Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Revealing the mysterious and rich father of Lee Min Ho- Is Lee Min Ho’s father a real estate millionaire in Korea?

Is-Lee-Min-Ho-father.jpg

Revealing the mysterious and rich father of Lee Min Ho- Is Lee Min Ho’s father a real estate millionaire in Korea?

Lee Min Ho is an A-list superstar in Korea, he is one of the stars with millions of fans, especially fans in the international market.

Therefore, it is understandable that fans always want to know about Lee Min Ho’s daily life and especially information related to his parents.

Recently there was information on Cyworld that Lee Min Ho’s father is a real estate millionaire in Korea, so is that true?

Lee-Min-Ho-family.jpg

Because Lee Min Ho is a celebrity that never reveals facts about his family, her parents’ names are unknown. Lee Min Ho’s father is a business man who doesn’t like publicity, so he doesn’t show up himself.

However, it can be affirmed that his parents are definitely a millionaire in real estate in Korea. Because in 2017, Lee Min Ho is said to have bought his parents a luxury villa worth $3.4 million. His parents’ official business remains a mystery.

He has an older sister named Lee Yun Jeong, and she works in the entertainment field as well.

She is currently one of the CEOs of MYM Entertainment, her younger brother’s agency. It is believed that “The Heirs” actor only has one sibling.

His mom narrated that when Lee Min Ho was a toddler, he is only slightly taller compared to other children his age, and he doesn’t eat a lot. He started to speak 3-4 months earlier than an average child, so he was already talkative at a young age but shy.

source : https://lovekpop95.com/2021/07/28/revealing-the-mysterious-and-rich-father-of-lee-min-ho/

• Like 3

19 hours ago, syntyche said:

Esquire Korea is going to meet up with Lee Min Ho for an interview. If you have questions for Lee Min Ho, please leave a comment below. Answers will be released on the Esquire Korea YouTube channel.

I added two questions so far (1) Is it your intention to segue to producing and directing ? (I originally wrote "... and move away from acting" but I don't think he would answer that question.(2)  What type of role would you not consider?  There are quite of bit of similar questions. There are only 1800 posts so far (i expected a lot more).  I'm not sure when the window for questions closes, so add your and let us know what question you asked!

I forgot to mention that LMH's latest mlog is so artistic.  He definitely has an eye for directing.  

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

LMH 15th Anniversary music box

cr: lovely_mino_7 IG

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

LEE MIN HO'S FAVORITE FOOD, HE CAN'T RESIST THESE DISHES

In a meeting with fans, the star of 'The King: Eternal Monarch' assured that one of his favorite foods is all kinds of meat, as he regains strength and energy after enjoying good plate of samgyeopsal, pork belly cooked on a grill.

Another Korean dish that Lee Min Ho cannot miss is the kimchi stew or ijigae, which is one of the representatives of the traditional food of his country.

Korean actors consume a lot of coffee to put up with long hours of work. If you ever want to surprise Lee Min Ho with a drink on the set of a drama, bring iced Mocha, it is his favorite.

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/la-comida-favorita-de-lee-min-ho-no-se-resiste-a-estos-platillos-20210728-0018.html

• Like 4

Netflix: 3 Korean Dramas A Real Fan Must Watch At Least Once

The so-called Hallyu Wave began more than a decade ago thanks to K-Pop dramas and groups. Relive the best old stories that became popular

Are you a true fan of drama ? Although the boom of this phenomenon along with K-Pop has grown in recent years, the reach of Korean culture has years, mainly in the time of 2009 onwards. Whether you are a beginner or a loyal fan, these are the Netflix dramas you should watch . 

The streaming platform has globalized Asian novels with original content, in addition to acquiring the rights to broadcast various stories from South Korea or the best-known titles. 

If you have no vacation plan, you can put your loyalty and knowledge of K-dramas to the test, these are the Korean Netflix series that a true fan must see. 

Boys over Flowers

The drama par excellence, there are several versions that you can see on Netflix. One of them stars Lee Min Ho , the actor who powered the South Korean phenomenon. 

