Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@rinoaclara @sia3 - it's okay to 'appreciate' beauty in front of your eyes LOL :)) and MinHot is beautiful from top to bottom, front and back bwahahaha =)) =)) =)) I just didn't want you guys to miss out. @Maja and @LuvMinHo already discovered these beauties way before I did :)

Guest rinoaclara

@maja : Thank you so much for all of those pics and videos :x
You are the best ;))
Sometimes I wonder how many times do you need to googling all of those information before you sharing it here with me. Guess you really have lots of news source everywhere dont you? :))

rinoaclara said: @maja : Thank you so much for all of those pics and videos :x
You are the best ;))
Sometimes I wonder how many times do you need to googling all of those information before you sharing it here with me. Guess you really have lots of news source everywhere dont you? :))

awesomeduck said: @rinoaclara @sia3 - it's okay to 'appreciate' beauty in front of your eyes LOL :)) and MinHot is beautiful from top to bottom, front and back bwahahaha =)) =)) =)) I just didn't want you guys to miss out. @Maja and @LuvMinHo already discovered these beauties way before I did :)

Guest rinoaclara

sia3 said: @rinoaclara
:)) Yeah yeah, because of them - I started staring more at his behind too! :)) =))
I used to just look at waist and upwards; but now I look @ everything!!! =))

Bwahahaha, I think @Muho (myphim) holds that title now.
Today she has been torturing everyone with KC's avatar =.="

@awesomeduck
You are our daejang pincher; so we elect you to befriend ahjussi ;)) ;)

@rinoaclara
Hahaha, you have to type @Muho now coz @myphim does not work anymore.
But we are so used to myphim though :))

Yeah I don't know what happened to her today; decided to be a fan of Ki Chul =))
Possibly preparing herlsef mentally when she recaps ep6 tomorrow - KC's bath scene is up! =))