Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

Lee Min Ho looks different in pink clothes, how do fans feel?

EDITOR'S NEWS - Lee Min Ho, a dream come true for drama fans, especially women, often gets the attention of the public.

His handsome face is called the king of South Korean dramas, which makes him always the target of fans.

In addition to his appearance and posture, which are considered to be very handsome, Lee Min Ho is also referred to as the type of actor with simple clothes.

Well, this time around, handsome actor Lee Min Ho was caught wearing a pink suit that caught the attention of fans for his growing beauty.

Lee Min Ho, wearing a pink suit, smiled, driving fans crazy.

The download was done from one of the social media accounts Instagram @ mirroprince_minho87, which sparked enthusiasm among netizens.

Some netizens who are loyal fans of Lee Min Ho have gifted Lee Min Ho's figure with many heart-shaped characters or emojis.

Undoubtedly, Lee Min Ho's looks will really make fans love him this time around. Plus, handsome actor Lee Min Ho will be returning for his latest drama, Pachinko.

Now for those of you who are fans of handsome actor Lee Min Ho, you certainly have your comments on this.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1312042217/tampilan-beda-lee-min-ho-kenakan-pakaian-berwarna-pink-bagaimana-perasaan-para-fans

@nina_mitrokhina, thanks for sharing this. LMH looks good on pink color. I guess he is secure in his sexuality the fact that pink was not even considered to be a masculine color. ...Wearing pink takes an additional amount of confidence and desire to stand out and there is nothing more attractive than a confident man. Liking pink isn't feminine. Also, If you're able to carry it, you're as confident about your manhood as can be. I love pink that's why, I find that men who wear pink are attractive and confident with themselves.. since many people associate the color with all things feminine and girly.  :heart2:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina, thanks for sharing this. LMH looks good on pink color. I guess he is secure in his sexuality the fact that pink was not even considered to be a masculine color. ...Wearing pink takes an additional amount of confidence and desire to stand out and there is nothing more attractive than a confident man. Liking pink isn't feminine. Also, If you're able to carry it, you're as confident about your manhood as can be. I love pink that's why, I find that men who wear pink are attractive and confident with themselves.. since many people associate the color with all things feminine and girly.  

@willenette,  I'm glad you liked this material. Love pink and I really like that Lee Min Ho breaks down ludicrous stereotypes and proves with his charm  аnd beauty that any color suits real men. And in the photo from this collection, he looks stunning, and it was not for nothing that he received compliments from fans! 

4 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

https://forum.allkpop.com/thread/38441-lee-min-ho-hallyu-king-for-12-years-his-next-apple-series-pachinko-budget-over-1/

Lee Min Ho hallyu king for 12 years. His next Apple+ series Pachinko budget over 100 billion for 8 epi and record setting k actor salary 1 billion won per episode

[Naver Korea] The production cost of "Pachinko" is 14-15 billion won per ep with 8 eps & a total production cost of more than 100 billion won per season. it's estimated that the main actor will be paid around 1 billion won per episode.

Damn around 900k usd per epi and over 7 million dollars for one season. It is huge series and will have multiple seasons . Really hallyu king. Faced so many rivals like Kim soo hyin, hyun bin, song Joongki ,but he remains at top as hallyu king. Boys over flowers started second korean wave and he became face of it

He auditioned for this role. First audition since boys over flowers which made him pan asia star.

His overseas fame is only 2nd to BTS and Bp . More than any other actor and idol groups

His last drama king didn't work in korea, but it became huge success worldwide and made 30% profit pre airing. He never mediaplays his salary , but insider says he gets paid 300 to 400 k usd per epi for dramas. Highest, Because of huge overseas profit he brings. Kim soo hyun can mediaplay his salary , but real King remains silent.

