Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Lee Min Ho knows everything fans are saying about him on the internet

Post published:July 20, 2021
Jacob Taylor

Lee-Min-Ho-knows-everything-fans-are-say

Do you already follow Lee Min Ho on his official accounts? The Heirs star revealed that he sees everything his fans say about him and how they react to the MINOZ’s comments.

With several years of acting experience and a large number of successful projects, Lee Min Ho is a face more than known among fans of the K-Dramas and, over time, in addition to being shown through the cinema or television, it also gained a presence on the Internet by opening its official accounts.

Formerly the actor confessed that he loved sailing in the social media, but he finally opened his official profiles on different sites and apps because there were so many people posing as him.

This alternative was great for Lee Min Ho, because even if he doesn’t update his accounts very often, he does use them to discover a lot of new things, keep up with what’s new, and it was even something that motivated him to study English because he wanted to communicate. with fans from different parts of the world.

Lee Min Ho spoils his fans through different social media

Actor Lee Min Ho confessed that when he has book time he sometimes reads the comments that his fans write on social networks, so he finds out everything. Well, even if he does not leave replies to tweets or messages, he always takes a look.

That is why he tends to laugh a lot when he connects to a social network, because fans sometimes leave funny or totally unexpected comments UPS! It seems that this boy sees everything MINOZ makes.

The protagonist of The King: Eternal Monarch He is very active on his Instagram account, where he shares photographs of his activities on recording sets and even shows a bit of his routine, but he also recently opened his own YouTube channel.

Do you know why Lee Min Ho doesn’t act in Hollywood movies? He has a reason that led him to turn down some offers.

https://celebjar.com/2021/07/20/lee-min-ho-knows-everything-fans-are-saying-about-him-on-the-internet/

5 portraits of a Korean actor with dimples on his cheeks, number 3 - his smile makes you melt

Lintang Tribuana

A number of Korean actors are known to have dimples on their cheeks. This, of course, becomes their attraction, so that his smile makes women melt.

It's no surprise that Korean actors who have dimples in their cheeks are crazy about many female fans. Here are 5 Korean dimpled actors from various sources, Monday (July 19).

5. Lee Min Ho

w1200

This actor's name is definitely on the list of men who love Korean drama fans. Like Kim Bum, Lee Min Ho is a dimpled actor who skyrocketed in Boys Over Flowers.

Playing the protagonist Goo Joon Pyo, who is a little arrogant, Lee Min Ho sometimes still displays his charming smile, decorated with dimples on the right and left. It makes anyone fall in love when they see it.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://today.line.me/id/v2/article/rDWaE0

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Lee Min-ho, who is loved in Korea and abroad, raises expectations ahead of the release of "Pachinko"

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho rose to stardom in 2009 with the KBS drama "Boys Over Flowers." The drama created a "Gu Jun-pyo syndrome" and he became one of the top stars in Korea and abroad. 

As an actor, Lee Min-ho's work, which drew keen public attention, was KBS2 drama "Boys Over Flowers," which aired in 2009. The work, based on a Japanese manga, was made into a drama in many Asian countries, including Japan, Taiwan, and China, but the most popular one was the Korean version of "Boys Over Flowers." Lee Min-ho was cast as the main character "Gu Jun-pyo" through a 200-to-1 competition rate, and with the success of the drama, he quickly became well-sought after in the advertising world. In addition, he won the 45th Baeksang Arts Award for Best New Actor, the KBS Acting Grand Prize for Best Couple. In addition, it created a Korean wave in other countries, including China. Since then, he has appeared in MBC dramas "Personal Taste", SBS dramas "City Hunter", "Faith," "Heirs", "Legend of the Blue Sea", "The King: Eternal Monarch".

