Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

15 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Can you find any info on that bandit? 

No, unfortunatelly

Again no channel

#KingOfSilkRoad

#ReferendumOnTheDaethPenalty(#MoonLover writer)

#TheShinruOfHash(#LoveInTheMoonlight author)

#GoodBoy(#ChiefOfStaff writer)

#Hacktivist(#Player writer)

#HappyValley(#TheGame writer)

#Celebrity(#FlowerOfEvil PD)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

King of Silk Road sounds like a Saquek that will require alot of overseas filming and someone whos active on the silk road has to be constantly In Persia, China, Arabia and Turkey etc etc back and forth... I hope not we see LMH in that one

• Like 3

The Shinru of Hash: Adapted from a web novel of the same name. Written by the author Yun I-su who is also the author of #LoveInTheMoonlight.  It’s a fiery love triangle between KOR and CHN monarchs over the mysterious woman, Hae-ru, in a secret place in the Joseon royal palace.

Good Boy Helmed by #LifeOnMars’ scriptwriter Lee Dae-iI. It’s a comedy investigation, full of sweet and salty, which depicts the counterattack of the "Olympic Avenger" who transformed from a fallen sports hero to a police officer, toward an era full of injusticc.

Hacktivist: 

Helmed by #Player’s scriptwriter Shin Jae-hyung. It is a caper action drama that crosses the virtual and reality of Z-generation anti-heroes who fight against the absurdity and injustice of the older .

If I look just writer and PD name I prefer Moon Lovers writer and Flowers Evil PD.

• Like 7

While waiting for news and to celebrate the one-year anniversary of "The King", I've written a story. It includes some characters and elements of both "The King" and "Faith" [aka The Great Doctor]. It's called, "Journey to Goryeo" and you can find it here:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/31378340/chapters/77596358

It's helpful but not necessary to have watched both series. I hope you enjoy it!

Please be aware that it contains explicit sexual content.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

21 hours ago, ATW said:

I havent try to watch it on tv but i think chromecast was the only solution for now. I try to watch on laptop instead. Its easier.
Patiently waiting for Pachinko to come. :please:

There's apparently no way to cast from my phone to the TV :tears:

8 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

We know it because you talk about 19+ almost in every your message :lol: 

I don't want to comedy, I really don't like Vincenzo's comedy part, I think it never could be funny. I didn't like dark comedy like Vincenzo and same writer's another drama The Fiery Priest .I dropped them half. But anyway tv viewers like them , their ratings are high. LMH need serious drama, serious character. So people talk about his acting .

I think LMH is better than expected with comedy.  He did well, IMO, in LOTBS with comedy.  

1 hour ago, msdot said:

While waiting for news and to celebrate the one-year anniversary of "The King", I've written a story. It includes some characters and elements of both "The King" and "Faith" [aka The Great Doctor]. It's called, "Journey to Goryeo" and you can find it here:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/31378340/chapters/77596358

It's helpful but not necessary to have watched both series. I hope you enjoy it!

Please be aware that it contains explicit sexual content.

Thanks @msdot!  Anything to pass the time is great! :heartxoxo:

@leeminhosny Thanks for the list of dramas.  It was fun to go through the list and pick some that I would like for LMH. The ones that sound interesting to me (based mostly on the title) are: 

Good Boy,

Rose Mansion -depends on the story,   (I like the title),

Referendum on the Death Penalty ,

Strange Lawyer (depends what is strange about the lawyer)

Celebrity-depends on the story. 

Some of the titles are funny: 

The King of Pig ???

Sparkling Watermelon--I can't even imagine what this would be about

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

The comedy was truly over the top in that series It was almost borderline childish somewhat and I didn't like it either. It is not for acting acclodes tho.. I don't think there is any desire to prove anything but I think it will be interesting TV-series and entertaining selection on Netflix. I think it will be to entertain the fans and to open a new underworld where many viewers will find refuge in and find it interesting to see what happens continuously. The target should be entertaining the viewers and fans.. Perhaps reaching mass consumption is bigger goal imho and it breaking out on Social media and start trending ect etc. Despite that it could still grab multiple awards which will be good but I don't think that should be the pririoty but if it happens it is all good.. 