But this series he gonna go to next level and will have multiple seasons

What a career turnaround

@gtLmh0622Thanks for the interesting information. If I understand correctly, then Lee Min Ho will be filming in the second season of Pachinko?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

https://forum.allkpop.com/thread/38441-lee-min-ho-hallyu-king-for-12-years-his-next-apple-series-pachinko-budget-over-1/

Lee Min Ho hallyu king for 12 years. His next Apple+ series Pachinko budget over 100 billion for 8 epi and record setting k actor salary 1 billion won per episode

[Naver Korea] The production cost of "Pachinko" is 14-15 billion won per ep with 8 eps & a total production cost of more than 100 billion won per season. it's estimated that the main actor will be paid around 1 billion won per episode.

Damn around 900k usd per epi and over 7 million dollars for one season. It is huge series and will have multiple seasons . Really hallyu king. Faced so many rivals like Kim soo hyin, hyun bin, song Joongki ,but he remains at top as hallyu king. Boys over flowers started second korean wave and he became face of it

He auditioned for this role. First audition since boys over flowers which made him pan asia star.

His overseas fame is only 2nd to BTS and Bp . More than any other actor and idol groups

His last drama king didn't work in korea, but it became huge success worldwide and made 30% profit pre airing. He never mediaplays his salary , but insider says he gets paid 300 to 400 k usd per epi for dramas. Highest, Because of huge overseas profit he brings. Kim soo hyun can mediaplay his salary , but real King remains silent.

But this series he gonna go to next level and will have multiple seasons

What a career turnaround

This article is a little strange, I wonder original cr. it seems like user post (looks like a fan writing) I didn't see a article on Naver like this, it doesn't look reporter article. Also it is shared on Allkpop forum. 

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

59 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

This article is a little strange, I wonder original cr. it seems like user post (looks like a fan writing) I didn't see a article on Naver like this, it doesn't look reporter article. Also it is shared on Allkpop forum. 

I think so too, @leeminhosny.  The choice of words and the information provided sounds more like a fan wrote it rather than an actual reporter.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I think it is written by a fan too.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I think it is written by a fan too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Yes, I also wondered it was from Naver and thought over posting here or not, but it's already shared on Twitter by Machi, so I finally decided to share it here. 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

The Best Korean Dramas on Netflix Right Now

Here’s your go-to guide for jumping into the Korean drama craze.

The King: Eternal Monarch

spacer.png

Writer: Kim Eun-sook

Director: Baek Sang-hoon, Jung Ji-hyun, Yoo Je-won

Cast: Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Hyung-nam

Boys Over Flowers

spacer.png

Writer: Yoon Ji-ryun

Director: Jeon Ki-sang

Cast: Ku Hye-sun, Lee Min-ho, Kim Hyun-joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon

https://collider.com/best-korean-dramas-on-netflix/

10 Dramas Available on Viki That Will Captivate You With Their Story

Personal Taste

Year 2010
Starring: Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin

https://www.nacionrex.com/k-dramas-gratis-en-viki-recomendacion-doramas-sinopsis-t202106120004.html

• Like 5

Lee Min Ho walks the streets of Mexico thanks to his fans' birthday project

lee-min-ho-mexico-kpoplat-750x450.png

Renowned actor Lee Min Ho will celebrate his 34th birthday on June 22nd, which is an occasion for Minoza (Lee Min Ho fans) all over the world to prepare big projects to commemorate this important date.

In the case of Mexico, Lee Min Ho's fans have created a wonderful project that shows the boundless love they have for the actor, and which, by the way, will allow many more people to turn their attention to him, this is Minhobus!

Since the beginning of the month, Lee Min Ho's personalized public bus featuring the handsome actor has been traveling and lighting the streets of Mexico thanks to the immense efforts and dedication of local fans. Check out "Minibus" below:

minhobus-mexico-kpoplat-2.jpg

minhobus-mexico-kpoplat.jpg

Spoiler

minhobus-mexico-kpoplat-1.jpg

Regarding this beautiful project, Lee Min Ho fans in Mexico stated via their official Facebook account:

We are visiting!