He has become one of the top actors. In particular, his performance in "City Hunter" was highly acclaimed, and some rated it as "a drama for Lee Min-ho, by Lee Min-ho, and of Lee Min-ho." With "City Hunter," he won the Best Actor Award in the Drama Special category at the end of the year at the SBS Acting Awards. He also played General Choi Young in "Faith," which aired the following year, winning the Best Actor Award in the miniseries category and the Teenage Star Award at the 2012 SBS Acting Awards. Since then, he has also been awarded in "The Heirs" and "Legend of the Blue Sea." After completing his military service in April 2019, Lee Min-ho returned to the small screen with the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" last year. In the drama he won the best actor award in the miniseries fantasy romance category at the 2020 SBS Acting Awards. 

The Apple TV+ series "Pachinko" is set to be released. The drama consists of eight episodes, based on a best-selling novel of the same name written by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin, which tells the saga of four generations of Korean immigrant families. Lee Min-ho plays the role of "Hansu," who has formed ties with Yakuza and gained power with wealth. Fans' expectations are growing day by day for Lee Min-ho's performance as he plays an important role in the context of the story. 

https://www.skyedaily.com/news/news_view.html?ID=136754

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

13 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Do you know why Lee Min Ho doesn’t act in Hollywood movies? He has a reason that led him to turn down some offers.

The article has this teaser but does not tell us why.  Then why even mention it???:rage:

• Sad 1

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

We want to read your gossip!

:evilelmo:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 Korean Netflix Dramas That Will Make You Believe In The Perfect Man

Does the perfect man exist? Finding Prince Charming is not easy, but the protagonists of these korean dramas they found their ideal partner. Netflix has for you the best romance series that will make you believe in love again.

The phenomenon of dramas continues to grow and Korean actors have become world stars just like any K-Pop idol.

Thanks to Netflix, Asian novels continue to increase their

globalization, especially those of the romantic genre. Wait until the last episode for the first kiss between the couple, handsome actors as the protagonists or scenes that make you sigh, here we share the best recommendations of Korean dramas that will make you believe in the ideal man.

Netflix dramas that will make you believe in men again

fa17d481b2d82f52b218fb23d7a222.jpg

One of Lee Min Ho’s most popular dramas. The plot centers on Cha Eun Sang, a girl who travels abroad and meets Kim Tan. Together they have a brief summer romance, but when they return to Korea they meet again at an elite school. There the protagonist will be the victim of a rich girlfriend and a bully stepbrother.

The male character will make you believe in love again as he shows his feelings no matter what, misses Cha Eun Sang at all times and makes you feel special at all times.

https://today.in-24.com/entertainment/celebrities/72351.html

K-Dramas I Want To Watch (part 3)

Hello everyone! So I absolutely love k-dramas and I'm getting through the ones in my previous article. I decided to write part three in this series! As always, enjoy, leave a heart, and follow my insta!

The Legend of the Blue Sea

original.gif

Thoughts: I'm in a Minho faze at the moment and I've been meaning to watch this show for ages.
This story is about a mermaid from the Joseon Era (another Joseon Era story?!) who ends up in modern day Seoul where she falls in love with a con artist! It has a phenomenal cast, including Lee Minho, Shin Hye Sun, and even Jinyoung from Got7! This drama was also a great success when it was released.

Boys Over Flowers

original.gif

Thoughts: Currently watching this and not too crazy for it just because it promotes some really toxic relationships and messages, but it's definitely addictive.

This is one of the most famous dramas ever. It was super successful not just in Korea but throughout Asia. You may have seen the 2018 Chinese version, "Meteor Garden". It's about a poor girl who takes on a gang of bullies at a prestigious high school. The gang's leader ends up falling in love with her.

https://weheartit.com/articles/357110706-k-dramas-i-want-to-watch-part-3

• Like 5

Does anyone else here have the Reddit app. If so it’s worth reading 

the topic Lee Min Ho Birthday as a contributor on there worked as an extra on Pachinko in Canada. I’m not sure if I am allowed to quote on here but she says some interesting things!

