Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Guest rinoaclara

@ hayuinblue : yes my dear, im coming.. haiyah.. why you keep texting me at this hours eh..? (:|
but.. since there's alot of LMH pics here, I'll consider to forgive you :D

to all Choinoz, Choiminoz and Minoz, Gud evening all :-h

how about LMH's fanmeeting for today? im envy you who could meet him in a person :((

Just got home!!!! Screamed my lungs out! So funny! And yeah, he really has slender long legs! I cant avoid looking at how tight his pants are.

Jealous of those who were able to hug him on stage! Watch out for the videos from those at the front.

Asked if he could dance gangnam style, he told in korean that once he tried to dance but the fans are laughing at him thats why he never tried again. Awww..

And he likes to bite his lips, the laugh is soo contagious. I can tell that he's a really nice person.

As for the pix, ill try to organize my pictures and upload them. A lot are not so good because I kept screaming and screaming!

One funny act. He tried to imitate the modeling pose of the lee min ho get that look contestants. His bum is so cute while walking! Haha!

I think he was only onstage for an hour. But it was totally worth it! He actively participated in the games! One of the fans was so lucky! I think she was able to hug him 3-4 times. She just cant let go!!

dhyla said: Just got home!!!! Screamed my lungs out! So funny! And yeah, he really has slender long legs! I cant avoid looking at how tight his pants are.

Jealous of those who were able to hug him on stage! Watch out for the videos from those at the front.

Asked if he could dance gangnam style, he told in korean that once he tried to dance but the fans are laughing at him thats why he never tried again. Awww..

And he likes to bite his lips, the laugh is soo contagious. I can tell that he's a really nice person.

As for the pix, ill try to organize my pictures and upload them. A lot are not so good because I kept screaming and screaming!

One funny act. He tried to imitate the modeling pose of the lee min ho get that look contestants. His bum is so cute while walking! Haha!

I think he was only onstage for an hour. But it was totally worth it! He actively participated in the games! One of the fans was so lucky! I think she was able to hug him 3-4 times. She just cant let go!!

The pictures of him with the girls is part of the spin a prize contest. the roulette contains,

-Shake hands (which turned out to be shake hands+hug)

-Autographed shirt (with pic)

-Autographed life size poster (with pic)

-Eye staring contest (jealous!! I was screaming all throughout)

-Solo picture (his arms were wrapped on the girls shoulder!!)

Most fans were really small so he had to kneel at one point! So nice!

dhyla said: The pictures of him with the girls is part of the spin a prize contest. the roulette contains,

-Shake hands (which turned out to be shake hands+hug)
-Autographed shirt (with pic)
-Autographed life size poster (with pic)
-Eye staring contest (jealous!! I was screaming all throughout)
-Solo picture (his arms were wrapped on the girls shoulder!!)

Most fans were really small so he had to kneel at one point! So nice!