Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

BOF rewatch beginning next month 

Korean Drama What GIF by The Swoon

Yes, you too can join the rewatch of this classic.  Let me know and I'll add you to the PM group!  Don't be shy.  If you've never participated in a watch party, we don't see each other; there's only a chat box.  Mostly, we are ooo--ing and ah-ing about LMH.  For TKEM, @syntyche and others became teachers so the rest of us (me included!) could figure out what was going on. :rubchin: I'll set up the group tomorrow.  

Thanks for all the photos!  Is it a mlog or a CF?  KSR is a fashion designer, right?  And Hong Jang Hyun is a photographer.  But, LMH is wearing LV?  Isn't that guy with the funny laugh a PD for LMH's mlogs?  I'm so confused:wut:.  I guess we'll find out soon.

Hmmm, maybe we can do both Promiz and joining the other group to support LMH.  Let me think this through, unless someone has an idea.  

• Like 6
  • Awesome 3

LEE MIN HO SHOWS HOW COOL A DAY IS IN HIS EVERYDAY LIFE

spacer.png

WHY DID LEE MIN HO TRAVEL TO INCHEON? The third photograph published by the protagonist of Legend Of The Blue Sea was while the actor was monitoring a filming with the staff, so this trip in addition to giving him a moment of fun served to create new content. Due to the description of the first image, everything seems to indicate that these scenarios and the visit of the Korean celeb will be captured in a new episode of Lee Min Ho Film on the actor's YouTube channel

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/lee-min-ho-films-avance-proximo-vlog-paradise-city-fotos-20210625-0004.html

Check Out These 5 K-Drama Stars Who Are Active On Instagram

South Korean stars often update their fans on social media--whether it is their upcoming dramas, endorsements, collaborations, and their soon-to-be-released projects. 

Some also used their platforms for a good cause and to raise awareness regarding a certain issue. 

Interestingly, there are days when K-drama actors and actors randomly update their fans by sharing a glimpse of their life outside the spotlight. 

There's no denying most SoKor celebrities have amassed a large following on social media, and with that, we give you a rundown of the top 5 K-drama stars who are active on Instagram. 

Lee Min Ho

spacer.png

The third spot goes to the OG Oppa, Lee Min Ho. 

Just recently, "The Legend of the Blue Sea" star made headlines after celebrating his 34th birthday. 

The actor posted a photo of him in the middle of a room filled with flowers and balloons from his fans to commemorate his special day. 

In return, he shared an unseen photo of his childhood alongside a sweet note from the South Korean heartthrob. 

"Thank You. I'm happy," Lee Min Ho's Instagram caption reads. 

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/121032/20210625/check-out-5-k-drama-stars-who-active-instagram.htm

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Lee Min Ho's outfit is hard to touch, but it was worth over $ 300 million.

06/26/2021

On June 25, Lee Min Ho shared a series of new photos on Instagram. The picture shows the actor wearing a white T-shirt and dark flared trousers. He also wears a shoulder bag, polished shoes, and a white watch on his wrist.

ho2-ngoisaovn-w960-h960.jpg

Lee Min Ho dressed in two shades of black and white.
Many fans confessed that this time around, they were unable to absorb Lee Min Ho's clothing style. He looks somewhat feminine and out of fashion.

However, after learning the price of the kit that Lee Min Ho was using, many netizens had to admire. The aforementioned set of clothing costs over USD 13,000 (over VND 300 million). Watch accessories alone cost $ 7,135, handbags $ 3,216.

208909504_412136316586014_12988236326128

207889288_324513489259314_70740690334358

Spoiler

207676292_1158804957945553_4435132600455

207575189_535765180790579_48107072368749

The set of this handsome man does not allow many to "see" him, but it costs more than 300 million dong.

Lee Min Ho had previously left for Canada to finish filming Patchinko. After returning to Korea, Min Ho has mainly participated in photo shoots and commercials.

A few days ago, he just celebrated his new age. On the occasion of his birthday, Lee Min Ho happily showed off a room filled with gifts from fans. It can be seen that he is receiving more and more love and admiration from fans around the world.

Spoiler

ho3-ngoisaovn-w960-h960.jpg

ho4-ngoisaovn-w960-h960.jpg

Lee Min Ho shows off a room full of flowers and gifts on his birthday.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://ngoisao.vn/dep/dep-nhu-sao/kho-cam-noi-set-do-cua-lee-min-ho-nhung-boc-gia-suong-suong-cung-den-hon-300-trieu-330764.htm

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

Today in 24 Entertainment English
Lee Min Ho shows how cool a day is in his everyday life

Saturday 26th June 2021

medium_2021-06-26-361993b66f.jpg

Lee Min Ho is preparing new content for his fans and shows a small preview through his social networks, what will we see in his next video?

