Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

hi all,,,,nice to meet all of you here. almost christmas,it will be pleasure if we shares our joy for those who needs our,even we don't know that person,that's also the best way to show our love for Minho. Hope you all love to join LMH World Christmas Charity project to support homeless old people in South Korea. Here the link to join that event. http://t.co/SNM9uVxi

@Maja
Love that airport video. I like it how it is dubbed so we won't hurt our ears from the ear-splitting screams :))
And Minho looking ever-so-deliciously-hot-and-handsome in black. I really like his current hairstyle now that it has grown back a little. :x
City Hunter-ish look is still the best even though Daejang hairstyle no.2 is great too...but CH is no. 1 best suited to him :)

P.S. Ohhh it is 720p HD too :):))

He's already back in Korea?! That was a short trip to Japan. Now that he's back, can we expect to see him in another project soon? Also, since he's in Korea now, will he make it to the book signing event for the Faith novel?

@sia3 
They are all over twitter and FB, but I do have my photobucket to save them in... so I could post them here... I already saved them there since last night... I just thought it's already posted so I did not post :)

sia3 said: Maja said: @sia3 They are all over twitter and FB, but I do have my photobucket to save them in... so I could post them here... I already saved them there since last night... I just thought it's already posted so I did not post :)