Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Ok guys, let's not go down this road again.  I'll admit, I've done my share of complaining too, but why can't we all be united and support LMH?  He's never going to be able to please each and every one of us.  Like or not, we are going to have droughts.  We need to keep ourselves occupied so the time passes quickly.  If we keep dwelling on how long he's absent, we're just going to make ourselves miserable.  

Here's my next nutty idea--let's plan a group trip to SK!  I already looked at the flight times from LA to SK over 13 hours!  I thought about flying to HI, but it only cuts off 3 hours.  

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I’m not sure why you always have to bring up shippers. No one talks about shipping here except you. You constantly bring up shippers and other actors in lmh’s thread. 

Seems like you think you know what’s best for lmh more than he does for himself. Sorry, we’re just one fan out of many and he knows where he wants to be next. I’ll let him navigate his life however he wants, INCLUDING who he wants to be with and which project he wants to sign on to.  

Were you even paying attention to what we were talking about? FYI, we were talking about Pachinko season 2. If he has to film season 2, he is working whether you like the project or not. And quite frankly, your response to what I wrote makes absolutely no sense. It’s clear to me you just wanted to attack me and pull anything irrelevant to the conversation. 

I want the best for lmh. I want Pachinko to do well for him. Unlike you, you seem to not support Pachinko. I can’t stand to see “fans” who claim they want the best for him but constantly spew negativity over anything he does, especially someone who spends most of their time putting down his projects.

Good day to you too. 

@Heretorant, I completely agree with you and support all your logical arguments. Much to our regret, it has recently become sad to visit this forum because of the constant negativity towards Lee Min Ho. Whatever the actor does, starring in Pachinko is bad, not doing a new drama is bad, and so on. It seems that many "fans" do not have a basic respect for the opinion of the actor himself. Lee Min Ho knows better than anyone else where to work and which project to choose. It seems to me that if fans are so impatient and reproach an actor for inactivity, they'd better go to other more promoted actors and leave Lee Min Ho alone.

26 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Ok guys, let's not go down this road again.  I'll admit, I've done my share of complaining too, but why can't we all be united and support LMH?  He's never going to be able to please each and every one of us.  Like or not, we are going to have droughts.  We need to keep ourselves occupied so the time passes quickly.  If we keep dwelling on how long he's absent, we're just going to make ourselves miserable.  

Here's my next nutty idea--let's plan a group trip to SK!  I already looked at the flight times from LA to SK over 13 hours!  I thought about flying to HI, but it only cuts off 3 hours.  

@CarolynH, Thank you for your constructive and positive suggestions. Let's just love Lee Min Ho and enjoy everything he does in life. This will make the drought time more fun for all of us.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I love this idea! A froend and I are talking about going there in late 2022 or early 2023.

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, msdot said:

I love this idea! A froend and I are talking about going there in late 2022 or early 2023.

We have to go when it's not too hot or too cold.  I think someone(I want to say @willenette posted something a while ago)  said April-May or October-ish.  Start saving your pennies and let's start researching--where to stay etc!

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

6 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

We have to go when it's not too hot or too cold.  I think someone(I want to say @willenette posted something a while ago)  said April-May or October-ish.  Start saving your pennies and let's start researching--where to stay etc!

@CarolynH, yes, the best time of year to visit is generally considered to be the spring months of April - June, and the autumn months of September - November. Based from my experience, April is the cheapest time of year to go with cheap flights. Seoul is cheaper than going to US.  During these two seasons days are typically sunny and dry with comfortable average temperatures. As much as possible avoid July, it's the hottest month there while January is the coldest. In terms of climate, Seoul is much colder in winter compared to Tokyo. Seoul is not far from Toronto in weather, and Busan is not far from Vancouver. Seoul is a relatively pricey destination, particularly for accommodation. But just like most other countries, South Korea is affordable.  :emmm:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/30/2021 at 1:07 PM, desy said:

so you're saying if he has to work he won't be happy? he should just retire then and live his life without keeping fans in waiting, I really don't understand some of y'all sometimes. you talk as of he has been working hard before in the past and now he finally wants to rest which is actually far from the truth, us wanting him to work hard doesn't mean he can't live his life

he can direct, do whatever he wants, date, get married, have kids and more, we all want that for him. he just has to say it so some of his fans can decide if they want to keep stanning an inactive person or not. bottom line is everyone will be happy for him and respect his choice

No, that is NOT what I am saying.

I clearly said that to me it appears he wants to explore other types of projects such as producing and directing. 

He’s been showing us what he’s been doing in his vlogs and IG posts the past year. Seems like he’s been working hard to me (within the confines and restrictions of the pandemic). He’s been actively putting content out there. It’s just a different type of content because it’s not the Kdramas that we are used to seeing from him. 

