Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Drum roll please............. The winner of Round 3 of the LOTBS quiz is ....... @JoannaID:cheers:

Are you all loving our thread spotlight?  It turned out so much better than I imagined.  I'm going to try to link it to the first page if that's possible.  

Another one of my weird ideas...... I would like to nominate @Nikaa94 as our Ambassador of Cheer  (i'm open to other titles)!  She always cheers everyone and makes us feel good.  And when I see this emoji, I always think of our Nikaa :heart:

:approves:

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Are you all loving our thread spotlight?  It turned out so much better than I imagined.  I'm going to try to link it to the first page if that's possible.  

Another one of my weird ideas...... I would like to nominate @Nikaa94 as our Ambassador of Cheer  (i'm open to other titles)!  She always cheers everyone and makes us feel good.  And when I see this emoji, I always think of our Nikaa :heart:

@CarolynH yes !! Ambassador of Cheer sounds perfect. Thanks @Nikaa94 for always being here to keep the thread moving. Sorry, work has been busy and I can’t post everyday,  but your never give up attitude is admirable and you’re always here to cheer everyone up... you’re a gem :heart:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

@Lmangla, @partyon thank you for featuring LMH' thread!

Thank you to @CarolynH, @msdot, @CallieP, and all chingus for your contributions!

@1ouise, @JoannaID, @Min2206, I'm glad you liked my first ever try on an mv :sweatingbullets:

Brilliant job @syntyche @CarolynH @msdot @CallieP and all the contributors. 

Thank you @syntyche for the brilliant video..all of those moments are my favorites too.  I love it. 

Thanks @Lmangla and @partyon for organizing the event. It is super nice of you to feature LMH thread first. 

@JoannaID congratulations on winning the quiz & thanks again @CarolynH for running it.

YES YES YES for @Nikaa94 - Ambassador of Cheer indeed!! 

:foryou:For all of you above

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

40 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

30 minutes ago, SophieH said:

@Nikaa94 for always being here to keep the thread moving. Sorry, work has been busy and I can’t post everyday,  but your never give up attitude is admirable and you’re always here to cheer everyone up... you’re a gem :heart:

6 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

YES YES YES for @Nikaa94 - Ambassador of Cheer indeed!! 

YOU GUYSSSSS MADE ME EMOTIONAL!!!:criesariver::getmygrooveon:

Thank you for the title! i like it! :approves:

LOVE YOU Minozaaaaa!! :heart::smooches3:

By the way, when i clicked on my notification and saw i was mentioned, i thought LMH announced his next project and you wanted to inform me :joy:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Drum roll please............. The winner of Round 3 of the LOTBS quiz is ....... @JoannaID

Another one of my weird ideas...... I would like to nominate @Nikaa94 as our Ambassador of Cheer  (i'm open to other titles)!  She always cheers everyone and makes us feel good.  And when I see this emoji, I always think of our Nikaa 

Yayy, newbie fangirl won a quiz, haha!

Thanks a lot @CarolynH for organising!! 

@Nikaa94 our Ambassador of Cheer, thanks for keeping the thread moving during this drought and waiting time for new project! 

And here's a gorgeous smile from one of my favourite characters of LMH, Jeon Jin-ho, happy weekend to all chingus in this thread! 

tenor.gif?itemid=11222166

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

11 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

@Nikaa94 our Ambassador of Cheer, thanks for keeping the thread moving during this drought and waiting time for new project! 

:highonflowers: thanks! 

LMH will make an announcement soon! Lets pin our hopes on MYM statement which mentioned that LMH was reviewing his next work. Maybe they are waiting for the right time to announce. I hope he chooses what he wants and we get THAT NEWS ARTICLE SOON. We had so many casting news of other celebs. It is OUR TIME!! :evilelmo:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@msdot @CallieP @syntyche @Aleumdaun @Min2206 @Nikaa94 @JoannaID @Hohoho @1ouise @Thong Thin @scrawford @madmad min @CarolynH 

What a great thread spotlight post! I also like Lee Min Ho - I learnt new things about him by reading your post. You guys are awesome! :dorakiss:

@syntyche I also really enjoyed watching the video you made. :kiss_wink:

lee_min_ho_horror_medical_drama_or_romco

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Just 14 Pictures Of K-drama King Lee Min Ho, Looking Like Pure Divinity

Spoiler

Pictures-Of-K-drama-King-Lee-Min-Ho_LEAD

Korean actor Lee Min Ho is the most-followed K-drama star on Instagram currently, and made the news earlier this year for his show, The King: Eternal Monarch. An actor who has been around for a while and starred in hit shows like Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter, The Heirs, and Legend Of The Blue Sea, among others, he is a heartthrob you won’t be able to take your eyes off of. Known for making heroines swoon, he often plays the wealthy, powerful yet good guy in shows.

