Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Same!!! I keep thinking about  it too! I think about the story, his character, genre, female lead, writer, director, production team :lol:, even OST singers. :lol: 

I don't mind to hear news about him being offered a role and him rejecting later. :lol: As long as we get some news to discuss. I am also fine if the news of casting come now with brief story line and the drama coming out 1 year and half from now. Then we can discuss as much as we can.

Anything at all!! It doesn't matter whatever news come out. I remember when his collaboration news with KES came out, I was SUPER excited!! To be honest, the excitement that I have before the drama airs is even more (i don't know why lol). :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA same, same! 

I’ll take any breadcrumb! Anyway news about potential projects, I’ll take it! 

I’m the same. I get so excited when he announces a new project! I wait a whole year with anticipation and then when it comes, it goes by so quickly. Too quickly :bawling:! And this is why I prefer dramas over movies. But I also want him to grow as an actor so I’ll support him going the film route. Whatever his choice, I will support him every step of the way. :D

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA same, same! 

I’ll take any breadcrumb! Anyway news about potential projects, I’ll take it! 

I’m the same. I get so excited when he announces a new project! I wait a whole year with anticipation and then when it comes, it goes by so quickly. Too quickly :bawling:! And this is why I prefer dramas over movies. But I also want him to grow as an actor so I’ll support him going the film route. Whatever his choice, I will support him every step of the way. :D

:joy: yeah any breadcrumb!! 

I totally agree!! I like drama more because we can see him more. There is stills every week, discussion about ending, romance, kiss scene, what scene we like, character analysis and so on.  But like you said, he needs to grow as an actor and we will support him always and forever. :wub:

16.9 M followers now on IG!! :glasses:

16.8--> 16.9

In a few days we will be 17 M :blush:

How many Million followers before his next project? Total of 73-75 M?:glasses:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

16.9 M followers now on IG!! :glasses:

16.8--> 16.9

In a few days we will be 17 M :blush:

How many Million followers before his next project? Total of 73-75 M?:glasses:

Someone wrote in the shipper’s thread: each time lmh updates his Instagram, he gains 100k followers. It’ll be no time until he has the whole world at his fingertips :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, CallieP said:

@1ouise wanted a fugitive on the run. That is one of my favorite scenarios too. Even though I did not mention it I always liked a fugitive on the run type scenario. My weakness so totally on board with you.

@mychoiyoung

Sorry for cutting up your post. I think I'm on board with the fugitive scenario. It would be a wild, tense ride. Perfect to showcase his range in delivering varied emotions. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

! I think about the story, his character, genre, female lead, writer, director, production team :lol:, even OST singers. :lol: 

Bwahahahaa.... were the casting team!

. I am also fine if the news of casting come now with brief story line and the drama coming out 1 year and half from now. 

Hope he'll have drama or movie at least one in every year. Like he did in the past, we didn't need to wait for that long. 

I remember when his collaboration news with KES came out, I was SUPER excited!!

Since lobster is a meh for me. LOL. But I watched it just for him. The storyline somewhat bored me to death. Haahhaa. Sorry no offense, don't fight me. So I am glad he reunites with KES. I put my expectation as low as it can be but then bam.... the first teaser came out and whoaaa the frenzy excitement begins like a virus. Hahaha

SK produces so many dramas every year that I cannot think of any unique story. Being a writer is hard. :lol: Whatever comes to my mind has already been made.

So far yes, but EY is one of the rare case where the adaptation went so well. I don't know much about webtoon. In daum site there are lots of good titles I guess. But most of them have no English translations. So I will read whenever a new webtoon adaptation emerges then I'll dig some infos to read it.

He has proved he can pull of the characters well. We just need a very good writer. 

He always does. We hope for that good writer to appear soon and offer him the script. 

Anyways, lets try a different character. I just am not in the mood to hear K-netizens whining and judging. 

