite products LMH has endorsed.  Plenty of content and collaboration with Promiz.  I'd love for the partnership to continue.

Started taking lesson in Hangul using Duolingo.  So far, I'm not a good student :lol::grimace:

I noticed next week is Chuseok; might be a slow week.  I thought it was closer to Thanksgiving (November) in the US.  

@CarolynH, It's great that you started learning Hangul! Please don't be discouraged if things don't work out right away. But over time, you will be able to watch Korean dramas and understand what Lee Min Ho is saying without translations. I wish you patience and good luck!

It is amazing that Lee Min Ho inspires many people to do good all over the world. I also hope that his collaboration with AND "ZX Promiz" will continue and bring a lot of good things. A responsive heart and the ability to respond to someone else's misfortune are very important qualities for a person.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I think AND Z has to be one of my favorite products LMH has endorsed.  Plenty of content and collaboration with Promiz.  I'd love for the partnership to continue.

Started taking lesson in Hangul using Duolingo.  So far, I'm not a good student :lol::grimace:

Ooh, nice @CarolynH! Duolingo is a good app if you're learning a new language which already uses characters from the English alphabet. However, for a language which uses a totally different alphabet like Hangul, it's not that helpful. There are other apps like LuvLingua which introduces first the Hangul alphabet and slowly builds up on that. All the best!   

Right, kudos to AND Z for the loads of LMH content released regularly. Impressive non-profit work with their collaboration with PROMIZ. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Lbb_cellbeauty IG update

Feel the energetic cell energy of a high-performance firming complex. LBB takes responsibility to capture a healthy balance and vitality from the deeper layer of your skin.

spacer.png

35 Popular Romantic Korean Dramas with High Ratings

Romantic love stories are the stories that are most often raised in Korean dramas. Here's a row of romantic Korean dramas with high ratings and can be a spectacle in your spare time

Romantic Korean dramas can be a light spectacle while resting on the sidelines of busyness. Romantic stories have always been the mainstay of drama productions from Korea, which feature interesting and unique stories. Korean drama viewers come from various circles, ranging from teenagers, adults, to public figures. In addition, the visuals of the players are also quite pleasing to the eye, with good quality acting and storyline skills. Not infrequently, several successful romantic Korean dramas become the talk of many people. The popularity of Korean dramas is also able to provoke the interest of the audience, so that it affects the drama's rating . The following are recommendations for popular Korean romantic dramas with high ratings .

Legend of the Blue Sea

The sweet story between a mermaid and a handsome man is presented in a romantic Korean drama, Legend of the Blue Sea . This Korean drama set a rating of 17.6% and stars Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun.

Boys Over Flowers

Boys Over Flowers is a romantic Korean drama that hit in 2009. The series stars Lee Min Ho, Kim Bum, Kim Hyun Joong, and Ku Hye Sun. Boys Over Flowers tells the story of love in an elite high school and had a rating of 25.7%.

The Heirs

The Heirs scored a rating of 16.7% and stars Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin. The Heirs is about the life of high school students from conglomerate families.

The King: Eternal Monarch

The drama, starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, tells the story of parallel worlds. Lee Min Ho plays the Emperor of Korea, while Kim Go Eun plays two characters at once, Jong Tae Eul and Luna, who have opposite characters. Based on data from Nielsen Korea, the last episode that aired on June 12, 2020 scored an average national rating of 5.8%.

https://katadata.co.id/intannirmala/berita/614086e25dbb8/35-drama-korea-romantis-populer-dengan-rating-tinggi

• Like 5

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I noticed next week is Chuseok; might be a slow week.  I thought it was closer to Thanksgiving (November) in the US.  

@CarolynH  ye, this will start from September 20-22. This is celebrated with a three-day national holiday. But, Chuseok Day is September 21.  It usually falls on the 15th day of the 8th month according to the lunar calendar. The exact day changes each year, but Korean thanksgiving day is celebrated typically in September and October. You may be right that it might be a slow week since it is a major holiday in South Korea when families gather together and visit their hometowns. For Koreans it's a family holiday. It also known as Korean Thanksgiving Day. This is a celebration in China too.  :glee:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Lee Min Ho donation project ... All proceeds from the sale of t-shirts donated

Reporter Shin Young Eun
Login 2021.09.16

image_readtop_2021_895868_16317710154787

Actor Lee Min Ho is involved in a charity project.

On the 16th, the PROMIZ donation platform, where Lee Min Ho is a muse, and ANDZ, menswear, published an illustration of a donation collaboration campaign.

The published photograph is a portrait photograph produced in collaboration with Promiz and Menswear And.G. Actor Lee Min Ho has created a casual and sensual style with a black man and a man with pink typography.

