Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

26 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Ok, I will try. But what if it doesn’t work when ceremony starts :criesariver:I will have to follow updates on Twitter and here

Omg

there Is this Naver link but not available in my country 

why??  Sbs always does this, ahhhhhhhh

https://tv.naver.com/l/64522

Why not available? Doesn’t SBS know how massive LMH’s international fans are??
why they do this?? TKEM videos during Its air time also weren’t available in other countries. :cries:

@Nikaa94don't worry, we will find a way. The link provided by @leeminhosny(thanks again) doesn't work on my phone because Flash issues, so I tried with my mother computer (mine is in my house, but I am spending the holidays with my parents) and now it is not working, but I will try tomorrow in the time of the awards to check.

Another option: SBS website doesn't show its contents in Spain, so I downloaded a free vpn (again in my mother's computer :joy:) and changed my location to South Korea. 

We have tomorrow to make test, so don't worry! We will make it. 

The best one I think is the link provided by @leeminhosny, because of the chat. I guess for non Korean speakers it will be useful to know what are they saying. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

@Nikaa94don't worry, we will find a way. The link provided by @leeminhosny(thanks again) doesn't work on my phone because Flash issues, so I tried with my mother computer (mine is in my house, but I am spending the holidays with my parents) and now it is not working, but I will try tomorrow in the time of the awards to check.

Another option: SBS website doesn't show its contents in Spain, so I downloaded a free vpn (again in my mother's computer :joy:) and changed my location to South Korea. 

We have tomorrow to make test, so don't worry! We will make it. 

The best one I think is the link provided by @leeminhosny, because of the chat. I guess for non Korean speakers it will be useful to know what are they saying. 

I watched Heirs, Legend and The King this site living and Award shows, @Nikaa94 still 2 days , it works sometimes , doesn2t sometimes , try other links , maybe Youtube link can be and we can find other links +  you can use VPN for Naver tv

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I watched Heirs, Legend and The King this site living and Award shows, @Nikaa94 still 2 days , it works sometimes , doesn2t sometimes , try other links , maybe Youtube link can be and we can find other links +  you can use VPN for Naver tv

Thanks 

I will try to find a away, if not will follow news on Twitter.

everyone pls take a screenshot of LMH if you get to see it live, I will be here In thread and waiting :sad1:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

How about blond hair for LMH’s next drama? :lol: I wanna see him with blond hair, like really blond hair. It will be refreshing and new! :approves: His latest hair style, Min Ho last IG update, but blonde. Honestly, LMH’s visual is so strong and good that he can pull off any hair color and hair style. 

I want him to go with a much lighter hair color than Lee Gon’s , even lighter than Kim Tan’s 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

49 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

How about blond hair for LMH’s next drama? :lol: I wanna see him with blond hair, like really blond hair. It will be refreshing and new! :approves: His latest hair style, Min Ho last IG update, but blonde. Honestly, LMH’s visual is so strong and good that he can pull off any hair color and hair style. 

I want him to go with a much lighter hair color than Lee Gon’s , even lighter than Kim Tan’s 

I just answered you on twitter :Megalol:

• LOL 3

10 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I just answered you on twitter :Megalol:

omggg really? Is that you missprincesaaaaaa :lol:  

thanks for creating engagement for my post, :heart1:I was happy I saw a reply :Ohboy3:

by the way, you are so pretty and you have light hair color :lol: but not very light :D 

• LOL 3

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

omggg really? Is that you missprincesaaaaaa :lol:  

thanks for creating engagement for my post, :heart1:I was happy I saw a reply :Ohboy3:

by the way, you are so pretty and you have light hair color :lol: but not very light :D 

It's not my natural color :joy:

Thank you very much! :7555_attack:

I saw first your post there and that is why I answered there. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Missprincesa said:

It's not my natural color :joy:

Thank you very much! :7555_attack:

I saw first your post there and that is why I answered there. 

oh really? It looks natural on you though, I think it suits you well. Keep it! You will look good if you go blonde too :heart1: but I don’t think you like blonde :D 

I’m so curious to see Min Ho style and suit on Thursday, omgggg :highonflowers:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

oh really? It looks natural on you though, I think it suits you well. Keep it! You will look good if you go blonde too :heart1: but I don’t think you like blonde :D 

I’m so curious to see Min Ho style and suit on Thursday, omgggg :highonflowers:

My natural hair is dark brown but I have tried a lot of colours, including blonde, pink, blue, black or red. :joy:

I am curious too about LMH style this Thursday. I really liked the blue suit he wore for 2013 awards and how his hair was styled then. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

My natural hair is dark brown but I have tried a lot of colours, including blonde, pink, blue, black or red. :joy:

I am curious too about LMH style this Thursday. I really liked the blue suit he wore for 2013 awards and how his hair was styled then. 

