Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

hello guys. how are you? I haven't been here in a while. i hope you all are in good health. Merry Christmas for those of you who celebrate it. 2 more days for the SBS award, I hope he comes. I miss him on the red carpet, wearing a suit and receiving awards, especially when he speaks. we don't even get an interview from him after TKEM. I also wanted a new episode of his movielog in dec 31 and "new casting news" as a new year gift. am i asking too much? haha lol. I also saw someone wrote that his/her desire to casting news on dec 31, it looks impossible and delusional but I can feel how much he/she is thirsty for another work from LMH. but we all do, imagine if he did 1 drama and 1 film every year, wow perfect! I hate this corona, because he can't see his fans closer. I hope that next year he can see his Minoz more closely. I also want to see him again >< Have a good day you all! stay safe & healthy!

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

14 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hi @Nikaa94  I like him in City Hunter too - lots of action in it.

Haha! Let @backstreetboysfan finishes the Faith first ... :D

hi miniii :Ohboy3:

yea city hunter is so cool! 

ok, finish Faith first :lol::heart1:

2 more days, hope this loooooong drought will be over soon. We haven’t got any update from him for a while. Hope LMH drops new project bomb :evilelmo:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

yes new project as he should nika ><

9 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

hi miniii :Ohboy3:

yea city hunter is so cool! 

ok, finish Faith first :lol::heart1:

2 more days, hope this loooooong drought will be over soon. We haven’t got any update from him for a while. Hope LMH drops new project bomb :evilelmo:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, inatana said:

yes new project as he should nika ><

we think LMH is done filming pachinko, why not take another project soon? :lol: pachinko only 8 episodes and I doubt LMH considers pachinko as his major come back post TKEM. We need 1 more project! Just one more :lol: pachinko and the other one will be both his major comes back then :approves:

God please accept our prayers! :Please:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Intisar G said:

And I heard also that in some drama the live broadcasting help the producers to adjust some scenes or episodes based on the reviews whether good or bad. If the airing drama is a hit, the stress and fatigue from the live broadcasting can be tempered by the high rating. But if the drama has low rating and not loved by the audience, the stress and all those bad comment can burden the actors and the staff together. 

@Intisar G, yes, that's true. It has become a habit to continually edit the script to optimize ratings. Despite the lack of sleep the cast are able to keep going for the sake of ratings. Ratings bring along recognition, and recognition is directly associated with CF contracts. For some, this could be a sufficiently sweet reward for lost sleep. That’s why, most K-actors and actresses often complain about their harsh filming environment. The majority of K-dramas are produced in what has been called a “semi-live show” format, with episodes being scripted, shot and edited mere days before their airing -- practices undoubtedly alien to other countries where entire seasons are produced a few months to a year before their broadcast. So far, "live-shot" dramas have prevailed in South Korea now where shooting and editing continue until even a few minutes before the episode is to be aired. And yes, very right you are - the reasons behind the tight K-shooting schedule lie in the desired flexibility to respond to viewer feedback. Because the process of shooting and airing simultaneously allows writers to change storylines according to viewer preferences, it ultimately results in better ratings and profits for the show. It has been regarded as one of the strong points of K-dramas that have led the Korean wave throughout Asia for a decade, because script writers and producers can receive real-time feedback from viewers and change the plot to meet their demands and preferences. There are certain benefits that can come from the energy of real-time production but it always ends up sacrificing quality. And quality is what lasts. Early filming has been unwelcomed by local filmmakers as it is risky to secure broadcasting time and cast star actors and costs a lot. Since the majority of the budget is swallowed up by the star leads the company does everything to speed up shooting. K-dramas usually don’t have pre-written, full scripts. They have a basic plot and dialogue worked out but it can all change last minute. As what I've said, in the ratings war, producers tend to watch the audience’s reactions. If needed, the script will be modified, or even completely re-written. This places actors into a tough situation, as more often than not they would receive pages from a script a couple of hours or even minutes before shooting, while their hair or make-up is being done. Lesser-known actors and extras have even harsher conditions, because aside from not always getting paid properly (or paid at all) they need to cover their own medical bills in case they get hurt on location. South Korea is certainly not alone in the extremes that it will go to for ratings. The rating contributes to the sponsor. That's the entertainment industry for you, wherever you are. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@Intisar G, yes, that's true. It has become a habit to continually edit the script to optimize ratings. Despite the lack of sleep the cast are able to keep going for the sake of ratings. Ratings bring along recognition, and recognition is directly associated with CF contracts. For some, this could be a sufficiently sweet reward for lost sleep. That’s why, most K-actors and actresses often complain about their harsh filming environment. The majority of K-dramas are produced in what has been called a “semi-live show” format, with episodes being scripted, shot and edited mere days before their airing -- practices undoubtedly alien to other countries where entire seasons are produced a few months to a year before their broadcast. So far, "live-shot" dramas have prevailed in South Korea now where shooting and editing continue until even a few minutes before the episode is to be aired. And yes, very right you are - the reasons behind the tight K-shooting schedule lie in the desired flexibility to respond to viewer feedback. Because the process of shooting and airing simultaneously allows writers to change storylines according to viewer preferences, it ultimately results in better ratings and profits for the show. It has been regarded as one of the strong points of K-dramas that have led the Korean wave throughout Asia for a decade, because script writers and producers can receive real-time feedback from viewers and change the plot to meet their demands and preferences. There are certain benefits that can come from the energy of real-time production but it always ends up sacrificing quality. And quality is what lasts. Early filming has been unwelcomed by local filmmakers as it is risky to secure broadcasting time and cast star actors and costs a lot. Since the majority of the budget is swallowed up by the star leads the company does everything to speed up shooting. K-dramas usually don’t have pre-written, full scripts. They have a basic plot and dialogue worked out but it can all change last minute. As what I've said, in the ratings war, producers tend to watch the audience’s reactions. If needed, the script will be modified, or even completely re-written. This places actors into a tough situation, as more often than not they would receive pages from a script a couple of hours or even minutes before shooting, while their hair or make-up is being done. Lesser-known actors and extras have even harsher conditions, because aside from not always getting paid properly (or paid at all) they need to cover their own medical bills in case they get hurt on location. South Korea is certainly not alone in the extremes that it will go to for ratings. The rating contributes to the sponsor. That's the entertainment industry for you, wherever you are. :blush:

