Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I am active on TW. if time permit I will add here too but I am so stressful while watching,:tears: maybe I can't catch up here , I will try again 

It’s okay! We all will be stressed. :bawling: I think when ceremony starts, our eyes will be looking for LMH and when awards are presented, we will be so closely watching. I don’t know where to update, either here or Twitter. I will be here because I know Minoz will be here waiting for us like @Min2206, I will also try to share tweets here so everyone can catch up. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

11 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

Good morning, chingus! Happy New year eve to everyone!! Let's start getting ready for our tuxed Lee Min Ho!! 

Morning @Missprincesa 

6 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

“ in 2021, I will tell you more good news, so don’t get sick” Lee Min Ho

@Nikaa94  LMH must be busy filming.   So good to hear his voice.   Only in 2021, we get to hear more ? ! :dissapointed_relieved:   Luckily we have this SBS awards tonight 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

Just now, Min2206 said:

Morning @Missprincesa 

@Nikaa94  LMH must be busy filming.   So good to hear his voice.   Only in 2021 ? ! :dissapointed_relieved:

soon we will enter 2021 :approves:  don’t worry min! LMH’s voice is so soothing

LMH himself said he will give us more good news :highonflowers:

that’s all we need 

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

Omo omo please give us so many good news:issohappy:

Yessssss :highonflowers::gangnamstyle:

Our drought is officially over with these recent LMH Twitter updates 

we will get a lot of content in ceremony too

omg can’t wait :fullofhearts:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Sooooooooo :relieved:  Mr Lee! Minoz will be waiting for more good news starting January 1, 2021 

:rickroll:  

How does he know he will give us more good news in 2021? It means he already has chosen his next project :shaq:  

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Omo KBS award red carpet has already started I am so exciting :sweat_smile::criesariver:

Really what about sbs? 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, leeminhosny said:

SBS official Naver Channel said 9:00 PM but I don't know it is red carpet or ceremony 

Oh, okay we have to check and make sure to not miss it 

Only 2 hours from now

My heart is beatinggggg fast 

• Like 4

Actor Lee Minho showed his kind and thoughtful gesture to help abused children.  On December 31, Lee Minho's management agency MYM shared news regarding the actor.  The agency revealed that Lee Minho donated 50 million won (approximately 46,000 dollars) to three different humanitarian and development organizations back on December 28.  The three are organizations that specialize in aiding disadvantaged children and adolescents in Korea. 

According to the agency, Lee Minho has taken his interest in issues about child abuse for a long time.  Recently, he came across the fact that children are more exposed to physical violence in the home as families are spending more time at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic. After finding out about it, Lee Minho immediately decided he wanted to help those children in desperate need. 

The organizations stated that Lee Minho's donation will be used to provide psychological treatment to children who are victims of abuse.  In addition to this, they are planning on providing sessions to improve the relationship between family members to those needed homes.  Upon hearing the news, the public has been giving positive responses on Lee Minho's charitable move. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2