Yeah, whatever it is. Just let me see him again soon. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I miss our boy so much, I decided to watch Faith again. Choi Young was what pulled me into this rabbit hole 8 years ago and even today, as I am rewatching, I understand why I fell for lmh through this role. Lmh’s portrayal of Choi Young is still one of his best in my opinion. It’s not easy to be an actor but it’s especially not easy to show so much emotions with a character that doesn’t wear his feelings on his sleeves. But somehow, I can FEEL Choi Young even without a single word. I bow down to lmh! He’s amazing! 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

14 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

"I miss our boy so much, I decided to watch Faith again. Choi Young was what pulled me into this rabbit hole 8 years ago and even today, as I am rewatching, I understand why I fell for lmh through this role. Lmh’s portrayal of Choi Young is still one of his best in my opinion. It’s not easy to be an actor but it’s especially not easy to show so much emotions with a character that doesn’t wear his feelings on his sleeves. But somehow, I can FEEL Choi Young even without a single word. I bow down to lmh! He’s amazing! 

I miss him too!!! :tears:These IG updates aren't enough for me. :tears: Because they are just pictures. Can someone please please interview LMH?? Where can I ask one for?? :lol:  You know when I wake up in the morning, I check IG and soompi forum, what I wish to see is LMH's picture next to some writer or just alone with title saying "Lee Min Ho is making his small screen or big screen return with... "  :lol:  I remember for TKEM, his picture was next to KES. :lol:

I am watching CH. :lol:  I love it so much!! I want LMH's next role to be Tsundere! In TKEM he is straight forward and also kind. I miss his cold and Tsundere side. Go Tyrant!!:glasses:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I am watching CH. :lol:  I love it so much!! I want LMH's next role to be Tsundere!

HAHAHAHA chingu, you have been very persistent with that. I’ll take anything but preferably, I want a dark genre :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

HAHAHAHA chingu, you have been very persistent with that. I’ll take anything but preferably, I want a dark genre :D

:joy: LOL!!! Yeah I mention it in most of my posts. But I don't think the female lead or other things will be what I want when casting news come out. :joy: For his next work, I am sure his female lead will not be the ones in my list. lol

32 minutes ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Since lobster is a meh for me. LOL. But I watched it just for him. The storyline somewhat bored me to death. Haahhaa. Sorry no offense, don't fight me. So I am glad he reunites with KES. I put my expectation as low as it can be but then bam.... the first teaser came out and whoaaa the frenzy excitement begins like a virus. Hahaha

KES is a great writer!!! I was so happy they reunited. I liked Kim Tan and she always creates memorable male leads. I am probably one in minority who deep down wishes for third reunion. But KES isn't a type who works with same actor again and again. There are other writers like Hong sisters and No Hee Kyung who like to have reunion a lot. :joy:

• Like 5

9 Portrait of Lee Min Ho's Transformation That Will Make You Faint

He's adorable since he was young!

For you lovers of Kdrama, surely you are familiar with this one actor. Handsome face, tall and slender body with perfect posture, this man successfully made the audience (women of course) fall in love.

It turns out that Lee Min Ho has been this charming from a young age. Intrigued by his portraits as a child and teenager? Take a peek at the transformation below!

1. Little Lee Min Ho looks adorable with short hair and thin bangs adorning his forehead.

2-a6def4f4989c0f5e1d340e58c33f494b.jpg

2. As a teenager, Lee Min Ho appeared with a longer hair style. 

Spoiler

1-bab7e8e10b04c8297aa364bfaf2cd61c.jpg

3. Even though he only had a supporting role in the 2006 Secret Campus series , Lee Min Ho's charm still shines with a sweet smile and a boy band hairstyle .

Spoiler

3-a29e55a17bde98f4ad5dbcbbc003fa37.jpg

4. As the main character in Boys Before Flowers, Lee Min Ho is willing to change his hair style to match the characters in the original anime. Stayed handsome and make you fall in love!

Spoiler

4-9d678f09434472f9dde83e937d1efe05.jpg

5. Winning the Best New Actor award in 2009, Lee Min Ho looks cute with a fringe hairstyle that frames his face perfectly.