imo pre-produced dramas are better in quality, the writers just have to know what they are doing and develop a solid script. actors shouldn't have to go through all this stress for ratings and also there will surely be criticism in any works but when it gets too much that's when viewership starts to decrease so it's left to the scriptwriters and directors to be able to deliver a fantastic job if they wanna stop going through the stress of live filming kdramas. I'm not even in support of that because it's like the audience is controlling the writer and the writer is no longer telling viewers a story but listening to the audience, so then what's the point?! it's better to write a fanfic. korean industry is really no joke

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

Omg omg:evilelmo::2540_meh:

34 minutes ago, Intisar G said:

@Nikaa94 Wake up goood news

LMH will attend SBSDA. It's confirmed. YAY:rickroll:

yesss thanks for calling :rickroll:

what a great news 

only 2 days left, our drought will be overrrrrrrrrr, yasssssss

Min Ho oppaaaa, can’t believe we will see him in only 2 days from now. :criesariver:

=====

His hairstyle, his suit, him walking on red carpet, him moving, talking, waving, his smile, :criesariver:  omg

our baby Min Ho, we get to see him on red carpet after 4 years :criesariver:

so many pictures will come out, God!!! Thank you! 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

Really interesting "10 Korean Dramas" handpicked by the Korean team Dora Chasing.

YAVXOCA-1200.jpg

I wonder if all the dramas starring Lee Min Ho in The Legend of the Blue Sea are "hits" !? Personally, I love the rice and fantasy that are typical of Korean dramas, but when I heard about the love between mermaids and humans, I honestly thought it would be cheap. However, the moment I saw the first episode, I was in dogeze in my head. I will never forget the day my heart was so thrilled with a stunning beauty that far exceeded my expectations!

I think he has the subtle acting skills of Jung Ji Hyun who plays the mermaid, but she really looks like a gorgeous mermaid swimming in the sea. Moreover, the work was inspired by a collection of stories that have been passed down from ancient times in Korea, and the "connection" between the Korean dynasty and the present is the key to the story!

You can also enjoy the style of historical drama. I also love the fact that the genius con artist Ho Joon Jae (Lee Min Ho) cannot leave a mermaid who cannot speak, let alone understand human language, and end up taking care of her. I think this is a drama that involves not only fans but people of all ages as well as budding Korean dramas. Currently available on Netflix from December. It will be available to watch at the CS Satellite Theater from January 2021! (Editor K)

Angkor will begin streaming on January 29, 2021 (Friday) at CS Satellite Theater!
On weekdays from 5:00 * 2 episodes of continuous broadcast
STUDIO DRAGON CORPORATION

https://spur.hpplus.jp/culture/topics/202012/27/YIdgYXA/gallery/

8 Best Drama Couples 2020

One thing that can either ruin or uplift the drama is the main couple. Sometimes, no matter how unusual the plot is, a spark simply does not slip between the main actors. Fortunately, 2020 did not disappoint us and presented us with some iconic couples. In no particular order, we present to you the couples that captured the hearts of viewers this year.

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun in The King: Eternal Monarch

Lee Min Ho finally returned to the screen with Kim Go Eun, and the pair immediately captured the hearts of viewers. The drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" tells the story of the most charming Emperor Lee Gong (Lee Min Ho), who travels from the Kingdom of Korea to the parallel world of the Republic of Korea. There, the muzhina meets the smart detective Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun), who reminds him of the person who saved his life 25 years ago.

kim-go-eun-lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-m

kim-go-eun-lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-m

Lee Gong and Tae Eul's relationship is a whirlwind. Both create dramatic and passionate scenes when they throw themselves into the arms of their beloved along with other romantic scenes in the drama. Although the project did not perform as well in Korea as expected, the pair still managed to attract the attention of many viewers around the world.

https://www.yesasia.ru/article/912318

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Where can we watch sbs DA LIVE??? 

I had links I watched 2013 and 2016 awards living , ( but ceremonies are so looong , they take 4-5 hours :tears: and this year SBS has so many drama with high rating probably again at least it will take 5 hours ) but now these links don't work I work to find links I hope we can find working links

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, Min2206 said:

@leeminhosny Thank you for the good news!  Finally we get to see him on red carpet / stage.  Thanks to you too @Intisar G

Can see @Nikaa94 is wiggling happily there .. so am I  ... :doggie:

yessss wiggling!! 

I’m so happy I wanna cry :criesariver: we will see LMH in a suit, omg oppa

Just now, leeminhosny said:

I had links I watched 2013 and 2016 awards living , ( but ceremonies are so looong , they take 4-5 hours :tears: and this year SBS has so many drama with high rating probably again at least it will take 5 hours ) but now these links don't work I work to find links I hope we can find working links

Omg 5 hours?? That’s too long.. ahhh sbs  :///

I only wanna see our Oppa, don’t care about the rest!! 

hope we can find links to watch it! Thanks! I wish we could see on YouTube 

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Ohh @leeminhosny when you do get it, please do share here .. . kamsahamnida :Please:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1