All proceeds from the sale will be used to support projects to support children's lunchboxes for low-income families. One official said, “AndG and Promiz have put the value of sharing in this custom project. We hope that the proceeds from the sale will be used as a custom T-shirt for children, and we hope that many people will enjoy the joy of creating a happier future with ANDG X PROMIZ. ”

[Reporter Shin Young Eun Star today]

Translation from korean google

https://m.mk.co.kr/star/hot-issues/view/2021/09/895868/

• Like 5

‘Boys Over Flowers’ Cast Updated 2021: Where are Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joong, and More 12 Years after the Drama Concluded?

Tags Boys over Flowers Lee Min Ho Goo Hye Sun Kim Hyun Joong Kim Bum Kim Jun Kim So Eun Lee Si Young

BY Shai Collins Sep 16, 2021

boys-over-flowers-cast-lee-min-ho-goo-hy

Boys Over Flowers Cast Update 2021: Lee Min Ho, Goo Hye Sun, Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Bum (Photo : MYM Entertainment |Goo Hye Sun's Instagram | Kim Hyun Joong's Instagram | King Kong by Starship Instagram)

One of the top-notch K-dramas of all time, "Boys Over Flowers" will always have a special place in every fangirls' heart. Even though it was a Korean remake of the hit Japanese manga "Hana Yori Dango" the amount of support that it gained from the international fans is overwhelming.

The actors who played the main cast have made their name in the entertainment industry. 12 years after the drama ended, where is the original cast of the romantic-comedy-drama now?

Lee Min Ho

Among the rising actors that starred in "Boys Over Flowers" Lee Min Ho is one of the busiest today. Since he made a major role in the said series, the actor also gained more lead projects in which he earned more acting experiences and became the respected actor that he is right now.

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=600?w=650

(Photo : MYM Entertainment Official Instagram)

Lee Min Ho was listed as one of the highest-earning K-actors along with Kim Soo Hyun, Jun Ji Hyun, Song Joong Ki, and more. He is also the first Korean actor to get a waxed figure in Madame Tussauds museum. Lee Min Ho's popularity grew further after starring in "City Hunter," "The Heirs," "The Legend of the Blue Sea," and "The King: Eternal Monarch."

The award-winning actor is already preparing for his drama return with "Pachinko."... 

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/121985/20210916/boys-over-flowers-cast-updated-2021-where-lee-min-ho.htm

• Like 3

It turns out that this is not only acting, but also the richest source of "treasures" of actor Lee Min Ho!

Sierra Mutisari | Thursday, 16 Sep 2021

lee-min-ho_169.jpeg?w=480&q=90

Lee Min Ho is one of the highest paid Korean actors at the moment, Beauty's. In addition to being famous for his acting skills, Lee Min Ho is also involved in the modeling world and has become a brand ambassador.
Not without enthusiasm, we can say that Lee Min Ho's fortune reached $ 10 million in 2021, which, as you can imagine, is equivalent to 144 billion rupees. Check out Lee Min Ho's other sources of wealth here!

Dramatic and film projects

8b5fbb34-95fd-4ff1-958a-514d1ea56360_43.

Lee Min Ho is one of the highest paid "handsome" actors. Not surprisingly, there have been many successful dramas and films since his lead role, such as Boys Above Flowers, Heirs, City Hunter, Personal Taste, The King: Eternal Monarch.

It is estimated that Lee Min Ho will receive a royalty of up to US $ 84,000 or the equivalent of IDR 1.2 billion for one episode appearance!

Modeling and Brand Ambassador

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-5_34.jpeg?w=375

Lee Min Ho looks casual and stylish on the cover of Esquire Korea, September 2021! / Photo: kpopstarz.com

With his brand, good looks, Lee Min Ho became a subscriber of various product models to become the brand ambassador of luxury brands Beauties. Call it Louis Vuitton, Berluti, and so on.

Not only that, Lee Min Ho also appears on the front covers of famous magazines such as Esquire, Cosmopolitan, Dazed, Elle, GQ and many more!

YouTube channel

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-1_169.jpeg?w=620

You know that besides an active career in the entertainment world, Lee Min Ho is also busy behind the scenes. He opened a personal YouTube channel called "LeeMinHo Film"! Despite the fact that he uploaded only 14 videos, the number of subscribers on the YouTube channel exceeded 730 thousand people.
Lee Min Ho not only uploads videos but is also the creative director of his YouTube account. Great indeed, yes!

Become a Guest Star and Host a Fan Meeting

lee-min-ho-2_169.jpeg?w=620

Did you know that parties that want to invite Lee Min Ho to their events are very expensive? For one performance, he can receive 900 million won or the equivalent of Rs 11.6 billion Beauties. In addition to being a guest at the event, Lee Min Ho also held fan meetings on several occasions with fantastic ticket prices.

One of them during a fan meeting in Jakarta, Indonesia. One person can buy a ticket for Rs 2.5 million. Imagine if more than 2,000 people came, given the many fan meetings Lee Min Ho has held in other countries. No wonder Lee Min Ho's income is huge!

