Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hi everyone,
Sorry, am I late, I had a late night last night... ;)) I think I had a LMH overload... fans are lining up to exchange invites for tickets so they are busy right now and can not update... and the media is very stingy with LMH activities so no updates also... ;))

@myphim i think LMH looks chubbier because of the short hairtyle. It amuses me to see that LMH gained some weight towards the of FAITH rather than lost weight. Most actors and actresses I know would lost some weight as a drama progressed towards finale.

But then when I observed, LMH's body is still slim, only his face is more fleshy :). Still mad about him tho, both of my handphones' wallpapers are only LMH :x 

Thanks @maja for posting these pics. Hmmmm....not sure about those clothes - so preppy. I really like the way he dresses in those Toyota's commercials with slick jet black hair, ohmygosh tight pants and smexy grownup shirts  :x
Still as handsome as everrr though!  :-*

Annyeong chingus

Over the last few days, I got crazy and downloaded LMH's gorgeous pics till I have over 300 pics in my collection. I'm gonna share some of his pics here, especially the ones with his dimples :)

LeeMinHo147.jpg

LeeMinHo142.jpg

LeeMinHo205.jpg

LeeMinHo172.jpg

Gorgeous smile, dimples, face and body of LMH, agree? :x  Let me know if you want me to share more pics.....give me some heart as hints :) Annyeong

Omo! Just got home. Finally got the actual ticket! Fans lined up as early as last night just to get good seats. I went there around 6:30 am. they started releasing at 9:30 am. So imagine the line!

Minoz uploaded this so I'll just share with all of you... ;))
687916698.jpg
687915852.jpg
687915532.jpg
687916260.jpgcr as tagged
And this is the crowd outside the venue of LMH's fanmeet that's 2 different gates... they have been there since 5AM 2AM this morning and it's a bit rainy today... ;))
687893400.jpg

we also met an interesting fan. Theres also an old lady about 70-80 years old there lining up to get tickets. Good thing, the ones in front gave way. Shes wearing a personalized shirt with KHJ and LMH. And she was totally amazing. Swooning and giggling like a fangirl. And she was asking everyone if we already watched faith. She loved it! An 80 year old faithling! She was so funny!! She even got a pic with KHJ. She was with another old lady with a shirt that says, Saranghayeo leader. So impressed! Made my day. I hope LMH notices them later.