Edit: Correction I meant my idea of this series was not from acclodes point of view but rather from purely entertainment point of view but thinking over it twice it does come with alot of accolades which doesn't hurt either 

I agree, it is over the top childish. I gave up after episode 8 because of the silliness.

• Like 3

Boys Over Flowers, The Heirs: Must-watch K-drama series to binge on

Boys Over Flowers

The show that catapulted Lee Min-ho to fame, ‘Boys Over Flowers’ is an iconic series that revolves around a poor girl who ends up in an elite school and crosses paths with four rich brats, but falls in love with one of them.

spacer.png

The Heirs

The multistarrer ‘The Heirs’ or ‘The Inheritors’ (literal translation) revolves around friends, young romance at school, family, and of course, lots of fun. The cast includes Lee Min Ho, Park Shin-hye, Kim Woo-bin, Kim Ji-won, and many others who are among the finest in the industry.

spacer.png

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/top-10/boys-over-flowers-descendants-of-the-sun-the-heirs-must-watch-k-drama-series-to-binge-on/photostory/82738279.cms?picid=82738304

• Like 5

Is it okay that artist Mino also contributed to "Art Busan"? (Laughing out loud)
Still, Sick Music by Daniel Richter that artist Mino watched, but in a way, I feel like I can paint a similar picture. .. .. grinning
Let's upload a painting by artist Mino after a long time ww
This artist Mino's culmination poster by Flaimino! !! !!

o0690310314944063509.jpg?caw=800

https://ameblo.jp/minochoiyoung/entry-12675352551.html

6 recommended Korean dramas for schools and youth that paint true love and everyday life at school

Updated May 2021

Carefully selected Korean dramas focusing on the romantic and everyday experiences of college students. A pure and transparent love pattern that I forgot to become an adult, and direct feelings without fear of the outside world! Please enjoy the exciting and hot story you forgot, like shouting at beautiful heroes who bump into you and shouting in places where you are not afraid.

# 1: "The Heirs"

Spoiler

9a5d793a99362280584e8103c7ae9572.jpg

A gorgeous love story created by a great cast who received the highest audience ratings in 2013.

A love story in which Tang (Lee Min Ho), the son of a chaebol, and Eun Sang (Park Shin Hye), a poor man with a blind mother, meet and communicate with each other again. The stage is a celebrity high school where the richest people who are considered the best in Korea come together. Eun Sang, who moved there with a messenger, is reunited with Tang, but a violent society of inequality awaits him ...

「相続者たち」Blu-ray&DVDプロモーション映像" in YouTube

Impressions from the editorial board that followed the heirs
Once you finish the race, you will be so carried away that you will not be able to return to reality.

The heirs seem like a very complex story, but it's a beautiful love story that isn't as muddy as I expected. The highlights are Tang and Eunsang's sad love pattern, suffering from a romance of inappropriateness, and a gripping kissing scene. Their feelings are truly sad and beautiful. A wonderful story in which both the joints of the chest joints and tears are visible.

The Heirs
Cast / Details
Broadcast year and highest rating
Korean broadcasting
system: Highest audience rating in 2013: 25.6%
Cast
Cast: Lee Min Ho.
Heroine: Park Shin Hye.
story
Total number of episodes: 20 episodes,
each episode: about 60 minutes

Translation from Japanese google
https://game.boom-app.com/movie/koreandrama-new/#index3

Why would Lee Min Ho prefer having a daughter? The actor answers!

Lee-Min-Ho-kpoplat-5-750x450.png

A while ago, Lee Min Ho stated that he would like to get married and start a family when he turns 35, which could be very soon given that the actor is now 34 years old. However, he never managed to find a bride.