The plot tells the life of Jan Di, a girl who wins a scholarship after saving a student. In the elite school, she will be the victim of a group known as the F4, the most outstanding and wealthy in the school. However, she will stand up against them. She also gets involved in a love triangle with two of the members. 

https://heraldodemexico.com.mx/espectaculos/2021/7/28/netflix-dramas-coreanos-que-una-fan-de-verdad-debe-ver-al-menos-una-vez-320514.html

spacer.png

3 Dramas You Can Watch On Netflix To Learn Korean On Vacation

Learn a new language during the summer while watching your favorite series. These dramas will help you master basic Korean

The phenomenon of K-Dramas  has not only gained ground in entertainment, they have also promoted the recognition of Korean culture in tourism, its gastronomy and especially its language. These Netflix recommendations will help you learn a little Korean . 

Mastering and speaking in another language is not easy, especially when its sounds and alphabets are very different from those of the West. Many fans of K-Pop and drama have decided to learn Korean in order to communicate with their favorite artists and better understand their songs and interviews. 

Some experts and self-taught people have recommended watching series to get into another language, especially with the use of subtitles and audio in the original language to become familiar with the pronunciation. Take advantage of the summer holidays and learn Korean with these Netflix dramas. 

The Heirs

In addition to starring Lee Min Ho, one of the most handsome actors , this drama will help you with basic vocabulary. The plot revolves around a girl who enters an elite school where she reunites with her summer love. However, he will be bullied by a jealous girlfriend and his evil stepbrother. 

Youth series, especially of the school genre, are very useful, since they feature colloquial vocabulary among young people, with everyday words and expressions that they constantly repeat, so it will be easy to learn some words. 

https://heraldodemexico.com.mx/espectaculos/2021/7/28/dramas-que-puedes-ver-en-netflix-para-aprender-coreano-en-vacaciones-320389.html

spacer.png

• Like 5

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I added two questions so far (1) Is it your intention to segue to producing and directing ? (I originally wrote "... and move away from acting" but I don't think he would answer that question.(2)  What type of role would you not consider?  There are quite of bit of similar questions. There are only 1800 posts so far (i expected a lot more).  I'm not sure when the window for questions closes, so add your and let us know what question you asked!

I forgot to mention that LMH's latest mlog is so artistic.  He definitely has an eye for directing.  

@CarolynHThank you for your questions - in my opinion, they are very interesting. I also wanted to ask Lee Min Ho if he will be directing and producing in the future? But you have already asked this question, so I did not repeat myself and asked something else:

"How does Lee Min Ho manage to transform from one personality to another when he tunes in for the role? What helps him in such a transformation? Is it interesting for him to play deep psychological roles?"

• Blob 1

A series of Korean stars amaze with their insanely beautiful cheeks

Thai green tea 17:35 - 07/27/2021

I especially like people with dimples on their cheeks. Usually he is already handsome and handsome, but every time he smiles, revealing his special advantage, it only makes fans fall. So brace yourself mentally and collapse, because, tearing down, everyone will see all the masterpieces of the country of kimchi with dimples.

Lee Min Ho

d30e1127-9809-49a4-ba5e-4ee278a33bbb.jpg

To be honest, Lee Min Ho is not my type of handsome, so it's nice to watch, but I rarely go crazy about this guy. However, recently, when I accidentally stumbled upon images of Lee Min Ho biting his lip and exposing his cute dimples, I suddenly found that he was to my liking.

d270d824-5b94-4cdc-98c6-0c7ed8e0c8b0.jpg

Sorry for the confusion earlier, but I guess it's not too late to fall in love with you, right?

Translation from Thai google

https://www.dienanh.net/hyun-bin-va-dan-sao-han-so-huu-ma-lum-dong-tien-tru-danh-31646.html

Lee Min Ho’s favorite food, he can’t resist these dishes

medium_2021-07-28-f38239c5e5.jpg

Lee Min Ho is one of the most coveted hotties on the Korean Wave, maybe if you’re MINOZ at heart you know a lot of important facts about the Boys Over Flowers star, but do you know his favorite food?

Lee Min Ho He fell in love with millions with his dramas and films, you are probably among his most loyal fans who intensely supported each of his projects, both on the small screen and in the seventh art.

The Heirs actor had a sudden rise to fame, but he is still the same smiling boy, simple and with a happy smile, at different times he showed that, although he is popular, he enjoys the same things as a mortal. :or

What is Lee Min Ho’s favorite food? The South Korean celebrity is a fan of sweets and sandwiches between recordings, but when it comes to strong dishes, she has one that is her weakness.

What is Lee Min Ho’s favorite drink? These are your culinary tastes

In a meeting with fans, the star of The King: Eternal Monarch assured that one of his favorite foods It is all kinds of meat, as it regains strength and energy after enjoying a good plate of samgyeopsal, pork belly cooked on a grill.

