Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Just now, leeminhosny said:

Ahh really I can't believe it we waited 4 months and We complain so much because he didn't give us any interview or magazine etc. but now he gives us big project and they start after 3 days hahahaah I can't believe it :loolz:really incredible just 3 days just3 days just 3 days hahahah

I can’t believe it neither! We did complain a lot :joy:

3 days only

it feels like I’m dreaming 

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

Lee Min-ho joins Apple TV drama 'Pachinko' ... plays Hansu

Ek-e0xjUcAAcFOo?format=jpg&name=medium

Actor Lee Min-ho joins Apple TV drama 'Pachinko'.

U.S. entertainment media Variety said on the 22nd (local time) that South Korean superstar Lee Min-ho has been cast in the "Pachinko" series.

According to Variety, 'Pachinko' will start production on the 26th. "Pachinko" is based on a novel of the same name by Korean-American writer Lee Min-jin, and depicts the hard life and identity of Korean immigrants who moved to Japan and the United States after the Japanese occupation.

Pachinko was selected as the "Book of the Year" by the New York Times in 2017, while it drew attention as former U.S. President Barack Obama talked about the book.

Lee Min-ho plays the main character Hansu in the play. Hansu is a secret outsider and merchant who is involved in a criminal organization and has enormous consequences.

In addition, "Pachinko" will feature actors Kim Min-ha, U.S. actor Jin-ha, Japanese-New Zealand actor Anna Sawei, Japanese actors Arai Soji and Minami Kaho.

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=16034134361562913002

No wonder Kr news was silent these days about this project - because international news would be the one to drop the bomb! International scene, Lee Min Ho is set to conquer you!

:gangnamstyle::gangnamstyle:

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

1 minute ago, syntyche said:

No wonder Kr news was silent these days about this project - because international news would be the one to drop the bomb! International scene, Lee Min Ho is set to conquer you!

Still there are just 2 article , look like joking:unamused: I hope They will just look while LMH is going Award Cremonies 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Chingudeul, anneyonghaseyo :D

Just had to post my :thumbsup: over this exciting new project of our dear boy. I’m over the moon, not only to see him again, but for his choice! Critically-acclaimed novel, international cast, globally-powered medium. And the first among his peers to do it! 

I’m glad that his American agent also reps for Michelle Yeoh(Crazy Rich Asians), Anil Kapoor (Slumdog Millionaire) and Gong Li (Memoirs of a Geisha) to name a few. This could mean more international projects for him. Do you guys remember him taking a quick trip to LA (and Vegas, too) last year? We were all wondering what that was about. 

As for his role, I’m glad it’s Hansu not just because it’s the lead but also because the role calls for a character arc that would challenge his chops.  I ordered the book too as soon as I saw the news, and can’t wait to read with our boy in mind. 

Thank you for all the updates. It’s gonna be an exciting time for us fans. Stay safe and well y’all :wub:

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

11 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Тем не менее, есть всего 2 статьи, похоже, : unamused: пошутите, надеюсь, они просто посмотрят, пока LMH идет Award Cremonies 

2 new articles:

https://tribunecontentagency.com/article/lee-min-ho-among-six-cast-in-pachinko-series-at-apple/

https://www.imore.com/cast-and-production-start-date-set-apple-tv-drama-pachinko

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

19 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I’m here wiggling already hahaha

I have confidence that Lee Min Ho will make me hate Hansu :lol:. If you know what I mean, you know. 

Im half way through the book, I know what you mean. Hahaa

Bring it on, Imino ssi:evilelmo:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2