But, nevertheless, this did not stop Lee Min Ho from analyzing what kind of family he wants to have, especially what kind of children he wants to raise.

Although Lee Min Ho has shown great compassion for children and appears to be open to all possibilities, the actor has shown that he prefers his daughter to be a woman rather than a boy, but his reason is poignant as it is about showing affection.

Lee Min Ho said a while ago:

In the future, if I have a daughter, I spoil her. If I have a son, I think we will get along well as friends, but I prefer to have a daughter because I know that usually children do not know how to show affection for their parents.

-Lee Min Ho

While this does not mean that Lee Min Ho would not want his son Vargas, on the contrary, let it be seen that he will love his son unconditionally, regardless of gender. It is clear that his main goal is a loving and friendly family.

Lee Min's fans continue to praise the actor's wonderful bond with children and hope that one day he can build his dream family of daughters and adorable Lee Min Ho Jr.

What do you guys think about that?

Translation from spanish google

https://kpoplat.com/2021/05/18/por-que-lee-min-ho-preferiria-tener-una-hija-mujer-el-actor-responde/

• Like 3

15 Korean Dramas With The Hottest Kissing Scenes, Foreplay Can Be Used

Suitable for viewing with a partner to make it more intimate

The romantic Korean drama is not complete without kissing scenes. Some of these Korean dramas not only feature short kissing scenes, but also hot kissing scenes that can be used as a prelude to sex.

Many of the hottest kissing scenes in Korean dramas are romantic. Naturally, a lot of people had a heartbeat when they saw this scene. There are a few dramas that you can use as examples and simulate to kiss your partner, you know.

As inspiration and suitable to watch with a partner, here are Popmama.com's recommendations for Korean dramas with the hottest kissing scenes to use for foreplay ...

13. King: Eternal Monarch (2020)

drama-korea-degan-ciuman-panas-14-987034

This drama starring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun is one of the most anticipated Korean dramas. Many romantic and kissing scenes immediately became popular themes when the series aired.

One of the successful neck kiss scenes shocked netizens around the world. Lee Gon (Lee Min Ho) kisses Jung Tae Eul (Kim Go Eun) on the neck when Jung Tae Eul makes fun of the Emperor for being "burned" by the thunder.

The scene is followed by a scene with a bed, which is immediately distracted by camera movements. Apart from the neck kiss scene, the kiss scene on the CCTV table is also memorable. Two scenes successfully shook the hearts of web viewers... 

Translation from Indonesian google

https://www.popmama.com/amp/life/relationship/putri-syifa-nurfadilah/drama-korea-dengan-adegan-ciuman-terpanas

• Like 3

*** Recently on website Ranker, a poll was created for fans of Korean dramas to vote for their favorite romantic comedy. While the resulting list is entirely subjective, these were the top 15 choices by fans on the poll!

The 15 Best Romantic Comedy K-Dramas Ever, Chosen By Fans

8. Legend of the Blue Sea

Starring Jun Ji Hyun and Lee Min HoLegend of the Blue Sea is a 2016-2017 K-Drama that tells the love story between a con artist and a mermaid, and is inspired by a classic Joseon legend in Korea’s historical tales.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.ranker.com/list/best-korean-romantic-comedy-dramas/molly-gander?ref=search

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Dear Oppa: An old South African fan thinks of Lee Min Ho as her son; Gives him heartfelt advice & blessings

In the latest edition of Dear Oppa, a fan from South Africa dedicates her sweet letter to the actor Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.
Written By Pinkvilla Desk 6894 reads  Mumbai Published: May 19, 2021

lee_min_ho_innis_play_green_festival.jpg

Actor Lee Min Ho at the Innisfree Play Green Festival in 2015 Lee Min Ho attending the Innisfree Play Green Festival in 2015. (Pic Credits: News1)

Nicknamed as the ‘King of K-Dramas’ and ‘Hallyu King’, Lee Min Ho’s shows are considered a classic in the Korean entertainment industry. He debuted in 2003 and recently celebrated his 15 year debut anniversary. With popular shows such as ‘Boys Over Flowers’, ‘City Hunter’, Legend of The Blue Sea’, ‘The King: Eternal Monarch’ and more, he has made an indefinite mark on the industry. He’s even the first-ever Korean actor to have a wax statue at the Madame Tussauds Museum!