“…he just has to say it so some of his fans can decide if they want to keep stanning an inactive person or not. bottom line is everyone will be happy for him and respect his choice”

Am I the only one that thinks he has been communicating what he wants to do to his fans? I thought his IG posts and vlogs implied this? If he hasn’t announced he is taking a break or retiring, isn’t it implied he’s still active?

To me it looks like a major focus and priority right now is Lee Min Ho Films. That statement hasn’t been blatantly said by him anywhere I don’t think, but to me everything he’s been doing the last little while implies this. And if I’m correct on this, then we will likely see more content from him but he may be less in front of the camera and more behind the camera…

At the end of the day, if he’s going to take a break or get married and have kids or retire, I’m 1000000% sure he will tell his fans. But if he doesn’t announce anything then I’m going to continue believing he is strategically picking what projects he wants to do, not just to satisfy his fans but also his own wants and needs.

• Like 9

Finding is very difficult these old pics, I spend 1-2 hours for them, if you want to save them , you should save now or you never find them later because almost links of all of them died/disappeared.

@Heretorant Minari was successful in US but Mostly Korean viewers said" Minari is boring" They watched because of success of US but they said" Hııımm ok." 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Most Popular Dramas On Kpopmap – 4th Week Of May

Are you curious to know what K-Dramas and actors Kpopmap readers are interested in? Welcome to our Kpopmap Weekly ranking. It is released every Monday.

Kpopmap has come out with our very own weekly ranking based on our view counts over a period of one week. Based on the 4th week of May data, here are the top 10 most popular dramas and actors on Kpopmap.

kpopmap-weekly-trending-dramas-4-week-ma

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

This is a brilliant idea. Something to look up to :gangnamstyle:

i think next year should be okay to travel again? I would love to joinnnn. I really want to go to tkem shooting location too :heart:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

MYM IG and LMH TW update 

Global Official Fan Club MINOZ

12th Membership Recruitment

https://www.leeminho.kr/us/main/index.php

spacer.png

LEE MIN-HO GLOBAL OFFICIAL FAN CLUB 12th MEMBERSHIP RECRUITMENT

Date 2021.05.31 17:33:22 HIT 169

Hello, this is MINOZ Operations Manager.

I am pleased to notify you how to register 12th membership for Lee Min Ho’s 12th Global Official Fanclub. Please refer the [SHOP] page from Lee Min Ho’s official site.

LEE MIN-HO GLOBAL OFFICIAL FAN CLUB 12th MEMBERSHIP RECRUITMENT

[Notice for 12th Global Minoz]

▣ Registration Period: June 1, 2021, Tuesday 14:00 ~ July 24, 2021, Friday 23:59

▣ Eligible Period for Membership: August 1, 2021, Sunday ~ July 31, 2022, Sunday

▣ Where to Register: For Korean/Residency in Korea – Official site in Korean (http://leeminho.kr)

For Foreigner/Residency in abroad – Official site in English (http://leeminho.kr/us)

▣ Registration Fee: 25,000KRW (Shipping fee is not included, which is different depending on the country where orders come from)

▣ Condition to Register: Should be registered in Lee Min Ho’s Official Site (Residency in Japan is not included)

https://www.leeminho.kr/board/view.php?&bdId=notice&sno=163

gorgeous photo!

:fullofhearts::fullofhearts:

• Thanks 4

25 minutes ago, ATW said:

This is a brilliant idea. Something to look up to

i think next year should be okay to travel again? I would love to joinnnn. I really want to go to tkem shooting location too :heart:

