Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Welcome @BluDaySee to the LMH thread!  Please feel free to participate in our polls, try your hand at answering quiz questions, suggest ideas or just jabber about LMH.  

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

I like guys with long fingers. Seems oppa does have long fingers because he's tall and lanky.

I just know that he definitely has a big hands compared to mine. Bwaahahaha...
LOL. It's a stereotype that you can tell what size a guy is hiding in his pants just by looking at how big his hands are  But.. but.. long fingers are good too! Long fingers would definitely serve a good purpose as well.
Chingus’, I'm at the office. This is not a good idea. I must stop! 

OMG @Thong Thin.  You really made me laugh.  When I read the first sentence, my mind went to the gutter.  LMH has bigger everything than me.  I blame LMH for bringing us here Thong Thin.  If he would confirm for something, we'd have something to talk about, right?

Rewatch of BOF--man, Jandi's parents really make me mad.  They're more concerned losing GJP as a son in law, not as a person, but for his money.  The mother is worse than the father.  I really do think Jae Kyung was a better match for GJP than Jandi.  I think she would make his life a lot of fun, rather than worrying about her all the time as he does with Jandi.  I also love GJP's sister; I wish she had a bigger role in the drama.

• Like 3

On 9/8/2020 at 9:05 PM, CarolynH said:

Round 3 of the LOTBS quiz!

@madmad min @Aleumdaun @SophieH @CallieP @1ouise @msdot @Nikaa94 @Min2206@JoannaID @ThongThin @syntyche and anyone and everyone who wants to take a stab at the answers!

1.  According to Yoo Jeong Hoon (cameo by JJH), what did he tell SC is the easiest path to love?

2.  Where did SC want to meet HJJ during the first snowfall?

3.  What do pink pearls represent?

4.  HJJ imposed a curfew, what time was the curfew?

5.  What was Yoo Jeong Hoon's civil service job?

LMH is dropping like a rock in the King Choice poll.  Let's keep voting only 7 days left!

Thanks again @CarolynH for the poll. I really enjoyed HJJ’s jealous antics during YJH appearance.

1.  I remember YJH saying the fastest path is jealousy. Don’t recall the easiest path though.

2. SC points to Namsan Tower saying “ let’s meet there.”

3. Tears of happiness

4. 8 PM

5. EMT? 

I ROFL enjoyed LMH and Jo Jung Suk’s bromance video at SBS awards. Here is the link..credit to the owner.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

Thanks a lot @willenette. As usual you are really a treasure trove. Just curious - Do you ever forget anything you hear or read? What is your trick? You remember even the minute details. 

@Nikaa94 thanks for info from DC Minoz.  I am still voting for LMH - don’t want him to slip further down. 

@Aleumdaun, hahaha - thanks dear, you always have NICE words to say - I don't forget anything when it comes to my biases - LOL - Kidding aside, my memory always fails me. :grin:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

where is Oppa? 

I second this, where are you LMH?? :Pandabulous:

Why do you like to make your fans going crazy waiting for you? 

Ah so jealous to see many drama casting announcements, many A-lister actors had announced their new projects. :bawling:

On another note, the 11th Minoz's merchandise kit is so classy!! I regret not signing up this year, because I thought covid-19 will make hard for international shipping and there will be no fan meetings this year or at least until early next year. 

Definitely will sign up next year!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

I second this, where are you LMH?? :Pandabulous:

Why do you like to make your fans going crazy waiting for you? 

Ah so jealous to see many drama casting announcements, many A-lister actors had announced their new projects. :bawling:

On another note, the 11th Minoz's merchandise kit is so classy!! I regret not signing up this year, because I thought covid-19 will make hard for international shipping and there will be no fan meetings this year or at least until early next year. 

Definitely will sign up next year!

yes it is so hard to wait when we hear so many casting news. i feel jealous too!

and yes, that kit is BEYOND GOOD!!  We should definitely sign up next year!! i really want LMH's card with his picture. we can keep that in our wallet :love:

please MYM! Announce it already!! Million fans are waiting for LMH!!:please:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

LEE MIN HO | 프로필 촬영 BEHIND FILM

MYM IG update

Here's the behind-the-scenes of Lee Min Ho's profile photoshooting which is full of charms!

new video clip!  

@syntyche, Thanks for sharing this new video!:).

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 9/9/2020 at 7:35 AM, CarolynH said:

1.  According to Yoo Jeong Hoon (cameo by JJH), what did he tell SC is the easiest path to love?

2.  Where did SC want to meet HJJ during the first snowfall?

3.  What do pink pearls represent?

4.  HJJ imposed a curfew, what time was the curfew?

5.  What was Yoo Jeong Hoon's civil service job?

On 9/9/2020 at 8:18 AM, CarolynH said:

As I am rewatching both BOF and Heirs, I am wondering why Madam Kang and Chairman Kim would enroll Jandi and ES, respectively, at the same school as GJP/KT?  Since they have money, wouldn't the simple answer, to keep the girls away, be to relocate the family?  Even keeping Jandi and ES at the school they were at, would have solved the problem.  It's like the parents actually pushed them together, not apart! I know--kdrama logic! argh

Rewatch of BOF--man, Jandi's parents really make me mad.  They're more concerned losing GJP as a son in law, not as a person, but for his money.  The mother is worse than the father.  I really do think Jae Kyung was a better match for GJP than Jandi.  I think she would make his life a lot of fun, rather than worrying about her all the time as he does with Jandi.  I also love GJP's sister; I wish she had a bigger role in the drama.