Investment in luxury construction

Spoiler

lee-min-ho-3_169.jpeg?w=620

Just like celebrities in general, Lee Min Ho also has some luxurious buildings at fabulous prices, you know. In 2018, he bought a luxury home in an upmarket area of Seoul. He owns not only a home, but also a luxurious nine-story building located in Gangnam, South Korea.

The building is valued at Rs 28.8 billion and is equipped with various amenities such as a gym, home theater and so on.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.beautynesia.id/berita-korea/selain-akting-ternyata-ini-sumber-harta-aktor-terkaya-lee-min-ho/b-237899/amp?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 2

Lee Min Ho: The Best Korean Romantic Dramas You Can Watch On Viki

The Korean actor has a presence on several streaming platforms, check out the recommendations of his most famous dramas.

KAREN MONDRAGON

Spoiler

f960x540-421035_495110_0.jpg

Lee Min Ho is one of the most famous Hallyu stars around the world. The Korean actor has starred in various K-dramas released on various streaming platforms. If you don't have a plan for this weekend, check out our recommendations. is there for you.

The Korean star is one of the highest paid and well known, Netflix, Viki, YouTube are some of the services that broadcast his best TV series, he even makes his Hollywood debut thanks to Apple TV with Pachinko.

Over the course of his career, he has about 20 Korean dramas, as well as films that you can watch on various sites like Viki., Only some of his early works are featured on the streaming service, thanks to which he gradually solidified his fame.

Lee Min Ho Dramas that you can watch on Viki:

Legend of the blue sea

Korean sci-fi drama about the life of Kim Dam Ryong, a scholar living in the Joseon era. There he meets Se Wa, a mermaid who has been kidnapped, but the main character does everything to save her life and return her to the sea, not knowing that they did not meet by chance, since they are destined to be together.

In the current era, Ho Jong Jae is a cold-blooded rogue and spends time running away from his enemies, one day he meets the same mermaid, not knowing that in another life he saved his life.

The Legend of the Blue Sea - Trailer 2 | Lee Min Ho & Jun Ji Hyun 2016 Korean Drama

Faith

A Korean time travel drama that follows the lives of the warrior Choi Young and Dr. Yoo Eun Soo. She is 33 years old, a plastic surgeon living in 2021, dreams of opening her own practice. One day she is kidnapped by Choi Young to bring her back to the Goryeo era, as they need her knowledge.

FAITH (Fanmade Trailer sub. español)

Personal taste

In the Korean drama Lee Min Ho, which follows Park Gae In, an awkward young designer, she has a boyfriend named Han Chan Ryul, but despite spending a long time together, they broke up one day. When her friend Kim In Ji invites her to the wedding, she discovers that the groom is none other than her ex.

Jung Jin Ho is an architect who wants to win an important project, the father of the protagonist is in charge, so he develops a plan and portrays a gay boy. Jin Ho pretends to break into her house and steal construction information, but everything changes when he begins to fall in love with her.

sddefault.jpg#404_is_fine

Translation from spanish google

https://heraldodemexico.com.mx/espectaculos/2021/9/16/lee-min-ho-los-mejores-dramas-coreanos-de-romance-que-puedes-ver-en-viki-336070.html

• Like 2

@nina_mitrokhina and @syntyche:  Thanks for the best wish learning Hangul.  I haven't started today's lesson.  I think what will be difficult is that the sentence structure isn't the same as English.  I started to learn Japanese and found that the sentence structure is the most difficult.  I think I can manage the characters since Japanese has 3 different alphabets, although I never made it to Kanji.  I did get reprimanded by the instructor because I didn't follow the stroke order when writing the characters :lol:.  I wonder if there is a stroke order for Hangul?

I'm not surprised the Play Donation sweatshirt is sold out.  It's affordable and looks nice and comfortable too.

• Blob 3

LMH TW and MYM IG update

A special Sweatshirt has been released as a donation project for POMIZ X ANDZ! Online sales are open now, check out the PROMIZ website and Top 10 Mall! Let's go together for a happier tomorrow!

*The profits of sales are donated to provide lunch boxes to children from low-income families.

spacer.png

spacer.png

PMZ IG update

Under the theme of fun sharing, PROMIZ and AND Z release a pleasant and casual Sweatshirt.

Let's go together for a happier tomorrow! :)

spacer.png

12 Korean Actors Who Are Destined To Play Romantic Dramas

Korean dramas with the romantic genre have always been a favorite of many people because of the stories that always touch the heart and of course, the actors who always attract attention. In order to describe a romantic character that is the dream of every girl, of course you must have a face and aura that matches the character. 

Like the Korean actors below. They meet all standards to play a role in various romantic dramas that can make the audience smile. Just check the following list, let's go! 

