Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

As I am rewatching both BOF and Heirs, I am wondering why Madam Kang and Chairman Kim would enroll Jandi and ES, respectively, at the same school as GJP/KT?  Since they have money, wouldn't the simple answer, to keep the girls away, be to relocate the family?  Even keeping Jandi and ES at the school they were at, would have solved the problem.  It's like the parents actually pushed them together, not apart! I know--kdrama logic! argh:headbang:

• LOL 3

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

cr:  as tagged

Round 3 of the LOTBS quiz!

@madmad min @Aleumdaun @SophieH @CallieP @1ouise @msdot @Nikaa94 @Min2206@JoannaID @ThongThin @syntyche and anyone and everyone who wants to take a stab at the answers!

1.  According to Yoo Jeong Hoon (cameo by JJH), what did he tell SC is the easiest path to love?

2.  Where did SC want to meet HJJ during the first snowfall?

3.  What do pink pearls represent?

4.  HJJ imposed a curfew, what time was the curfew?

5.  What was Yoo Jeong Hoon's civil service job?

LMH is dropping like a rock in the King Choice poll.  Let's keep voting only 7 days left!

@msdot:  Thank you for the Faith hairstyles!  And they all have a name-perfect!  

@CarolynH Thank you for the tag. I will answer them tomorrow,. i like your questions because JJH’s cameo part is one of my favorites.. esp the one at the door. 

I have been so swamped in RL,  but have an alarm set up every hour to vote for uri boy - can’t let him down. But he is still dropping ..  BTW, is this an important poll? Well known website? 

@Nikaa94 anything new on DC Minoz? Are they voting in the poll.? 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

10 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@CarolynH Thank you for the tag. I will answer them tomorrow,. i like your questions because JJH’s cameo part is one of my favorites.. esp the one at the door. 

I have been so swamped in RL,  but have an alarm set up every hour to vote for uri boy - can’t let him down. But he is still dropping ..  BTW, is this an important poll? Well known website? 

@Nikaa94 anything new on DC Minoz? Are they voting in the poll.? 

yes K-Minoz do vote!! they keep posting on DC Gallery and remind other Minoz to vote! :approves:

no rumors on DC! they are  looking forward to getting their Minoz membership kit 

and it looks like below, they took pics and share it.

Can you see LMH's card? looks like a credit card! :love:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

1.  According to Yoo Jeong Hoon (cameo by JJH), what did he tell SC is the easiest path to love?

2.  Where did SC want to meet HJJ during the first snowfall?

3.  What do pink pearls represent?

4.  HJJ imposed a curfew, what time was the curfew?

5.  What was Yoo Jeong Hoon's civil service job?

I'll try answering these questions, although I haven't rewatched LOTBS and kinda watched it in hurry last month. lol.

1. The easiest path to love is through man's jealousy 

2. Namsan Tower

3. Pink pearl represents cry of happiness

4. HJJ curfew was 8pm

5. YJH civil servant job was a life guard

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Aleumdaun said:

@Aleumdaun, King Choice is the biggest international Kpop voting website. Thus, it is a popular Korean polling website. But, can't say if it's that important poll since this website conducts so many polls from time to time.  So, for me, this is just one of the polls from them. No big deal...... :yum:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

DRE37MY3UNGC3IMMIVU2EAALXA.JPG

Lee Min Ho reappears in recording studio and hints at new project 

Instagram photos of the famous Korean Lee Min Ho excited his fans, who are debating the possibility of hearing him sing again.

Hallyu icon Lee Min Ho knows how to build buzz with his fans. After his starring in the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" from April to June of this year, the actor has kept all information about his new artistic projects under lock and key.

Despite this, in his months of rest after the fantasy series, the actor has not left aside his social networks, in which he shares photos or casual videos.

Last September 5, the remembered Gu Jun Pyo made a bolder move by revealing his visit to a recording studio. The actor only needed two photos showing his concentration when reviewing some papers and studying them in front of the microphone to stir up his fans.

Among the possibilities that some fans have expressed on the Internet is a surprising return to his role as a singer. Lee Min Ho's musical side has not been heard since 2017, when he released his single “Always” as a farewell before going into the military.

The moving ballad with lyrics such as "remember how I loved you despite the seasons passing", "I promise to be here for you forever" was also performed live during his last fanmeeting and was left as a tender gift for Minoz (fans of the actor ).

"Maybe it's a mini-album, single or maybe an OST for a new drama", "Whatever the project, we're done!" "We miss Lee Min Ho's voice", excited users commented on the Instagram post. 

However, in the range of possible reasons for Lee Min Ho's presence in a studio, the voiceover for a commercial CF or perhaps a dubbing project is also considered. It would only take a little longer for the MYM agency to finally reveal what the successful Korean actor's next job will be.