The K-Dramas actor showed a glimpse of what has been keeping him busy lately, he traveled to Incheon city and revealed some of the details about what he did on this trip where he made good use of his time.

Lee Min Ho He began his adventure by visiting Paradise City, a hotel and resort that includes all kinds of activities, so in addition to staying and swimming in a pool, visitors can visit some shops.

The first shot published by the actor shows us his arrival on this site, what did he plan to do during his stay here? One of the points that caught his attention was Teddy Bear Shop, Lee Min Ho He posed next to a huge teddy bear and also toured the place where there are countless dolls.

One of the models that was present on the shelves of the store was Minomi, the popular lion that this Korean celeb has long released for its fans.

Why did Lee Min Ho travel to Incheon?

The third photograph published by the protagonist of Legend Of The Blue Sea It was while the actor was monitoring a filming with the staff, so this trip in addition to giving him a fun moment served to create new content.

Due to the description of the first image, everything seems to indicate that these scenarios and the visit of the Korean celeb will be reflected in a new episode of Lee Min Ho Films, the actor’s YouTube channel.

It probably won’t be long until the day a new clip on the channel is released so we can learn more about what places the actor visited on this trip.

https://today.in-24.com/entertainment/celebrities/amp/17164

• Like 4

On 6/23/2021 at 4:04 AM, CarolynH said:

Good to see so many familiar faces wishing LMH a happy birthday @Blue sea 200, @Geolyvseven @Time loop:fullofhearts:

I see LMH is wearing the gigantic white tee shirt again lol.  I think his stylist needs to take him on another shopping trip.

It's really amazing @leeminhosny that LMH is gaining IG followers when he's really not been around much lately.

Am I the only one who can't see the photos that @gtLmh0622 posted?

That is sweet of you milady. :heartxoxo:

--------------------

Not sure whether it is allowed to share this but found it so cute I couldn't believe it even existed and I am referring to Lee Min Ho with his mom photo. His mom is young and good looking 

414e285f1b60313fa345f7c32dd199bb?quality

• Like 6

To those who expressed an interest in the BOF re-watch, I included you in a PM.  If you want to join, please let me know.  There are a couple of decisions to be made, so don't delay so you can voice your opinion! 

cr:  T-max via Dhilla Nazli

C'mon, you know you want to sing along! :lol:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

To those who expressed an interest in the BOF re-watch, I included you in a PM.  If you want to join, please let me know.  There are a couple of decisions to be made, so don't delay so you can voice your opinion! 

cr:  T-max via Dhilla Nazli

C'mon, you know you want to sing along! :lol:

Is it going to be a netflix watch along? 

• Like 2

@Nikaa check your profile out. It says 3000p with 18000 likes.. Strange indeed :joy: but how are the numbers so precise

2 hours ago, Flloy House said:

By the way good news Apple+ has opened website in South Korea.. We are getting close to D-day

At last good news but we need more of this

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I am hearing good news that we will be getting news soon @Nikaa..  It's time to visit DC once again 

On 6/25/2021 at 5:59 AM, Nikaa said:

Minoz asked Lee Min Ho: “what are you doing these days?”

Lee Min Ho said Next work selection”

:evilelmo::getmygrooveon:

he said it himself this time, it’s LEGIT

Is this news verified? It made me unlurk after ages of lurking? can someone confirm

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Blob 1

On 6/27/2021 at 10:43 AM, Wis dom said:

In another news Apple+ is now operating in SK. When do you guys think we will get some teasers and trailers rolling in?

Hard to tell when but i am thinking it will air sometime late this year because post-production normally takes longer in the US but as for the trailer perhaps august-september 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Do not edit moderators comments! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

There is Lee Min Ho, these 12 Korean actors are even more adorable in their 30s..

jadi-448b0b958084e0feacbd3102c0a6515a-18

Three Khandayani
26 June 21

Lee Min Ho, one of South Korea's most expensive actors, celebrated his 34th birthday yesterday on June 22nd. Despite the fact that he is now in his thirties, the charm of this star of The King: Eternal Monarch has not faded at all. Rather than looking older, Lee Min Ho has become even more charming and charismatic in his new age ...

9. Lee Min Ho, who just turned 34, the beloved millionth actor, has become even more handsome and charming at his new age.

fromandroid-e5774fe38cc79f94f4ca00a6f57c

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/tri-handayani-9/12-aktor-korea-ini-makin-memesona-di-usia-30an-c1c2-1/12

• Like 3