Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

11 hours ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

I watched a lot of KDramas this year.. the most I've ever watched and this scene was definitely one of the most memorable scenes of the year.. actually this entire episode from TKEM.

Btw are any of the other TKEM actors attending the SBS awards? Do you'll know? I hope they all get a few awards. 

@Edgar Pordwed, so far, the confirmed that I know is Lee Min Ho to attend this event. No idea about other cast, though. I hope they will be present. I also hope they could get some awards. Wait & see............. :blush: But, I'm excited to see LMH on this event again. Hahaha - One fact about hosting SBS (KBS, and MBC) Drama Awards: the actress or actor who host the show will win an award - IDK if this still applies this time. "Backstreet Rookie is also a nice & good drama. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

13 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Maybe he might update his IG when he go to hair salon a little later 

It's going to be his #200 post, so maybe he will wait for something more meaningful? Another photo with TKEM cast? With the awards he will win? 

Let's wait and see 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Year Ender 2020: Korean stars dazzle people around the world

Here's a list of the who's who among the stars

Singapore — South Korea is filled with beautiful people, and it is especially so for those in show business. From actors to singers, here are some of the most good-looking individuals that have caught our eyes. Not only do they look good, they are also talented.

Read on to find out who made the list.

actorleeminho.png

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho is a South Korean actor, singer and model. He became famous after appearing in Boys Over Flowers as the lead role Gu Jun-pyo. The role earned him the Best New Actor award at the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards. Other notable lead roles in television series include Personal Taste, City Hunter, The Heirs, Legend of the Blue Sea and The King: Eternal Monarch. Lee Min Ho also appeared in the films Gangnam Blues, Bounty Hunters and mini-romance-web-series Line Romance.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://theindependent.sg/year-ender-2020-korean-stars-dazzle-people-around-the-world/

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

12 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

It's going to be his #200 post, so maybe he will wait for something more meaningful? Another photo with TKEM cast? With the awards he will win? 

Let's wait and see 

Omg his #200 post, I’m so looking forwards to him posting on ig

it could be group picture or a mirror selfie. But we don’t know if other TKEM cast will attend or not

so excited already :highonflowers:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Who is watching? Still waiting 

there is commercials 

2 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I am ready! Seven minutes! I am watching it on aqstream.com sbs 4

Mine is stream 2 :rickroll:

It’s starting

omg 

Old dramas LOLll

Start the red carpet pls 

MCs are talking too much lol 

I wanna see Min Ho 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I think we will only see him when he goes to stage to receive an award. No backstage cam :tears:

I think ceremony finishes soon 

they started right away giving awards 

They better prepare some comfortable chair for our Oppa to sit on 

No filming in the waiting room

• Like 2