Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

19 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

ok you are better fan I am a crazy fan ok. 

@leeminhosny, Well, why engage in comparisons and find out who is better? As the girls on the forum rightly noted recently, we are all different and each treat the artist in his own way. Let's just wait for the drought to end and Lee Min Ho breaks the silence.

3 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

@leeminhosny, Well, why engage in comparisons and find out who is better? As the girls on the forum rightly noted recently, we are all different and each treat the artist in his own way. Let's just wait for the drought to end and Lee Min Ho breaks the silence.

So why do you go on "how can you be better fan" lesson? 

30 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

I know what you are saying and you have your point but @leeminhosny and many others, me included just want to see more of his dramas and thus  complain about waiting to hear about a new drama or movie announcements.  They are interested in watching his shows not other actors. For a very popular actor he has relatively little releases compared to others so fans hunger for more. Pachinko may not have a lot of his scenes and that is why we are anxious for another one. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, CallieP said:

I know what you are saying and you have your point but @leeminhosny and many others, me included just want to see more of his dramas and thus  complain about waiting to hear about a new drama or movie announcements.  They are interested in watching his shows not other actors. For a very popular actor he has relatively little releases compared to others so fans hunger for more. Pachinko may not have a lot of his scenes and that is why we are anxious for another one. 

Completely, that means 2021 already completed for us just a drama with 8 eps , we have entered already in May.And we don't know how many his screen time. 

• Like 4

Lee Min Ho chooses Park Bo Young as one of his best friends

Lee-Min-Ho-y-park-bo-young-kpoplat-750x4

Both Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Young are set to celebrate 15 years in the clothing industry by working together on their 2006 premiere drama "Secret Campus".

This is the first collaboration and their projects at a company in which the two celebrities are solid and admire that even the page holds up, to the point that Lee Min Ho himself has called the actress one of his best friends.

Some time ago, during an interview to recall his experiences unrelated to Park Doo Hyun's role on The Secret Campus, Lee Min Ho stated:

I found out about Park Bo Young who is now my two best friends.

-Lee Min Ho

At the same time, the pair of actors seems to have been spinning from year to year for more than ten years, now their union does not seem rare. Porem, in addition to your projects, they are growing a beautiful amizada, which has received many praise for two fans.

On the other hand, Park Bo Young is currently working on his new production as he will be interpreted by Tak Dong Kyung in the upcoming drama Doom at Your Service, while Lee Min Ho, on the other hand, is continuing his performances. ...

Would you like to see Lee Min Ho and Park Bo Young again from the same drama?

Translation from spanish google

https://kpoplat.com/2021/05/07/lee-min-ho-escolhe-park-bo-young-como-um-de-seus-melhores-amigos/amp/

• Like 4

20 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH, ohhh...................aside from alcohol & parsley, I didn't know this not until you said so..... I love cucumbers. In many countries around the world, it forms an essential and much-loved part of a classic salad. Not only him, but in South Korea, there’s a growing movement of people who just can’t stand them. So many idols (one is Taemin) & Lee Min Jung, I read it once hate it, too. But, she has a reason why she doesn't like cucumber. She said that she has digestive problems when she eats cucumbers. So, I'm curious why LMH doesn't like it.  :heart2beat:

Cucumbers were the only vegetable I would eat when I was young.  I didn't know there are a lot of people who don't care for cucumbers.  I think it's the seeds in cucumbers that cause digestive problems in some people.  I now only eat English or Persian cucumbers.  

@nina_mitrokhina  I said it before this is my drama scenario, but PBY as a smart detective and LMH as a maybe dorky or incompetent detective would be funny.  He may look like he would be stronger, but just because PBY is petite doesn't mean she can't get out of trouble.  i think they would be adorable together.

• Like 2

5 K Drama pairings we want to see reunited onscreen, feat Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

spacer.png

These are pairings we have loved on-screen and would love to see them together again! Read on to find out our top 5 picks we want reuniting on-screen.

Every time we watch a K-drama and a pairing on-screen, we believe they are this generation's most eternal on-screen pair and nobody can come close to the magic they can create on-screen together. But that only lasts until we watch our next drama and pretty much feel the same for the new pair. K-drama on-screen pairings are beautiful, magical and make us believe in true love and if fan-fiction and edits are to go by, these actors have the best on-screen chemistry. We pick our top 5 favourite screen pairings, we want reunited on-screen.

1. Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye

Spoiler

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho is one actor who hasn't worked with the same actress again, but if he was to break this rule, we root for his and Park Shin Hye's pairing again. The two Hallyu stars worked together in The Heirs and it has been a long time. It would be nice to see Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye in a nice modern love story, wouldn't it?