I got my apple tv+ renewal email today- it showed various shows coming up 

(one of them in November) so I got in touch with their customer service to check that Pachinko would be shown in the UK and it will - I also asked if they had a release date but they don’t. 
If they are going to do a lot of pre-release publicity and/or are getting deals 

with countries like Russia (re Syntyche’s post in Pachinko forum) then maybe they are holding on to Pachinko until the agreements are in. I wish we had at least some idea if it will be shown this year.

Thank you to Syntyche,and  Nina-mitrokhina for keeping us up to date with their posts- it’s great to be able to read about him even if he is not very visible!

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

the topic Lee Min Ho Birthday as a contributor on there worked as an extra on Pachinko in Canada. I’m not sure if I am allowed to quote on here but she says some interesting things!

I got my apple tv+ renewal email today- it showed various shows coming up loo

(one of them in November) so I got in touch with their customer service to check that Pachinko would be shown in the UK and it will - I also asked if they had a release date but they don’t. 

with countries like Russia (re Syntyche’s post in Pachinko forum) then maybe they are holding on to Pachinko until the agreements are in. I wish we had at least some idea if it will be shown this year.

Thank you to Syntyche,and  Nina-mitrokhina for keeping us up to date with their posts- it’s great to be able to read about him even if he is not very visible!

@Lindyloo421, Thank you very much for your kind words and attention! It is very good that Pachinko will be shown in the UK and you will have a chance to see this drama. We hope that soon it will be possible to clarify the date of the premiere. As soon as the results of the agreement on the demonstration of Pachinko in Russia become known, I will immediately try to report it.

• Like 3

Lee Min Ho and the reason for his absence after a year ended “The King: Eternal Monarch”.

by admin July 21, 2021in NEWS

Lee-Min-Ho-and-the-reason-for-his-absenc

Lee Min Ho and the reason for his absence after a year ended “The King: Eternal Monarch”.

Lee Min Ho is the star that fans always want to see on screen with super cool roles in Kdramas. However, more than a year has passed since June 12, 2020 when the last episode of The King: Eternal Monarch aired, fans have no longer seen the appearance of actor Lee Min Ho in new Kdrama.

lee-min-ho.jpg

And according to lovekpop95, now is the time when fans are waiting for Lee Min Ho’s return.

So for more than a year, what has the male superstar Lee Min Ho been doing?

Since the end of “The King: Eternal Monarch”, Lee Min Ho and the management company are still trying to find suitable projects for him to participate in, but very few projects are Lee Min Ho noticed.
The latest film that he agreed to participate in is Pachinko, and Lee Min Ho completed the filming for the Pachinko movie project at the end of April.

Most recently, Lee Min Ho became the brand ambassador of Louis Vuitton.

lee-min-ho-2.jpg

It can be seen that we will soon see the return of actor Lee Min Ho on screen.

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/07/21/lee-min-ho-and-the-reason-for-his-absence-after-a-year-ended-the-king-eternal-monarch/

• Like 3

zheng0721-03.jpg

Asian male god Lee Min Ho was re-elected as global representative of Zhengguanzhuang for the third time

2021-07-21 Pan Miao Instagram

The Asian male god Lee Min Ho was well known for the Korean version of Meteor Garden. Later, "The Heirs," "The King: Eternal Monarch," and other representative Korean dramas won the hearts of all Asian women and established worldwide fame. the status of the male gods of the Korean drama. Popularity has not declined for 15 years, and the number of followers on Instagram has even exceeded 25 million, which is almost equal to the total population of Taiwan! Lee Min Ho not only attracted a lot of attention with theatrical performances, but was also frequently invited to numerous international boutique events.