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by a fan from South Africa to the actor Lee Min Ho. Read her letter below.

Dear Lee Min Ho,

Greetings from South Africa. Here in South Africa you also have a large fan base. The rainbow nation is in support of your great work.

To me you are a son and as an older person I respect that you don't expect older folk to be part of your fans. Well, I am just that.

Thank you for sharing your great talent with your fans.

I wish you a long and prosperous acting career, good health and be safe wherever you may travel. I do keep you in prayer for all the above.

Always do your best, don't be pressured by the fans or your peers but be of strong character to be yourself, shine that precious light that you are and unbeknown to you, you put smiles on many people's faces and warm their hearts with your charm.

So, I wish you well, dear friend. For now and forever remain a blessing.

안부

팬에서. 어머니처럼.

N.B

자신에게 충실하게 유지하십시오

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-old-south-african-fan-thinks-lee-min-ho-her-son-gives-him-heartfelt-advice-blessings-742773

https://metro.style/people/celebrities/korean-actors-military-men-roles-kdramas-films/25512

13 Hot Korean Actors Who Played Military Men In K-Dramas And Films

We loved seeing these men in military uniform
Mariel Abanes

June 15, 2020, 06:38 PM / UPDATED June 16, 2020

We’ve seen different types of men in K-Dramas—the dashing CEO, the heir of a chaebol, the prince or king from another era/universe, the doctor, the lawyer or prosecutor, etc. While we love our oppas in their portrayals of these characters, there’s a certain appeal with actors who play the gritty (or neat) and stern military men onscreen, and are especially attention-grabbing in their uniforms.

The most recent examples are Metro.Style cover star Hyun Bin and his role as North Korean military captain Ri Jeong-hyeok in Crash Landing on You and Lee Min-ho as King Lee Gon, who led a naval battle scene between the Kingdom of Corea and Japan, in The King: Eternal Monarch.

As we admire these men in military uniform, we’re serving you a list of Korean actors who took on this role in K-Dramas and films.

Check out the gallery below:

lee-min-ho.jpg

• Love 1

This is a side of Lee Min Ho that is difficult to find in other actors, even if it is not known.

RD Dhani Zulianda Putra
- May 19, 2021

4140714545.jpeg

EDITORNEWS - Lee Min Ho's good looks undoubtedly. As a royal prince, Lee Min Ho was chosen because he was suitable for portraying a king and a rich woman.

Lee Min Ho's figure, who is also a leading actor and is called the king of Korean drama, does not make him arrogant and arrogant.

Lee Min Ho who caught the attention of his fans. How could it be otherwise, one of the Instagram accounts shared a video blog of Lee Min Ho with his team, which was joking on the plane.

853500492.jpeg

Lee Min Ho's hospitality with the team

Regardless of anyone, Lee Min Ho continues to interact with colleagues who are not as popular as himself.

Instagram @ps_minho shows Lee Min Ho eating ice cream with other teams, laughing together.

Not only that, Lee Min Ho looks handsome and charming, just like in a drama series.

This figure is known to be friendly and affectionate, which has made Lee Min Hee even more beloved by his fans so far.

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311933172/ini-sisi-lee-min-ho-yang-sulit-ditemukan-pada-aktor-lain-jangan-sampai-gak-tau-loh

• Like 2

Hollywood debut - here are 9 facts about Lee Min Ho's role in the drama Pachinko

Some time ago, Lee Min Ho has finished filming for his new drama titled Pachinko . The acting comeback from the Korean drama star of the hit, "Boys Over Flowers" is highly anticipated. Moreover, Pachinko will mark Lee Min Ho's debut in the Hollywood acting industry.