Another Korean dish that Lee Min Ho cannot miss is the kimchi or jjigae stew, which is one of the representatives of the traditional food of his country, which he did not clarify if he prefers spicy flavors or not.

Korean actors consume a lot of coffee to put up with long hours of work, if you ever want to surprise Lee Min Ho with a drink on the set of a drama that is the iced Mocha, it is his favorite.

Edlin Perez

https://today.in-24.com/entertainment/News/90224.html

• Like 1

Make some tough choices & we'll reveal whether you are Team Main Lead or Team Second Lead

by Anwaya Mane  

boys_over_flowers_poster_main_0.jpg?widt

The official poster of Boys Over Flowers (Pic credit - KBS Drama)
K-drama lovers will tell you that there are two teams 'Team Main Lead' vs 'Team Second Lead' and fans are always divided between these two teams! To those unversed, K-dramas are known for beautiful romantic stories with well-fleshed out characters. 'Second Leads' are often bought in to bring in some drama to the plot or compel the female lead to choose between two men who are vying for her attention.

There is a word for this phenomenon in the K-drama dictionary called 'Second Lead Syndrome'. It happens when people find themselves drawn to the second lead character in a K-drama, often sympathising and being attracted to him. Second Leads are often diametrically opposite to the main lead character. If the main lead is notorious and hot-headed, then the second lead is noble and kind. However, there have been cases wherein the male lead has been gentle and warm-hearted, while the second lead characters have been bratty and tsundere (characters that pretend to be cold but are good at heart). Some of our favourite K-dramas that gave us major second lead syndrome are 'Start Up', 'Reply 1988' and 'Cheese In The Trap' to name a few.

But have you wondered, whether you are 'Team Main Lead' or 'Team Second Lead'? Well, we have you covered. Answer a few questions and we will reveal whether you are 'Team Main Lead' or 'Team Second Lead'! Sounds, easy? What are you waiting for? Take the quiz now.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/make-some-tough-choices-well-reveal-whether-you-are-team-main-lead-or-team-second-lead-834885

• Like 1

17 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@CarolynHThank you for your questions - in my opinion, they are very interesting. I also wanted to ask Lee Min Ho if he will be directing and producing in the future? But you have already asked this question, so I did not repeat myself and asked something else:

"How does Lee Min Ho manage to transform from one personality to another when he tunes in for the role? What helps him in such a transformation? Is it interesting for him to play deep psychological roles?"

Good questions @nina_mitrokhina!  I think it's ok to ask the same question.  Perhaps it is more likely to be chosen if Esquire sees the same questions asked.  I added another one (I don't recall the exact wording) Do you regret rejecting any roles?  I can't remember if I asked a follow up, why did you reject that role?  I know he won't identify the name of a movie or drama, but I'd sure like to know the answer to my question.

• Like 1

Here Are 10 Of The Most Iconic K-Drama Trios Of All Time

Even though K-Drama viewers are often interested juicy romances or shocking plot points, there’s no question that the backbone of every good story is the well-established dynamic of its main cast!

Quite often, it’s a group of three that ends up rising to the top of fans’ favorites by the final episode of a show’s run.

So, let’s take a look at 10 of the most iconic K-Drama trios of all time (in no particular order!):

The King: Eternal Monarch

Even across two parallel worlds, the connection between characters Lee Ji-hun, Jo Eun-sup, and Kang Hyun-min is undeniable!

spacer.png

LEE MIN HO'S MINI ALBUMS, DISCOVER HIS SINGING CAREER

Since his rise to fame with dramas like Boys Over Flowers, Lee Min Ho has never ceased to amaze us. This talented actor is also a popular model frequently sought out by different brands and magazines, and we also have the diversity of characters that he has played throughout his career. But as if that weren't enough, the protagonist of The Heirs has also proven that he is a good singer and, since his fans love to listen to him, he has even released some mini albums

LEE MIN HO'S SONGS ON HIS MINI ALBUMS

MY EVERYTHING

Although the actor had released some songs before, his first mini album would be My Everything and it was released on May 22, 2013. It included total of 7 songs, but one of them was already known to fans who paid attention to his career from his role as Jun Pyo. This record material includes the tunes Without You, Love Motion, My Little Princess, You & 1. Pieces Of Love, My Everything and the instrumental version of Without You.

