Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually I don't care AAA if LMH's official TW account didn't share it link I don't vote him, I vote him because he shared. Why? If you look these categories you understand it. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Artist_Awards

They invite so many actors and actress for attention and It look like they give everyone same award but with different name and I laughed a lot they gave to Lee Seung Gi "best welcome award":lol: after his military service hahaha what is best welcome award exactly because LSG wasn't active two years during MS they couldn't find a award and they coop up like this award:lol:, theirs awards are so strange and They say "Asia Artist Awards" but they give almost all of awards to Koreans what a lie :lol: I still vote LMH but fans of idols become organized so well because they know well voting.Anyway 
LMH should work for his drama this isn't required but don't give up voting. But I thought this even before drama news came out ,LMH might not go even he will win award, some actors don't go for just popularity awards. And LMH had already so many popularity awards, this isn't important for me. Everyone know his popularity.

Yes, LMH clearly doesn't need another popularity award, even from his social media presence, everybody knows he's the most popular K-actor in the world. 

The chances are slim that LMH can be number 1 in this AAA thing, because this is an unfair fight with K-Pop Idols who have little / less acting portfolios but with fans who are more familiar with the voting system and even bought votes way before the competition begun.

But we still need to keep LMH number 1 as pure actor in this competition, we can't let him drop bellow number 3, because that would be a shame. And this is a hardworking task for Minoz. I'm amazed how dedicated these Minoz so far to support him in this tiring voting.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

29 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

Politics in Hollywood awards has become the norm. Majority of the years it is based on politics but not deserving. They gave an award to James Franco instead of Hugh Jackmann for ''Logan'' Just ridiculous if you ask me but it is the norm nowadays. Politics is everywhere and is expected

It's not only in Hollywood but everywhere unfortunately. Everywhere humans and awards gather there is politics by default. Human nature it always comes calling. It's like answering the toilet call 

• Like 2
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

But we still need to keep LMH number 1 as pure actor in this competition, we can't let him drop bellow number 3, because that would be a shame. And this is a hardworking task for Minoz. I'm amazed how dedicated these Minoz so far to support him in this tiring voting.

Actually I am surprised first time Minoz hard working so much like this :lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually I am surprised first time Minoz hard working so much like this :lol:

You were not around maybe but remember LMH won 3 times asian male god award. These were the toughest awards ever not only for us but everyone involved and it was so tough because chinese acts were involved and they are hard to beat like super super hard. We achieved the impossible with these polls. It takes extremely effort to beat someone like Wallace Huo on such poll and some of the other chinese idols. We got alot help from chinese minoz and without them the poll would have been lost. 

We have won over kpop acts many times on polls they are not that organized again but they are dedicated but the chinese acts are tougher to beat imo. Just like the recent asian male god awards it was very tough and lmh was beaten by chinese idols 

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

You were not around maybe but remember LMH won 3 times asian male god award. These were the toughest awards ever not only for us but everyone involved and it was so tough because chinese acts were involved and they are hard to beat like super super hard. We achieved the impossible with these polls. It takes extremely effort to beat someone like Wallace Huo on such poll and some of the other chinese idols. We got alot help from chinese minoz and without them the poll would have been lost. 

We have won over kpop acts many times on polls they are not that organized again but they are dedicated but the chinese acts are tougher to beat imo. Just like the recent asian male god awards it was very tough and lmh was beaten by chinese idols 

I know Chinese Minoz support (they work hard mostly ) but ,international Minoz didn't work hard every time, organization was lacking everytime 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I know Chinese Minoz support (they work hard mostly ) but ,international Minoz didn't work hard every time, organization was lacking everytime 

That is true. Chinese minoz is not organized either they are just numerous. Actor fans are generally not organized nor competitive. They are film-tv lovers and just consumers at heart

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Joanna Alfson said:

That is true. Chinese minoz is not organized either they are just numerous. Actor fans are generally not organized nor competitive. They are film-tv lovers and just consumers at heart

If Minoz can become organized like fans of idol , LMH will win easly 

And I have been around for 8 years :lol:

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

If Minoz can become organized like fans of idol , LMH will win easly 

And I have been around for 8 years :lol:

I have first seen you around soompi 2014 maybe you had another username which means you where here since faith but i have first seen your current username in 2014. I was here since BOF :D

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

That must be since faith? 

Faith was airing when I started Kdrama , but my first Kdrama City Hunter, I watched Faith later :lol:

3 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I have first seen you around soompi 2014 maybe you had another username which means you where here since faith but i have first since your current username in 2014. I was here since BOF :D

But I don't remember you, I think first time I saw you TKEM thread :lol: or I couldn't remember 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

Faith was airing when I started Kdrama , but my first Kdrama City Hunter, I watched Faith later :lol:

But I don't remember you, I think first time I saw you TKEM thread :lol: or I couldn't remember 

That is true first time you have seen this username is in TKEM before that i was on hiatus for 4 yrs. I have been here with atleast 3 usernames thru different times because i forgot the password and email password these accounts were lost

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:

LMH beat Wallace Huo? WOW!!! I know how the C drama fanatics and Popularity Polls work there now atleast , for the past 1 or so year only 2 /4 actors have dominated every Popularity Polls irrespective of the fact they are Good Actors or Not. (Wallace Huo is a Good actor though) , Kudos for that Feat!!!