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/5-k-drama-pairings-we-want-see-reunited-onscreen-feat-lee-min-ho-and-park-shin-hye-728110

5 K drama pairings we would love to see on screen, feat Lee Min Ho and Song Hye Kyo

We are back with the second edition of 5 fresh K-drama pairings we would love to see next. Read on to find out.

The rising popularity of K-dramas has allowed K-drama creators to explore pairings, they wouldn't otherwise. Over the past couple of years, we have seen brand new pairings we wouldn't otherwise see in a K-drama! We take a look at 5 fresh K-drama pairings we would love to see on our screen next.

1. Lee Min Ho and Song Hye Kyo

Lee Min Ho has confessed that Song Hye Kyo is his celebrity crush on several occasions, and it is only fair that we get to see these gorgeous Hallyu stars on screen together. Both of them are beautiful actors with a tremendous fan-following and it would be nice to see them in a nice mature love story!

Spoiler

spacer.png

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/5-k-drama-pairings-we-would-love-see-screen-feat-lee-min-ho-and-song-hye-kyo-728158

7 K-Dramas Where Fans Were Divided On The OTP

Yes, this feature is here to reignite wars – but peaceful and respectful ones. Love triangles in K-dramas have historically started battles between fans that have lasted years and well into today. They’ve brought out the worst in people, but also their undying love for the team that they have chosen. Here are seven K-dramas where fans were divided on the OTP.

“Heirs” – Choi Young Do vs. Kim Tan

Spoiler

spacer.png

Another K-drama where viewers were divided between the two male leads was in Kim Eun Sook‘s high school romance “Heirs.” Starring Lee Min Ho as Kim Tan and Kim Woo Bin as Choi Young Do, the two chaebols fall in love with a poor girl named Cha Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye). Seeing how much of a kind person Choi Young Do becomes after falling for Eun Sang caused some serious second-lead syndrome as well as a bit of a fan war between the two boys. 

“Boys Over Flowers” – Yoo Ji Hoo vs. Goo Jun Pyo

Spoiler

spacer.png

This classic K-drama is one that arguably started the idea of K-drama fan wars between the two male leads. Once upon a time, over 10 years ago, Goo Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho) and Yoo Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong) came into Geum Jan Di’s (Ku Hye Sun) life as well as ours, and afterwards we were never really the same. Whether it was Goo Jun Pyo’s bad boy charms or Yoo Ji Hoo’s sweet and nurturing ways, it sparked fans to choose between the two and they were pretty passionate about it. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1466307wpp/7-k-dramas-where-fans-were-divided-on-the-otp

Netizens have just compiled a series of photos of male gods in the kitchen in popular Korean movies, who do you want to be the one to cook for you?

Not the scenes of showing off their muscular muscles or showing off their immense charisma, the scenes of Korean male gods that make women fall in love the most are when the oppa go to the kitchen to cook for their loved ones by themselves. Lee Min Ho, ... are all male gods who have been in the kitchen on screen.

spacer.png

"King" Lee Min Ho

https://kenh14.vn/ngat-lim-voi-loat-anh-khi-nam-than-phim-han-vao-bep-the-nay-chi-em-lai-phat-phi-mat-thoi-20210507115721797.chn

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

On 5/7/2021 at 9:19 PM, nina_mitrokhina said:

@desyI don’t understand where you saw the hypocrisy? I sincerely wrote about what I thought, because at the age of 15 I also went through all this - falling in love with an actor, years of fanaticism, sleepless nights, etc. Therefore, I understand and sympathize with other people who have found themselves in a similar situation. Do you know what cured me of my addiction? A personal meeting with an idol - he turned out to be not at all the person I admired. And this bitter experience cured me of my illusions forever.

Believe me, you can sit with your idol close at the same table, look into his eyes, communicate for more than an hour, ask questions and get answers to them. You can even get a goodbye hug, but this does not make you closer to him one iota! For the actor, you will remain only another fan, whose name he will forget as soon as he goes out into the street. And you will not have any "special relationship", this meeting will not change anything either in your life or in his destiny.

@nina_mitrokhina, well-said - very much agree with you.    :hypehype:

• Unamused 1
  • Blob 2

15 years of filming Lee Min Ho after surviving a horrific accident that resulted in a broken thigh bone.

Ant Ngi Rhythm

Lee Min Ho's involvement with the memory of the old great disaster suddenly turned hot again.

Today, May 8, marks the 15th anniversary of actor Lee Min Ho's arrival in the Korean entertainment industry. The hashtag # 15YearsWithLeeMinHo on the social network also quickly reached the top of the trend on Twitter.

Also for this reason, Lee Min Ho's share when he talked about the old accident suddenly became hot again and was discussed by many people.

