Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

LMH's Inauguration Ceremony as Shinsegae Chosun Hotel Ambassador in Busan 090719

cr:minamiminoz

ED23QgyU0AE687V.jpg

On her Instagram posts Ice _beyondminoboiz said “shooting and filming are all prohibited in today’s event” And that they could only take photos freely when he came on for the photo time. 

Presumably the hotel want to issue the photos and videos of the rest of the meeting exclusively?.

• Like 7

LMH's Inauguration Ceremony as Shinsegae Chosun Hotel Ambassador in Busan 090719

Q&A with Lee Min Ho

Q: When you brush your teeth, do you put toothpaste on the toothbrush first?Or do you put water?
LMH: At first I sprinkle water on a toothbrush

Q: When you eat ramen, do you eat noodles first? Or do you drink soup?
LMH: At first I begin to eat from noodles

MInho asked fans what characteristics fans wish he has in his upcoming drama. Fans answered "handsome, humor, charming..." Minho said "I thought you want shower scene of me.....But I don't exercise anymore" :P

cr:lmh_kig, jennylin83

• Like 6
  • Love 1

CixyLYT.gif

Spoiler

Thanks for all your comments! 

Quite a short screen time for Dam Ryeong in this episode, but I like seeing his fierce side!

LYvxx80.gif

nH1BttV.gif

KUx0Igm.gif

So after hours of searching through security feed for Sim Cheong but to no avail, Joon Jae finally decides to see her homeless fashionista friend. But he still wouldn't want to shake her hand! :P

SNHcG3Z.gif

I have to agree with these high school girls, Joon Jae is cool and swoony!

cNcgaTQ.gif

Rewatching the scene where he finally sees Sim Cheong at the jjimjilbang then realizes all the mean things he's done and said to her, and seeing those teary eyes of his, made me appreciate this scene more. I'll never get tired of complimenting his eyes for perfectly expressing the right emotion in a particular scene.

dGu2uSr.gif

Hilarious scene where she says she's not hungry, yet thinks of a whole list of things she'd like to eat, not knowing that Joon Jae can hear all her thoughts. But kudos to her for standing her ground and choosing to stay at the jjimjilbang. If there is any good in this 'hearing her thoughts' thing, it is that he can clearly know the reason behind her leaving home. At this point, she hasn't really explicitly voiced out that she doesn't like him being a con man. So hadn't Joon Jae heard her thoughts, he could only guess, or worse clueless, about the whole reason why she left home in the first place.

I like this scene, him hiding around the corner trying to hear her say, "don't go Heo Joon Jae." Reminds me of the previous episode where he watched her eat her jjampong while in the hospital. You're right, @CallieP , his miffed expression is adorable!

0FVg9mk.gif

Aaaah, the aha moment. When he realizes that he is the ramyun guy he badmouthed so harshly, his acting of embarrassment was so on-point. But that suddenly turns into happiness when he realizes that that ramyun guy he was jealous of was himself and nobody else. By this time, we should all be convinced that LMH could brilliantly shine in a comedy project and would be pleased if he does another one. :D

mz5zhcp.gif

Another favorite, Joon Jae at the jjimjilbang! I never get tired rewatching the amusing scenes of him getting all protective of her. The blanket kick, grabbing her just in time when she gets knock right into the pool, and being this water tyrant hall monitor inside the jjimjilbang!

DhMZ9Ak.gif

IzTofFW.gif

Kfx72fD.gif

KqeiocT.gif

q5rHvso.gif

vjorOpx.gif

And from wearing those color-coded jjimjilbang clothes to runway supermodels, our couple can really pull off any look. And Joon Jae is now an oppa to Yoona, no longer an ajusshi! I think I've already mentioned before that I like watching LMH with kids.

MQQw8vX.gif

KUCTfB7.gif

Another memorable scene for me - Joon Jae holding a pink octopus while gazing at her and hearing her thoughts from a distance. The visuals of this drama are just quite admirable.

4ZuCh46.gif

I like how the episode ended with the same voiceover from the opening of the episode: "...Even when he was reborn in another world, he was a boy fated to love the mermaid again. So in the end, he was a boy who would once again hear the mermaid’s voice. He… was me.” Compared to his sudden realization due to a barrage of memories at the opening of the episode, at this point, he seems to be more sure of his feelings and his fated relationship with her. For he now knows that he is the ramyun guy who cared for her, and he just might be on his way to changing his ways as he makes a promise to her ... and hopes that he could keep those promises.