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

• Like 5

Yayyy Lee Min-ho's new project Pachinko coming soon hopefully! It sounds great.. Just heard the news.. so excited! How come no ones discussing it yet? Woohooo!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-offered-his-first-project-king-eternal-monarch-actor-likely-play-lead-pachinko-569202%3famp

He is yet to confirm, and apparently the book has multiple lead characters..got to try to get a copy of it.

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

Надеюсь, скоро выйдет новый проект Яйы Ли Мин Хо - Патинко! Звучит здорово .. Только что услышал новости .. так взволнован! Почему это еще никто не обсуждает? У-у-у!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-offered-his-first-project-king-eternal-monarch-actor-likely-play-lead- пачинко-569202% 3famp

Scroll back this page to 10/19/2020 and you will read tons of messages regarding Lee Min Ho's new job.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Scroll back this page to 10/19/2020 and you will read tons of messages regarding Lee Min Ho's new job.

Oops sorry!  I just checked the latest 2 pages because I missed a lot on the thread. Thanks!

Anyway this is so exciting!

On 10/16/2020 at 7:03 PM, JoannaID said:

Have you watched DMZ The Wild? I haven't watched it but read lots of comments about it. LMH took an active role in filming that documentary and people saw that he had the passion and creativity in directing and producing film. 

If you check BTS from his previous works, LMH seemed to be actively giving inputs as well. Perhaps it is the time that he wants to start to expand his other talent besides acting. I can't wait to see what he aims to do! Seems exciting! :D 

Yes he narrates really well! I enjoyed watching the episodes!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Narine Joa said:

Politics in Hollywood awards has become the norm. Majority of the years it is based on politics but not deserving. They gave an award to James Franco instead of Hugh Jackmann for ''Logan'' Just ridiculous if you ask me but it is the norm nowadays. Politics is everywhere and is expected

The superhero bias is incredible.  Movies like Endgame/Wonder Woman/Logan...incredibly made and acted and pull in $1 billion+, no critical recognition. 

Commercially successful things are successful for a reason.  It’s like disliking LMH because he’s TOO popular...he’s popular for a reason.  

32 minutes ago, madmad min said:

LMH beat Wallace Huo? WOW!!! I know how the C drama fanatics and Popularity Polls work there now atleast , for the past 1 or so year only 2 /4 actors have dominated every Popularity Polls irrespective of the fact they are Good Actors or Not. (Wallace Huo is a Good actor though) , Kudos for that Feat!!!

I haven’t forgiven Wallace Huo for Legend of Ruyi still.  Hot AF though. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1

53 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Wallace Huo is a good actor. His my second favourite actor after Lee Min Ho. I freaking love Swordsman that was Wallace Huo at his absolute best and not to forget his pairing with Joe Chen in that drama was just absolutely great.  Her Dongfeng Bubai is iconic imo. Honestly don't think he has done a drama better then Swordsman and I know he has had some good once post that 2013 era but still that was his peak imo.

It was awkward for me seeing my two favourite actors going head to head 2 years in row 14 and 15!

I truly loved Wallace Huo and Joe Chen in Swordsman and I consider it to be a masterpiece  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

I truly loved Wallace Huo and Joe Chen in Swordsman and I consider it to be a masterpiece  

@AgentQuake I got to know him via Battle of Changsha and I agree He is Hot AF and an Actor worth watching for.

I get what you mean, Favorite actors head to head In 2 different countries and whom to chose makes you tense.

I dont really tend to vote for actors except LMH in K drama although I may be a bit biased towards few of them in C drama Lol, now they give my favs in both C/K dramas I dont know what to do. (I Blame LMH for taking Snoozeworthy gaps between Projects Lol JKidding)

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, madmad min said:

@AgentQuake I got to know him via Battle of Changsha and I agree He is Hot AF and an Actor worth watching for.

I get what you mean, Favorite actors head to head In 2 different countries and whom to chose makes you tense.

I dont really tend to vote for actors except LMH in K drama although I may be a bit biased towards few of them in C drama Lol, now they give my favs in both C/K dramas I dont know what to do. (I Blame LMH for taking Snoozeworthy gaps between Projects Lol JKidding)

I barely finished battle of Changsha it was a heavy material and needs great focus. Where as Swordsman is just an epic adventure it is based on Jin Yong's popular novel called ''The Smiling, Proud Wanderer'' Even as a none-chinese I can understand why the chinese are fond of Yin Yong's novels. He puts so much work into them is ridiculous. Example in one novel he had 200.000 characters included. The man is a living legend and probably the best writer to ever do it. 

They had done many adaptions in china on his famous novels and also The Smiling, Proud Wanderer and my favourite adaption of that is the swordsman

• Shocked 1