Remember, in 2006, when he was driving with a group of best friends, the car that Jung Il Woo and Lee Min Ho were in was involved in a serious collision that killed the people in the front seat. Jung Il Woo and Lee Min Ho are the only survivors hospitalized for several months and suffering the consequences to this day.

At the time, Lee Min Ho suffered fractures in his thighs and ankles. The injury was so severe that the doctor was extremely worried and it was difficult to confirm anything positive for Lee Min Ho in the future.

tumblrn65bcqptem1stya6vo3500-16204641820

16166903695081101167676-1620464135986209

Lee Min Ho and Jung Il Woo's car accident scene.

Speaking with Sina about a past accident, Lee Min Ho once confessed, “After the car accident, I used my left foot more to do normal things in life, including scenes. Dramas and films 20 is the most beautiful and interesting age for most people, but I'm 20 years old not so lucky. "

It can be seen that in order to overcome this shocking shock, Lee Min Ho had to go through extremely painful days in order to be reborn and regain the glory that is today.

Lee Min Ho is known to be returning in 2021 with a new TV show called Pachinko. In the film, Lee Min Ho will play Hansu, a man with a mysterious life and an organized crime businessman who gets caught up in a nefarious love affair with many serious consequences. With a budget for the production of "Pachinko" up to $ 130 million, this film is also one of the top most expensive TV projects.

00638hfrgy1g7ectakso3j30np0zktaz-1569601

The film is expected to air later this year.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://m.afamily.vn/tron-15-nam-dong-phim-chia-se-cua-lee-min-ho-ve-vu-tai-nan-kinh-hoang-dap-nat-xuong-dui-bat-ngo-hot-tro-lai-20210508160204327.chn

• Like 2

5 K drama pairings we would love to see on screen, feat Lee Min Ho and Song Hye Kyo

We are back with the second edition of 5 fresh K-drama pairings we would love to see next. Read on to find out.

Written By Anwaya Mane

May 8, 2021

lee_min_ho_news1_main12.jpg?itok=c-FpZSi

Actor Lee Min-ho is waving at an autograph event held at a cosmetics store in Myeong-dong Actor Lee Min-ho is waving at an autograph event held at a cosmetics store in Myeong-dong (Pic Credit -News1).

The rising popularity of K-dramas has allowed K-drama creators to explore pairings, they wouldn't otherwise. Over the past couple of years, we have seen brand new pairings we wouldn't otherwise see in a K-drama! Cha Eun Woo and Moon Ga Young in True Beauty, Song Joong Ki and Jeon Yeo Bin in Vincenzo and some more that are confirmed to work in the future like Ahn Hyo Seop and Kim Se Jeong in Office Blind Date and Kim Seon Ho and Shin Min Ah in The Seashore Village Chachacha! We take a look at 5 fresh K-drama pairings we would love to see on our screen next.

1. Lee Min Ho and Song Hye Kyo

lee_min_ho-song_kye_kyo-news1.jpg?itok=E

Lee Min Ho has confessed that Song Hye Kyo is his celebrity crush on several occasions, and it is only fair that we get to see these gorgeous Hallyu stars on screen together. Both of them are beautiful actors with a tremendous fan-following and it would be nice to see them in a nice mature love story!.. 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/5-k-drama-pairings-we-would-love-see-screen-feat-lee-min-ho-and-song-hye-kyo-728158

• Love 1

EVENT! well, 15 years debut anniversary!!! isn't that special?! let us celebrate it with style! 

:yaaa:

we have a poll set up for you -- select your choices. 

on monday, 10th May, we are going to have a little celebration soompi style! posting the party directions today (sunday) so that you have time to prepare for tomorrow (monday). :)

on monday, post any one of these:

1. your favourite pic of LMH! and a picture from where you are from. it can be a landmark, a dish, a tree, a scenery. something that showcases how diverse our soompi fans are. :) 

2. if you have photoshop skills, create a postcard! smash your favourite pic of LMH along with a pic of where you are from and add a funny question -- what would you ask if you met him for 10 seconds and were allowed to ask anything? 

3. your favourite CF of LMH -- something that cracks you up or just moves you

4. your favourite song that makes you think of LMH - it can be OST from one of his dramas or just any song -- explain what is about this song. 

along with that, you have to post a dish! what is a celebration without food right? so share your favourite dishes that you would celebrate together at a fan party. cakes? (photoshop LMH on it! hahahhahah). you can bring drinks too. make it festive. it is all your day! it is a garden party! do you know what you will be wearing? are you excited? lets have fun!!!! 

garden-party-outdoor-table-getty-6734711 

re: @CarolynH @Sleepy Owl, @partyon ....

• Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Dear Oppa: American fan thanks Lee Min Ho for guiding him through pandemic; Gushes over his work in The Heirs

In today's edition of Dear Oppa, Carmen Amaro from the USA writes a sweet and heartwarming note to the South Korean actor Lee Min Ho. Scroll down to read the heartfelt note.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk 1477 reads  Mumbai Published: May 9, 2021

dear_oppa_american_fan_thanks_lee_min_ho

Dear Oppa: American fan thanks Lee Min Ho for guiding him through pandemic; Gushes over his work in The Heirs

Over the past few weeks, some endearing letters have made their way to our inbox. From letters for Start-Up star Kim Seon Ho to letters to pop band BTS, EXO and TXT, our inbox has been full of love. Now we’ve also received a letter for the multi-talented South Korean actor Lee Min Ho. A fan from the USA named Carmen Amaro has reached out to the actor via our Dear Oppa segment.

I want to begin by saying thank you to so many great actors who star in the Kdramas

Making our days so much better by watching them. My favourite actor is Lee Min Ho and I really want to express to him how happy he makes me every time I see one of his dramas he certainly is a talented and handsome actor. Thru this pandemic and me being sick with covid at home I had nothing to do and look forward to with the uncertainty of when would I be back to normal from this horrible virus. However, I discovered him in Netflix watching The Heirs and I was hooked. Ever since then I have bought his other series and being home has not been so horrible anymore I actually look forward to watching his series each day.  He is amazing and I would really wish for him to know how much he has helped me during this pandemic with covid. Lee Min Ho I wish I could thank you personally one day for keeping me sane thru such a difficult time…You make me smile. Wishing you all the best so we can continue to love your series…Adorable Man.

Sincerely

Carmen Amaro

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-american-fan-thanks-lee-min-ho-guiding-him-through-pandemic-gushes-over-his-work-heirs-730858

• Like 1
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

@desy ma friend, if you can’t understand what I mean by “his life, his choice” then I can’t help you there. 

That’s true, it is won bin’s business. You stan actor Lee Min Ho so why keep bringing up other actors? You claim they are his competition? Are they HIS competition or are they YOUR competition? Lmh has never expressed or shown any signs that his fellow actors are his competition. As far as I’m concerned, this so called competition is a narrative made up by fans. 

Again, I stand by what I said. It’s his life and his choice. If he ends up dating her, would I be happy? Yes. If he ends up dating someone else, would I be happy? Yes. I’ve always said I shipped him with happiness. If he’s happy being by himself, I’m happy for him. 

I’m not going to speak for you. If he ends up dating her, would you be happy? Or is this another one of his choices that you want to dictate? 

Why do you think me saying I have been his fan for awhile now has anything to do with you? Sorry but it’s not about you at all. I’m simply saying I have followed his journey for awhile now and have come to support him in both his acting career and his personal life and would love to see lmh, not as an actor but as a person, live well. What does that have anything to do with asserting superiority over you? This isn’t about you. 

I really don’t care, too, whether you believe I have been a fan for long or not. Isn’t it YOU who wants to assert superiority over fans who also love MinEun? I don’t see how that makes you more a fan than I am or how that makes your opinion better. 

I’m confused at what you’re trying to say there. I believe you mean how is wanting him to work hard jeopardizing his personal life? Or how is living his personal life preventing him from acting? Again, it’s his choice. His priorities may be different from what you want. 

You’re missing my whole point entirely. We will never know the reason why he hasn’t returned but there are plenty of things that could be stopping him. Ideally, we all would love to see him return but if he chooses to take a break, I won’t be angry at him. He could be tied down to a contract with Apple to not release anything until Pachinko, he could be reviewing scripts and not like any (yes, that is very possible even after 1 year), he could just want to take this time and spend it with his family. Who are we to dictate how he should spend his time? 

FYI, I responded because you said this is for the people who are defending him. I’m defending him so I can’t help but respond. 

If you want to express your opinion openly then expect that I can also express my opinion openly. It’s not what you expressed but the way you expressed it. It’s clear to me you wanted to stir up problems with others on here, which is definitely uncalled for. 

Nice to see you again @heretorant and we’re back again in soompi from hibernation  just to check how things are. It’s been a year since tkem (can you believe it’s a year since then?)

and now it’s back to countdown again for  pachinko! 

@desy heretorant means well. That we know of I’m sure.  Hehe 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

Happy 15th debut Anniversary to the only Oppa I stan in this whole world!! The most talented, hard working, humble, kindest, sweetest, most handsome, and to someone who cares and loves his fans from the bottom of his heart!!! Thank you Oppa!! :heart::heart::fullofhearts: Your smile and happiness brings joy in Minoz life!! always and forever support you!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 7