We have been thinking about such a project for a long time, and this year we were finally able to make this dream come true, thanks to the tremendous work of administrators and participants. Thanks so much for making this possible.

-Minoz Mexico official

It's a beautiful gesture, no doubt, and even I want to go to Mexico to see and ride the Minhobus, hehe.

Congratulations to fans of Lee Min Ho from Mexico on this valuable project!

Source: Republic

Translation from spanish google

https://www.kpoplat.com/2021/06/12/lee-min-ho-recorre-las-calles-de-mexico-gracias-al-proyecto-de-cumpleanos-de-sus-fans/

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

7 Male K-stars Who Surprised Fans With Stunning Body Transformation

abs.png

BY SYAHRUL  JUNE 13, 2021

As a die-hard K-drama fan, many of us can’t help but admire the main lead actors when they show off their perfect muscles on the screen.

Those chiseled abs were achieved from consistent hard work as well as determination to gain the perfect body in order to stand out in a highly competitive industry where sometimes talent alone isn’t sufficient. Here are 7 Hallyu stars who have impressed us with their body transformation:

1. Lee Min Ho (이민호)

minho.png

Lee Min Ho was notable for his roles as a high school student in TV series like “Run, Mackerel, Run”, “The Heirs” and the ever-popular “Boys Before Flowers”. He started to transition into more mature roles with his appearances in “City Hunter”, “Faith” as well as the movie “Gangnam Blues”. Audiences have been blessed with tons of shower scenes in most of his on-screen appearances.

His appearance in the fantasy series called “The King: Eternal Monarch” with “Goblin” actress Kim Go Eun only cemented his status among K-drama viewers. Feel free to drool over his shirtless scenes here:

Lee min ho's shower scene

LEE MIN HO | SHIRTLESS SCENE (ABS)

Spoiler

https://hype.my/2021/178532/7-male-k-stars-body-transformation/

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 6/10/2021 at 7:15 PM, CarolynH said:

cto

@gtLmh0622 wow, B-day gifts arriving already?!:partyblob:

He looked really nice in that lime green shirt.  This color also suits him.  I remember his lime-green sweater in LOTBS

On 6/9/2021 at 7:01 PM, CarolynH said:

I wish Netflix would license GB.  I think it's best watched on a big screen.

Thanks as always to @leeminhosny, @nina_mitrokhina and @syntyche for the updates!:heartxoxo:

I really have to watch I am Sam.  

Netflix should show all three of the trilogy. It is a gangster's classic.  Kwong San Wong, Jo In Sung and LMH.

LMH is shown in very few scenes far in between.  Much less than Secret Campus.  He is a handsome classmate who likes PMY but she has no time for him and has a crush on her teacher.  She has gangster connections.

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Korean actor has the most followers, here are 7 photos of Lee Min Ho to post on Instagram

JUNE 14, 2021 AUTHOR: WAHYU K

_00000763_74.jpg

As the South Korean actor with the most followers, Lee Min Ho often shares his portrait at every opportunity. This makes his life more attractive to fans.

Kanal247.com - Lee Min Ho is one of the South Korean actors who often pleases and delights fans by uploading them to his personal Instagram. The actor who plays in the drama The King: The Eternal Monarch often shares his portrait on various occasions.

Known as the "King of Hallyu", Lee Min Ho is considered suitable for the role of a gentleman in his dramas that have managed to wow fans. Lee Min Ho's name seems familiar to both viewers of the Korean drama and non-fans alike. Her extraordinary charm can amaze her.

The man, born in Seoul on June 22, 1987, has starred in many popular dramas and has successfully studied the characters he plays. If you want to know the portrait of Lee Min Ho to post on Instagram, here's the full explanation:

1. Even at the airport you need to keep a cool head.

_00000763_74_s1.jpg

Lee Min Ho is one of the popular actors with millions of fans around the world. This time, the OOTD at the airport wore a hat, gray hoodie and black shorts. Looks even better in white Nike shoes.