Spoiler

5-63edd3e394b5a30011289995a8014f8f.jpg

6. Playing in the series with the fantasy romance genre , this time Lee Min Ho appeared in a ponytail hairstyle with a layered and wavy hair. What do you think of this appearance?

Spoiler

6-4c217d853ee198d2073865695dd87cdd.jpg

7. For you who are a big fan of Lee Min Ho, do you know what series this is? Yes , in 'Legend of The Blue Sea,' Lee Min Ho increasingly exudes his charm with a bowl cut hairstyle . More cheering!

untitled-design-5-d5ec29bbd51e52d8eccc76

8. Did military service in 2017, Lee Min Ho looks more manly and charming. Agree!

Spoiler

9-e6512fe391557e18c531bf254dddd09e.jpg

9. A poreless face and side-part hair with a touch of highlight, made Lee Min Ho more attractive and became the idol of many people. Are you one of them?

10-51ed27d5290eab5fc6b5d5968c2e74bf.jpg

https://www.popbela.com/beauty/hair/jennifer-a-tanjung/transformasi-lee-min-ho/9

• Like 3
  • Love 7

Thank you all chingus, especially  @Lmangla for celebrating Minho's birthday!  But, no one brought his favorite?  Meat?

giphy.gifI

I'm watching PT to get some ideas for our upcoming quizzes.  

Imma gonna add to LMH's instagram number, now that those posts are no longer allowed.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

What about Tsundere AND dark??:joy: We can both get what we want. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Everybody, I am back!!! real life calls and my job has been busy. I see that a lot of us are missing our boy. Me too!!! and i can't believe i missed his birthday party here!!!!:cry: I rewatch TKEM 1-16 while i was doing post production work and Oh my gahhhh... i need LMH on my screen. In love with him and KGE again (ooops i know this is shipping thread material) and now I'm drinking my red wine watching Hae Joon Jae again for god knows how many times. IG post is not enough, i need magazine spread, dating news, next project news and someone here mentioned interview. And why don't he do Variety or something like that??

LMH you're killin' me smalls.

• Like 4
  • Love 9

16 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Everybody, I am back!!! real life calls and my job has been busy. I see that a lot of us are missing our boy. Me too!!! and i can't believe i missed his birthday party here!!!!:cry: I rewatch TKEM 1-16 while i was doing post production work and Oh my gahhhh... i need LMH on my screen. In love with him and KGE again (ooops i know this is shipping thread material) and now I'm drinking my red wine watching Hae Joon Jae again for god knows how many times. IG post is not enough, i need magazine spread, dating news, next project news and someone here mentioned interview. And why don't he do Variety or something like that??

LMH you're killin' me smalls.

I FEEL YOU!!!

EVERYTHING YOU SAID!!!

He’s killing us! 

:bawling:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

30 minutes ago, scrawford said:

watching Hae Joon Jae again for god knows how many times.

sorry for cutting your post short. Hoe Jun Jae was charismatic and fun. I think PJE can bring out comedic side of actors and actresses in her work quite well. I don't mind a second collaboration. :lol:LMH was praised a lot for his character in LBS. I liked Hoe Jun Jae more than the drama itself. :joy: LMH himself is a genre! He gets absorbed in his characters well. :glasses:

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, htk9207 said:

Sorry for cutting up your post. I think I'm on board with the fugitive scenario. It would be a wild, tense ride. Perfect to showcase his range in delivering varied emotions. 

It would be cool if he had a kid to boot and misses him terribly and takes risk to visit him :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

3 minutes ago, CallieP said:
1 hour ago, htk9207 said:

It would be cool if he had a kid to boot and misses him terribly and takes risk to visit him :blush:

Have you guys seen Two Weeks or Defendant?

11 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH himself is a genre!

WORD! 

• Like 5

I brought the chef himself to the party! :D

LuIj1Xt.gif

j8AA9i8.gif

qdVcM1b.gif

Maybe he should play a chef for his next role! 

I like @1ouise idea of a fugitive on the run. Or basically someone who has character depth. 

But whatever he chooses, I'll always support him. Surprise us LMH! :heart: 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2