At the beginning of the year, it was shown in the latest fashion advertisement for the Tambour Street Diver watch of the French boutique LOUIS VUITTON (LV). Oppa was handsome and unstoppable. Easy familiar charm, growing popularity and strong ability to wear goods also won the favor of Zhengguanzhuang, the world's first ginseng brand. And again he united with the main god-man of Asia Li Ming. Huo and has been the Zhengguanzhuang representative all over the world for three years in a row. As of Q2 2021, Taiwan Zhengguanzhuang.com Lutong Road's explosive growth rate reached 132%, a testament to the trust and love of Taiwanese consumers in Zhengguanzhuang!

zheng0721-02.jpg

For the third time, the Asian male god Li Ming Ho became the global representative of Zhengguanzhuang. Zhengguanzhuang's full channel sales growth in the first half of 2021 increased by 150%.

The title of the strongest bearer of Lee Minho remains unchanged.

Taiwan Zhengguanzhuang leads the world. This is exclusive news that for the first time reveals the latest news about Lee Min Ho that fans are most excited about, and announces several of Lee Min Ho's latest fashion photos and side shots. In the new ad, Oppa Lee Min Ho lightly slaps Zhengguanzhuang "Korean Ginseng Essence ALWAYS" that circulates in his hands.

The male god has a strong aura. This time, Lee Min Ho turned into a photo of a dreamy prince in a white suit showing cool and stylish style. In addition, a series of photos of Lee Min Ho wearing a long pink T-look gave fans a welcoming, pillow-like look. Lee Min Ho has a 360-degree view. With a graceful face in a blind corner,

Zhengguanzhuang has truly made fans around the world happy! Entering modern life with a new lifestyle, Chongwangjang and Minho Oppa will work together to protect the health of ginseng consumers!

Spoiler

zheng0721-04.jpg

Taiwan Zhengguanzhuang leads the world. This is the first exclusive to reveal the latest Lee Min Ho news that fans care about the most. Oppa, who has a series of beautiful photographs, lightly slaps Zhengguanzhuang's "Korean Ginseng ALWAYS" in the latest ad, exuding a powerful male spirit between gestures.

For the fifth time in a row this year, Euromonitor International Ltd, the world's # 1 selling ginseng brand, is driven by the charm of Asia's premier male god, Lee Min Ho. Not only is it deeply loved by Taiwanese consumers, but the various promotional products sold are even more impressive.

In 2020, Zhengguanzhuang's star product 'Korea Ginseng Extract EVERYTIME Series' sold over 13 million packs, and Live Ginseng 28D sales, which immediately regained viability, surpassed 3.7 million bottles, as well as the updated Live Ginseng formula. ... 28D PLUS '' sold over 1.9 million packs. Zhengguanzhuang Quantong's sales growth in the first half of 2021 increased by 150%, indicating that Lee Min Ho's title as the strongest carrier is still not falling.

Spoiler

zheng0721-01.jpg

The Asian male god Lee Min Ho hopes that everyone can take good care of themselves and use Zhengguanzhuang to protect their health and strengthen their defenses. Looking forward to meeting fans in Taiwan in the near future!

Asian god Li Ming Ho, who was the global ambassador of Zhengguanzhuang for the third time, said, “It is a great honor and pleasure for me to continue serving as the global ambassador of Zhengguanzhuang in 2021. Thanks to the fans who love me for your support and trust along the way. I also hope that I can continue to bring more sparks to Zhengguanzhuang. I hope everyone will cherish this and look forward to meeting Taiwanese fans in the near future! Before that, everyone should cheer and use Zhengguanzhuang to protect their health with me! "

For more details on Lee Min Ho's favorite products and exclusive graphic photos, please visit Zhengguanzhuang's official shopping website: https://www.kgcshop.com.tw/

2021 Exclusive Video of Zhengguanzhuang Global Spokesperson Lee Min Ho (YouTube)

Translation from Chinese google

https://www.stufftaiwan.com/2021/07/21/亞洲男神李敏鎬三度連任正官庄全球代言人廣告花/

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I got my apple tv+ renewal email today- it showed various shows coming up 

I'm interested.  Can you post a link?  

• Like 2

Lee Min Ho: What religion does the Boys Over Flowers actor believe in?

