Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hey guys--a poll will be up tonight/tomorrow in the TKEM thread.  @syntyche will also be posting a "what if..." question for fun.  Please visit the thread--last weekend for the TKEM rewatch!

I saw that there's a push to get all of leeminhofilms youtube videos to 1 million views before his birthday.  Let's help!  The following are below 1 million

• Whistler
  • Last Autumn
  • LSGx LMH ep 1--this one is close
  • SBS awards
  • LSGx LMH mk1--I"m surprised this is pretty far from 1 million.  
  • Last Autumn mk 1
  • ep3 --the shopping trip

I wonder if you just watch a minute or so, if that counts as a view or does one need to watch it in its entirety?  

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

17 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I just saw 2 posts about next project I hope it will come true :heart:

OMG OMg 

18 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Please share please 

drama or movie ??

DC??

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

drama or movie ??

I don't know just Kminoz share  posts " We can start to talk about next project" etc. , I guess they should have heard something. There are 3 post like this. They don't talk like this generally. I guess they know something. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't know just Kminoz share  posts " We can start to talk about next project" etc. , I guess they should have heard something. There are 3 post like this. They don't talk like this generally. I guess they know something. 

they should talk about it and let it spread. I hate how they delete some posts. I would even love to hear rumors and talk like this. Everything is secret from Pachinko to next work 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

they should talk about it and let it spread. I hate how they delete some posts. I would even love to hear rumors and talk like this. Everything is secret from Pachinko to next work 

Dc is so "official" right? They deleted also " I miss LMH, when next Porject" etc. posts. They never let a rumor . 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Dc is so "official" right? They deleted also " I miss LMH, when next Porject" etc. posts. They never let a rumor . 

It’s official :evilelmo: yes and yes 

let’s get that casting news 

please :rickroll:

is it today? I will be waiting for some news 

• LOL 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 minutes ago, Nikaa said:

It’s official  yes and yes 

let’s get that casting news 

please 

is it today? I will be waiting for some news 

I don't like DC's attitute if we were on DC we already banned forever :joy: so I don't wait any rumor from DC . I saw them on different forum. I don't think today but at least we are a litle closer to news .

• LOL 4

10 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't like DC's attitute if we were on DC we already banned forever :joy: so I don't wait any rumor from DC . I saw them on different forum. I don't think today but at least we are a litle closer to news .

LOL :joy: we would be banned long time ago from DC, Kminoz attitude in DC is really :unamused: 

yessssss, we are closer to news. I wish they let the rumors to spread and it would reach a different level.  But they die down these posts. 

i wish we knew title of next work :Megathanks::joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Do Kminoz really know anything?  I mean, the first we hear of project news is from the media or C-minoz.  I don't recall Kminoz ever being the source of breaking news. 

Maybe during the week @Nikaa,  I also never remember casting news on the weekend.  

@gtLmh0622:  I see stuff from sparkling chinese minoz or something like that.  Is that a different group then C-minoz?

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Do Kminoz really know anything?  I mean, the first we hear of project news is from the media or C-minoz.  I don't recall Kminoz ever being the source of breaking news. 

Maybe during the week @Nikaa,  I also never remember casting news on the weekend.  

@gtLmh0622:  I see stuff from sparkling chinese minoz or something like that.  Is that a different group then C-minoz?

I think C-Minoz get their information from DC actually and then they share that information on Weibo which further reaches I-fans. But Kminoz in Dc won’t let rumors spread and posts get deleted immediately like in seconds. So if you catch their post, you catch it and if you don’t, you don’t. 

• Blob 2

5 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

5 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

OMG, I hope this is true.

• Blob 1

3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Sparkling chinese minoz is one of unofficial fan groups in China. They do things like other fan clubs - translate articles and videos, collect donation from group members to do cherish or gifts for Minho's works or birthday or something like that.
It's a pretty new fan group comparison with other groups.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Dear Oppa: A Filipino fanmom admires Pachinko star Lee Min Ho for 'being humble, loving' to his family & fans

Lee Min Ho's fandom Minoz would definitely agree that there's an undeniable charm about the 33-year-old actor which sets him apart from the rest and makes him a deserved Hallyu icon. From Boys Over Flowers and The Heirs to The King: Eternal Monarch and his upcoming series titled Pachinko, we K-drama enthusiast always have a favourite Lee Min Ho drama to go to.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Tina B. Jaromamay from the Philippines to Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below:

Dear Min Ho,

I started watching Kdramas only last year. I first saw you in The Heirs and that series brought so much comfort to me as I was going through a sad time in my life since our mobility was restricted and I could not do my usual activities. I then watched The King: The Eternal Monarch and I found that series entertaining. I then saw Boys Over Flowers and enjoyed that, too. I searched your other projects on different sites and was able to see Gangnam Blues and City Hunter. I loved your roles in both projects though the ending of Gangnam Blues was sad. While waiting for Pachinko, I am watching now Personal Taste. I have also been following you on FB, Instagram and YouTube. I told my husband I should write about my experience as a fan Mom. I have watched a lot of Kdramas now but your projects stand out for me. I also admire you for being humble, loving to your family and fans and passionate about your craft. I hope after this pandemic, you can visit your fans again in the Philippines. Take care and stay well always.

From a fan Mom,
Tina B. Jaromamay

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-filipino-fanmom-admires-pachinko-star-lee-min-ho-being-humble-loving-his-family-fans-765290

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Kminoz knows mostly everything but they don't share with us, they are solid. I guess They talk on DM or group chat etc.

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

Top 5 Korean Male stars That Fans Want To Date The Most In June!

by admin June 6, 2021in CELEB

Top-5-Korean-Male-stars-That-Fans-Want-T

Top 5 Korean Male stars That Fans Want To Date The Most In June!

Any of them would be a dream come true for any female fan.

Using responses from over a thousand Koreans, a survey discovered which celebrities they would like to date in June. Here are the 5 Korean handsome men who received the most love.

1. Lee Min Ho

IMG_20210415_200946.jpg

Lee Min Ho with his attractive manly good looks and sweet demeanor will make your date really attractive...

https://lovekpop95.com/2021/06/06/top-5-korean-male-stars-that-fans-want-to-date-the-most-in-june/

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1