Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

23 hours ago, CarolynH said:

So, who took the pinkvilla quiz on what vlog LMH should film next?  I did and got mukbang video.  I've seen a couple on Facebook.  I don't know that I really want to see LMH eating a large quantity of food.  Take the quiz and let us know what you got.

I got a Day out with Choco.:D.  He is busy with filming ads.

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

@SophieH You called it!  Yay for an IG-finally.  I think he looks super sexy with glasses.

@gtLmh0622 Do you mean we should try to contribute to projects like the other Minoz groups?  If so, we need to be "official".  I think I saw that the Minoz Vancouver recently became official.  I can try to find out how if we're all interested. 

Spoiler

I bought my cousin's daughter a Hangul alphabet mug from Hibiten (she's going to take a course in SK this semester).  I heard that it's nice. If anyone is interested, I have a 10% coupon code that I can share.  PM if interested.  I don't know where the company is based, but I know shipping works in the US.   

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

59 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@SophieH You called it!  Yay for an IG-finally.  I think he looks super sexy with glasses.

@gtLmh0622 Do you mean we should try to contribute to projects like the other Minoz groups?  If so, we need to be "official".  I think I saw that the Minoz Vancouver recently became official.  I can try to find out how if we're all interested. 

Hide contents

I bought my cousin's daughter a Hangul alphabet mug from Hibiten (she's going to take a course in SK this semester).  I heard that it's nice. If anyone is interested, I have a 10% coupon code that I can share.  PM if interested.  I don't know where the company is based, but I know shipping works in the US.   

@CarolynH, were you referring to Hibiten? If so, it's in Japan. Aside from mugs, they also started designing Japanese T-shirts. HIBITEN means “Everyday store”. My friend bought also a mug from them. She ordered it from Amazon. She finds it CUTE. I saw it and it looks well-made.  :7555_attack:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

No, I don't think it must be "official". One of the name on the list "Minoz WinYu", I even thought it's an individual.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

On June 22, Lee Min Ho will turn 34 years of international age. Starting June 15, two spectacular billboards of Lee Min Ho will be seen in popular spots prepared by Minoz Mexico Official - Avenida Reforma and Hamburg Metrobus on Line 1, Mexico City. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/lee-min-ho-en-mexico-minhovallas-cumpleanos-donde-estan-fotos-20210615-0013.html

Lee Min Ho's India fanbase ‘LeeMinHo Lovers India’ worked with ‘Global Minoz’ to raise funds for Covid relief

spacer.png

'Like star, Like fans', the adage holds true for Hallyu superstar and the charismatic Lee Min Ho! Lee Min Ho is one of the biggest stars in the world, and rightfully so. The talented actor is not only a great actor and performer, but he is also a philanthropist and humanitarian. For the unversed, in 2014 Lee Min Ho set up the PROMIZ website, a fund-raising platform to raise awareness and encourage donation for social and humanitarian causes. He has helped victims of the Nepal earthquake in 2015 and made generous donations for World Water Day.

Lee Min Ho's fanbase Minoz have actively participated by organising fundraisers and supporting various causes. Now, his India-based Fanclub 'LeeMinHo Lovers India' has stepped in to collaborate with 'Global Minoz' to raise funds for Covid relief! LeeMinHo Lovers India created a fundraiser where international fans of Lee Min Ho has contributed and raised Rs 67,342 that is USD 921 to Hemkunt Foundation, a non-government organisation that aims to provide humanitarian aid to marginalized sections of society. The countries that have contributed are South Korea, the USA, Japan, Mexico, Indonesia, Russia, Italy, Myanmar, Chile, Argentina and the Philippines. 

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho has recently wrapped his ambitious project 'Pachinko' which is an 8 episode limited series presented by Apple+ TV Series. Lee Min Ho will be taking on the role of Hansu, which by the star's own admission is a "rich and powerful merchant with ties to organized crime.” Pachinko stars Youn Yuh Jung, Jung Eun Chae, Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai and Kaho Minami. The series will drop late 2021 or early 2022.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-hos-india-fanbase-leeminho-lovers-india-worked-global-minoz-raise-funds-covid-relief-778001

What Lee Min Ho Dramas are Available on Viki?

Legend of the Blue Sea
The Heirs
The Great Doctor (Faith)
City Hunter
Personal Taste
I am your Teacher (I am Sam)
Boys Over Flowers

https://www.nacionrex.com/lee-min-ho-dramas-en-viki-series-recomendadas-t202106160001.html

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

Ahead of Lee Min Ho’s birthday, Indian members of ‘Global Minoz’ fanclub raise funds for COVID patients in India--Exclusive!