Famous for his effortless, almost regal elegance, Min Ho is a man who is not only a good actor, but also a man who can easily be mistaken for a model, standing tall at over 6 feet. Walking among us mere mortals like a demigod regardless of whether he is clad in impeccably-tailored Tom Ford suits or ugly bright sweaters, Lee Min Ho is a sight for sore eyes. Hence, we are here to do god’s work and give you 14 photos of him that will turn you into a hardcore follower of Minho-ism.

1. Aptly cast in the titular role in The King: Eternal Monarch, here Lee Min Ho can be seen proving why he is indeed our king

Spoiler

1-100_5f5a2d03bc201.jpg

It is legitimately difficult to find a show in which Lee Min Ho looks bad, so when we saw Lee Min Ho slay in every look in this show, we were not surprised. 

2. A man in uniform who cooks for you? We love to see it!

Spoiler

2---2020-09-10T191125160_5f5a2d2223322.j

This look in a navy uniform went viral, and became one of his most memorable moments. Add to that the fact that he re-wears it for his love interest in the show while cooking for her, and you’ve got the recipe for a dream man.

3. Giving us bone-structure goals, Lee Min Ho’s look here is only made better by that luxe outfit

Spoiler

3-95_5f5a2d3c64eec.jpg

Successfully making men and women alike swoon in this luxurious yet understated winter look, Lee Min Ho is a man who could well be a fashion model. 

4. We can’t get enough of Lee Min Ho in a uniform, and this look proves why

Spoiler

4-95_5f5a2d5c44879.jpg

A lot of people across the world would join any army if this is what the commander looked like, don’t you think?

5. Proving he can look good in anything, Lee Min Ho’s casual, beachy look in Legend Of The Blue Sea is as cool as it gets

Spoiler

5-98_5f5a2d7923727.jpg

If you’ve made the mistake of thinking Lee Min Ho needs suits to look good, think again. Casually pulling off a beachy hair look with loose-fitted summer clothing, this man can look great in anything. 

6. Name a man who rocks baby pink better than Lee Min Ho, we’ll wait.

6-84_5f5a2ebac54bf.jpg

Yes, Lee Min Ho can wear a baby pink cardigan straight out of a sweet octogenarian lady’s wardrobe and make it look like the sexiest fashion statement. 

7. Who can make an over-the-top furry black coat look more chic than Mr. Lee?

Spoiler

7-76_5f5a2ed2ea467.jpg

Lee Min Ho decked up in all-black with gold chains and sunglasses is a look that would make even Bappi da quake. 

8. Here is Lee Min Ho rocking the bespectacled lawyer look in Legend Of The Blue Sea

8-71_5f5a2eeb2818b.jpg

Many a fangirl had visceral reactions upon witnessing Lee Min Ho loosen his tie as he peers down his spectacles at the camera in this scene. Can you blame us?

9. Is there any look, however unusual, that he can’t pull off?

Spoiler

9-58_5f5a2f08d1561.jpg

Rocking Justin Bieber hair and making it look badass is not something many people can do, except Lee Min Ho of course. 

10. Lee Min Ho as a romantic hero? Perfection.

Spoiler

10-50_5f5a2f2298745.jpg

Tell us honestly that you don’t want to be where the women in these photos are, and we’ll tell you you’re lying. 

11. Lee Min Ho on a horse? Also perfection.

Spoiler

11-23_5f5a2f4d40710.jpg

A king on his majestic white stallion? We stan.

12. Lee Min Ho in questionable hairstyles as in Boys Over Flowers? Also perfection, of course.

Spoiler

12-15_5f5a2f6a93057.jpg

What other man in this universe can pull off party curls at the crown and straightened hair below? None but the one and only Min Ho. 

13. Lee Min Ho acing the ugly sweater look in numerous shows? As usual, perfection.

Spoiler

13-9_5f5a2f89ac652.jpg

Famous for casually wearing questionable clothing and making it all look great, Lee Min Ho is most unlike us lesser mortals.

14. What other man has such infinite elegance?

14-4_5f5a2fa401ba8.jpg

The beauty, the grace, the jawline: what other man can compare to the magnificence of Lee Min Ho?

https://www.idiva.com/entertainment/tv/photos-of-k-drama-king-lee-min-ho-looking-like-pure-royalty/18013091

@CarolynH thank you always :)

@SophieH @Aleumdaun @partyon thanks for enjoying the video!

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 4

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Drum roll please............. The winner of Round 3 of the LOTBS quiz is ....... @JoannaID

Just saw the good news!   
Congrats @JoannaID on your winning !
And likewise to you @Nikaa94  Heartiest congratulations! - the title fits your perfectly, like i said, you are our live wire in this beautiful thread.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Just saw the good news!   
Congrats @JoannaID on your winning !
And likewise to you @Nikaa94  Heartiest congratulations! - the title fits your perfectly, like i said, you are our live wire in this beautiful thread.

Thanks @Min2206 - you are also one of the dedicated chingus who always keeps our fandom alive with awesome contents! :) 

I'm having fun here while cheering and supporting our LMH, the Hallyu King!

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1