Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

41 minutes ago, CallieP said:

If he gave a hint about Heirs Season 2, he will be working with KES again.  Who was your favorite character?  KWB, LMH, PSH or CJH or who else?

I'm not original - my favorite character was Kim Tan, who was beautifully played by Lee Mi Ho, but I also really liked Choi Young Don, played by Kim Woo Bin (although his character was controversial and complex). The Heirs have become a real classic precisely because their characters are multidimensional, varied and interesting. It was difficult to guess in advance how this story will end and how the characters and their relationships will develop.

• Like 3

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho, ambassador of Sejong Institute Foundation, once again!

spacer.png

Ambassador activity, extended until 2022
"Active participation in promoting Korean and Korean culture"

The Sejong Institute Foundation, which distributes Korean language and culture at 234 Sejong Institutes in 82 countries around the world, announced on the 13th that it has decided to extend promotional ambassador activities with Lee Min-ho until 2022.

In 2019, the foundation selected Lee Min-ho, who has a strong fan base worldwide, as its ambassador.

Lee Min-ho is a representative Korean actor who was selected as the most favored Korean actor abroad for three consecutive years from 2019 to 2021 in the "Survey on the Status of Overseas Korean Wave" organized by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Korea Agency for International Cultural Exchange.

Lee Min-ho appeared in two promotional videos of King Sejong Institute during his activities as a public relations ambassador to promote the beauty of the Korean language with his outstanding visual beauty.

He actively participated in promotional activities such as the foundation's official social network service (SNS) content production and spread the brand of King Sejong Institute at home and abroad.

Lee Min-ho plans to be more active in promoting Korean language and culture to the world as a goodwill ambassador for the King Sejong Institute in the future.

"I have been a goodwill ambassador for the Sejong Foundation for the past two years, and I have been proud to see many foreigners around the world interested in and enjoying the Korean language and Korean culture," Lee Min-ho said. "I will actively join the Sejong Foundation to promote the Korean language, Korean culture, and Sejong Institute.".

https://www.edaily.co.kr/news/read?newsId=01948326629146992&mediaCodeNo=257&OutLnkChk=Y

Lee Min-ho: "I am proud of the world's interest in Korean" ... Ambassador for the third year of King Sejong Institute

Actor Lee Min-ho has served as a public relations ambassador for the Sejong Institute Foundation for three consecutive years.

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20210813_0001547546&cID=10701&pID=10700

• Like 8

52 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min-ho: "I am proud of the world's interest in Korean" ... Ambassador for the third year of King Sejong Institute

Actor Lee Min-ho has served as a public relations ambassador for the Sejong Institute Foundation for three consecutive years.

I hope we can see more of teacher LMH!

18 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@CarolynHIt's great that Lee Min Ho is promoting such beautiful, comfortable and elegant clothes! When I saw a photo of Lee Min Ho with glasses, I immediately imagined him as a scientist, teacher or doctor. I would like to see him in such a role.

@willenetteThanks a lot for the clarification! I am glad that viewers all over the world love "The Heirs" and have the opportunity to see them on various computer platforms. This is a special drama for me forever, because after watching it I fell in love with the characters and discovered the world of Korean dramas. Hence the special gratitude and interest in the drama. Now it is clear that the curious article about "The Heirs 2" is just a collection of various rumors from the network, and not reliable information. Let's wait for real news from Lee Min Ho or MYM entertainment.

How about a mad scientist?  That might be interesting!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

7 hours ago, CallieP said:

If he gave a hint about Heirs Season 2, he will be working with KES again.  Who was your favorite character?  KWB, LMH, PSH or CJH or who else?

@CallieP, actually, I'm not really into season 2, part2 & remakes of any dramas because for me, nothing surpasses the original. My favorite characters in the drama were : of course, LMH - I also love Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Woo Bin & supports like Kang Ha Neul & Park Hyung Sik. LMH steals the show in this drama. Biased aside, "The Heirs" was a good drama & I absolutely think it's worth watching.. I enjoyed watching it. One of the reasons this drama has so much attention and is one of the most watched K-drama is due to their star-studded cast. PSY is not my favorite actress but, I like that their love story ended in happiness. I'm a sucker for a happy-ending stories. To compare, I love BOF more - "Boys over Flowers", hands down. It's not perfect, but for me, it's a lot better than "The Heirs." I could watch Lee Min Ho everyday. :heart3:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Large recruitment..Netflix vs.OTT domestic landing

OTT (Online Video Service) is an era of infinite competition. With changes in the domestic market starting with Netflix, TVing and Wavve are making all-out efforts to revive the pride of native OTTs. On top of that, the content war continues to heat up as Disney Plus officially announced its landing in Korea in November, and global OTTs such as Apple and Amazon are also about to enter the Korean market.

