Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

K-Dramas Coming to Netflix in 2020

The King: Eternal Monarch

Episodes: 0
South Korea Broadcast Date: Spring 2020 | Broadcaster: SBS
Netflix Release Date: Spring 2020 | Run Time: TBA
Cast: Lee Min Ho, Kim Go Eun, Woo Do Hwan, Kim Kyung Nam, Jung Eun Chase

K-Dramas-Coming-to-Netflix-2020-The-King

The role of Lee Gon will actor Lee Min Ho’s first role in over four years and his first return to the screen since the end of his military service. Also starring in the series is Guardian: The Lonely and Great God actress Kim Go Eun. K-Drama fans will be super excited to see the onscreen pairing of Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun.

Set across two parrel universes, the first greatly resembles Korea as we know it today. In the opposing universe, the country of Korea is an empire, ruled by a single but kind monarch. When evil forces begin to plot and the door between the two worlds is open, the Korean emperor enlists the help of a detective from the opposite world to help save their worlds.

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/news/k-dramas-coming-to-netflix-in-2020/

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Wow what fabulous news. I really hope Netflix put it on in all regions so we all get to watch it and talk about it here at the same time.

You have made my day Syntyche with this news. Thank you!

I also hope that the drama broadcasts and reaches as far as it could. Yep, @Lindyloo421, it's quite good news for all of us! 

• Like 3

These 7 Korean celebrities always succeed in making the drama popular. Agree?

Watching drama on weekends is fun,  girls. 

Aside from being refreshing,  Korean dramas are also fun to watch because of the interesting story.

Not just an interesting story, the selection of players is also influential, you know !

Of the many actors, there are 7 Korean celebrities  who always succeed in making the drama played awaited by many people.

Curious about who? Reporting from soompi.com , here are seven Korean celebrities who have always managed to make the drama popular: 

Lee Min Ho

1744506883.png

Although he started his career since 2006, Lee Min Ho's name has soared thanks to his role as Gu Jun-pyo in the drama Boys Over Flowers in 2009.

The character also led Lee Min Ho to win the Best Actor Award at the Baeksang Arts Awards .

In addition to Boys Before Flowers, popular dramas that Lee Min Ho successfully played were  The Legend of the Blue Sea, Heirs, Faith, City Hunter, and Personal Taste.

https://cewekbanget.grid.id/read/061933724/7-seleb-korea-ini-selalu-berhasil-bikin-dramanya-jadi-populer-setuju?page=all

Viral Photos of Lee Min Ho for CPNS Registration, Have You Enrolled Yet?

The registration process for CPNS administration <for prospective civil servants in Indonesia> has reached its deadline. KLovers have completed the required documents yet?

At the end of this registration, various memes circulated about CPNS on social media. Starting from telling stories about the struggles of the participants, to those who made me focus. One of the memes that attracts the most attention is Lee Min Ho's face.

Lee Min Ho Joins Verification

min_ho_cpns.jpg

In the @pusat_info_cpns account, only Lee Min Ho has got three thousand likes. Surely this Lee Min Ho Oppa photo is also a reminder for CPNS registrants to complete all registration.

"Wow, this is a tough rival, Lee Min Ho wants to join too? Obviously edited photos, just exclaim," wrote the account with 35 thousand followers.

https://plus.kapanlagi.com/viral-foto-lee-min-ho-ikut-seleksi-cpns-kamu-udah-daftar-belum-1e453c.html

• Like 3

PMZ FB Update

Sustainable and Simple Lifestyle
PROMIZ 'Good Action for Zero Waste' campaign

To protect the Earth's environment and climate, it's something that we all can easily practice in our daily lives.
The campaign has been posted for 20 consecutive episodes in 18 months

More than 6,500 of LIKEs
More than 500 of COMMENTs
More than 1,500 times of SHAREs

With the support and participation of the PMZers, it gets more meaningful.

We want you to all join for PROMIZ GOOD ACTION, so we can make it happen.
Let's stay together! PROMIZ

78831514_3352697468137943_2815775100354166784_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ohc=kZ-uRN97HbIAQlgMpMRbWAk0yJfyvSPeWq_nvMZoIdG8GZYyRakyRwRgQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=ae614fd64ec354dce6ef98d3aeaef658&oe=5E3FE672

72461522_3352697518137938_5569562685776855040_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=OTSRYwFK9T0AQkrQ1BaKEfwYtUcgiIhwf5C9DrP9UpDG6gkcm8cP277VQ&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=0d319455377577a71dec62907f2a0674&oe=5E3EDDB4

https://www.facebook.com/592962987444752/posts/3352697568137933/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

cr:  as tagged

Spoiler

DMZ ep 3

I enjoyed the beginning with the beautiful sea life.  My favorite is the water deer.  Then the mamushi appears:tears:.  I couldn't watch the poor rat eaten by the bad snake:angry:  I guess the rat has its revenge in the winter.

Thanks for the news. @syntyche, about Netflix obtaining the license to air The King.  At least we got the news with plenty of time to sign up if you don't have an account.   Have you read anything more about a firm start date?  I saw there's a drama starting in Feb which would push the King back to April unless it's a short series.  