AtAWdxb.gif

2YETRMy.gif

• Like 8

Welcome @Heretorant!  Please tell us, if you don't mind, how you found LMH.  We enjoy hearing everyone's story.

cr:  SBS Catch

Spoiler

LBS ep 11

Thanks @CallieP for starting us off this week and @syntyche @Lindyloo421 and @1ouise for your comments!

LMH got to show off his comedic skills in this episode.  Honestly, I was really nervous when I read he had to do comedy. I'm glad that he proved me wrong.  He received praise from people commenting in DB.  

LMH surprised me with his acting when he found out he was the ramyun guy.    

Sauna scene:  LMH looks so skinny, but I love when he was watching SC sleeping with loving eyes.  LOL, i love watching HJJ being the water monitor.  

HJJ greeting the fashionista just touching her fingertips again is too funny.  

I also enjoyed watching Shi Ah telling Tae Oh not to be jealous of HJJ.  

And how lucky was Yoo Na having HJJ carry her.  Can you imagine having a father as good looking as LMH?  Didn't LMH look so handsome in the camel colored coat?  He really rocks long coats.  

Poor pink octopus left all alone:tounge_wink:  I liked the Christmas wish in the epilogue.  

@syntyche:  When did KDR reel you in?  Was it before this episode?

@happivirus:  It does look like a young LMH.  The voice is similar as well.  I wonder where the video was found.  

Glad to see Kimsocool is still following LMH.  

So, rabbits are the mascot of that hotel chain?  I thought LMH randomly drew a rabbit.  I thought it was a strange choice.:D

I guess the next time we see LMH may be going to SBS for script reading.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Welcome @Heretorant!  Please tell us, if you don't mind, how you found LMH.  We enjoy hearing everyone's story.

Reveal hidden contents

LBS ep 11

Thanks @CallieP for starting us off this week and @syntyche @Lindyloo421 and @1ouise for your comments!

LMH got to show off his comedic skills in this episode.  Honestly, I was really nervous when I read he had to do comedy. I'm glad that he proved me wrong.  He received praise from people commenting in DB.  

LMH surprised me with his acting when he found out he was the ramyun guy.    

Sauna scene:  LMH looks so skinny, but I love when he was watching SC sleeping with loving eyes.  LOL, i love watching HJJ being the water monitor.  

HJJ greeting the fashionista just touching her fingertips again is too funny.  

I also enjoyed watching Shi Ah telling Tae Oh not to be jealous of HJJ.  

And how lucky was Yoo Na having HJJ carry her.  Can you imagine having a father as good looking as LMH?  Didn't LMH look so handsome in the camel colored coat?  He really rocks long coats.  

Poor pink octopus left all alone:tounge_wink:  I liked the Christmas wish in the epilogue.  

@happivirus:  It does look like a young LMH.  The voice is similar as well.  I wonder where the video was found.  

Hi @CarolynH @happivirus That is actually a recent video but someone used this new app which transformed the face of LMH to a child’s face. The app was popular when it first came out and lot of celebrities used it for their IG posts. .. the magic of technology!

@CarolynH i remember you mentioned this in one of your earlier LOTBS recap ... that you were wondering how HJJ’s mom knew about his attending KAIST, and I agree with you... I think that’s one of the script flaws. There’s no way she knew about that. She even mentioned that she thought HJJ went abroad to study. You also asked why the mom never went to  the aquarium or Han River for HJJ’s birthday and I think that’s her way of keeping quiet, or out of HJJ’s life, thinking the father and step mom are taking care of him. 

i apologize for not being active for the past months. Family and work life  just got too busy. But I still lurk and try to read /like everyone’s posts, which  I do enjoy reading, especially LOTBS recaps. I have rewatched the drama over and over for the past 2 years, and I think I’ll keep doing so until his next drama airs. 

@syntyche , thank you for all your recaps and gifs! I love episodes 10 esp. the ending where he finds out about SC being a mermaid, and episode 11, when.  HJJ finds out he is Ramyun guy.. our boy nailed those scenes. :heart:

And this..

”.MInho asked fans what characteristics fans wish he has in his upcoming drama. Fans answered "handsome, humor, charming..." Minho said "I thought you want shower scene of me.....But I don't exercise anymore" ”...

i know he is still handsome whether he works out or not but I was a little disappointed when I read this. Am I the only one who wants a shower scene??  LOL. I want his City Hunter physique back! :blush:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kris Silva said:

Hi @CarolynH @happivirus That is actually a recent video but someone used this new app which transformed the face of LMH to a child’s face. The app was popular when it first came out and lot of celebrities used it for their IG posts. .. the magic of technology!

