Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

awesomeduck said: @LuvMinHo - We can all be his back-up dancer - reminder the one that got smacked in the butt twice by LMH? I shot gun that position bwahahahaha :) I'll wear bright yellow bikini then :)) hahaha =)) We can all wear bikinis to his class as well and our teacher MinHo can wear board shorts (no top) or budgie smugglers LOL :)@sia3 and @mappyminho - what colours are you guys wearing to class at the beach?  

LuvMinHo said: Source: TV Report
Interview extract...

Lee Min Ho is called “God of Chemistry”: “I try to get friendly with my partner actress”
Actor Lee Min Ho candidly talked about his feelings when acting with an older actress.

In a recent interview with the celebrity magazine @Star1, Leesaid, “I try not to let age difference cause awkward feelings when I’m around older actresses.”

For his appearance in Faith (2012), Personal Taste (2010), and Boys Over Flowers (2009) with Kim Hee Sun, Son Ye Jin, and Ku Hye Sun, Lee has attracted much attention because he was always younger than the lead actress. But at the same time, his ability to engage in a good bonding relationship with older actress gave him a nickname Chemi-Shin. The term is to describe someone who is good at bonding with others and it is a compound for chemistry and shin which means “God” in Korean.

Lee said, “I didn’t know what Chemi-Shin meant in the first place. Well, I try to work in a friendly manner with my partner actress. Though she may be older than I am, I call her by her character name in the series and play around her. Before we begin working together, I try to have a serious conversation about acting.”

Credit: korea.com

Lee Min Ho welcome hits fever pitch at Big Dome

By Miguel Dumaual, ABS-CBNnews.com Posted at 11/16/2012 8:43 PM | Updated as of 11/16/2012 8:43 PM

MANILA, Philippines -- Over 10,000 Filipino fans of Korean superstar Lee Min Ho trooped to the Smart Araneta Coliseum on Friday night for his first meet-and-greet event in the country.

leeminhobigdome.jpgKorean superstar interacts with over 10,000 of his Filipino fans during a "Fun Meet" held Friday night at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. Photo courtesy of Ginger Conejero, ABS-CBN News

The Big Dome was packed with screaming fans of the "Boys Over Flowers" star, who was tapped by local clothing line Bench as one of its international endorsers. The lifestyle brand organized Lee's first "Fun Meet" with his fans at the famous Quezon City venue.

As early as 8:00 a.m., a number of Lee's adoring fans were already seen lining up at the Smart Araneta Coliseum. They had to wait over 12 hours to finally see their idol in person.

At the "Fun Meet" itself, K-pop -- a music genre originating from South Korea -- was celebrated, with hits from popular acts such as Wonder Girls and Super Junior playing as the fans eagerly waited for Lee's appearance.

Even the ubiquitous "Gangnam Style" was played to the delight of the Filipino audience.

When Lee finally came out on stage to screams from the 10,000 fans at the Big Dome, the Korean heartthrob gamely participated in games that called for the audience's participation.

A contest for Lee's male followers who emulate his style was held, as well as a game for the "City Hunter" star's female fans.

Lee, who is the third Korean endorser of Bench after Si Won and Dong Hae of Super Junior, will continue his stay in the country over the weekend for other engagements as the brand's endorser. -- Report from Ginger Conejero, ABS-CBN News

Very Nice FANVID of City Hunter ~ Check it out!
Wish I had seen this earlier, sorry if this is re-posted and most of you have seen it. I totally swoon over these series of MVs!!! :x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br94kqeZTyA&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctILMe84Cv0&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krb6oVR4JHk&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G675F9fwWAk&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34VRejl4jT8&feature=plcp

City Vampire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26hOd1fneJA&feature=plcp

Eleven(1)  things to love about Lee Min Ho

59066_295365383914322_923486694_n.jpg

1. He’s polite. Before answering the first interview question thrown at him by host/interpreter Sam Oh, he took the opportunity to apologize for having kept the press waiting for him for a reason not his fault (his plane was delayed for two hours).