Originally posted by Jacob Taylor

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

Lee-Min-Ho-What-religion-does-the-Boys-O

What religion does South Korean actor Lee Min Ho believe in? Learn more about the lifestyle of the Hallyu Wave star. Will you be Catholic, Christian, Buddhist, or Confucian?

Lee Min Ho is a star of the korean dramas and of Asian films, from its debut it attracted the attention of the spectators for its beauty, naturalness for acting and memorable characters.

Among more local and international popularity reached the actor of ‘Boys Over Flowers’, MINOZ wanted to learn every detail of his life such as curiosities, tastes, personality and even his religion.

What religion does Lee Min Ho believe in? The Louis Vuitton model is very reserved with some aspects of his lifestyle and the religious one is one of them, until now he has not formally declared his faith towards any specific belief.

What religion is Lee Min Ho? A hint of your faith

Although he did not speak about the faith he professes, different sources indicated that Lee Min Ho could be Catholic or Christian, many believe that it is the same and others that they are religions with well-marked differences such as traditions and ways of seeing life.

While others claimed that he inherited from his parents the religion Buddhist, one of the most practiced in the Asian continent and is also one of the most popular among South Korean society.

Maybe a clue to the religion of Lee Min Ho While on a trip to Spain, specifically the city of Barcelona, he visited the Church of the Sagrada Familia, a Catholic basilica designed by the architect Antoni Gaudí.

To see more dramas, we invite you to see the list of… Korean drama with intense plots that you will not be able to see with your parents.

Edlin Perez

https://celebjar.com/2021/07/22/lee-min-ho-what-religion-does-the-boys-over-flowers-actor-believe-in/

9 Korean Actors Wrestling With Shoulder Bags Who Do You Like The Most?

Vuri Anggarini | Wednesday, 21 July 2021

Kapanlagi.com - Watching Korean dramas not only makes you think about continuing the storyline. But, so follow the personal life of the actor and actress. Unsurprisingly, their personal Instagram account is followed by many fans who want to know more about the idol's daily life.

You can not only receive news about everyday affairs, but also learn a lot of new things, for example, about fashion. Like this series of famous Korean drama actors who inspire with stylish shoulder bags. Who is your favorite?

8. Lee Min Ho

11-gaya-pakai-crossbody-bag-ala-aktor-ko

Credit: Instagram / Actorleeminho.

Don't have a big budget for changing bags? We recommend choosing a classic shoulder bag model, but with a detachable strap. Lee Min Ho's bag can be a source of inspiration: the chain model and the box model make it suitable for casual and semi-formal occasions.

https://m.kapanlagi.com/korea/9-aktor-korea-adu-gaya-dengan-crossbody-bag-favoritmu-siapa-41fedd-0.html

• Like 2

Lee Min-ho's fan club sponsor psychological treatment fees to Holt Children's Welfare Association for children in crisis

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min-ho's fan club donated psychological treatment fees for children in crisis to the Holt Children's Welfare Association and practiced good influence.

The Holt Children's Welfare Association (Chairman Lee Soo-yeon) announced on the 22nd that it received donations for children in crisis from "DC Inside Lee Min-ho Gallery." The donation will help Min-joon (pseudonym, 8 years old) in need continue to receive the necessary psychological treatment.

Since 2016, "DC Inside Lee Min-ho Gallery" has continued to provide donations in various areas through the Holt Children's Welfare Association, including milk support for children waiting for adoption and psychological treatment for children in crisis.

According to the Holt Children's Welfare Association, Minjun had frequent unexpected behaviors, such as slower language development than his peers and sudden running in class. Proper psychotherapy is required, but Min-joon's family could not start treatment because it was not easy to raise the cost of living for five families immediately.

Fortunately, he received psychological treatment for a certain period of time through a government voucher, but Minjoon's language development did not improve. Currently, not only Min-joon's family but also his younger brother, Sang-min, are in desperate need of psychological treatment due to delayed language development.