For those of you who are looking forward to the release, here are 9 facts about Lee Min Ho's role in the drama Pachinko.

1. Lee Min Ho's role in the drama Pachinko is a merchant named Hansu. This announcement was made by his agency at the end of 2020

spacer.png

2. As well as being a rich merchant, Hansu is known as a powerful figure and is connected to a criminal organization called the Yakuza

Spoiler

spacer.png

3. Full of struggles, Lee Min Ho admitted that he went through the casting process with careful preparation

Spoiler

spacer.png

4. Lee Min Ho was also worried about the possibility that he might not pass the casting

5. This drama will be Lee Min Ho's debut in Hollywood, as well as the actor's acting comeback after starring in The King: Eternal Monarch

6. Ready to air on Apple TV +, Pachinko is a drama adapted from a novel of the same name by Min Jin Lee

7. Because the story is about a Korean immigrant family that spread to Japan and America, Lee Min Ho also had to work with a number of foreign artists

8. In this drama, Lee Min Ho will meet again with Jung Eun Chae

9. In order to minimize the spread of COVID-19, Lee Min Ho's agency asked fans not to send gifts while the actor was in the shooting process

Debuting in a wider scope of Hollywood certainly puts enormous pressure on Lee Min Ho. Even so, he did his best to be able to complete the challenge well. Always wish you success Lee Min Ho!

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/muna-waroh/fakta-peran-lee-min-hoo-di-pachinko-c1c2/9

Korean celebrities in their late 20s and 30s who still look good in school uniforms

AKP STAFF

Korean celebrities are known for their youthful visuals, as it's difficult to gauge their actual age.

In fact, many Korean celebrities take on the role of teenagers even though they are in their late 20s or are even in their 30s. Today, we bring you a list of celebrities who look good in school uniforms despite being years older than actual high schoolers.

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho was 26 when he played the role of the rich high school student in the 2013 drama 'The Heirs.' Although being 26, he perfectly fit the school uniform, showing off his tall physique.

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/05/korean-celebrities-in-their-late-20s-and-30s-who-still-look-good-in-school-uniforms

• Like 6

Watch your favourite Korean dramas on Zee Cafe!

spacer.png

A first for English television, the channel presents iconic K-dramas in the original foreign language: Boys Over Flowers 

Mumbai: ‘Hallyu’ or ‘the Korean wave’ has truly left an indelible mark on India. Be it music, dramas, food or even beauty and fashion, one simply can’t ignore the K-influence across indulgences. Moving from being a subculture to becoming a part of mainstream Indian ethos, Hallyu is here to stay. Taking to this trend, Zee Café, the destination bringing the best of content from around the world has announced K-dramas on the channel. A first for any English TV channel, Zee Café presents two top-rated K-dramas along with iconic US sitcoms and locally nuanced originals. Starting Monday, May 17th, 2020, the channel will air the IMDB 7.9-rated Boys Over Flowers.

"Once you overcome the one-inch-tall barrier of subtitles, you will be introduced to so many more amazing films," said the Golden Globe awardee and Korean filmmaker Bong Joon-Ho in his award-winning speech. Retaining the original flavour and essence, these K-dramas will air on Zee Café in a foreign language, allowing viewers to truly immerse themselves in the impeccable plots.

