Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LMH's release of Epi 2 appears alright to me.   Grateful that we get a glimpse of what he does, i guess not everyday, at least he's willing to share but WHY do I see a few twitters saying that they feel sad seeing this episode.  We know celebrities can't have a normal life like us, walking as freely as they wish.  Freedom is one thing they have to sacrifice for price of fame.  

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

LMH's release of Epi 2 appears alright to me.   Grateful that we get a glimpse of what he does, i guess not everyday, at least he's willing to share but WHY do I see a few twitters saying that they feel sad seeing this episode.  We know celebrities can't have a normal life like us, walking as freely as they wish.  Freedom is one thing they have to sacrifice for price of fame.  

Thank you for sharing and translating their interactions. They are indeed dorky and that make them more relatable. 

For me it is indeed sad that being extremely famous comes with him renouncing to do such normal things as taking a stroll whenever he feels like that. It must be exhausting and tiring, but he always seems to be so happy and grateful to his fans that I firmly believe that he is really mentally strong, and that deserves my respect. 

By the way, once more I missed all the fun! I wasn't expecting him to upload chapter 2 so soon. 

:wow1:

(I have been looking forward to use that emoji since I arrived in soompi) 

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 3

https://singaporenewslive.com/lee-min-ho-launches-youtube-channel-fans-are-crazy-about-tkem-actors-movie-log-video/29175/

Lee Min Ho launches YouTube channel, fans are crazy about TKEM actor’s movie log video

lee-min-ho.jpg?w=780&resize=780,&ssl=1

The King, starring Lee Min Ho: The Eternal Lord is a month away from the premiere
King Eternal Monarch Actor Lee Min Ho has decided to dominate the world of social media. Lee Min Ho is currently Korea’s No. 1 actor on social media followers. The actor with the highest followers on Instagram and Facebook has launched an official channel to enter another popular media, YouTube.

Lee Min Ho has launched his official YouTube channel “lee minho films”.

Facebook / Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho remained faithful to the title and posted a video of what looks like a summary of his journey in the entertainment industry.The first movie log showed a cutout of Lee Min Ho’s drama Boys Over Flowers In recent dramas King Eternal Monarch Including his movie.
The video also included a montage in which he attended various awards ceremonies. The first video released on October 31st certainly gives a summary of his journey in the world of Kdramas and cinema.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amGBq6fmneY

A glimpse of Lee Min Ho’s “Common Man Life”

Lee Min Ho posted the second movie log on November 1st. This video gives a glimpse of his life as a commoner. Lee Min Ho walks along the paths, climbs stairs in the border areas outside the city, crosses the road at midnight, and gets scared when the dog barks … all this sleeps the whole city It’s time to go. He seems to be trying to do everything he can’t do in front of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqoXVBrUq5g

Within just two days of launch, Lee Min Ho has 138,000 subscribers. The first movie log was played 120,000 times and the second movie log was played 352,000 times within hours of posting. In this way, Lee Min Ho actually proved his position as the king of social media.

In terms of work Legend of the Blue Sea All actors are set to star in the Apple TV Plus show pachinko.. He will star as Hans, an immigrant merchant living in Japan who is associated with organized crime. He also embarks on a complex relationship with widespread consequences. This international drama series is based on Min Jin Lee’s best-selling novel “Pachinko”.

Lee Min Ho launches YouTube channel, fans are crazy about TKEM actor’s movie log video

Source link Lee Min Ho launches YouTube channel, fans are crazy about TKEM actor’s movie log video

https://www.ibtimes.sg/lee-min-ho-launches-youtube-channel-fans-go-crazy-over-tkem-actors-movielog-videos-52991

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 4

8 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

A wonderful gift for fans! It was very gratifying that Lee Min Ho decided to share his daily life in a new video. We were able to see not an artist, but a natural living person, with his little joys. This is extremely interesting and touching! Let's look forward to continuing ...

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, this is what so NICE when an artist opens his own YT Channel since you take control of what's in it there. I'm just glad that LMH now joins the squad of actors with YouTube channels. I'm very sure that he could get MORE subscribers and hope we could also get MORE plenty of videos to keep his audiences entertained. Maybe he could also try to have guest stars in his channel in the future, so he could show a great deal of variety to make his content diverse. I love it - he's sharing his daily life.  We should stay tuned for his videos, as they are posted frequently and will not disappoint. Maybe someday he can use more of a vlogging approach, too. I hope we could get to see his morning routine. His videos were impressive so, I can only imagine what comes next. Looking forward for MORE "episodes” to be coming up soon. It’s a new experience viewing your favorite actors with YouTube channels, as you can finally see their debunked, true characters in script-less scenes, which are filmed on the production set that is their life. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2

30 minutes ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, this is what so NICE when an artist opens his own YT Channel since you take control of what's in it there. I'm just glad that LMH now joins the squad of actors with YouTube channels. I'm very sure that he could get MORE subscribers and hope we could also get MORE plenty of videos to keep his audiences entertained. Maybe he could also try to have guest stars in his channel in the future, so he could show a great deal of variety to make his content diverse. I love it - he's sharing his daily life.  We should stay tuned for his videos, as they are posted frequently and will not disappoint. Maybe someday he can use more of a vlogging approach, too. I hope we could get to see his morning routine. His videos were impressive so, I can only imagine what comes next. Looking forward for MORE "episodes” to be coming up soon. It’s a new experience viewing your favorite actors with YouTube channels, as you can finally see their debunked, true characters in script-less scenes, which are filmed on the production set that is their life. :blush:

Let's hope your dreams come true and we will soon be able to see various and interesting videos. The beginning is very good - Lee Min Ho was able to masterfully talk about his public life in a few minutes and show another, previously hidden from the public, side of his daily life. Seeing the world around us through the eyes of a talented person is extremely interesting! If Lee Min Ho can attract a large number of viewers, then this will help the channel's promotion and growth of its popularity on the network.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

On 10/30/2020 at 6:16 PM, gtLmh0622 said:

Some C-Minoz guessed it's work for his master or doctor degree.  :)
(In case some new fans didn't know it. LMH is studying his master + doctor at Kook Min University for years.)

So he is studying to get his doctorate?  Taking his time though.  Do we do know a doctorate in which field?  Film and theatre?

On 10/30/2020 at 9:03 PM, JoannaID said:

In the movie log, I like the part when it highlighted all of his roles, especially the part when it switched from Kim Tan (The Heirs) to Kim Jong Dae (Gangnam Blues). It's so contrast and showed how different the two characters were just by few seconds, its so spot on. 

Ah happy days for us Minoz. I'm just thinking, we've been yakking in this thread saying so many things and it seems that LMH knows what we were talking about.

We spent so many pages crying for him to quickly do new project. And surpriseee, he started shooting new project just 4 months after TKEM.

We've been crying for more updates from him and wished to see him more. And he created this "leeminho film" specially as a platform for fans to see more of his content and to communicate with fans.

We always said that we wanted him to do different character than his previous roles, we mentioned we wanted him to be villain, complex character, mysterious, etc, and baaam he gave us Hansu.

And we also said we wanted to see him topless again because it's been so long since the last time, and yes, he gave us this glorious shower scene. :D 

Looks like we might not need to send him letters via the Minoz official website, because LMH has been lurking here at this forum throughout these times.

Seriously, seems like someone in LMH's team is monitoring our site and reporting to LMH. :fullofhearts:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2