Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1599302191522934.jpg

1599302201105357.jpg

Lee Min-ho - cap and mask can't hide his visuals

On the 5th, Lee Minho posted two photos on his Instagram account without caption.

Lee Min-ho, who is sitting on the sofa and reading a script, is impressive with his warm visuals that can not be hidden even if he wears a cap and mask.

On the other hand, Lee Minho appeared in the SBS drama 'The King - Eternal Monarch' which ended in June.

http://www.xportsnews.com/?ac=article_view&entry_id=1321490

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

GRAY SHORTS!

One of these days I would like to know if he has those shorts in every color of the rainbow.  Also his legs are longer than my lifespan. 

Oh yes, it looks like he’s working on something!  V exciting!  Sorry, I got distracted by them leggies again. 

I am going to mourn the winter months :( 

• LOL 4

9 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Am I the only one recently obsessed with Seo Ye Ji?  I kind of want them to do a full villain arc together.  She’s so pretty and a great actress.  

Also the one thing I can always count on LMH for - looking like a total snack while advertising snacks.  Ruins my diet.  

Look And Height Wise SYJ and LMH will visually look great, But again Shipping Fanwars and Fanwars...

I wouldn't mind their pair either. TBH. 

Lets see what new CP has time in store for us with LMH.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Look And Height Wise SYJ and LMH will visually look great, But again Shipping Fanwars and Fanwars...

I wouldn't mind their pair either. TBH. 

Lets see what new CP has time in store for us with LMH.

Sooooo annoying, coming from someone who is basically a fan of everyone.  In the words of LMH’s ex rumor Taylor Swift, “this is why we can’t have nice things”. 

The only genre or person I’m not fond of is historical war movies.  I just find them boring :(

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

LHM sneakers from today's post is a gift from fans. I see him often wearing gifts from fans for social media posts. So sweet of him. :heart:

@JoannaID, thanks for sharing this. LMH is one of the actors who appreciates fans gifts given to him by using/wearing them. :blush: I'm sure this is the kind that endeared him to many................ :grin:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

Sooooo annoying, coming from someone who is basically a fan of everyone.  In the words of LMH’s ex rumor Taylor Swift, “this is why we can’t have nice things”. 

The only genre or person I’m not fond of is historical war movies.  I just find them boring

Wrt to K dramas I feel Ya Sis, so so many Pairings Up in the Air....

And I even didn't get to ever see LMh and SB onscreen (In my defense I never knew they dated up until Last year) She isn't that great IMO , just for fun I would have loved to see them act together. Eh!

I cannot enter into Historical War Movies , It somehow bounces of my Brain.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Welcome @pocmagica!  Buenos dias!  I'm happy to know that the Brazilian women are crazy about LMH!  You've come to the right place to have your questions answered.  We have a number of experts on TKEM and Faith, so I'll leave those questions to them.  As for LOTBS, KDR remembered when he and Se Hwa were young, but how much of it, I'm not sure.  The first time SC erased HJJ's memory, in Spain, HJJ remember most if not all of it.  It wasn't clear how long the erased memory lasted.  We know at least 3 years, right--since SC returned after 3 years.  Anyone else venture a guess?

Thank you for answering the q with regards to LOTBS. Yeah, considering he eventually recovered all the memories in Spain, is fair to assume that even if he only remembered the most important stuff about SC during their 3 years apart, he would at some point regain all the missing pieces of the puzzle. Although not so sure about HJJ's mom and his two friends  :criesariver:

15 hours ago, JoannaID said:

Welcome @pocmagica - wow a Minoz from Brazil! 

Amazing how LMH can unite people from different time zones and nationalities in this fandom! 

Thank you for the warm welcome!. And yes, LMH power reaches all across the globe. :love:

• Like 6

The winner of the 1st annual Character you love to hate.......drum roll--by a single vote---Kang Hee -soo from (LOTBS).  Next poll--probably the end of the month.  Hairstyle poll?

Woo hoo, we got to see the little hairy legs:Megathanks:

Next event--find your thinking cap for round 3 of the LOTBS quiz-  tues or wed this week!  

• Thanks 7
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

22 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Am I the only one recently obsessed with Seo Ye Ji?  I kind of want them to do a full villain arc together.  She’s so pretty and a great actress.  

Also the one thing I can always count on LMH for - looking like a total snack while advertising snacks.  Ruins my diet.  

I like her with LMH too. I think she was really great. Perhaps sometime in the future.

• Like 3

ELLE TW called Lee Min Ho as 'the male god you've never seen' & his 'boyfriend feeling' is too strong 

Lee Min Ho has once again reached the pinnacle of his career because of the Netflix Korean drama "The King: Eternal Monarch". The title of "Korean Drama Male God" is well deserved. Although there is no news about the next work yet, Lee Min Ho, who has "No Limits", is often updated. Be your own IG, share current status and interact with fans! Recently, Lee Min Ho’s agency released a large wave of commercial shooting highlights. 

88-1599206359.jpg?crop=0.490xw:0.981xh;0

Complete story: https://www.elle.com/tw/entertainment/gossip/gmp33921039/lee-min-ho-mym/

• Like 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1