@CarolynH i remember you mentioned this in one of your earlier LOTBS recap ... that you were wondering how HJJ’s mom knew about his attending KAIST, and I agree with you... I think that’s one of the script flaws. There’s no way she knew about that. She even mentioned that she thought HJJ went abroad to study. You also asked why the mom never went to  the aquarium or Han River for HJJ’s birthday and I think that’s her way of keeping quiet, or out of HJJ’s life, thinking the father and step mom are taking care of him. 

i apologize for not being active for the past months. Family and work life  just got too busy. But I still lurk and try to read /like everyone’s posts, which  I do enjoy reading, especially LOTBS recaps. I have rewatched the drama over and over for the past 2 years, and I think I’ll keep doing so until his next drama airs. 

@syntyche , thank you for all your recaps and gifs! I love episodes 10 esp. the ending where he finds out about SC being a mermaid, and episode 11, when.  HJJ finds out he is Ramyun guy.. our boy nailed those scenes. :heart:

And this..

”.MInho asked fans what characteristics fans wish he has in his upcoming drama. Fans answered "handsome, humor, charming..." Minho said "I thought you want shower scene of me.....But I don't exercise anymore" ”...

i know he is still handsome whether he works out or not but I was a little disappointed when I read this. Am I the only one who wants a shower scene??  LOL. I want his City Hunter physique back! :blush:

Good to see you @Kris Silva!  Well call me gullible!:tounge_wink:.  I thought the voice was rather deep for someone that young!  Do you watch certain episodes or scenes repeatedly or the entire series?  I've watched several scenes a number of times, but not the entire drama.  I hope you'll be able to join in the fun once The King airs.   I'm hoping it will be as fun as we had commenting about LBS.  I think LMH 's body looked the best in CH, meaning, healthiest.  I think he looks better with a lean looking face, like in LBS, but I think his body was too thin.  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Kris Silva said:

i remember you mentioned this in one of your earlier LOTBS recap ... that you were wondering how HJJ’s mom knew about his attending KAIST, and I agree with you... I think that’s one of the script flaws. There’s no way she knew about that. She even mentioned that she thought HJJ went abroad to study. You also asked why the mom never went to  the aquarium or Han River for HJJ’s birthday and I think that’s her way of keeping quiet, or out of HJJ’s life, thinking the father and step mom are taking care of him. 

HJJ's mom knew about his attending KAIST and thought him went abroad to study ? Didn't she hear from Adjusi's wife ? When HJJ asked Adjuma if she had contacted with his mom, she answered that she had contacted his mom for a while, but finally got lost of her news. (If I got the wrong memory ?)

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I thought LMH randomly drew a rabbit.  I thought it was a strange choice.

It's the game with fans on the event. Fan gave the original painting to Minho, and he must draw the same one after 10 seconds look. But actually the MC interfered him to keep memory at that 10 seconds, so the mouth of the rabbit was upside down, still a cute drawing.   :lol:  MC asked him to autograph his drawing as a gift to send to the fans, he worried that he didn't draw well and hesitated, fans shouted they love anything he draw, he autographed.  :blush: 

Spoiler

The original one :

ED7m2TnUEAA7c9g.jpg&key=52307b9bd45bc2ad

cr Logo

• Like 7

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

i know he is still handsome whether he works out or not but I was a little disappointed when I read this. Am I the only one who wants a shower scene??  LOL. I want his City Hunter physique back! 

Yes!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gtLmh0622 said:

HJJ's mom knew about his attending KAIST and thought him went abroad to study ? Didn't she hear from Adjusi's wife ? When HJJ asked Adjuma if she had contacted with his mom, she answered that she had contacted his mom for a while, but finally got lost of her news. (If I got the wrong memory ?)

Hide contents

Yes, you’re right that she got news from Adjussi’s wife, who said she didn’t want to tell HJJ’’s mom that her son ran away from home so just let her believe he went overseas to study.. no mention of KAIST though. And I got the impression even Adjussi had no news of HJJ until they bumped into each other at the hospital. 

@CarolynH   check this out... always handsome whatever his weight is...

69691374_10220158719507530_6850028428263

70274781_10220158719707535_6754986385460

• Like 4
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I was entranced by KDR/LMH's looks right in the first episode, when a banquet was prepared to welcome him as the new town mayor. :heart:  But I was drawn into KDR's character with his heartfelt acting in episode 7 when he found Se Hwa all tied up beside a basket full of pearls. 

YouepDU.gif

Spoiler

jFJTioh.gif

xv4fglJ.gif

Thanks, chingus, for reading my reviews. It's my pleasure to share my thoughts and make these gifs of our lovely Minho :wub:

Spoiler

pjCWjiZ.gif

dXT9jKm.gif

• Like 5