Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Wow! LMH wore blue to the fan meet. I love him in blue. So gorgeous. :x
@Maja  You are still stalking him this Sunday right? Remember to take picture. :))
@dhyla  Did you get to see him up close? How does he look in person? More gorgeous than on TV?

Thank you everyone for sharing pictures and videos. I have to backtrack now.

@Maja, haha! bring him one on sunday! He's currently trying out the dish in cafe juanita.

@myphim, yeah! He looks better! he is so tall and slender, slender legs too. cute bum, I verified it! Super tight pants! The front part surely cant breath! Haha!

I saw he scar marks on his face! and he's skin is even lighter in person. How he laughs, it's the same! I heard him say, woohoo!

Guest rinoaclara

@myphim: True. I love to see him in blue also. so gorgeous. this is one's of my many reasons why I love to watch City Hunter nowadays :D

Min ho with his first bottle of san miguel beer!!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/552235_519280181430685_1869162054_n.jpg