Lee Min Ho's “Always” live

This is the full version of the last song Lee Min Ho released in 2017 and was introduced during a fan meeting before entering the military.

https://larepublica.pe/cultura-asiatica/2020/09/06/lee-min-ho-reaparece-en-estudio-de-grabacion-y-fans-piden-que-vuelva-a-cantar-insta-doramas-y-canciones-video/

• Like 4
  • Love 1

22 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan ye, this short drama instantly became a runaway success due to its adorable plot and star-studded cast. First off, this web drama is actually a promotion by Lotte Duty Free with all of the actors representing the company. So of course there is plenty of advertising. Overall, it is a nice web drama with a little bit of everything: romance, comedy, action, and melodrama. It’s all in good fun with each actors being very distinct and having their own little story to embark on. Liked it, too!

Oh I didn't know that, thanks for the info. Yea that was great!:)

Hello

Im new to the Thread after been reading this for such a longgg time I decided to sign up for soompi :joy:

Im just very curious I once read that He was staying at an apartment when he was a public service officer, right?

Is it a rule that he has to stay at apartment not his own?

I have been lurking around the thread to find that reply again but I cant find them.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

The 11th membership package is so nice! :)

cr: goozil97

EhcuQ3IUwAIldIv?format=jpg&name=900x900

Ehc6ZTvUwAAjUm2?format=jpg&name=medium

Ehc6ZJVUMAALr3w?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ehc6ZdIUcAAY5Rf?format=jpg&name=medium

Ehc4o8xU0AAAdBy?format=jpg&name=small

Ehc4pI4UYAAmMvL?format=jpg&name=small

Ehc4pUPVoAAE2uP?format=jpg&name=small

Ehc4pfOVkAAMlwx?format=jpg&name=small

Ehc6ZAMVoAAR5Un?format=jpg&name=small

EhcuRGtUcAIkpgD?format=jpg&name=medium

EhcuRWvUcAARMUV?format=jpg&name=medium

EhcuRgaUMAAgN35?format=jpg&name=medium

@BluDaySee hello, welcome to the thread! 

Hmmm, with regards to your question, I don't quite remember, but since he was in public service and not at camp for military service, I got the impression that he was staying at his own home. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, BluDaySee said:

Hello

Im new to the Thread after been reading this for such a longgg time I decided to sign up for soompi :joy:

Im just very curious I once read that He was staying at an apartment when he was a public service officer, right?

Is it a rule that he has to stay at apartment not his own?

I have been lurking around the thread to find that reply again but I cant find them.

@BluDaySee, staying in an apartment during his military service? I don't think so - I don't think there's a rule like that in the military if you're a “Public Service Personnel” - like LMH was during his military days. It’s a fixed hourly job that doesn’t involve a lot of physical stress. Being a Public Service Personnel you could only work regular working hours and you’re allowed to spend your free time on your own. And......you could go home together with your family & loved-ones.  :blush:  So, it's LMH's choice whether to go home directly to his own place or "sleep-over" to his friend's apartment...... :yum:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Good Morning Chingus' :heart:

1599302191522934.jpg

I like guys with long fingers. Seems oppa does have long fingers because he's tall and lanky.

I just know that he definitely has a big hands compared to mine. Bwaahahaha...
LOL. It's a stereotype that you can tell what size a guy is hiding in his pants just by looking at how big his hands are  But.. but.. long fingers are good too! Long fingers would definitely serve a good purpose as well.
Chingus’, I'm at the office. This is not a good idea. I must stop! 

:joy:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 3
  • Shocked 1

21 hours ago, willenette said:

@Aleumdaun, King Choice is the biggest international Kpop voting website. Thus, it is a popular Korean polling website. But, can't say if it's that important poll since this website conducts so many polls from time to time.  So, for me, this is just one of the polls from them. No big deal...... :yum:

Thanks a lot @willenette. As usual you are really a treasure trove. Just curious - Do you ever forget anything you hear or read? What is your trick? You remember even the minute details. 

@Nikaa94 thanks for info from DC Minoz.  I am still voting for LMH - don’t want him to slip further down. 

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

We should be having conversations about LMH's new project and talk about the story and LMH's new role...  But there is no news yet! :criesariver:

MYM! Please!! 

Looking at the swoon worthy pics of the 11th Minoz Membership . - they were probably busy sending it around the world.. now that is done.. we will hear some news I guess. Fingers crossed 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

13 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Looking at the swoon worthy pics of the 11th Minoz Membership . - they were probably busy sending it around the world.. now that is done.. we will hear some news I guess. Fingers crossed 

Hope so!! :highonflowers:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1