I wonder what episode they are filming?  When it's pre-produced, is the goal one episode a week?

• Like 5

2692_dmz_the_wild_poster.jpg

Spoiler

This episode shows the underwater sea life, the seals and the salmon. It also shows the woodpecker. Its nest being stolen by other birds. It has beautiful as well as harsh scenes, the birds and seagulls vying for the best spots and stealing from the weaker. Babies killed when they leave their nests to explore.

LMH noted that life in the DMZ is always a struggle for survival, survival of the fittest is brutal and that the animals can be as cruel as humankind. It is a very astute reflection by LMH. The cruelty of humankind. Survival of the fittest. Life is harsh and cruel :tears:

Good episode.

@willenette I wil try YesAsia . Thanks!

@gtLmh0622 You did not purchase the DMZ DVD or is it even available for purchase?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks for the news. @syntyche, about Netflix obtaining the license to air The King.  At least we got the news with plenty of time to sign up if you don't have an account.   Have you read anything more about a firm start date?  I saw there's a drama starting in Feb which would push the King back to April unless it's a short series.  

I wonder what episode they are filming?  When it's pre-produced, is the goal one episode a week?

I haven't read of any date of airing yet. I did notice, though, that both the SBS broadcast and Netflix release dates are in Spring  2020. Hopefully, the delay of release on Netflix wouldn't be that long.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

100 SEXIEST MEN in the WORLD 2019

#11 Lee Min Ho :wub:

(up from #40 last year)

Given that LMH hasn't appeared in a series or movie for over 3 years, except for the DMZ, I think it's incredible that he rated so high.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, CallieP said:

@gtLmh0622 You did not purchase the DMZ DVD or is it even available for purchase?

I bought the DMZ Photo book, no DVD available.

HK actress Anita Yuen on TV show : It's very normal that people become excited as seeing favorite thing. Like me, when I saw my idol, OMG !!! Lee Min Ho !!!

EKqga4qUcAADABv?format=jpg&name=large

cr as tagged

She's really a big fan of LMH, never hide her love to him.  :lol:

• Like 4

@gtLmh0622  Is Anita Yuen the one who met LMH at the GB premiere along with a couple other actresses and their husbands?

8 hours ago, msdot said:

Given that LMH hasn't appeared in a series or movie for over 3 years, except for the DMZ, I think it's incredible that he rated so high.

And that he doesn't self promote.  Only recently has he taken to Instagram, but it's still not frequent.  

We are lucky that LMH is so tall.  At least he is easily found in a crowd.  :)

21 hours ago, syntyche said:

I haven't read of any date of airing yet. I did notice, though, that both the SBS broadcast and Netflix release dates are in Spring  2020. Hopefully, the delay of release on Netflix wouldn't be that long.

I guess it also depends on the definition of "Spring".  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@gtLmh0622  Is Anita Yuen the one who met LMH at the GB premiere along with a couple other actresses and their husbands?

And that he doesn't self promote.  Only recently has he taken to Instagram, but it's still not frequent.  

We are lucky that LMH is so tall.  At least he is easily found in a crowd.  :)

I guess it also depends on the definition of "Spring".  

Yes, Anita Yuen is the one at the GB premiere.

According to Wikipedia :
https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/SBS_금토드라마

"Hyena" will be aired from 2020/02/21, "The King" will be the following drama.
In the early information, "Hyena" will be aired from 2020/02/07 and there will be "Alice" between "Hyena" and "The King", it will be nice if the schedule of "Alice" changed that we will not wait "The King" so long.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20191202 Naver Blog : 

https://blog.naver.com/jooblack03/221659776016

EKvQxgiUwAA9LJK?format=jpg&name=small

(partial translation)

2017.06 MBC "DMZ, The Wild"

EKvQxtiU0AEFqYX?format=jpg&name=900x900

I'm happy ~~ Exclusive ship on Yeonpyeong Island!
And the fact that we were in economy class is amazing!
Really plain Lee Minho!

Even if such a famous person came to Yeonpyeong Island, there is a regrettable story that residents treated him as an ordinary person. Yeonpyeong residents' gaze - just a tall tourist.

EKvQyAlU4AAnvFt?format=jpg&name=900x900

Spoiler

EKvQyTKUwAAWtQl?format=jpg&name=small

The island you see there is Guji Island

Lee Min Ho went there!

I want to go there too ^^

I wish ~
I wish ~
I wish ~

If I were a bird,
I would fly to Guji Island.

• Like 5

On 12/1/2019 at 8:25 AM, gtLmh0622 said:

Yes, Anita Yuen is the one at the GB premiere.

According to Wikipedia :
https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/SBS_금토드라마

"Hyena" will be aired from 2020/02/21, "The King" will be the following drama.
In the early information, "Hyena" will be aired from 2020/02/07 and there will be "Alice" between "Hyena" and "The King", it will be nice if the schedule of "Alice" changed that we will not wait "The King" so long.

If The King will air after Hyena , it will air last of April :bawling: so long 

• Like 4