By - TIMESOFINDIA.COMUpdated: Jun 17, 2021

4oXu28gi?format=jpg&name=900x900

While actor Lee Min Ho’s birthday is only a few days away now, fans have found a perfect way to celebrate the special day. Lee Min Ho's fans aka Minoz from all across the globe, including the Indian fandom ‘LeeMinHo Lovers India’, have actively organised a fundraiser for Covid-19 patients in India.

A collection of $921 USD (Rs 67,342) has been raised and contributed to the Hemkunt Foundation in India, which aims to provide aid to the needy with oxygen supply and medicines amid the pandemic. Apart from India, fans from several different countries including South Korea, the USA, Japan, Mexico, Indonesia, Russia, Italy, Myanmar, Chile, Argentina, and the Philippines have also been a part of this philanthropic project.

The admin of the fandom says, "Minoz is an extended family and it has been proved yet again. We are very grateful to Global Minoz admin Lovely and all international fans for helping India in these tough times. A whole-hearted thanks to each and every one. We assure you that we are there for you whenever needed. Thank you Lee Min Ho for inspiring everyone to help each other".

Earlier, the Indian fandom had marked the 15th debut anniversary of the ‘Legend of the Blue Sea’ actor with a generous donation to Bollywood actor Sonu Sood’s charity foundation. From adopting a panda to sending the actor a coffee truck, Indian fans have always come up with innovative ideas to surprise their idol all the way in Korea.

Meanwhile, talking about Lee Min Ho, the actor will be turning 34 on June 22. On the work front, the actor has now wrapped up filming for his upcoming project ‘Panchinko’ co-starring Youn Yuh Jung, Jung Eun Chae, Jin Ha, and Anna Sawai among many others. In the highly-anticipated drama, he will be seen essaying the role of Hansu, a rich and powerful merchant who has connections with the crime world. It is slated to air later this year or early 2022.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/korean/ahead-of-lee-min-hos-birthday-indian-members-of-global-minoz-fanclub-raise-funds-for-covid-patients-in-india-exclusive/articleshow/83607046.cms

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

• CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko]; Happy 34th Birthday- June 22

Super Fun and Addictive Korean Action Drama, Don't Miss These 7 Titles!

City Hunter

spacer.png

City Hunter, is an action drama genre that stars Lee Min Ho. It tells the story of Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho), who works in the National Communication Network division team at the presidential palace who intends to avenge his father's death.

A complicated conflict over his father's past brings him together with a beautiful bodyguard named Kim Na Na (Park Min Young), who is a member of the state security team. A love story blossomed between them in line with the complexity of the problems that occurred, starting from Yoon Sung's revenge mission, to uncovering corrupt officials.

https://kumparan.com/seleb-update/drama-korea-action-super-seru-dan-bikin-ketagihan-jangan-lewatkan-7-judul-ini-1vxXrI0P0Bw/full

5 Korean Dramas For Beginners And Where You Can Watch These Series

Besides K-pop, Korean series have also become a worldwide entertainment phenomenon. Netflix and Viki have streamed some dramas with Spanish subtitles for fans and beginners

What was your first drama? The South Korean phenomenon has become very popular thanks to K-pop and actors like Lee Min Ho, etc. The Asian series have become an alternative for the entertainment of the fans, these are the recommendations to see Korean dramas for beginners . 

If you are only a fan of Korean idols and don't know where to start, we tell you which stories have been the most popular and which you should see for the first time. 

What is a K-Drama? They are series of 10 to 20 episodes created in South Korea, sometimes starring Korean pop artists or are adaptations of webtoons . 

Korean Dramas For Beginners

1.- Boys Over Flowers

You can watch it on Netflix , it stars Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun. The plot centers on Jan Di, a humble young woman who, thanks to a scholarship, attends an elite school. There she will meet Gu Jun Pyo, the leader of the group known as the F4, the most outstanding and wealthy students of the school who will make her life impossible. This is a classic drama and one of the most famous worldwide. 

https://heraldodemexico.com.mx/espectaculos/2021/6/17/dramas-coreanos-para-principiantes-donde-puedes-ver-estas-series-307766.html

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Which Korean handsome actor looks good in denim? Top 15 best musicians

After the popular "Championship of Ikemen That Fits Suits," the Korean editor of NACO judges handsome actors who look good in denim from their own judgment and biases!

Author: NAKO

Korean actors are different from the formal suits seen at the awards ceremony, and the casual denim style shown on Instagram and at the airport is also eye-catching ... actors who look good in denim rank 1st to 15th places.

d9fcf84a-1ae2-4b91-b9ca-f10584feea65-162

[13th] Lee Min Ho

Outdoor retro denim trim

Lee Min Ho, who starred in the films Boys Above Flowers and Heirs, became very popular not only in Korea, but also in Asia, and is considered one of the four Korean kings.

Minho appeared in front of his fans in denim when he was discharged in April 2019. Tapered, cropped denim is teamed in black, which plays a leading role for a chic, casual look.