@ATW, first you need to visit the Gwanghwamun Square in Seoul. The main poster of the drama was taken at that place where Lee Min Ho & Kim Go Eun first met in the drama. If you’ve been to Seoul, it is highly likely that you have visited this square, which is in the center of Seoul. There are 2 statues in this square, Admiral Yi (the one in war armour standing up) and King Sejong (the one that looks like a king, sitting down). Random fact, King sejong is the creator of the hangul alphabet system that you know of today. Then try to visit Hallim Library, Suwon (Address: 32-52, Dongsuwon-ro 25 beon-gil, Gokbanjeong-dong, Gwonseon-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do) This is the scene where Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho meets at the library. This library is in Suwon, which is only an hour away from Seoul. You can easily get there by subway. it is actually a public library in Suwon! And upon arrival in Incheon Airport, you may want to take a look at Paradise City Hotel, Incheon. (Address: 186, Yeongjonghaeannam-ro 321 beon-gil, Jung-gu) This is close to Incheon International Airport. The room that Lee Min Ho stayed in the drama is the Deluxe Pool Villa, which has a private pool. If you want to go to Busan : Visit Haeundae (Address: Gunam-ro, Haeundae, Busan) The scene that Lee Min Ho rides on a horse surrounded by a big crowd of people was filmed at the Haeundae district in Busan. Remember the New Year's celebration when Lee Gon came face-to-face with his evil uncle Lee Lim? It was shot in the commercial district of Haeundae! This is the most populous district in Busan and it is close to Haeundae Beach, one of the most popular beaches in Korea. This is like the Myeongdong of Seoul. Gwangandaegyo Bridge, Busan - (Address: 203, Suyeonggangbyeondae-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan) This is the scene when Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun were returning to the palace on the boat. This bridge is beautiful at night. It is the longest bridge over the ocean in Korea. Ahopsan Forest, Busan (Address: 37-1, Midong-gil, Cheolma-myeon, Gijang-gun, Busan) This is the scene where Lee Min Ho rides a horse in the forest. This forest was featured in many K-dramas, like ‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo’, starring Lee Jun Ki & many more.......- This is the bamboo forest, where the door to either of the two worlds is located in the drama. Lee MinHo is seen riding his horse several times in the forest. Apparently, it is a privately owned forest (Entrance Fee: 5,000W) situated at the foot of a mountain. Centrum City (Shinsegae and Busan International Film Festival)- Busan. Who'll ever forget the heart-stopping episode when Lee Gon announced to the Kingdom that Tae Eul was their future queen? The

action-packed confrontation scenes were all shot in the Centrum City area.     :hypehype:

• Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Finding is very difficult these old pics, I spend 1-2 hours for them, if you want to save them , you should save now or you never find them later because almost links of all of them died/disappeared.

Again, many thanks for your effort @leeminhosny  I know it takes time to look for images or clips, more so when doing editing. 

:heartxoxo:

1 hour ago, ATW said:

i think next year should be okay to travel again? I would love to joinnnn. I really want to go to tkem shooting location too 

Korea and Japan are the 2 countries that I want to visit, when the world heals.    Hope we can do so, soon.  

34 minutes ago, willenette said:

@ATW, first you need to visit the Gwanghwamun Square in Seoul. The main poster of the drama was taken at that place where Lee Min Ho & Kim Go Eun first met in the drama. If you’ve been to Seoul, it is highly likely that you have visited this square, which is in the center of Seoul. There are 2 statues in this square, Admiral Yi (the one in war armour standing up) and King Sejong (the one that looks like a king, sitting down). Random fact, King sejong is the creator of the hangul alphabet system that you know of today. Then try to visit Hallim Library, Suwon (Address: 32-52, Dongsuwon-ro 25 beon-gil, Gokbanjeong-dong, Gwonseon-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do) This is the scene where Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho meets at the library. This library is in Suwon, which is only an hour away from Seoul. You can easily get there by subway. it is actually a public library in Suwon! And upon arrival in Incheon Airport, you may want to take a look at Paradise City Hotel, Incheon. (Address: 186, Yeongjonghaeannam-ro 321 beon-gil, Jung-gu) This is close to Incheon International Airport. The room that Lee Min Ho stayed in the drama is the Deluxe Pool Villa, which has a private pool. If you want to go to Busan : Visit Haeundae (Address: Gunam-ro, Haeundae, Busan) The scene that Lee Min Ho rides on a horse surrounded by a big crowd of people was filmed at the Haeundae district in Busan. Remember the New Year's celebration when Lee Gon came face-to-face with his evil uncle Lee Lim? It was shot in the commercial district of Haeundae! This is the most populous district in Busan and it is close to Haeundae Beach, one of the most popular beaches in Korea. This is like the Myeongdong of Seoul. Gwangandaegyo Bridge, Busan - (Address: 203, Suyeonggangbyeondae-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan) This is the scene when Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun were returning to the palace on the boat. This bridge is beautiful at night. It is the longest bridge over the ocean in Korea. Ahopsan Forest, Busan (Address: 37-1, Midong-gil, Cheolma-myeon, Gijang-gun, Busan) This is the scene where Lee Min Ho rides a horse in the forest. This forest was featured in many K-dramas, like ‘Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo’, starring Lee Jun Ki & many more.......- This is the bamboo forest, where the door to either of the two worlds is located in the drama. Lee MinHo is seen riding his horse several times in the forest. Apparently, it is a privately owned forest (Entrance Fee: 5,000W) situated at the foot of a mountain. Centrum City (Shinsegae and Busan International Film Festival)- Busan. Who'll ever forget the heart-stopping episode when Lee Gon announced to the Kingdom that Tae Eul was their future queen? The

action-packed confrontation scenes were all shot in the Centrum City area.     