Omg I loveee that blue suit too, his whole looks and style in 2013 was like prince and Heirs. Since the concept of his drama was about heirs, his style matched Kim Tan style :approves:

wow, u even tried red :) ohhh I wanna see LMH go dark red. He will look so attractive with dark red hair color. Or color of wine :highonflowers:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg I loveee that blue suit too, his whole looks and style in 2013 was like prince and Heirs. Since the concept of his drama was about heirs, his style matched Kim Tan style 

wow, u even tried red :) ohhh I wanna see LMH go dark red. He will look so attractive with dark red hair color. Or color of wine 

I like the 2013 suit too.  I didn't realize until much later, that there was a pattern.  Since it was subtle, it was fine.  Nothing will top the 2016 award-just total overall look.  But maybe he'll surprise me this year by looking even more handsome--if that's possible.:o

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Thanks for information 

but I couldn’t find a link, can u pls explain how to get the link? I see a tweet but no link 

the other link aqstream didn’t work for me

What should I do?

I just tried on my pad.

https://aqstream.com/kor/sbs/SBS-Stream-4

Above link didn't work and show "This stream requires Flash Player. Please check the menu for alternative streams." So I checked the menu and changed to

https://aqstream.com/kor/sbs/SBS-Stream-2

It worked, even worked on my computer.

Now I really don't remember I watched "The King" by which link, but definitely was aqstream.

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

21 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I just tried on my pad.

https://aqstream.com/kor/sbs/SBS-Stream-4

Above link didn't work and show "This stream requires Flash Player. Please check the menu for alternative streams." So I checked the menu and changed to

https://aqstream.com/kor/sbs/SBS-Stream-2

It worked, even worked on my computer.

Now I really don't remember I watched "The King" by which link, but definitely was aqstream.

I checked the second one too but that one also says it requires flash player :sad1: my luck!! :( 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I checked the second one too but that one also says it requires flash player :sad1: my luck!! :( 

Yes, I tried it on my 2 computers (1 Win XP and another Win10), it worked on my old Win XP but didn't work on Win10.  And Adobe said they will not support Flash Player from 2021, so can't activate Flash Player on Win 10. Fortunately my Win XP and my pad are so old to run Flash Player normally.  :joy:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Thanks for information 

but I couldn’t find a link, can u pls explain how to get the link? I see a tweet but no link 

the other link aqstream didn’t work for me

What should I do?

@Nikaa94, sorry but even myself is having a hard time accessing the links. In the meantime, just hold on - in case I would know other links I will tell you. Last year, I've tried this link for 2019 SBS Drama Awards. :facepalm:

https://ustream.to/stream?id=sbs-kr&token=739-876-325-d84-024-6bc-75e-84e-8db-480-bc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, sorry but even myself is having a hard time accessing the links. In the meantime, just hold on - in case I would know other links I will tell you. Last year, I've tried this link for 2019 SBS Drama Awards. :facepalm:

https://ustream.to/stream?id=sbs-kr&token=739-876-325-d84-024-6bc-75e-84e-8db-480-bc

Thank you! :heart1:

I just used the link @gtLmh0622 shared with old android device and also iPad. It worked. I think you should try with different device and see which one works. 

===============

Minoz,

i can watch sbs live, :highonflowers: I felt down when I thought i wouldn’t be able to see our Oppa live 

try different links in that website with different devices, and one will work :approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

Is LMH going to walk on red carpet with mask on? Pls nooooooo 

Our two weeks drought will be over on Thursday! :evilelmo: 

How lucky we are to end 2020 beautifully and enter 2021 with Lee Min Ho 

I feel the luckiest Minoz :highonflowers:

• Like 7