A must-watch if you’re a K-fan or even if it’s your initiation into the fascinating world of Hallyu, ‘Boys Over Flowers’ is one show that has swept ratings, awards and won hearts world over. The South Korean romantic drama series stars Lee Min-ho, Ku Hye-sun, Kim Hyun-joong, Kim Bum, Kim Joon and Kim So-eun. Set against the backdrop of a prestigious high school for the rich, this puppy love story tells the tale of a humble girl and an uptight F4 gang of good-looking boys. Of friendships, love triangles, heartbreaks, you will soon find yourself immersed in the gripping tale of ‘Boys Over Flowers.

https://zeenews.india.com/television/watch-your-favorite-korean-dramas-on-zee-cafe-2363008.html/amp

• Like 5

5 of the best and most popular Korean films about Lee Min Ho

by Elok Nuri

Film-Lee-Min-Ho.jpg?resize=1152,604&ssl=

Are you a fan of Lee Min Ho? Besides dramas, Lee Min Ho has also starred in several films.
Born on June 22, 1987, this man with a handsome face and good acting is often referred to as one of the kings of the hallu.
His fame is not only in dramas, he has also starred in several films both in South Korea and in collaboration with other countries.

Bittersweet (2017)

The bittersweet 2017 Chinese  Lee Min Ho 93  Lee Tae Ri  이태리

"Bittersweet" was on the big screen of Lee Min Ho prior to his compulsory military service. The film, which lasts 1 hour and 38 minutes, was directed by D. Ho.
Lee Min Ho plays Xiao Ma Ho, a young man of Korean and Chinese descent.
The action genre, released in 2017, follows the fire separating Xiao Ma (Li Ming Ho) from his best friend Xu Xu (Yu Kai Lei), until Xiao Ma finally meets a surgeon named Miao Xuan (Zhu Xuan) ...
The Bittersweet describes a series of murders that lead to one tragic response.
Xiao Ma thought that Miao Xuan was Xu Xu's sister.
In this movie, you will see Lee Min Ho's cool and thrilling action.

Title: The Bittersweet
Genre: Action, Drama
Director: D. Ho
Countries: South Korea and China
Release: November 1, 2017
Duration: 1 hour 28 minutes
IMDb Rating: 5.2 / 10

Bounty hunters (2016)

Bounty Hunters Trailer Full HD

The second equally cool film is "Bounty Hunters", this film is the result of cooperation between three countries, namely South Korea, Hong Kong and China.
Thanks to the big name Lee Min Ho, this big screen made it to the list of popular films. In the movie "The Bounty Hunters", he ran into famous Chinese stars Wallace Chang and Tiffany Tang.
Bounty Hunters is 1 hour and 45 minutes long and talks about 2 bodyguard agents accused of involvement with criminals, they want to clarify and clear the names of both of them.
Even though it looks serious, this film is a comedy, action and romance genre, when you watch it, there are many hilarious scenes that will make you laugh.

Title: Bounty Hunters
Other title: Shang Jin Li Ren
Genre: Action, Comedy, Romance,
Director: Tae Ra Shin
Author; Edmond Wong
Countries: South Korea, China and Hong Kong
Release: November 1, 2017
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
IMDb Rating: 5.3 / 10

Gangnam Blues (2015)

Gangnam Blues is a dramatic action movie.

In this movie, you will see Lee Min Ho's character who is different from the usual, violent and cold.

Gangnam Blues - Official Trailer (In Cinemas 25 June 2015)

Spoiler

Director Yoo Ha's film tells the story of a power struggle tragedy that tests friendship, set in 1970.
Lee Min Ho plays a poor orphan who has a best friend named Young Ki (Kim Rae Won), they are like brothers and sisters.
Both of them are used to living on the street, in the end they have to be separated, joining different mafia families.
Two families once fought for power, like it or not, but both were involved in a war, what might they experience: protecting their employer or maintaining friendship?
The Gangnam Blues, which lasted 2 hours and 15 minutes, managed to attract the attention of Korean moviegoers, especially Lee Min Ho fans.