Translation from Japanese google

https://www.elle.com/jp/fashion/celebstyle/g36710764/kstar-jeans2021ranking-06/

• Like 2

Guess whos drinking Soju and eating chicken at the same time for the first time.....  Can you believe that.. I am half way the bottle still not drunk but I am sure it's gonna kick in eventually... I finally managed to get hold of non flavored ''fresh Soju bottle'' It is difficult to find it here in London.. I Intend to smash myself with Soju and see where it leads..

I wanna get Kdrama drunk tonight... Hope not I get DWI:joy: For if I do I will send the bills to KES

• Blob 3

10 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

Guess whos drinking Soju and eating chicken at the same time for the first time.....  Can you believe that.. I am half way the bottle still not drunk but I am sure it's gonna kick in eventually... I finally managed to get hold of non flavored ''fresh Soju bottle'' It is difficult to find it here in London.. I Intend to smash myself with Soju and see where it leads..

I wanna get Kdrama drunk tonight... Hope not I get DWI:joy: For if I do I will send the bills to KES

Is the non flavored Soju better than the flavored?  At @willenette's recommendation, I plan to buy the lemon flavored soju next time I'm at Hmart.  I tried a berry (perhaps blueberry?) flavored soju; took me over a month to finish the bottle lol:hwaiting2: I haven't tried Korean beer either.  LMH endorsed Cass beer years ago, maybe I should try that one.

@Mui Mui my favorite sticker is LMH falling in the snow.  Sorry LMH, but it's too darn cute not to like!

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

In Photos: 9 Of Lee Min-ho's Best Looks On- And Off-Screen

These are some of the best looks served by Lee Min-ho, one of Korea's most stunning Hallyu icons.

Korean superstar Lee Min-ho's irresistible charm has captured hearts all around the globe. The actor, who last appeared on TV screens in his blockbuster fantasy drama The King: Eternal Monarch (TKEM), will once again grace our lives as Koh Hansu in the upcoming series Pachinko.

As we all wait for Min-ho's return, Tatler sums up some of his most jaw-dropping looks.

1/9 Berluti Satin Shirt

spacer.png

After Min-ho's military discharge, he made one of his first public appearances in Paris by attending the Berluti Spring/Summer 2020 Menswear fashion show. The star appeared in his Berluti satin shirt covered with a sleek grey trench coat. 

The actor sat at the front row beside his esteemed colleagues in show business Taiwanese actor Eddie Peng and Berluti general manager Antoine Arnault.

2/9Fendi Mock Neck Shirt

spacer.png

For Fendi Men's Fall/Winter 2021 runway show, Min-ho donned a Fendi mock neck shirt underneath a black blazer and a pair of black jogger pants. The look was even made better with his black and beige messenger bag and sneakers. 

3/9 Dior Trench Coat

spacer.png

Min-ho wore a lot of high-end clothes in TKEM and this Dior trench coat is one of them. In the show's third episode, the actor donned a dove grey button-down that he paired with a white polo shirt and beige pants. A real head-turner if you ask me!

4/9 Tag Heuer Timepiece

Spoiler

spacer.png

Min-ho has a way of making his overall look stand out by using accessories. In this scene from TKEM, he was seen wearing Tag Heuer's Monaco Chronographe Calibre 11 Automatique Homme 39mm.

5/9 Raf Simons oversized buttoned cardigan

Spoiler

spacer.png

No one else can look as sleek and handsome as Min-ho even when he's wearing a fuzzy, pink, oversized cardigan from Raf Simons. This buttoned top can easily be paired with palette-muted clothes.

6/9 His outfit at the 35th Golden Disc Awards

Spoiler

spacer.png

Min-ho graced the stage in his sleek black and white tuxedo when he presented the Best Digital Song of the Year at The 35th Golden Disc Awards. Even with the mask covering half his face, the actor still knows how to get everybody's attention!

7/9 Two perfect shades of brown

https://www.instagram.com/actorleeminho/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=cba15e67-f35e-4fc6-afa7-b54b7b02e4d4

Donning brown shades is a fool-proof fashion move that will help you look sleek yet laidback. In this outfit, Min-ho paired his russet jacket with a lighter shade of brown pants. 

8/9 Hermès coat

Spoiler

spacer.png

Min-ho has a habitual liking for monochromatic colours like black. In an episode of TKEM, he was seen wearing a navy blue Hermès coat and a matching black button-down shirt. (Is this what a real, modern king would look like?)

9/9Pink tuxedo

https://www.instagram.com/actorleeminho/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=13bc1f78-547b-4b90-ac1a-e4842ba7561c

Here, Min-ho sports a vibrant pink tuxedo (as if he's not noticeable enough!). The star paired it with a white shirt which gave balance to the whole look. 

https://ph.asiatatler.com/style/in-photos-lee-min-hos-best-looks-on-and-off-screen

• Like 3
  • Blob 3