"The donation will be used to help Min-joon and Min-joon's family regain their normal daily lives," said Lee Soo-yeon, chairman of the Holt Children's Welfare Association. "We thank actor Lee Min-ho's fan club DC Inside Lee Min-ho Gallery, which has been adding a warm touch in various areas.".

The Holt Children's Welfare Association provides integrated support (living, housing, medical care, psychological sentiment and education) in five categories for families in crisis who need support for the healthy growth of children.

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021072211445628512

9 Korean Actors Sporting Crossbody Bags, Who's Your Favorite?

Watching Korean dramas doesn't only make you curious about the continuation of the storyline. But, you follow along with the personal life of the actor and actress. It's no wonder that their personal Instagram account is widely followed by fans who want to know more about the idol's daily life.

Not only can you get updates on daily activities, it turns out that there are also many inspirations that can be learned, such as in terms of fashion. Like this row of famous Korean drama actors who spread inspiration with cool crossbody bag styles. Who's your favourite?

Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

Don't have a big budget for changing bags? We recommend choosing a classic crossbody bag model but with a detachable bag strap. Lee Min Ho's bag can be an inspiration, with a chain strap model and a box model making it suitable for casual to semi-formal events.

https://www.kapanlagi.com/korea/9-aktor-korea-adu-gaya-dengan-crossbody-bag-favoritmu-siapa-41fedd.html

• Like 5

10 K-Drama Bad Boys With A Heart Of Gold

Jul 22, 2021

K-drama bad boys are not always the characters we get drawn to the most, but when they are able to show empathy, compassion, and true desire to love someone, we can’t help but soften up to their character. The bad boy is a trope that is pretty common in K-dramas, but here are a few who have left a lasting impression.

4. Goo Jun Pyo – “Boys Over Flowers”

In “Boys Over Flowers,” Goo Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho) has got all the characteristics needed to be a chaebol. He’s good-looking, charming, popular, has a lot of friends, and is pretty arrogant. So it’s no wonder when Geum Jan Di (Ku Hye Sun) transfers to his school that he treats her horribly. He bullies her, which in turn, makes his fellow classmates bully her too. It takes a destined event and transformation for Jun Pyo to realize that his hate for her may not actually be hate, but genuine feelings of love.

lee-min-ho-boys-over-flowers.png

The infamous Goo Jun Pyo and his inability to let anyone into his life is a character we are all familiar with. He’s got such a tough exterior, and despite being given everything he’s ever needed, he finds it very difficult to open up his heart to anyone. When Jan Di comes into his life, he doesn’t like her at first because she is so different from him, but once he realizes that these differences are what he is attracted to, he can’t help but give all of himself to her. His reformation is drastic as he vows to love her completely and finds it impossible to even be away from her.

boys-over-flowers-lee-min-ho.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1479135wpp/10-k-drama-bad-boys-with-a-heart-of-gold

Blink Or You’ll Miss Them: 18 Korean Actors Who’ve Appeared In K-Pop Music Videos

Some of these MVs have storylines similar to K-dramas!

by HANNA TAMONDONG

When they're not showcasing their superb acting skills in K-dramas or movies, you can see Korean actors do their ~thing~ in K-pop music videos. IDK about you, but I still get *surprised* from time to time whenever I spot one of my 99+ oppas or K-drama queens in these clips!

Here are some Korean actors who've appeared in K-pop music videos:

3. Lee Min Ho in "KISS" by Sandara Park

Fun fact: Lee Min Ho and Sandara Park kissed not just once, twice, or thrice—but 50 times (you read that right) in this MV! Also, if you look closely, you'll see a bb Kim Woo Bin.

DARA - KISS M/V

https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/korean-actors-who-have-appeared-in-k-pop-music-videos-a4575-20210722-lfrm

• Like 3

Now this is interesting -according to Twitter today actor Han Janwoo has

been cast in Pachinko as a character called Joseph! 

Since series 1 apparently finished filming some months ago in Canada does this mean that Apple are getting ready to film series 2?