With an unmatched visual, Lee Min Ho often stars in a variety of romantic kdrama

Spoiler

spacer.png

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/azizah-amri/aktor-korea-yang-ditakdirkan-jadi-pemeran-drama-romantis/12

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@nina_mitrokhina and @syntyche:  Thanks for the best wish learning Hangul.  I haven't started today's lesson.  I think what will be difficult is that the sentence structure isn't the same as English.  I started to learn Japanese and found that the sentence structure is the most difficult.  I think I can manage the characters since Japanese has 3 different alphabets, although I never made it to Kanji.  I did get reprimanded by the instructor because I didn't follow the stroke order when writing the characters :lol:.  I wonder if there is a stroke order for Hangul?

I'm not surprised the Play Donation sweatshirt is sold out.  It's affordable and looks nice and comfortable too.

@CarolynHI didn't know that in Korean it is so important to follow the order of the strokes, and their sizes are strictly limited and should not go beyond a certain square. It will take a lot of patience and time to get used to the new sentence structure. You have a long way to go, but a very interesting one. Good luck and confidence!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

As a hardcore fan of League of Legends for a long time, Lee Min Ho’s idol is not an unfamiliar name.

Lee-Min-Ho-98541.png

Lee Min Ho is a master of League of Legends – the world’s leading MOBA game today and the actor has been playing League of Legends for a long time. He once reached the rank of Diamond at the Korean League of Legends server and often “competes” with Heechul (Super Junior) while playing this game.

Lee-Min-Ho-lol-98541-521x1024.png

Similar to his gaming buddy Hee Chul, in an interview in 2015, when asked “What do you usually do at home?“, Lee Min Ho answered that he often plays League of Legends when he has free time, and his idol is none other than “Unkillable Demon King” Faker.

Lee-Min-Ho-faker-98541.jpg

Faker, the 1996-born gamer is not only Lee Min Ho‘s idol but is also admired by many Korean celebrities and millions of League of Legends fans around the globe. Legendary mid laner from SKT T1 (now T1) has won 3 World championships, 2 MSI, 9 LCK trophies, and countless individual titles.

Faker‘s excellence made him the symbol of League of Legends with many cool nicknames: “Immortal Demon King“, “Nerf King”… In a country where eSports is well developed and respected like Korea, Faker is truly the representative of Korea’s League of Legends empire.

https://kbizoom.com/lee-min-hos-girlfriend-is-still-uncertain-but-who-is-the-person-he-is-obsessed-with-even-called-his-idol/

• Like 2

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz lists the reasons why Lee Min Ho is extremely special and talented

by Anoushka Mathew   |  Published on Sep 17, 2021

lmh_main_1.png?width=752&format=webp&t=p

Lee Min Ho; Picture Courtesy: Instagram/ @actorleeminho

Lee Min Ho has been the resident heartthrob of Hallyu Wave ever since its conception and still holds the same amount of love and respect because of his bright personality, chiseled looks and amazing acting skills. Any drama he has worked on has gotten an immense amount of success to the point where his upcoming dramas have really created a buzz in the scene. Like the Minoz today, many fans were introduced to their first on screen love through Lee Min Ho.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Nishi from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

Dear Lee Minho,

I am from India. I like 14 korean actors, but you happen to be special because of

1) Your ability to smile despite going through hard situations and seeing things positively, requires lot of courage to do that,

2) You show your true self,

3) Your confidence, honesty and simplicity,

4) your ability to reciprocate the love that you receive from people. I liked all the roles that you played till now, but my favorites are Kim Tan, Choi Young and Joon Jae. I love the way you answer spontaneously in your interviews. Whenever I see you on youtube or drama, I start blushing. You are the first person, from whom I heard that “ghosts are cute”. You look more handsome in formal dress because of your height. I wish I could meet you and take one simple and one crazy photo with you. Take care and stay healthy.

Lots of Love

Nishi

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-minoz-lists-reasons-why-lee-min-ho-extremely-special-and-talented-896521

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Found this out today:

November 11th 2020 Single's Day when LMH was Lazada's ambassador,  Alibaba had its largest day sale ever USD$75 billion.  (JD the competitor had only half the sales.)

In 2019, it was on USD$38 billion.  Almost double in 2020.  Was it because of Covid 19 or because it was the power of LMH.  Our baby boy has done it again.  Lazada should use LMH to be their face again for 2021.:doggie:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

BOF Ep 13 weekend!  Remember this scene?

cr:  AsianCrush

This weekend, probably tomorrow, I'm going to transfer my data to my new laptop.  I never log out of soompi, because my so called password doesn't seem to work.  There's a chance I'll be disconnected from soompi, so I may not post for several days if I experience problems logging back in.  I'll keep my old computer for a while, but I'm not sure if something will happen with my login.  :grimace:Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

• Like 6
  • Blob 1