Already, domestic content has been confirmed to be competitive in the world through global platforms such as Netflix. At a time when content has been advanced, producers are now actively recruiting stars to further enhance the competitiveness of content. Especially, the starting platform has increased the interest in stars and is burning the will for success. Star casting, which can increase viewers' interest first, is currently the biggest topic of OTT competition.

For Apple TV+, the stars' acting battle through OTT is expected to be on fire, with " Dr. Brain" starring Lee Sun-kyun and " Pachinko" starring Yoon Yeo-jung and Lee Min-ho.

OTTs landing in Korea are working with stars to ensure stable penetration into the domestic market. Even if stars are at the forefront, it is a lesson that Korean viewers have already learned from years of viewing that their work and box office success are not guaranteed. However, it is also an undeniable reality that the news of the appearance of stars raises viewers' expectations.

https://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=202108140100105180006747&servicedate=20210813

AND Z IG update

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

Esquire Korea IG update

Actor Lee Min Ho is on the cover of Esquire September issue. This is the first photoshoot after he became a Louis Vuitton’s watch and jewelry ambassador. We have talked deeply about his career from ‘Lee Minho’s film’ to 'Pachinko'. You can see the interview with him on the Esquire September issue.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Ooohh love him in that green top!

:coolshades::coolshades:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 6

Lee Min Ho Little Version Of Boys Over Flowers After 12 Years

Kang-Han-Byul.jpg

Lee Min Ho Little Version Of Boys Over Flowers After 12 Years

The boy 12 years ago caused a fever as the kindergarten version of Goo Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers, how is he now?

Boys Over Flowers – the classic title of the Korean screen is not only popular thanks to the presence of handsome superstars and beautiful actresses of that time, but also thanks to the impressive performance of the child actors. quality, most notably the boy Kang Han Byul. Taking on the role of young master Goo Jun Pyo in the kindergarten version, “Little Lee Min Ho” caused a fever because of his lovely appearance and extremely clever expressions.

Spoiler

Kang-Han-Byul-1.jpg

Born in 2002, when he joined Boys Over Flowers, Kang Han Byul was only 7 years old, but had debuted for 1 year and had 3 remarkable TV works. Everyone thought that Han Byul would become a promising actor in the future, but unfortunately in the following years, although he was very active in acting, he still could not find a place. The reason may also be that Han Byul’s appearance is not as outstanding as other actors, making it difficult for him to be given the lead role or appear in big investment projects.

(skipped.....)

Currently, Kang Han Byul is 19 years old and has been off acting for 6 years.

Kang-Han-Byul-3.jpg

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/08/13/lee-min-ho-little-version-of-boys-over-flowers-after-12-years/

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

LMH TW & MYM IG update

The Main Character of #Esquire September Cover, actor Lee Min-ho's cover image has been released! 

It is full of stylish cuts of Lee Minho.

Let's check out the September edition of Esquire, for his unique photos.

spacer.png

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Would Lee Min Ho rather give up his looks or his height?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-FbV0zKT4kKY/VEhBMl3RWfI/AAAAAAAAc60/yPJJU9_KADA/s1600/Osim_TV_interview2.jpg

In a recent interview, popular actor Lee Min Ho was asked an imaginative question. For a handsome man who is adored by millions of fans, if he had to give up either his charming looks or his long-legged height, which would he choose?

You may be surprised by his candid answer. He also admitted to why his face may be a little puffy. Let's find out more, including how he's able to face pressures in the entertainment world.

This interview is four and a half minutes long. In the interest of time, I will concentrate more on Lee Min Ho's answers.

Exclusive Interview with Lee Min Ho October 22, 2014 via @YouTube

Start: (Interviewer welcomed LMH and asked about the most difficult part in playing a role that is 9 years younger than his true age in Heirs.)

00:22 - 00:39 LMH: Even though I have previously worn a school uniform in other dramas, to wear it again as a character 9 years younger, of course I felt some pressure. However, I have a young and fun side too, so it wasn't difficult to interpret and express the character.

(She asked whether he possessed something unique to attract such roles as charming chaebol sons as in Boys Over Flowers and Heirs.)

00:50 - 01:02 LMH: To audition for the curly-haired Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers, I permed my hair to look more like him. (Laughs)

01:02 - 01:10 She asked if he would have a curly haired look now. LMH laughingly replied, "Impossible!"