Title: Gangnam Blues
Other name: Gangnam 1970
Genre: Action, Drama
Director: Ha Yoo
Author; Ha Yu
Released: January 21, 2015
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
IMDb Rating: 6.2 / 10

The alien of our school (2008)

Our School E. T. (울학교 이티) -Trailer

Spoiler

Out School's "Alien" is a big screen highlighting Lee Min Ho's career in the Korean acting world.
In Out School, Lee Min Ho plays a high school student named Oh Sang Hoon, whose character is a naughty schoolboy, lazy to study and loves to play girls.
But even so, he has a positive side, for example, helping his friends. Lee Min Ho has only a minor role in this film, but many people believe that Lee Min Ho will become a great actor in the future.
This two-hour film tells the story of a sports teacher who is forced to teach English due to the demands of an international language program.
With these impromptu language skills, the teacher is determined to teach, Lee Min Ho is trying to help his teacher, who is threatened with losing his job due to protests from his parents.
"Alien from Out School" is Lee Min Ho's first comedy, you can be sure to laugh when you watch it.

Title: Out School's ET
Genre: Drama, Comedy
Director: KC Park
Posted by Hyun Chul Lee
Released: September 11, 2008
Duration: 2 hours
IMDb Rating: 6.0 / 10

The Public Enemy Returns (2008)

Spoiler

2009696bbde152c2a13d9851041957e0.jpg

In the same year, Lee Min Ho returned to the Korean film industry and again got a cameo role here.
Public Enemy Returns This is a sequel to Public Enemy in 2002 and Another Public Enemy in 2005.
Public Enemy Returns is 2 hours 7 minutes long and tells the story of a detective who is about to retire. But the police banned him until the school murder case was solved.

Title: Public Enemy Returns
Genre: Action, Comedy, Crime
Director: Woo Sung Kang
Released: June 19, 2008
Duration: 2 hours 7 minutes
IMDb Rating: 6.4 / 10

These are the five best films that Lee Min Ho has starred in.

https://sushi.id/film-lee-min-ho-terbaik/

5 Korean drama actors who are sure to win your mom
May 19, 2021

If your mom is an expert on Korean dramas, she's sure to have favorite actors that she will never miss on her new series. Meet the Korean drama actors who have sincerely replaced Chayanne or Eduardo Kolungu.

Author: Nadia Martinez

In recent years, Korean dramas have come from the other side of the world to win the hearts of millions of fans of Asian culture. However, this content isn't just for teens, they also love moms, aunts and grandmothers.

Before Netflix's uncle included the most popular dramas in his catalog, classic Korean dramas such as Stairway to Heaven, My Love for the Stars or Boys Before Blossoms were aired on television.

Whether it's your mother or an old-school Asian soap aunt or the new Netflix experts, Korean drama actors have surely done their job so well that now your mother has forgotten Fernando Colunga, Pedro Fernandez, or Sebastian. Rulli swapped them out for Korean actors.

1. Lee Min Ho

Of course Lee Min Ho is on this list! This is number 1.

The Korean actor is most recognized worldwide for his leading role in the drama Boys Over Flowers and is one of the most beloved moms. Who doesn't remember the eccentric millionaire Goo Jun Pyo?

With this interpretation, it was enough for him to become a new favorite and steal the hearts of all women melting from his charm.

Spoiler

Lee-Min-Ho-The-Jakarta-Post-e15668702625

Lee Min Ho (The Jakarta Post)

If you want to see Lee Min Ho more, we recommend:

Personal taste
King, eternal monarch
Bounty hunters
Gangnam Blues

His charisma, talent, and personality have made him the king of Korean dramas, and he is undoubtedly one of the most lovable Korean drama actors for moms, aunts and grandmothers ...

Translation from spanish google

https://k-magazinemx.com/5-actores-de-dramas-coreanos-que-seguro-conquistan-a-tu-mama/

• Like 3

Yes, finally our drought is over. 

LMH posted his IG

:highonflowers:

Thank you for showing us bits of Canada. 

Oh,how sweet of you to cook for your staffs. 

Omo, why you so shy inside the pool, show us your six pack:joy:

Look, like he really did enjoyed his short stay in Canada. 

@SophieH @CarolynH @Min2206 @Nikaa @Elnin Joery@Heretorant

and all chingus. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 5