I wish we knew more.

CarolynH -re the comments from the person who was an extra on the Pachinko set I went onto Reddit and searched for Lee min Ho birthday.

(apologies I use an iPad and am not sure how to post a direct link)

• Like 2

Lee Min Ho's age, these 9 Korean actors have been nicknamed "Ahjussi Rasa Oppa."

Raina Zaakia
July 23

lee-min-ho-059.jpg

Lee Min Ho. There will of course never be an end to talk about this cool Korean actor. From his work, his accomplishments, his personal life, as well as his captivating visuals, he always manages to get attention. Its popularity is no joke either. Now, as you know, KDrama The Heirs has a staggering 25 million followers on Instagram. Fantastic!

Lee Min Ho was born in 1987, 34 years old this year. Even though his age is no longer ABG, his charm still leaves hearts on edge.

Well, no less beautiful, it turns out that the next series of famous Korean actors was also born in the same year as Lee Min Ho. You know, even their popularity is no less striking. Curious about what these fragrant rows of ajussi are? Let's check !...

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/oksi-pangestuti/aktor-seumuran-lee-min-ho-c1c2/4

• Like 4

Just dropped by to say I've been watching LMH's dramas through the years. While I've enjoyed most of his series and have generally understood his charm and appeal, it wasn't until I watched Faith this month that I actively wanted to look at his other series again (I even checked out his old MV with Dara just now).

So maybe I'm in the very, very rare minority but I am a Faith "convert" now. The drama has a lot of production issues, yes, but at its heart, the core story between our General and High Doctor is probably the sweetest on-screen pairing I've seen of him.

I loved City Hunter primarily for his story with the dad (Jin Pyo), The Heirs for all the supporting characters and his bromance with Kim Woo Bin, LOTBS for the cinematography (I love seeing him with Jun Ji Hyun too), and even The King Eternal Monarch for what it was trying to achieve.

But there's something special in Faith that once I got through the first 7-8 episodes (I almost stopped watching completely), I slowly started enjoying their interactions more and by the end of the series I loved his pairing with Kim Hee Sun so much that I'm planning to watch it again. I wonder if anyone here enjoyed Faith as much? 

And now I'm wishing him all the best in Pachinko :star:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

7 hours ago, Jiyuu said:

Just dropped by to say I've been watching LMH's dramas through the years. While I've enjoyed most of his series and have generally understood his charm and appeal, it wasn't until I watched Faith this month that I actively wanted to look at his other series again (I even checked out his old MV with Dara just now).

So maybe I'm in the very, very rare minority but I am a Faith "convert" now. The drama has a lot of production issues, yes, but at its heart, the core story between our General and High Doctor is probably the sweetest on-screen pairing I've seen of him.

I loved City Hunter primarily for his story with the dad (Jin Pyo), The Heirs for all the supporting characters and his bromance with Kim Woo Bin, LOTBS for the cinematography (I love seeing him with Jun Ji Hyun too), and even The King Eternal Monarch for what it was trying to achieve.

But there's something special in Faith that once I got through the first 7-8 episodes (I almost stopped watching completely), I slowly started enjoying their interactions more and by the end of the series I loved his pairing with Kim Hee Sun so much that I'm planning to watch it again. I wonder if anyone here enjoyed Faith as much? 

And now I'm wishing him all the best in Pachinko :star:

Welcome @Jiyuu to the LMH thread!  We have a number of Faith fans @msdot @Thong Thin @Min2206 and @CallieP  LMH and KHS is my favorite couple too, especially off screen.  LMH looked so comfortable with her; age made no difference.  I wouldn't be surprised if there's yet another Faith rewatch!  We are currently rewatching BOF now via teleparty.  If you have Netflix, a laptop or desktop and want to join us, you're definitely welcome.  We are watching 1 episode a week.  Speaking of which....

BOF episode 4 weekend is here woo hoo!

cr:  as tagged

• Like 4
  • Love 2