(* Here comes the important question about what he would give up.)

01:11 - 01:23  You are exceptionally tall and handsome, so we have a special question that you may have to think about more before answering. If you had to give up one of the two features, which would it be?

01:23 - 01:34 LMH: I think my looks are enhanced by height. So, if I had to give up one of the two, I would choose height.

01:35 - 01:45 A drama series can quickly propel an actor's fame. How do you plan to keep your top position among actors when faced with fierce competition?

01:46 - 02:02 LMH: My principle in life is to fully exert myself to do well in everything so that there is not a single regret. Regardless of which character I play, the most important thing is that I act with sincerity.

02:03 - 02:18 I've heard that Korean actors would not eat ramen to avoid having a puffy face the next day (Lee Min Ho touched his face.)  I see you covering your face immediately. Do you have such a worry?

02:19 - 02:30 LMH: Koreans love ramen and would often eat it in the evening. I ate some ramen last night, so my face is a little puffy.

(Okay, mystery solved. If you ever see Lee Min Ho with a puffy face, it's probably because of ramen. Can't someone invent a ramen that doesn't cause a puffy face?)

(She then asked if he has certain food restrictions or special fitness routines to maintain his best condition.)

02:44 - 03:05 LMH: Besides paying attention to external looks, I also focus on strengthening my internal state of mind. I've noticed that even when feeling fatigued or stressed, I can quickly recover if I am strong mentally.

(Because this interview took place while he was promoting for Osim's uDiva massage chairs, she congratulated him on becoming Osim's spokesperson and asked if he felt more energized by using the massage chair.)

03: 20 – 03 : 36 LMH: Using the massage chair can relax muscles and cheer up one ‘s mood. UDiva has a lot of features. How about giving it a try?

(She asked him to describe the massage chair ‘ s most unique feature . )

03: 44 – 03 : 55 LMH: Its modern design. I couldn’ t believe it when I saw it for the first time . It’ s a massage chair ?

(She asked if his height is a concern for a chair that looks small .)

04: 02 – 04 : 17 LMH : That was my original concern too . However, uDiva can be adjusted into many positions , so even though I ‘ m tall , I can feel very comfortable .

Lee Min Ho then ended the interview with a special message to the viewers :

I am Lee Min Ho . Thank you .

He added in Chinese
Xie Xie (Thank you. )

Zai Jian (Goodbye .)

So what do you think about his answer on what he would give up? I was impressed by what he said about having a strong mental attitude to face external pressures . It ‘s a great lesson to live by , particularly in the entertainment world .

Credit : dramafever

https://rosiitaimino.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/article-would-lee-min-ho-rather-givs-up-his-looks-or-his-height/

http://myeverything73.blogspot.com/2014/10/would-lee-min-ho-rather-give-up-his.html

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Did you guys see that the LV green mink fur sweater costs $27,621!:open_mouth:  Hopefully, we'll have some answers to our questions.  

Hey, it's BOF ep 7 weekend!  Remember this scene with GJP's awesome sister?

cr:  as tagged

Happy 9th Anniversary Faith!  Where are all the Faithlings? @msdot @Min2206 @CallieP

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Lee Min Ho. “my favorite brand, Cheongkwanjang, has been renewed. a breakthrough has been achieved. throughout strict quality management & strict selection of clean red ginseng, it will soon bring more products to Chinese consumers

Cheongkwanjang is going to meet everyone! Sparkles
there will be a special live of the celebs thru Taobao every night at 20.00 from Aug 17th to Aug 19th

Lee Min Ho Casually Striking in September 2021 Cover and Pages of Esquire Korea

Posted on August 13, 2021 by ockoala

E8pjdYmVIAAfD6f?format=jpg&name=large

Fall is around the corner which means the fashion season is heating up including the coveted September issues of fashion magazines. K-actor Lee Min Ho is on the cover and pages of Esquire Korea, essaying the quintessential image of an modern Esquire man. Less straight laced than the GQ man but not as edgy as the Nylon man. Out are the pastels of summer and in is striking colors of black, orange, green, and blue. Lee Min Ho does a great job of wearing the logo label outfits so it doesn't overwhelm him and even a green furry sweater looks good on him. Up next for Min Hi-sshi will be the Apple TV adaptation of novel Pachinko with a diverse cast of Korean and Japanese stars.

http://koalasplayground.com/2021/08/13/lee-min-ho-casually-striking-in-september-2021-cover-and-pages-of-esquire-korea/

• Like 2