@willenette  thank you so much for the info.  Saving this for life .. haha!
:doggie:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Wowwwww THANK YOU VERY MUCH. This important. I will save it :biubiu:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Minari was successful in US but Mostly Korean viewers said" Minari is boring" They watched because of success of US but they said" Hııımm ok." 

Interesting, how South Koreans view Minari.  Thanks for sharing.  I still have to watch it.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ATW said:

I hope so @ATW.  We need to start making a list of where we want to go.  Wouldn't it be something if LMH just happens to be filming?:wut:

15 hours ago, willenette said:

Is Gwanghwamun Square the first scene with LYS  and Kim Nana appear together in CH?  I read Busan is known for their seafood and has a great seafood market.  

Even though I suspect it's touristy, I'd want to go to Namsan tower.  I'd also like to go to Jeju Island.  How close can you get to the DMZ?  

@leeminhosny I noticed that some of the links on the early pages of this forum no longer work.  Is that what you are referring to or other links?  Thanks for saving whatever you can :heartxoxo:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Lee Min Ho's Mexican fans celebrated this famous K-drama actor's birthday in advance. A bus personalized with the image of the actor is already touring the streets of the Metropolitan Area of the Valley of Mexico

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/lee-min-ho-camion-mexico-minhobus-proyecto-de-cumpleanos-20210531-0011.html

Korean series stealing hearts

It’s a similar scene with mother-daughter duo Grace and Divya. Making time out of work, Divya loves binge-watching K-Drama with her mom. “Boys Over Flowers was the first series I watched and the moment I saw Lee Minho, it was game over for me. My heart fell hard for the actor. K-Drama is now a thing that my mom and I bond over. We often stay up late at night and have K-Drama marathons. It has become my escape from reality.”

Grace, on the other hand, says, “My daughter had introduced me to these series and ever since I have been hooked on to them. Now that I am retired, it is a great has pass time. I watched The King Eternal Monarch, and many more. Each has its own uniqueness.”

https://www.newindianexpress.com/cities/hyderabad/2021/jun/01/korean-series-stealing-hearts-2310052.html

• Like 6

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

@leeminhosny I noticed that some of the links on the early pages of this forum no longer work.  Is that what you are referring to or other links?  Thanks for saving whatever you can :heartxoxo:

Not just this forum, I search them on google so many sites but unfortunately almost all of them "error"  If I can't find them I search Korean sites.But even they died.

8 hours ago, CallieP said:

Interesting, how South Koreans view Minari.  Thanks for sharing.  I still have to watch it.

They said " My expectation was higher" they were happy because of foreign success but also they didn't praise so much movie. So many people watched because of awards.

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

On 5/31/2021 at 6:20 PM, Min2206 said:

Again, many thanks for your effort @leeminhosny  I know it takes time to look for images or clips, more so when doing editing.

Korea and Japan are the 2 countries that I want to visit, when the world heals.    Hope we can do so, soon.  

@willenette  thank you so much for the info.  Saving this for life .. haha!

@Min2206 dear, try to visit these (2) countries. Korea is cheaper than Japan, but the latter offers more richness as a travel destination. This is my opinion - SK is just popular because if their K-dramas. It has attracted attention for their fashion, style and culture all over the world. K-pop is very popular in Japan. Japan and South Korea are often compared because they share much in common. Accommodation is often cheaper in South Korea compared to Japan. When comparing food in Japan vs. South Korea they are not just different in cuisine, but also in price. Meal and restaurant costs in Japan are often cheaper than South Korea.  :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206 dear, try to visit these (2) countries. Korea is cheaper than Japan, but the latter offers more richness as a travel destination. This is my opinion - SK is just popular because if their K-dramas. It has attracted attention for their fashion, style and culture all over the world. K-pop is very popular in Japan. Japan and South Korea are often compared because they share much in common. Accommodation is often cheaper in South Korea compared to Japan. When comparing food in Japan vs. South Korea they are not just different in cuisine, but also in price. Meal and restaurant costs in Japan are often cheaper than South Korea.  :blush:

Thanks for the info @willenette   I have been to Sapporo @willenette end autumn in 2019, just before the outbreak.  Yes, I am saving now, hoping to cover Seoul, Busan, Jeju and certain areas in Honshu and Kyushu regions, including Hiroshima and Yokohama.  Due to our low exchange rates, Japanese Yen and Korean Won are expensive to me.  Was supposed to go Korea in Spring 2020 - we even have planned our itinerary but have to defer due to the pandemic.  :tears:  Guess just have to wait and pray the world heal soon.   

• Like 3