The My Everything song was actually part of the Boys Over Flowers drama and was included in a special edition of the OST released for the 2009 drama, but was specially re-recorded for this album.

SONG FOR YOU

The second mini album would come under the name Song For You and was released on October 10, 2014, that is, the following year of My Everything. Again it stole the attention of the fans and this material also included 6 tracks in total. Here we met songs like Paradise In Love, Song For You, Stalker, Travel. Burning Up and the instrumental version of Song For You.

In addition, since 2009 Lee Min Ho has also released some singles, among which we find the songs Extreme, Love Motion, Painful Love and more recently Always, which was released in 2017.

Spoiler

https://www.nacionrex.com/los-mini-albumes-de-lee-min-ho-descubre-su-carrera-como-cantante-t202107290002.html

7 Of The Most Popular Leading Men In K Drama: Lee Min-ho and More

K dramas will never be complete without the charm of these versatile leading men.

You only need to give them one look and you're hooked forever! Throughout the years, these top-tier actors have largely contributed to the growth and boom of the Hallyu wave across the world. Their versatility in acting, charm and on-screen personas have captivated the hearts of many over and over again.

In this article, Tatler lists down some of the most popular male leads you've surely encountered during your foray into K Drama land. Read on to find out if your favourite 'oppa' makes it to our list: 

1/7Lee Min-ho

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho's role as Gu Jun-pyo in the popular F4 remake, Boys Over Flowers, has defined a whole generation of Korean leading men. The show's high viewership ratings across South Korea landed him several modelling and acting stints that made his career flourish until the present time. As of this post, he is among Korea's highest-paid actors and endorsers.

Where you've probably seen him: The Heirs, The King: Eternal Monarch, City Hunter, Legend Of The Blue Sea, and Personal Taste.

https://ph.asiatatler.com/style/the-most-popular-leading-men-in-k-drama

Stay at home during the Covid-19 pandemic and binge on these trending Korean series on Netflix

The King: Eternal Monarch

The film marks the return of actor Lee Min Ho on the small screen after years of hiatus. The King: Eternal Monarch belongs to the genre of adventure, fantasy mixed with romance.

The film's content revolves around King Lee Gon on his journey to teleport between two parallel worlds to prevent the devil from attacking the human world. Although this topic is not new, it is enough to attract viewers with eye-catching action scenes, top-notch effects and famous actors (Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan ...).

Spoiler

spacer.png

https://baoquocte.vn/o-nha-mua-covid-19-va-cay-ngay-loat-phim-han-quoc-chiem-song-tren-netflix-153141.html

• Like 5

Lee Mino Ho × Cheong Kwan Jang

WeChat update

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

These 5 Korean Drama Artist Couples Have Slender Figures!

Here are 5 drama couples who have towering and slender figures!

1. Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min Ho

Spoiler

spacer.png

Once paired in the drama Legend of Blue Sea , Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun's performances were flooded with praise. Even though they are 6 years apart in age, the chemistry of the two looks natural and is suitable for acting.

Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun are one of the 'tall couples'. Lee Min Ho himself is 187cm tall, while Jun Ji Hyun is around 173cm.

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/indah-shaliha/5-pasangan-artis-drama-korea-punya-postur-semampai-c1c2/5

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Good questions @nina_mitrokhina!  I think it's ok to ask the same question.  Perhaps it is more likely to be chosen if Esquire sees the same questions asked.  I added another one (I don't recall the exact wording) Do you regret rejecting any roles?  I can't remember if I asked a follow up, why did you reject that role?  I know he won't identify the name of a movie or drama, but I'd sure like to know the answer to my question.

@CarolynH, Let's hope that Lee Min Ho will answer at least some of the most interesting questions. I would like to know when this long-awaited interview will take place? We missed Lee Min Ho and the sincere, detailed conversation with him!