1. Man's Jealousy haha

2. Tallest building visible Namsan Tower

3. Happy Tears (I still believe HJJ-SC did the dirty love before she left him for 3 year, otherwise how did HJJ remember to change clothes and woke the next Day shocked instead of same night being confused..talalala)

4. 8 pm

5. Lifeguard

Chairman Kim and Madam Kang both initially did not know about how fascinated their Sons were with these ladies. Madam KanG did want to shift Jandi but she kept on giving lectures also Jandi's presence in school was related to her Reputation after the suicidal incident, it would mean Negative press about her had she taken Jandi out of school. Money matters the most to these Chairmen.

They would rather keep their Sons locked than relocate the ladies till Penultimate episode. Lol.

GJP's Noona was a great addition , but again she was the collateral damage which she made sure her brother wasn't. She was one cool Noona. I too loved Jae Kyung (JK Group I somehow still remember it lol) more than JD , she was more Genuine? Or maybe the actress was better. Dunno. In a parallel ADULT World maybe GJP and JK would have been the end game they were still a better match than GJD/GJP. Mainly because GJD and GJP did not understand each other but relied on their attraction more. JD and JH had more of emotional connection , All love and No brains does not really work in the Long run IRL.

Well JD mom was atleast genuine to display that GJP may not be smart but he had Money , It was honestly fun to watch Gold Digger tendency Parent (Her father was not so) than Self Poised one for a change.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@syntyche, thanks for sharing this new clip. I wonder what profile shot is this for, huh?

I think this was the photoshoot that LMH did for the 11th Minoz membership kit. The photos of him with these clothes are used in the photo book as part of the membership kit. 

He really looks hot in the photos, I regret not signing up this year, haha.

LMH side profile is just absolutely gorgeous. That jawline is to die for.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

22 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Good Morning Chingus' :heart:

I like guys with long fingers. Seems oppa does have long fingers because he's tall and lanky.

I just know that he definitely has a big hands compared to mine. Bwaahahaha...
LOL. It's a stereotype that you can tell what size a guy is hiding in his pants just by looking at how big his hands are  But.. but.. long fingers are good too! Long fingers would definitely serve a good purpose as well.
Chingus’, I'm at the office. This is not a good idea. I must stop! 

:joy:

This really made me laugh! In SBS awards  2013 LMH wore an unusual blue suit and there were loads of comments on Dramabeans about how tight and  revealing his trousers were and one person commented that he obviously had nothing to worry about! Maybe that’s why he got 70,000 votes to win the best dressed title!!

He also often wears very tight leather pants in his concerts- like when he performs Stalker in Hong Kong on YouTube. ( now I’m in the gutter!)

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

This really made me laugh! In SBS awards  2013 LMH wore an unusual blue suit and there were loads of comments on Dramabeans about how tight and  revealing his trousers were and one person commented that he obviously had nothing to worry about! Maybe that’s why he got 70,000 votes to win the best dressed title!!

He also often wears very tight leather pants in his concerts- like when he performs Stalker in Hong Kong on YouTube. ( now I’m in the gutter!)

Really !... do you still have that clip/picture..

YESSSSSSSSSSS.. I love his tight leather pants during his global tour "My Everything"

Recalling those dance moves he did, nose bleed !!!

Currently, I find oppa slim alot :sad1:  whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Is he having health issue........ or under streesssss..... or this coming project need him to slim down ???

We need answers MYM :brokenheart:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

I am not sure if I understand correctly but if I understand correctly this is sexual harrasment and Really I don't like these comments please recpect to LMH while you are writing comments.I never saw  like these comments there until now .What Do you think if men talk about a actress's breast?

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Welcome @BluDaySee to the LMH thread!  Please feel free to participate in our polls, try your hand at answering quiz questions, suggest ideas or just jabber about LMH.  

OMG @Thong Thin.  You really made me laugh.  When I read the first sentence, my mind went to the gutter.  LMH has bigger everything than me.  I blame LMH for bringing us here Thong Thin.  If he would confirm for something, we'd have something to talk about, right?

Carolyn, never agreed more.

LMH bring us ( fanatic) together  here where we laugh, cry, go crazy,de-stress, you name it. 

I am so happy that I found this thread 10 years ago , get to know so many virtual friends from near and far and until today I am still here because of ONE good soul, ie, LEE MIN HO

OPPA !  we are still waiting for your next Project :fullofhearts:

Edited by Thong Thin
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1