2. Listen to music while taking selfies.

Spoiler

_00000763_74_s2.jpg

Lee Min Ho is a fantastic paid actor and his graphics get even better when he relaxes. In a white top and headphones, the actor looks younger than his age.

3. Take a walk to the beach in the afternoon.

Spoiler

_00000763_74_s3.jpg

Lee Min Ho's charm has always made him the main character. It looks even cooler when posing on the beach, do not forget to close your eyes to make the photo more aesthetically pleasing. He is increasingly shaking fans of the world drama.

4. OOTD denim wearing style.

Spoiler

_00000763_74_s4.jpg

Lee Min Ho is now getting more offers for photo shoots, commercials, and dramas. One of her best photos is of OOTD denim. He seemed to be sitting on the carpet and posing as if the photo was taken candidly.

5. Play with pets

Spoiler

_00000763_74_s5.jpg

Due to his busy schedules, Lee Min Ho did not forget to split the time between himself and his family. He also looks familiar when playing with the cute and adorable dog. To make the image more attractive to Instagram, don't forget to add a blur effect.

6. Take a selfie before leaving for work.

Spoiler

_00000763_74_s6.jpg

Now he is the idol of millions of people, his charm, when he stares, melts. To keep Instagram even cooler, don't forget to upload your selfie first.

7. This Oppa is really suitable for wearing all black, yes.

Oppa, this one really fits all black clothes

Spoiler

_00000763_74_s7.jpg

Wow, yes, if this oppa wears black clothes, the aura becomes more charming. Lee Min Ho's firm pose looks even cooler with a black watch and white shoes.

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.kanal247.com/media/konten/0000076374.html

PERSONAL TASTE, LEE MIN HO AND SON YE JIN’S DRAMA YOU MUST SEE

Jacob Taylor | June 14, 2021 |

wwNYD6ap?format=jpg&name=900x900

Lee Min Ho and Son Ye Jin are now stars of international fame, they worked together a few years ago, and their K-Drama Personal Taste should not be missing from your list.

This is a romantic drama which aired in 2010 through MBC, has a total of 16 episodes and has a bit of everything, love, heartbreak, cheating and two very creative protagonists who have chosen professions that they are really passionate about.

Personal Taste tells the story of Jeon Jin Ho, a young architect who works in a company and always tries to show his talent so that he and his team get the best projects. Despite his skills and confident personality, he still has a long way to go, so he does not stop striving to exceed each goal.

One day an important architecture competition appears in front of him, as he is looking for the ideal company to design an art center with which he could give a new direction to his career.

The person who will run that art center is also the one who will choose the winner and has extensive knowledge in design and architecture, so in order to create the perfect proposal, Jin Ho decides to go see a famous house that that expert built long ago.

You may also be interested: Song Kang will use this technique for his conquests in Nevertheless

LOVE APPEARS IN PERSONAL TASTE

The house is inhabited by the daughter of the art center director named Park Gae In, so it is kept closed to the public and functions as a workshop for her and the furniture she designs. Jin Ho insists that he let it slide and discovers that the only alternative he has is to apply as a tenant for the shared residence.

The only problem is that Gae In wants a female housemate so he doesn’t feel uncomfortable, so Jin Ho pretends to be gay so he can stay by his side.

Will he be able to keep his lie to the end? Will they get along while living together? This production starring Son Ye Jin Y Lee Min Ho en Jeon Jin Ho must be on the list of every fan of these celebs and the best thing is that it brings together romance, a dose of comedy and sweetness that will make you remember the magic of the dramas that premiered a few years ago.

The series is available on Viki and you can currently watch it without subscribing to a membership. If you want to know more K-Dramas that you can see on this platform, here we recommend some.

https://celebjar.com/2021/06/14/personal-taste-lee-min-ho-and-son-ye-jins-drama-you-must-see/