• Blob 1

"My MINOZ was always with me when
It was
it's hard and pleasant to be with each other in the changing seasons for decades!
I cannot express this gratitude in words
to everyone who spends time with great love,
but
I hope my heart reaches you.
Thank you thank you my light"

o1080135014979507073.jpg?caw=800

o1080135114979507072.jpg?caw=800

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR6ccoEBGWU/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Dear Oppa: An Indian Minoz recalls the first drama that introduced her to Lee Min Ho

by Anoushka Mathew   |  16 minutes ago

lmh_main.png?width=752&format=webp&t=pvo

Lee Min Ho; Picture Courtesy: News1

Lee Min Ho is an actor, singer, and model currently represented by MYM Entertainment. Lee started to act In his second year of high school, and by his senior year, had joined Starhaus Entertainment. Once trained, Lee landed small roles in several television dramas. His breakthrough role, and the one he is best known for, came in 2009 when he was cast as the lead, Gu Jun Pyo, in 'Boys Over Flowers'. He is also known for his notable roles in dramas like ‘City Hunter’, ‘Personal Taste’, ‘The Heirs’, ‘Legend of the Blue Sea’ and his most recent drama ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’. In 2021, he is set to star in the Apple TV+ drama, ´Pachinko’.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Zang Denzongpa from India to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

Dear Oppa Lee ,

My name is Zang Denzongpa from Sikkim Gangtok India (24 age)I am a very huge fan of u since I was in class 7 that time I watched ur series Boys Over Flowers for the first time .I have watched every movies n series till now.I have listened every songs which has been sang by you.All are my favorite.I have missed city hunter but surely watch this time...Thank you for entertaining us n keep making fall for u.

So lastly, take good care of ur health n keep shining...

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-minoz-recalls-first-drama-introduced-her-lee-min-ho-836131

• Like 2

Will you be rewatching Jandi in her hamburger dress, as some described it, in BOF ep 5 this weekend?

cr: KBS via AppleBanana352

I added more questions--heck I should be doing the interview on behalf of Esquire.   (1) What did you learn from working at the Suseo Center during MS? (2) What characteristics do you look for in friends? (3)  Are you aware of Soompi.com?  There's a fan page for you.  Then there's my typo It's over 400 pages! ( I tried to correct it but can't:headbang:)

The door closes for questions in August.  There's no specific date, so get your questions in!

• Like 2

Best Action Thriller Romance Korean Drama Top 10

2021/07/31

5- "City Hunter"

03dfaebbe4a14768a5fa3336f18a8e9a.jpeg

Time: 2011

Cast: Lee Min Ho , Park Min Young, Park Min Young, Lee Joon Hyuk, Lee Joon Hyuk, Kim Sang Joong, Kim Sang Joong

Why should I watch it? This drama is Lee Min Ho's best part. The storyline of the play is exciting, the atmosphere is warm, the action scenes are touching, and the love is sweet. It's definitely worth seeing.

72766a04625049b99119f772dd6b51fa

https://inf.news/en/entertainment/a9c06596c12e7e90ca399a263fad35de.html

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

August 1, 2021

5 Korean Dramas to Watch Lee Min Ho for Drama Lovers

cda6cc9a75bd9a89d6e935d15c50478b

The actor is one of the important compositions on which the success of a film or drama show depends. One of the most famous actors to become widely known among fans of Korean drama is the figure of Lee Min Ho. What dramas did he star in? Here are 5 Korean dramas by Lee Min Ho that you should watch.

In the various Korean drama shows that we often see, there are a number of important components that come together to make Korean drama shows more alive, so that the message implied in the drama can be conveyed properly. Actors play an important role in drama productions because the actors perform the roles that are written in the script to make the drama successful.

The role of the actors in the play is detailed in the book and is also mentioned in the book "Student Art and Culture Book SMA / MA Class 10" by Jelly Eko Purnomo, S.Pd. And Zefri Yandra, S.Pd. (2021: 89), who explained that the art of acting, which is also known as the art of acting, requires actors to play the characters in the story. The players who play a role in a production or performance are known as actors, actresses, players, characters, and actors.

We can also see this in the figure of a famous actor who has successfully starred in a series of Korean drama films or even prestigious Korean films, namely Lee Min Ho. In what dramas did this actor, born June 22, 1987, successfully play? Here's a compilation of Lee Min Ho's 5 Korean Dramas You Must Watch:

Boys Above Flowers (2009)
City Hunter (2011)
Heirs (2013)
Legend of the Blue Sea (2016)
King: Eternal Monarch (2020)

These are Lee Min Ho's 5 Korean Dramas that you can watch on weekends or during your free time. Lee Min Ho's five Korean dramas are five highly rated dramas that have quite a large fan base both in South Korea and overseas. What Korean drama do you want to watch this weekend?

Translation from Indonesian google

https://m.kumparan.com/berita-terkini/5-drama-korea-lee-min-ho-wajib-tonton-pecinta-drakor-1wEyuEaYplv/full

• Like 3