306823_295365443914316_1800923766_n.jpg

2. His fans give him confidence. He acknowledged that his job as an actor is not a stable one, so knowing he has millions of fans all over the world gives him the push to concentrate on his job.

579161_295365493914311_683286139_n.jpg

3. He used to listen a lot to “Gangnam Style” when it first came out. He’s proud of Psy and the song’s worldwide recognition and hit status, and believes that the spotlight can also help fellow Korean celebrities. Much to my dismay, though, he refused to show his Gangnam moves, in deference to the official event ongoing (maybe if the crowd heckles him enough at his Meet and Greets, he’ll oblige!).

604036_295365573914303_567789130_n.jpg

4. He knows his fashion. He favors dark-colored clothing, and is a stickler for proper fit. He will, however, experiment, as he likes to try on different styles (he specifically mentioned Bench’s colorful skinny jeans that he spotted at the campaign shoot as particular favorites). He doesn’t take a lot of time to shop, keeping shopping time short and sweet at an hour and a half max.

486304_295365630580964_1317884331_n.jpg

5. He’s always obsessed with his hair. …making him the perfect poster boy for Bench Fix salons. He revealed an anecdote wherein he ended up not meeting up with his friend because he didn’t like how his hair looked even after washing it three times! It’s a good thing he now has a hairstylist to look after his mane.

12822_295365700580957_1773215073_n.jpg

6. He loves playing soccer during his spare time. In fact, his childhood dream was to become a soccer player.

535434_295365743914286_1824689215_n.jpg

7. If you really want to see LMH, stake out a movie theater. The actor loves to watch movies, and he’s mastered the art of sneaking into the cinema at locations and times when there’s hardly anybody around.

598532_295365783914282_628523636_n.jpg

8. He’s got a charming “little boy” sense of humor. When asked what kind of shirt he’d design for Bench, he described a shirt striped with all the colors of the rainbow “…with a bench on it…because the brand is Bench,” he said mischievously, causing the crowd to laugh. Lee Min Ho poses with Bench executives for a photo opportunity.

481689_295365900580937_116825163_n.jpg

9. He wants you to tell him the best vacation spots in the Philippines. The weather is currently cold back in South Korea, so this trip feels like a vacation to him. He’s excited to learn more about traveling around the Philippines. Tweet him your suggestions at @ActorLeeMinHo, hashtag #wheretogointhephilippines.

59663_295365970580930_1730287455_n.jpg

10. He feels close to his Filipino fans. …because he always hears from them on his Facebook and Twitter pages, as well as reads their messages on his fan sites. Ladies and bakladies, he knows you’re out there!

14388_295366037247590_106806940_n.jpg

11. He’s disarmingly honest and simple. According to the actor, the best thing about being a Bench endorser is getting a huge billboard with his name on it!

481660_295366077247586_1962338047_n.jpg

Lee Min Ho shakes hands with Bench executives.

Source: kristn.com

LuvMinHo said: Source: TV Report
Interview extract...

Lee Min Ho is called “God of Chemistry”: “I try to get friendly with my partner actress”
Actor Lee Min Ho candidly talked about his feelings when acting with an older actress.

In a recent interview with the celebrity magazine @Star1, Leesaid, “I try not to let age difference cause awkward feelings when I’m around older actresses.”

For his appearance in Faith (2012), Personal Taste (2010), and Boys Over Flowers (2009) with Kim Hee Sun, Son Ye Jin, and Ku Hye Sun, Lee has attracted much attention because he was always younger than the lead actress. But at the same time, his ability to engage in a good bonding relationship with older actress gave him a nickname Chemi-Shin. The term is to describe someone who is good at bonding with others and it is a compound for chemistry and shin which means “God” in Korean.

Lee said, “I didn’t know what Chemi-Shin meant in the first place. Well, I try to work in a friendly manner with my partner actress. Though she may be older than I am, I call her by her character name in the series and play around her. Before we begin working together, I try to have a serious conversation about acting.”

Credit: korea.com